Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Refactor Addons Released)

Postby VVVx » Sat May 01, 2021 4:58 am

Have you taken a look at SPID like I suggested a while back? Cloak Spells really are not the best way to handle things like this.
VVVx
Participator

Postby Exilo » Sat May 01, 2021 9:53 am

Quick question - is it safe to turn Periodic Burps into an ESL? I'm trying to lighten up the ol' load order...
Exilo
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Wed May 05, 2021 8:38 am

Madmaxman wrote:Have you taken a look at SPID like I suggested a while back? Cloak Spells really are not the best way to handle things like this.

I did, sorry. I'm not entirely sure how I would use SPID for my purposes here that would make the mod any more useful or performance-friendly than it already is. As far as I'm aware, there aren't many ways to narrow down which NPCs to distribute to. Additionally, in the system I have now, the cloak is only activated once per set interval so any script lag is basically configurable.

Forgive me if my rookie-modder monkey brain is missing something obvious.

Exilo wrote:Quick question - is it safe to turn Periodic Burps into an ESL? I'm trying to lighten up the ol' load order...

It probably would be, but either way the mod is basically obsolete after one of the recent Refactor updates since Mark went ahead and replicated the functionality.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun May 09, 2021 9:06 pm

Released two new mods! They might be a bit jank, but check 'em out!
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons (New Addon! 5/13/21)

Postby Hongry01 » Fri May 14, 2021 11:34 pm

Hi Cacame, just wanted to say that the Approach mod is amazing!

I tried making some tweaks to it with the Creation Kit but it kept crashing unfortunately. I've added a couple player-as-pred scenarios on the google docs though so it wasn't a total waste of time. One other request I had for the Approach mod was whether it would be possible to filter between [Willing] (or the ones with the Consent checkbox ticked) vs the [Non-Willing] dialogues/scenarios in the MCM menu. So for example you could filter all Non-willing vore scenario responses or vice-versa. I'm not sure how easy that would be though, as my CK keeps crashing lol

Anyway great mod(s) and hope to see more of them!
Hongry01
Participator

Re: Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons (New Addon! 5/13/21)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat May 15, 2021 12:17 am

Hongry01 wrote:Hi Cacame, just wanted to say that the Approach mod is amazing!

I tried making some tweaks to it with the Creation Kit but it kept crashing unfortunately. I've added a couple player-as-pred scenarios on the google docs though so it wasn't a total waste of time. One other request I had for the Approach mod was whether it would be possible to filter between [Willing] (or the ones with the Consent checkbox ticked) vs the [Non-Willing] dialogues/scenarios in the MCM menu. So for example you could filter all Non-willing vore scenario responses or vice-versa. I'm not sure how easy that would be though, as my CK keeps crashing lol

Anyway great mod(s) and hope to see more of them!

Thanks a lot for the kind words! I also share your pain in wrestling with the CK, lol.

A consent filter is definitely possible, and I'll see about adding your contributions in the next update.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated Audio 5/16/

Postby Vennaya » Wed May 19, 2021 8:15 pm

Oooo i like the new audio addon! I personally didn't like the screaming stuff so this is good

Mark might add more audio in the future (I really, really hope) that might fix that particular gripe...Will this addon need an update should that happen down the line?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu May 20, 2021 8:56 am

Vennaya wrote:Oooo i like the new audio addon! I personally didn't like the screaming stuff so this is good

Mark might add more audio in the future (I really, really hope) that might fix that particular gripe...Will this addon need an update should that happen down the line?

Thanks for the kind words!

Yeah, if he changes any of the sound descriptors I edited I'd need to update it. It would only take a minute or two though, so it's not a big deal.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Tue May 25, 2021 5:45 am

Is it alright if I incorporate your sounds mod into Refactor?

Also, I was thinking that the Mega Digest power could become a bonus given by one of the perks, Strong Acid maybe. So Strong Acid I would give a version that deal 33% damage to all prey. Strong Acid II would deal 66%, and Strong Acid III 99% damage. And a short burst of super-fast digestion for prey that are already dead. What do you think?
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu May 27, 2021 2:46 pm

markdf wrote:Is it alright if I incorporate your sounds mod into Refactor?

Also, I was thinking that the Mega Digest power could become a bonus given by one of the perks, Strong Acid maybe. So Strong Acid I would give a version that deal 33% damage to all prey. Strong Acid II would deal 66%, and Strong Acid III 99% damage. And a short burst of super-fast digestion for prey that are already dead. What do you think?

That sounds great on all fronts, go right ahead! :-D

Sorry it took a couple days to respond, I've been a bit busy.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons (New Addons 5/30)

Postby Ruuuka » Mon May 31, 2021 5:01 am

The download link of Sexlab Orgasm Digestion Addon is blocked.Could you put another link?I really want to try it.
Ruuuka
New to the forum

Re: Cacame's Devourment Refactor Addons (New Addons 5/30)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon May 31, 2021 3:26 pm

Ruuuka wrote:The download link of Sexlab Orgasm Digestion Addon is blocked.Could you put another link?I really want to try it.

Huh, mediafire must have a rule against the use of the word orgasm or something. I'll get another link up in a second and see if that works.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Simple Pred Follower 6/2)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:30 pm

Just released a follower mod! She's pretty simple at the moment, but has a unique spell that should keep her full more often than not :wink: . Let me know if there's any issues and/or what you'd like to see from a quest surrounding her as well.

Now I'll probably focus on fleshing out Approach a bit more.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:22 pm

Hey Cacame, just chiming in to say I think Quest content for the follower would be a great idea. Devourment's always scratched at the surface of developed quests but never quite made it there, i'd like to see someone new make the attempt even if it's purely for a companion-centric questline.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:53 pm

BoxxFoxx wrote:Hey Cacame, just chiming in to say I think Quest content for the follower would be a great idea. Devourment's always scratched at the surface of developed quests but never quite made it there, i'd like to see someone new make the attempt even if it's purely for a companion-centric questline.

In that case I'll have to buckle down and do some brainstorming! Perhaps a questline that eventually gives her the superpred keyword instead of her having it right off the bat, as it seems I may have underestimated just how OP superpreds are. Maybe it could involve helping her find, swallow, and digest progressively larger creatures until she can finally digest a dragon. So many possibilities!
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:48 am

can you please post a face preset for the Chione NPC I would love to play as her
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:55 am

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:can you please post a face preset for the Chione NPC I would love to play as her

Sure! I'll see about posting that in a bit (and see if I can remember the specific mods I used for her appearance), although do keep in mind how different face presets can look on different setups.

Also, I just uploaded an update that fixes her spell (silly me thought the GetHealthPercentage condition returned a value between 0 and 100, not 0 and 1) and removes her superpred perk (she was devouring entire dragons so quick that her cool spell was meaningless!).

EDIT: Preset is up, hopefully it looks good on your end!
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voremora » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:35 am

Love the new follower add on! I am having an issue with her digesting people, she seems to never lose the belly even after the que plays that she digested a character. I’m also using the extra dialogue options to ask her to digest whoever she’s holding but that doesn’t do anything either (that might not be an issue on your end)
Voremora
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:31 am

What ENB preset/pack do you use for those screenshots? I can never get ENB to ever look that glossy and good whenever I use ENB lol.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:47 am

Voremora wrote:Love the new follower add on! I am having an issue with her digesting people, she seems to never lose the belly even after the que plays that she digested a character. I’m also using the extra dialogue options to ask her to digest whoever she’s holding but that doesn’t do anything either (that might not be an issue on your end)

Huh, that's strange. I'd suggest checking her stomach contents for any oddities. It may be the case that the concentration spell tries to register individual prey too many times? Let me know what you see in her belly contents.

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:What ENB preset/pack do you use for those screenshots? I can never get ENB to ever look that glossy and good whenever I use ENB lol.

Sorry to say, but I totally forget what enb I'm using, lol. The name might be in my enblocal file but I'm not at the PC atm. All I remember is that it's one that comes with a skin shader like oldrim's snapdragon enb. Either way, messing with the specular values in any enb can help with glossiness!
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game