Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach and Acid Updated 12

Postby MelonBoobies » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:18 am

Ok, pretty sure Chione was NOT updated ... Finally got to Markarth and got her as my follower, gave her some armor and used "removeitem" to delete all of her custom gear but now if I try to unequip any of her gear she just gets her custom gear set again and unequip everything i gave her ...
Is there a way to prevent her from ever getting her custom gear again ?

(also she looses her assets when she's wearing anything but her custom wears)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:22 am

MelonBoobies wrote:Ok, pretty sure Chione was NOT updated ... Finally got to Markarth and got her as my follower, gave her some armor and used "removeitem" to delete all of her custom gear but now if I try to unequip any of her gear she just gets her custom gear set again and unequip everything i gave her ...

In case you misspelled it here (though I doubt, but for others that use it then) removeallitems is very unstable and npc's often get their inventory back fast or just after reloading a save or saving. Regarding custom sets, they're often buggy in a similar way, but I've run into vanilla npc's that got their full inventory back when I tried to remove everything one by one (usually everything reappears once I try to remove either gloves or boots). One way to get past this is with nether's follower framework as it allows you to give your followers a set of armors that you chose and they'll wear it, even without removing any of their pre owned gear.
Dongers
Participator

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:15 am

Dongers wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:Ok, pretty sure Chione was NOT updated ... Finally got to Markarth and got her as my follower, gave her some armor and used "removeitem" to delete all of her custom gear but now if I try to unequip any of her gear she just gets her custom gear set again and unequip everything i gave her ...

In case you misspelled it here (though I doubt, but for others that use it then) removeallitems is very unstable and npc's often get their inventory back fast or just after reloading a save or saving. Regarding custom sets, they're often buggy in a similar way, but I've run into vanilla npc's that got their full inventory back when I tried to remove everything one by one (usually everything reappears once I try to remove either gloves or boots). One way to get past this is with nether's follower framework as it allows you to give your followers a set of armors that you chose and they'll wear it, even without removing any of their pre owned gear.

For the removeallitems part, I knew that much and actually only used "removeitem" which (Removes ONE specific item from their inventory) and for the follower framework ... kinda sounds like they would wear both armors ... ^^;
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach Update by Creme 04/

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:53 pm

While I busy myself with alternating between binging Elden Ring, PSO2, and work, Creme implemented a bunch of new scenarios for approach! They're specific for races, macromancy, and player prey skill.
Last edited by CacameAwemedinade on Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby princelyvoracity » Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:50 am

It seems that the download is not currently functional
princelyvoracity
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:44 am

It appears as though my character is a nord, a khajit and an argonian even though it is none of those and is actually a dark elf ...
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:04 am

(Devourment Approach REFACTOR) How to make this mod work? The settings are working, the log at the top of the screen shows that the NPC tried to interact, but nothing happens
Attachments
ScreenShot60.png
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:30 am

DarkRain wrote:(Devourment Approach REFACTOR) How to make this mod work? The settings are working, the log at the top of the screen shows that the NPC tried to interact, but nothing happens

This happened to me before I had to crank all the setting extremely high for it to work
Wollffett
Participator

Postby DarkRain » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:44 am

Wollffett wrote:
DarkRain wrote:(Devourment Approach REFACTOR) How to make this mod work? The settings are working, the log at the top of the screen shows that the NPC tried to interact, but nothing happens

This happened to me before I had to crank all the setting extremely high for it to work

high setting just write a log in the top corner, but still nothing happens
Attachments
ScreenShot62.png
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:36 pm

DarkRain wrote:
Wollffett wrote:

high setting just write a log in the top corner, but still nothing happens

Yeah this init problem shouldn't be happening. Not sure what caused it on your end, but I'm re-writing the mod atm, and it shouldn't be a problem after the next update. You will definitely need a new save for it though.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkRain » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:11 am

ok :)
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby gigaredpanther » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:12 am

MelonBoobies wrote:It appears as though my character is a nord, a khajit and an argonian even though it is none of those and is actually a dark elf ...

Yeah my khajiit got called an argonian and I was like "wut"
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:49 am

gigaredpanther wrote:
MelonBoobies wrote:It appears as though my character is a nord, a khajit and an argonian even though it is none of those and is actually a dark elf ...

Yeah my khajiit got called an argonian and I was like "wut"

Looking into this too. Should also be fixed in the next update.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby PreefooserEek » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:12 am

Hey, so for some reason I can't seem to actually get the dl from the first post here to work, it just goes to the "connection lost" page after a few seconds. Any ideas?
PreefooserEek
New to the forum

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach Update 14/15)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:51 pm

Updated Approach to address some issues and add some more stuff! Those pesky init errors shouldn't happen anymore, race-based approaches properly assess your race, guards can confront you about your bounties (and are more likely to do so with larger bounties), and arousal can now factor into approach chances.

Again, thanks to Creme for writing more scenarios!
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:53 pm

PreefooserEek wrote:Hey, so for some reason I can't seem to actually get the dl from the first post here to work, it just goes to the "connection lost" page after a few seconds. Any ideas?

Strange, maybe mediafire was having some downtime?
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:21 pm

I have attempted to use this updated version but as of right now it's not showing any new content in the MCM or in dialogue
Firon
---

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:07 pm

Firon wrote:I have attempted to use this updated version but as of right now it's not showing any new content in the MCM or in dialogue

Sorry, should be fixed. Just to make sure my assumption was correct, you don't have Sexlab Aroused installed, right?
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach Fix 14/16)

Postby MelonBoobies » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:21 pm

Just downloaded the latest version of Approach and now my game crashes whenever I try to load ...
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:20 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Firon wrote:I have attempted to use this updated version but as of right now it's not showing any new content in the MCM or in dialogue

Sorry, should be fixed. Just to make sure my assumption was correct, you don't have Sexlab Aroused installed, right?

no I do have it actually....is it incompatible?
Firon
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game