Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach Fix 14/16)

Postby Jago » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:45 pm

im having an issue of approach 1.6 and 1.61 crashing old saves and not showing up on new ones, 1.5 still works, any ideas
Jago
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:58 pm

Jago wrote:im having an issue of approach 1.6 and 1.61 crashing old saves and not showing up on new ones, 1.5 still works, any ideas

I'm having the same problem and I think others are too, all we can do is wait for Cacame to notice it ... Patience my fellow degenerate.
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach Update 14/15)

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:40 pm

Firon wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Firon wrote:I have attempted to use this updated version but as of right now it's not showing any new content in the MCM or in dialogue

Sorry, should be fixed. Just to make sure my assumption was correct, you don't have Sexlab Aroused installed, right?

no I do have it actually....is it incompatible?

The opposite actually, I was assuming I accidentally made it a dependency. Regardless, does the new version work for you?
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby benrowe91 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:10 pm

Im still having the issue of the MCM not showing up, fresh install or not.
benrowe91
New to the forum

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach Update 14/15)

Postby Firon » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:22 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:The opposite actually, I was assuming I accidentally made it a dependency. Regardless, does the new version work for you?

still nothing....the approach system works but nothing of the new content
Firon
---

Postby Vasiliy » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:37 am

Devourment Approach REFACTOR not work. No McM menu, nothing at all.
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:55 pm

Sorry about that everyone, really put my mediocrity on full display these last two updates. 1.6.2 should finally fix those MCM issues that cropped up as a result of Sexlab Arousal inadvertently becoming a requirement. Let me know how it works (on a clean save of course).
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:49 am

As an apology for busting Approach for a while, I added a ton of new and interesting potions to Devourment Potions!

̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶1̶.̶0̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶u̶n̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶2̶.̶0̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶e̶n̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶.̶
Nevermind, you should be able to install 2.1 on a dirty save.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:21 am

even with all the fixes MCM is still not being populated with all the scenarios added to Approach

so it makes it very hard to see if the mod is actually working or not
Firon
---

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:25 pm

Firon wrote:even with all the fixes MCM is still not being populated with all the scenarios added to Approach

so it makes it very hard to see if the mod is actually working or not

The MCM does not list toggles for every approach, only the one where NPCs will suddenly force you to swallow them. If the MCM appears, that should be enough indication that it is working (unless you directly updated from 1.5 without cleaning the save first). Setting debug messages on and lowering cloak frequency will also give you an idea.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:10 pm

well Approach is running...but I don't know if it's actually using the new content...I can see approach messages...however trying to run it on the brand new save effectively did nothing...text went by with no devour attempt

running on a really old save sorted worked but I don't tell what was new content or not
Firon
---

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:35 am

Updated to the latest version of Approach but now the "Ask for Vore chance" are all set to 0 or 5 at max ... even when I put the multiplier to the max or the least ...
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dongers » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:08 pm

Might I suggest adding a spell that can force a random approach interaction? That way you won't have to wait forever to test whether the mod is working properly. Setting the frequency to 0 or 1 doesn't always work.
Dongers
Participator

Postby disguy » Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:51 am

Bit of a small issue, but I'm playing as a relatively vanilla Khajiit race and the "Hail, my sunkissed friend" approach scenario seems to go directly to normal interaction dialogue, rather than the mod-related responses. Might be running into the issue since I'm ultimately still not playing as the actual base-game Khajiit race, but figured I'd report it just in case it's not just on my end. Still enjoying the mod otherwise, though!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:38 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:Sorry about that everyone, really put my mediocrity on full display these last two updates. 1.6.2 should finally fix those MCM issues that cropped up as a result of Sexlab Arousal inadvertently becoming a requirement. Let me know how it works (on a clean save of course).

Even after I installed arousal, Approach just doesn't work anymore (the latest version). If i check with the debugger messages, all I get for "Ask For Vore Chance" is either 0 or 2 NO MATTER what I do to the multiplier for it...

Edit: I think it might've fixed itself after I uninstalled it, saved and reinstalled it without arousal and an NPC finally talked to me. Now I'm seeing some 6 and a few 40 and such in the Debug messages
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby benrowe91 » Fri May 06, 2022 6:19 am

Is there a full list of the potion names? Or a shop to buy them from?
benrowe91
New to the forum

Postby greydavis » Sat May 14, 2022 10:37 pm

Just want to first say I love the idea of this mod, and think it's a great addition! ...however, MCM still doesn't recognize 1.6.2 on a new save file.
Edit: I wonder if it's because I'm still using SE instead of AE skyrim. Does anyone have a link to the previous versions of this? I could do some testing. Thanks
greydavis
New to the forum

Postby Chugly » Sat May 21, 2022 1:30 pm

Not sure if its applies to other races, but the unique approach scenarios for Imperials doesn't seem to work. If you select any of the dialogue options it acts like you initiated a normal conversation with them.
Chugly
New to the forum

Postby megafaget » Tue May 31, 2022 12:20 pm

A suggestion, if i may.

How difficult would it be to add dialouges to the pred/prey after the approach? For example instead of the standard dialouge it changes based on what happened in the approach.
Another thing, in the google document it mentions (alltho i think they are just ideas) a scenario where after a time the pred starts digesting their prey. Is this a feature here or something coming?
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:32 am

Any chance we'll be able to see crafting options for the various potions this adds?
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game