Cacame's Devourment Addons (Approach + Potions Update 14/17)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Cacame's Devourment Addons (Simple Pred Follower 6/2)

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:51 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:What ENB preset/pack do you use for those screenshots? I can never get ENB to ever look that glossy and good whenever I use ENB lol.

Sorry to say, but I totally forget what enb I'm using, lol. The name might be in my enblocal file but I'm not at the PC atm. All I remember is that it's one that comes with a skin shader like oldrim's snapdragon enb. Either way, messing with the specular values in any enb can help with glossiness!

Hmm, if you can find the location to download the preset perhaps when you are at your PC that would be super helpful. And yeah I know but everytime I did try using an ENB it always resulted in very gothic darkness and reflection issues.

Would mods like Enhanced Light and FX or Static Mesh Improvement mods cause conflicting problems with ENB?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:01 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:Hmm, if you can find the location to download the preset perhaps when you are at your PC that would be super helpful. And yeah I know but everytime I did try using an ENB it always resulted in very gothic darkness and reflection issues.

Would mods like Enhanced Light and FX or Static Mesh Improvement mods cause conflicting problems with ENB?

Some enbs are designed around specific lighting mods like ELFX or RLO and won't work right if you use the wrong one, but mesh changes like SMIM don't conflict.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:48 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
CacameAwemedinade wrote:Hmm, if you can find the location to download the preset perhaps when you are at your PC that would be super helpful. And yeah I know but everytime I did try using an ENB it always resulted in very gothic darkness and reflection issues.

Some enbs are designed around specific lighting mods like ELFX or RLO and won't work right if you use the wrong one, but mesh changes like SMIM don't conflict.

Managed to figure out what I was doing wrong thanks. Was using one not compatible with Vivid Weathers apparently.

Also was having issues getting any kind of belly or vore morph to show on Chione, even though I use the 3BAv2 for default females myself.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:09 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Managed to figure out what I was doing wrong thanks. Was using one not compatible with Vivid Weathers apparently.

Also was having issues getting any kind of belly or vore morph to show on Chione, even though I use the 3BAv2 for default females myself.

I did some digging and found the enb I'm using: PhotetraX ENB

As for the vore morphs, that's my mistake. When I said 3BAv2, I just meant the 2.0 version of the 3BA body, not the 3BAv2 devourment body. I wasn't thinking of morph bodies, as I don't use them myself, but I should have thought to use those. I'll see about converting her armor to use the devourment sliders as well, but it might take a bit to acclimate myself to Outfit Studio.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:26 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:EDIT: Preset is up, hopefully it looks good on your end!

Thank you so much cant wait to try it out
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:18 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:I'll see about converting her armor to use the devourment sliders as well, but it might take a bit to acclimate myself to Outfit Studio.

Scratch that, it didn't take very long :lol:
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:50 pm

Something fucky has definitely happened on my end with bodyslide. If someone doesn't mind letting me know if the 3BAv2 body/armor from the latest upload look right on their end that'd be great. I can't be at the PC too often this weekend, which is why I tried doing as much today as possible, but I think it resulted in some mistakes.

EDIT: Nevermind! Thanks to Macross, everything is back in order!
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Czrezicle » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:02 pm

Could I get a link to Approach 1.2? 1.3a isnt showing up in my mcm for some reason
Czrezicle
New to the forum

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:48 pm

Czrezicle wrote:Could I get a link to Approach 1.2? 1.3a isnt showing up in my mcm for some reason

That's odd seeing as though the changes I made were very minimal. Regardless, I went ahead and added links to the two previous versions.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Czrezicle » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:08 am

Thank you, its 100% something wrong with my mod order ill figure it out
Czrezicle
New to the forum

Postby ig00r » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:18 pm

Approach 1.3 took about 5 minutes to show up in my MCM although I got the notifications about the cloak spell instantly.

Chione does not have any pink textures, thanks for the update. I first checked if it was an error on my end and I also wanted to add some dialogue options about her belly port spell. Depending on the dialogue she might demonstrate it on you, similar to the scene in the College of Winterhold when Tolfdir teaches how to use wards. I did not get it to work on the Dragonborn, a deer that happened to be in the way once got gobbled up, though :?
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby phillipswilliam92 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:19 am

Chione looks great, What poser pack did you use for your screen shots?
phillipswilliam92
New to the forum

Postby ig00r » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:27 pm

Concerning my earlier post, I've noticed that the belly port effect works only on actors who are below lvl 50. I've a mod that increases the level-cap for most NPC to be at least on par with the PC (around lvl 80 without resetting skills), preventing the unique feature of this spell to work most of the time.
Plus Chione can't 'accidentally' :gulp: port the Dovakiin, who likes to block offensive spells of their followers with their back.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:02 pm

ig00r wrote:I first checked if it was an error on my end and I also wanted to add some dialogue options about her belly port spell. Depending on the dialogue she might demonstrate it on you, similar to the scene in the College of Winterhold when Tolfdir teaches how to use wards. I did not get it to work on the Dragonborn, a deer that happened to be in the way once got gobbled up, though :?

Accidental friendly fire does sound like a fun idea!

phillipswilliam92 wrote:Chione looks great, What poser pack did you use for your screen shots?

Pretty sure it's GSPoses.

ig00r wrote:Concerning my earlier post, I've noticed that the belly port effect works only on actors who are below lvl 50. I've a mod that increases the level-cap for most NPC to be at least on par with the PC (around lvl 80 without resetting skills), preventing the unique feature of this spell to work most of the time.
Plus Chione can't 'accidentally' :gulp: port the Dovakiin, who likes to block offensive spells of their followers with their back.

Weird I thought I got rid of level checks.
CacameAwemedinade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mastert3318 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:23 am

Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to get followers like Inigo to be excluded from the Devourment Approach mod? For some reason the MCM exclusion option isn't working on him.

Edit: Because I turned up the frequency but now he does it constantly, even in combat, which can be a bit of a challenge. lol.
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gherking » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:48 am

Mastert3318 wrote:Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to get followers like Inigo to be excluded from the Devourment Approach mod? For some reason the MCM exclusion option isn't working on him.

Edit: Because I turned up the frequency but now he does it constantly, even in combat, which can be a bit of a challenge. lol.

I also have found that Inigo is just wildly horny for vore, vorny, if you will. I'm guessing the MCM option doesn't work on him because he doesn't technically use the vanilla follower system. You could always uncheck 'males', but that might be taking it further than you'd like. I only say these things because chasing down the systems that all these different followers use, and checking for them without adding their mods as dependencies, might actually be quite difficult.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mastert3318 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:20 am

Gherking wrote:
Mastert3318 wrote:Hello! I was wondering if there was a way to get followers like Inigo to be excluded from the Devourment Approach mod? For some reason the MCM exclusion option isn't working on him.

I also have found that Inigo is just wildly horny for vore, vorny, if you will. I'm guessing the MCM option doesn't work on him because he doesn't technically use the vanilla follower system. You could always uncheck 'males', but that might be taking it further than you'd like. I only say these things because chasing down the systems that all these different followers use, and checking for them without adding their mods as dependencies, might actually be quite difficult.

Maybe you could make an option in the MCM to select certain NPCs and have the ability to exclude them?
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

Postby ig00r » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:35 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
ig00r wrote: ...

ig00r wrote:Concerning my earlier post, I've noticed that the belly port effect works only on actors who are below lvl 50. I've a mod that increases the level-cap for most NPC to be at least on par with the PC (around lvl 80 without resetting skills), preventing the unique feature of this spell to work most of the time.

Weird I thought I got rid of level checks.

I think inability to bellyport the PC is caused by this entry in the script DevourmentBellyPortChione:

elseif prey.GetLevel() > 50 || (pred != playerRef && Manager.IsFull(pred))
return

If I'm not mistaken this checks if the target is above lvl 50 and/or if the pred is not the player and not full.

I tried to change that line but was unable to compile the script. I'm missing some source files and have yet to figure out from which mod.

Until then the Dovakiin is off the table for Chione :(
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby essedess » Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:04 pm

The synthesized voice sample sounds pretty good. Someone needs to teach these electronic voice thingies to pronounce "hour" though :P Maybe could use a little trickery and just make her say "our"
essedess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mastert3318 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:23 pm

essedess wrote:The synthesized voice sample sounds pretty good. Someone needs to teach these electronic voice thingies to pronounce "hour" though :P Maybe could use a little trickery and just make her say "our"

Synthesized voice?! Where?!
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game