Cacame's Devourment Male and Female Addons

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Cacame's Devourment Male and Female Addons

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:08 pm

Cacame's DMaF Addons for Skyrim SE
Over the past few months I have worked on a couple of addons for Galmar's Male and Female enabled version of Devourment and have been posting them on the discord.
Unfortunately, information and content quickly gets buried there, so I thought I'd finally post my stuff here.

both mods require nothing more than DMaF 1.2.7/6 and it's requirements, found here.

FAIR WARNING: I have only just recently begun modding skyrim because of Devourment. Prior to this, I had zero scripting experience. It is likely that I may unknowingly fuck shit up when updating these mods. Install at your own risk and back up your precious saves. I will try to fix problems that are presented to me.

Devourment Approach
Gives NPCs the ability to dynamically approach the player and initiate various vore dialogue scenarios with settings configurable via MCM. There seems to be a problem with the MCM breaking in 1.4c. In the meantime, it may be best to stick with 1.3, although it may cause more script lag.

- Cloak spell attached to the player pulses periodically to roll dice for nearby NPCs to determine if they approach for dialogue
- initiated dialogue scenario is based on NPC type and relationship to the player
- toggles for gender and active followers included
- current dialogue scenarios involve both player pred and NPC pred and scenarios specific to NPC magic skills
- will be updated with additional scenarios
Current Scenarios:
Spoiler: show
- stranger NPC shyly asks to be swallowed

- guard falsely accuses you of theft in order to swallow you. Refusal adds bounty.

- a friend notices you getting hungry, asks to be your meal

- stranger boldly harasses you in an attempt to swallow you. Refusal may fail.

- NPC can't control their hunger around you and asks to swallow you

- NPC is hungry and begs for a piece of food. Acceptance may be misunderstood as you allowing them to swallow you whole.

- NPC very obviously pretends to be a scared prey in an attempt to get you to play along and swallow them.

- NPC is running from someone and begs you to hide them. You can choose to hide them in your stomach.

- At high magic skill levels, NPCs can ask you to help with magical experiments in restoration, alteration, or conjuration. These experiments can be NPC pred or NPC prey. Conjuration is currently broken.

- With a full belly, worried NPCs can ask if you devoured a person. You can trick them into trying to pull your prey out through your mouth (ultimately swallowing the tricked NPC), attempt to lie, or attempt to intimidate them. If they end up calling the guards, you can swallow them or run away.

Scenario Suggestion Document

Download (1.4c)
Download (1.3)

Changelog:
(1/9/21) 1.4c:
-Changed how the player swallows NPCs during approach dialogue in order to prevent NPCs from initiating combat/fleeing.
(1/3/21) 1.4b:
-Reimplemented the change from 1.4. Script lag should be better and (as far as I've tested) doesn't break on loading saves anymore.
(1/3/21) 1.4a:
-walked back a change that was designed to lessen the script load, but ended up breaking the mod upon loading a save. MCM should no longer break on loading, but you may experience an increase in script-lag. Working on a fix.

Enhanced Burps and Gurgles
It seems that this may need to be loaded into a save at the SAME TIME as base DMaF to function correctly. (i.e. It may not work in a save with DMaF already initialized.)
Adds a multitude of features related to burping and belly audio:

-Periodic digestion burps during dead prey digestion
-periodic belly gurgle audio during dead prey digestion
-Pred will burp up prey equipment after they die during digestion
-Added "item burp" prey fate option (items representative of prey race (i.e. various bones for humanoids) will be burped up after digestion finishes. These items will contain the prey's inventory.)

Download(1.2c)

Changelog:
(1/3/21) 1.2c:
-added MCM toggle for periodic burping to maximize compatibilty with Invidia's Burp's and Bellies addon. Note that I have not thoroughly tested compatibility between our mods.
(1/2/21) 1.2b:
-added MCM toggle for item burps on prey death (located under "toggles")
(1/2/21) 1.2a:
-Stopped Item Burp expelled items from fading in, resulting in better visuals and easier-to-track items
-Made item burping disposal option compatible with WeightMorphs
-Burped up items should spawn more closely to the face for better visuals

INeed Compatibility
Causes digestion of dead prey to decrease hunger when using iNeed - Food Water and Sleep. Possible configuration of hunger decrease speed to come.

Download (2.0a)

Changelog:
(1/16/21) 2.0a:
-Fixes a bug where the acid damage buffs wouldn't go away.
(1/10/21) 2.0:
-Satiation per tick differs between prey races. Giant creatures like dragons now grant much more satiation than NPCs, NPCs grant more than smaller creatures like chickens or rabbits.
-Hunger grants a boost to acid damage. There are 4 levels of hunger boost, with the highest increasing acid damage by 150%.
Last edited by CacameAwemedinade on Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:05 am, edited 31 times in total.
CacameAwemedinade
New to the forum

Re: Cacame's Devourment Male and Female Addons

Postby Bright » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:27 pm

Is your name based on that one elf king from Dwarf Fortress?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:44 pm

As a matter of fact it is!
CacameAwemedinade
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:11 am

Do you know if these are compatible with the dialogue addon for DFaM?
Wollffett
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:35 am

is there a restart console command for the mod? seems to break cosistently for me causing the game to struggle really hard in outdoor areas when it does break.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:15 am

Wollffett wrote:Do you know if these are compatible with the dialogue addon for DFaM?

Yes, these are fully compatible, I use them all together.

Kavvanshrike wrote:is there a restart console command for the mod? seems to break cosistently for me causing the game to struggle really hard in outdoor areas when it does break.

Which addon? How exactly is it breaking?
CacameAwemedinade
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:14 am

First mod seems to work on legendary edition thankfully but if I may ask in regards to things the A.I can approach you for is having NPCs request you devour them the only dialogue situation in this mod so far?
I haven't tested the second mod however and may try it.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:53 am

CacameAwemedinade wrote:Which addon? How exactly is it breaking?

i mean the approach mod, debug messages stop displaying and mcm options for this stop showing, rarely my game will come to a grinding 5fps when outdoors in cities. I supect the script is getting stuck on somthing so a console command to clear ongoing functions would be helpful.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:35 am

How do you affect the chances? I sat next to an NPC and it said 30 their name and then roll failed there was also one that said 104 but it still failed is there a way to affect this?
Wollffett
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:28 pm

Wollffett wrote:How do you affect the chances? I sat next to an NPC and it said 30 their name and then roll failed there was also one that said 104 but it still failed is there a way to affect this?

You affect it by cranking up the "Base approach chance multiplier" in the MCM

Kavvanshrike wrote:i mean the approach mod, debug messages stop displaying and mcm options for this stop showing, rarely my game will come to a grinding 5fps when outdoors in cities. I supect the script is getting stuck on somthing so a console command to clear ongoing functions would be helpful.

Strange, you're the first person to come to me with that major an issue. I'd suggest enabling papyrus logging in your skyrim ini and scanning for what's going on during those lag spikes. In terms of adding a console command, I'm relatively new to papyrus scripting, but I don't know if aborting a function mid-operation is possible. EDIT: I just ran into a similar issue on a new save. I usually don't have all my addons enabled when I create a new save so something might be going wrong there. I'll look into it.

Younger99 wrote:First mod seems to work on legendary edition thankfully but if I may ask in regards to things the A.I can approach you for is having NPCs request you devour them the only dialogue situation in this mod so far?

There are a handful of prey and pred scenarios atm. You might just be getting unlucky if you aren't getting any NPC pred scenarios.
Last edited by CacameAwemedinade on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CacameAwemedinade
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:33 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Younger99 wrote:First mod seems to work on legendary edition thankfully but if I may ask in regards to things the A.I can approach you for is having NPCs request you devour them the only dialogue situation in this mod so far?

There are a handful of prey and pred scenarios atm. You might just be getting unlucky if you aren't getting any NPC pred scenarios.

I see. I'll have to try it again thanks for replying to me mate.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:50 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote:
Wollffett wrote:How do you affect the chances? I sat next to an NPC and it said 30 their name and then roll failed there was also one that said 104 but it still failed is there a way to affect this?

You affect it by cranking up the "Base approach chance multiplier" in the MCM

I cranked it up but it still says roll failed constantly are there other factors that count or what's the number for because it never changes?
Wollffett
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:03 pm

Wollffett wrote:I cranked it up but it still says roll failed constantly are there other factors that count or what's the number for because it never changes?
The chance value that shows up should be consistent for each NPC. It's based on various actor values like confidence, aggression, and (most importantly) relationship with the character. At the moment I may have it balanced too far towards failing. I'll expand the balancing options soon.
CacameAwemedinade
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:43 pm

CacameAwemedinade wrote: The chance value that shows up should be consistent for each NPC. It's based on various actor values like confidence, aggression, and (most importantly) relationship with the character. At the moment I may have it balanced too far towards failing. I'll expand the balancing options soon.

If I may suggest something you could add options to perhaps if someone prefers being a pred then they could increase the chances for such interactions if not the other way around.
Of course, I'll admit that I'm no modder so there are many factors and complexities I am ignorant of so it's up to you if you are willing and able to.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Jadex » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:52 am

Hey is Enhanced Burps and Gurgles based off of invidiasyren's burps or was that strictly a coincidence?
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=59769
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby invidiasyren » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:19 am

Jadex wrote:Hey is Enhanced Burps and Gurgles based off of invidiasyren's burps or was that strictly a coincidence?

He came up with the idea originally, and made an early iteration of the mod. I really liked the concept, but I tend to avoid messing with the main script files of Devourment, which his mod did. Personal preference, but given the way that the script is the most likely to be changed in the case of update, I thought it would be good for future proofing (bit of a moot point now). So I made my version, and asked if it was okay for me to post it. I ended up rolling it into my bellies addon (which after an upcoming update is more or less going to become just a miscellaneous features addon). However, the idea is all Cacame’s (speaking of which I apologize, I’m realizing that I probably should have credited you in the first place).
invidiasyren
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:45 am

invidiasyren wrote:
Jadex wrote:Hey is Enhanced Burps and Gurgles based off of invidiasyren's burps or was that strictly a coincidence?

He came up with the idea originally, and made an early iteration of the mod. I really liked the concept, but I tend to avoid messing with the main script files of Devourment, which his mod did. Personal preference, but given the way that the script is the most likely to be changed in the case of update, I thought it would be good for future proofing (bit of a moot point now). So I made my version, and asked if it was okay for me to post it. I ended up rolling it into my bellies addon (which after an upcoming update is more or less going to become just a miscellaneous features addon). However, the idea is all Cacame’s (speaking of which I apologize, I’m realizing that I probably should have credited you in the first place).

Ah it's all coming together lol
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby CacameAwemedinade » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:17 am

invidiasyren wrote:(speaking of which I apologize, I’m realizing that I probably should have credited you in the first place).
No no really don't worry about it!
Speaking of which, I'm hoping that making my mod compatible with yours is as simple as adding a toggle for my burps.
CacameAwemedinade
New to the forum

Postby Wollffett » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:45 am

Just wondering what the number actually means cause I got it up to 900 and it still failed the roll. Also from what I've seen so far is it player pred only because the only option I see in the MCM is ask for Vore not ask to?

Edit: I found out how to get the dialogue to happen, so I set confidence and relationship to max, then set aggression to 2, and added my target and I into the same faction, then I set the frequency it scans to the fastest and the multiplier to the highest and it worked!! Love the dialogue, can't wait to do a playthrough with this mod :)
Last edited by Wollffett on Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wollffett
Somewhat familiar

Postby lolen34 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:17 am

can use this Enhanced Burps and Gurgles making the game crash can i fix it som how
lolen34
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game