Magic School version 0.3.6 GUI added!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What do you want worked on the most?

More variety in messages
21%
Quest/relationship system
27%
Increased types of characters (as of writing this only students and teachers)
10%
Other types of transformations
12%
More bodytypes
12%
Improve launcher (dorms editor, add blacklist to editor etc)
14%
Score system to keep track of what you're accomplished
5%

Total votes : 1333

Re: Magic School version 0.3.3 GUI added!

Postby bombe6 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:30 am

Thank you for the game. i really enjoy it.
Found a bug: If you transform someone into a sock and wear her, you drop your shoes. Same for shoes.

And can you add a schedule for the player?
I really liked the day to day messages for yourself. I also love the stalker trait. If you wait in the same room as your crush, your character goes into autopilot.
bombe6
New to the forum

Postby genericusername » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:02 pm

Player can now release samesized girls.
Player can now modify a girl who is already transformed into clothing and on the floor
Character a player is in for a quest will be much less likely to be shrunken/samesized/transformed
Text for clarifying what is happening for the retrieve friend from stomach actually prints out now
Bugfix: Choosing to transform a girl into socks/shoes is no longer mixed up
Bugfix: Can no longer try to reform clothing that isn't a transform girl

The way I implemented the first quest was a bit haphazard so working on some framework to make them easier to implement in the future. Should hopefully be done with that tonight but for now have the bugfixes/qol updates that have been racking up over the past few days.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:40 pm

SO here's a question: what determines whether or not you or someone else succeeds at reforming? Is it a check of the reformers Magic Power vs a set number? Is the difficulty based on the casters Power rather than being set?
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby genericusername » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:59 pm

DollyFailFail wrote:SO here's a question: what determines whether or not you or someone else succeeds at reforming? Is it a check of the reformers Magic Power vs a set number? Is the difficulty based on the casters Power rather than being set?

There's two checks, getting off the girl's body and reforming. For player it's fairly easy to do, and it's a power check vs twice their resistance for escaping, and reforming is guaranteed once on the floor. Npcs can't get off the players body currently, and for npcs escaping other npcs it's a much harder check for escaping, and a 1/10 chance to reform when on the floor.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:07 pm

You know, once more items besides clothes are added, I hope there's a basic 'inventory' system added as well. At least for the player.

Because I feel like I'd like the ability to get all the clothes left on the ground after someone gets shrunk/TF'd and just, y'know, get them out of sight. Whether that be by just holding onto them or dropping them in some out-of-the-way place.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Magic School version 0.3.3.2 GUI added!

Postby genericusername » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:15 pm

0.3.3.2 Finished
Added TheFullTour quest
Added ImHorny quest
Redid how quests work so it will be much easier to add them in the future

Npcs are randomly flagged on if they give these quests that day every day at noon, with a 1 in 15 chance for each npc. You can decline the quest and ask again to roll for a different quest right now to make it easier to see whatever quest you want, but that will change in the future. The other quest behaves differently, and an npc will always try and give that quest if she has a friend stuck in her stomach. Thanks to Leahperson for the idea for the horny quest. Will be trying to implement the other quests you suggested soon.

Will most likely change how the horny quest works in the next few days. Right now the target just picks a random location, and there isn't any custom lines. I think limiting it to a few locations (vagina, anus, nipple, penis) and having custom messages for what you can do will be better than the current method.

DollyFailFail wrote:You know, once more items besides clothes are added, I hope there's a basic 'inventory' system added as well. At least for the player.

Because I feel like I'd like the ability to get all the clothes left on the ground after someone gets shrunk/TF'd and just, y'know, get them out of sight. Whether that be by just holding onto them or dropping them in some out-of-the-way place.

The next type of item that will likely be added will be food and I'll make sure there's a working inventory then.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:32 am

I'd say that for Leahpersons idea where it's the whole 'I want to go inside someone to study anatomy', but they're having you give them to a girl besides yourself, it should specifically target a character with shrunklocations the player doesn't have as the other girl in question.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Leahperson » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:56 am

The document quest didn't work when given by someone with centaur locations.

Specifically, it crashed, but the console didn't give error messages.
Leahperson
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericusername » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:38 am

Leahperson wrote:The document quest didn't work when given by someone with centaur locations.

Specifically, it crashed, but the console didn't give error messages.

Ugh. I even thought about how that was needed and then forgot to actually add it. Updated download with that bugfix.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigersebel » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:59 pm

right now often after playing a certain amount of time this game somehow doesn't work like it' supposed to do. at the beginning everything works fine. but after some time you can't wait anymore. like when i click on it nothing shows up in the log. or you can't see the people you have inside you. like the list is empty. it's just weird and i don't know how i can explain it better. i tried hunting it down to find out what it causes it but i am not sure. usually the problems show up after playing for like 5 minutes.

Im sorry that i can't be more specific.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby genericusername » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:14 pm

tigersebel wrote:right now often after playing a certain amount of time this game somehow doesn't work like it' supposed to do. at the beginning everything works fine. but after some time you can't wait anymore. like when i click on it nothing shows up in the log. or you can't see the people you have inside you. like the list is empty. it's just weird and i don't know how i can explain it better. i tried hunting it down to find out what it causes it but i am not sure. usually the problems show up after playing for like 5 minutes.

Do you know if you were hitting cancel or x'ing out of any of the popups that give you options? They're pretty glitchy and not meant to be closed like that, and I was able to get a similar error after closing them and taking actions when my character was supposed to be shrunken inside someone.
genericusername
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigersebel » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:23 am

genericusername wrote:
tigersebel wrote:right now often after playing a certain amount of time this game somehow doesn't work like it' supposed to do. at the beginning everything works fine. but after some time you can't wait anymore. like when i click on it nothing shows up in the log. or you can't see the people you have inside you. like the list is empty. it's just weird and i don't know how i can explain it better. i tried hunting it down to find out what it causes it but i am not sure. usually the problems show up after playing for like 5 minutes.

Do you know if you were hitting cancel or x'ing out of any of the popups that give you options? They're pretty glitchy and not meant to be closed like that, and I was able to get a similar error after closing them and taking actions when my character was supposed to be shrunken inside someone.

Im honestly not sure. i tried replicating this bug but it seems to appear at random. but it could be it.
tigersebel
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:54 am

I've noticed that you only ever go as far as the vagina during unbirth....that's really disappointing to me....as it really should be going to the womb
Firon
---

Postby JuneSacred » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:55 am

Firon wrote:I've noticed that you only ever go as far as the vagina during unbirth....that's really disappointing to me....as it really should be going to the womb

I think of the same. When a vagina is only point of UB it's sad. Very.
JuneSacred
New to the forum

Postby ScrabbleTheGoat » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:00 pm

Is there any way to make custom teachers, or are they always random?
ScrabbleTheGoat
Been posting for a bit

Postby CatTroyTheStranger » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:47 pm

yO, been wondering about the give tiny feature. Don''t wanna put more work on yer back. But, i did learn that Npc's have at least a minor version of that feature. But, the players ability to do so isn't working. Twas just wondering when that was going to be implemented back in? otherwise, keEp up the great work :-D
CatTroyTheStranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby DollyFailFail » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:37 am

ScrabbleTheGoat wrote:Is there any way to make custom teachers, or are they always random?

Technically you can make someone into a teacher by going into the files and adding the teacher trait to them, but they won't take the place of any of the existing teachers.
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unidentified17 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:52 am

Is it possible to make a quest that make a NPC ask you to bring them a certain girl as an Object, right now that would be clothes but future items as well for them to use.
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby JuneSacred » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:13 am

Coming big upd or just a holidays for author?
JuneSacred
New to the forum

Postby NerdyNeko » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Love this program you've made, been playing and tinkering with it for a few days and there is so much that can be done with this! If I was a little more literate in Java I would love to dig though the code and build some deeper mods and stuff for this program, but the info you have already provided has been a great help.

I thought I would share a bit of my own work on here, I decided to add Demon Girls to the magic school (The more human looking type, like Teiflings)
If you put this text file into the Races folder it will add them to the random gen roster. They are a lot stronger and meaner than your normal girl at the school, resistant to magic with a strong connection to magic themselves, hard to befriend and slow to trust mortals, if they take interest in you (good or bad) prepare to be treated like a ball of yarn.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n_A6AG ... sp=sharing

I will hopefully be able to share more things in the future as I tinker more with the code, but for now enjoy and thank you again op for this game
NerdyNeko
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game