Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live!

Postby LittleSlimy » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Chiaroscuro wrote:
If your issue is specifically with using the H key (Idk, you might just have a vendetta against certain letters) you can change it to G in the MCM. Of course you'd also need to change the key in Refactor from G, otherwise crazy shit will happen.

Well, I got used to use H.

My main problem by now is that when preys asked to be digested, or accepted the pred desire to digest them, if you talk to them again during digestion, they are acting like they didn't want to get disgested in the first place, which there was some lines for willing preys ...
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mastert3318 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:24 pm

Is there a way to see all of the available idle dialogue? The stuff the prey says while in your belly?
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

Postby SillyLilBug » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:38 pm

Oh, interesting. So actually that wasn't a feature of Burps and Bellies, it was a feature of the main dialogue mod that wasn't really intentional. Basically, whenever you'd ask someone something, it would run a script to decide whether the NPC woud say yes or no. But that script is part of a piece of dialogue, and normally you'd have to have the NPC say something to run it. But you can have a line play audio to conceal the dialogue and just run a script, so I literally just picked the "Gurgle" sound effect from DFAM and used it to conceal when I was running scripts. So actually, it wasn't an indicator of them being hungry or full, etc, it was completely random. I eventually discovered that there were silent audio files in the game that were there for the exact same thing, so I replaced the gurgles with that.

But, that's actually a very fun idea, and something that would be fairly easy to implement honestly. So I think I could probably do something closer to what you're actually saying (sounds indicating the NPC's hunger). I think the biggest thing would just be sourcing the audio files.

Oh interesting! Never would've guess that wasn't intentional before. It seemed so well timed. And yiss! That's exactly what I'm asking and super glad you like the idea. If a Pred's talking about how hungry they are, a growly tum really drives the point home imo. Even when watching monster movies, if a vampire insists they're starving and hungry enough to lose self control, but I'm not hearing anything from their middle I'm like...are you really? XD Just a nice extra little bit of immersion I felt complemented Devourment really well :)
SillyLilBug
New to the forum

Postby ItanParker1997 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:58 am

Where's version of this gorgeous mod for refactor? It had been here some time ago, but now i can't found it
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gherking » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:13 pm

ItanParker1997 wrote:Where's version of this gorgeous mod for refactor? It had been here some time ago, but now i can't found it

The download is an installer for both; it should detect which version of devourment you have when installing it.
Find my Devourment Refactor addons here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/188196- ... or-addons/
Gherking
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LittleSlimy » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:21 am

When might we have the mod updated so the lines for Carmelia and Janessa work?

Also, how does it look like to code those line?
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mastert3318 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:26 am

Is there a way to see all of the available idle dialogue? The stuff the prey says while in your belly?

I looked around in the Creation Kit but I couldn't find it.
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:51 am

Mastert3318 wrote:Is there a way to see all of the available idle dialogue? The stuff the prey says while in your belly?

There's not a lot at all because it was a very last minute addition to this version. More of a proof of concept if you will. But you'll find them in the Scene tab in CK.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Mastert3318 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:51 am

Chiaroscuro wrote:
Mastert3318 wrote:Is there a way to see all of the available idle dialogue? The stuff the prey says while in your belly?

There's not a lot at all because it was a very last minute addition to this version. More of a proof of concept if you will. But you'll find them in the Scene tab in CK.

Thanks!
Mastert3318
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:53 am

Hey. So it's taking me much longer to finish up the fixes for Devourment Dialogue than I ever expected. But as I said, basically right after posting the last version I got a new job which has been taking up a lot of my time (shockingly). So I'm chipping away at it when I can. But because I was originally going to package the missing content with the basic functionality fixes, getting the missing content redone has delayed those fixes for way longer than I intended.

So to fix the digestion and regurgitation issues that Refactor has had, here's a small patch that should fix all those. Just drop it into the Skyrim/Data folder. Only do this if you are using Refactor. If you are using DFAM it will make the entire mod stop working.
Devourment Dialogue Script Fix.zip
(2.58 KiB) Downloaded 428 times
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby LittleSlimy » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:15 am

Chiaroscuro wrote:Hey. So it's taking me much longer to finish up the fixes for Devourment Dialogue than I ever expected. But as I said, basically right after posting the last version I got a new job which has been taking up a lot of my time (shockingly). So I'm chipping away at it when I can. But because I was originally going to package the missing content with the basic functionality fixes, getting the missing content redone has delayed those fixes for way longer than I intended.

So to fix the digestion and regurgitation issues that Refactor has had, here's a small patch that should fix all those. Just drop it into the Skyrim/Data folder. Only do this if you are using Refactor. If you are using DFAM it will make the entire mod stop working.
Devourment Dialogue Script Fix.zip

Hi there, thanks sparing some time to fix the problem
But my question remains, how to code lines for vore? I got a stupid idea for a vore "quest" (with Cirilla addon from the witcher being prey) and wanted to know it works, could try to look at the basic, but we are talking about add on for an add on, and I am not sure it might work

Edit: So the patch you just created isn't fixing anything vore line wise?
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:57 pm

quick suggestion, with dialogue for sleeping in a preds stomach there should be an option to end the 'event' and go back to normal dialogue but without exiting the stomach. so instead of committing to being digested or let out you can just take a nap then continue on with the normal dialogue and maybe choose to sleep again later.
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby Chiaroscuro » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:47 am

SmoothAsButter23 wrote:quick suggestion, with dialogue for sleeping in a preds stomach there should be an option to end the 'event' and go back to normal dialogue but without exiting the stomach. so instead of committing to being digested or let out you can just take a nap then continue on with the normal dialogue and maybe choose to sleep again later.

Well, my intention was that you’d been in their stomach so long that you needed to get out or risk digestion. But I can see about adding an option for remaining in the stomach afterwards.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:37 am

oh and while on the topic of suggestions I have another this time involving sexlab integration, maybe you could implement some dialogue to trigger the "pleasure me from the inside" but for willing and non willing digestion, I'm not much of a writer but it can be something along the lines of "hey can you struggle a bit for me?" for willing and "oh struggle just like that!" for non willing
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby SillyLilBug » Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Personally, I really like the increased risk of digestion the longer you sleep inside a pred. Because they'd be getting hungrier and you'd become more tempting for the pred as a result.

I believe there's already slider for significant others, inkeepers, guards and other NPCs where you can toggle the likelyhood of accidental digestion from sleeping inside them? That might be a way you could keep it in there for players who like having the risk, but there'd be an option for endo only players if they had the accidental digestion risk set to 0 for say inkeepers and partners or spouses.

I also think slight tweaks to dialogue based on whether it's willing or unwilling is a neat idea :)
SillyLilBug
New to the forum

Postby Dragon15rt » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:50 pm

Options like asking to digest prey are missing. Prey digested by using the digest button still respond when pressing the dialogue key. I am using refractor.
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mooppoop » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:24 am

Any news on the next update? Or is Life just doing life things
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chiaroscuro » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:19 am

Mooppoop wrote:Any news on the next update? Or is Life just doing life things

So, basically there was some drama that happened a while back that sort of killed any motivation I had to work on anything related to Devourment. (Note that this drama has nothing to do with Mark or any of the Defourment creators) As I’ve demonstrated my motivation can be fairly temperamental, so I haven’t really come back since then, which is unfortunate because we were fairly close to a rather big update. But since pausing work, I’ve sort of become hyperfocused on other projects, mostly stuff for Halloween, so I probably will be working primarily on those at least until Hallloween.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby LittleSlimy » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:42 am

I wish I could understand how the coding work, I get a few ideas for npc like Uthgerd the Unbroken
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby WalkerN543 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:52 pm

Is this mod being discontinued?
WalkerN543
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game