Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: The Finale Full Game Available

Postby crazytf2 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:39 am

Your welcome vixen
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby EvanLora » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:10 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Vore scenes will be a bit animated like so (click to view)

Was this masterpiece of a scene available in any chapter? If it was, I've missed it
Attachments
miranda preview animated.gif
Miranda CV
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3:The Finale Full Game Available

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:45 pm

EvanLora wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Vore scenes will be a bit animated like so (click to view)

Was this masterpiece of a scene available in any chapter? If it was, I've missed it

Spoiler: show
It is, it's not missable either, so you can't miss your chance to find it
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 Chapter 3 Now Available

Postby Azirovka » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Diablo5535 wrote:Can someone please share a save from the end of chapter 2?

I would also like to ask for a save.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Found a huge bug: when i try playing the arcade games, once I finish one game, I am unable to open the menu by pressing esc, which effectively make me stuck and unable to save.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:07 pm

Bug Fix:

A couple people have mentioned that playing the arcade games disables the menu even after the game is done, I already fixed this for the next update but for the time being, if you encounter it, you can reenable the menu by playing and finishing the ball drop game in the arcade
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:33 pm

It's so surreal to see this come to an end. I've been following since Episode 1 was still in progress and now I'm about to marathon the entire series. Excellent job!
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby lypo » Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:35 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:https://sarah-a-fox.itch.io/chocolaep3

A long last, after two years of work, Chocola RPG 3 is complete, and after over half a decade, the series as a whole. I can't even express how good that feels.. I really pulled this whole thing through to the end, as hard as it was, with pretty much my only gain being the praise of others. I have plans for a side quest update later on to take care of some things, but the main story is completed and this is a completed game

Heck it feels good to say that ;3;

I really hope you enjoy. The total development time for this episode was well over 600 hours and I put everything I could into it (I do ask, please refrain from "I wish there was more (x)" comments, these kind of stress me out. Remember that I made this entire game by myself, with help only being with bug testing and some art refs, there's only so much I can do. Thankies)

(Description copied and pasted from my gallery)

Thank you so much for this wonderful saga. So many great characters to meet and an amazing fun and messed up world to explore. I had a great time with this and can't wait to finish 3 tonight.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby EvanLora » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:02 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
EvanLora wrote:

It is, it's not missable either, so you can't miss your chance to find it

Oh, nice! It's just that I played Chocola RPG Episode 3: The Finale from start to end and didn't seem to find it...it has chapters 1,2,3 and finale in it, right?
Any chance I could have a estimate hint of where I could get said scene? Miranda is at her house on the last chapter, but she does nothing, unless I'm doing something wrong...

By the way, you did a great job with the dungeon puzzles!
EvanLora
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:30 pm

ThisUserIsFake wrote:It's so surreal to see this come to an end. I've been following since Episode 1 was still in progress and now I'm about to marathon the entire series. Excellent job!

Thanks~ And that's awesome, I hope you have fun~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:44 pm

lypo wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:https://sarah-a-fox.itch.io/chocolaep3

A long last, after two years of work, Chocola RPG 3 is complete, and after over half a decade, the series as a whole. I can't even express how good that feels.. I really pulled this whole thing through to the end, as hard as it was, with pretty much my only gain being the praise of others. I have plans for a side quest update later on to take care of some things, but the main story is completed and this is a completed game

Heck it feels good to say that ;3;

I really hope you enjoy. The total development time for this episode was well over 600 hours and I put everything I could into it (I do ask, please refrain from "I wish there was more (x)" comments, these kind of stress me out. Remember that I made this entire game by myself, with help only being with bug testing and some art refs, there's only so much I can do. Thankies)

(Description copied and pasted from my gallery)

Thank you so much for this wonderful saga. So many great characters to meet and an amazing fun and messed up world to explore. I had a great time with this and can't wait to finish 3 tonight.

You're welcome, I'm happy your enjoy it. Thank you
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:46 pm

EvanLora wrote:Oh, nice! It's just that I played Chocola RPG Episode 3: The Finale from start to end and didn't seem to find it...it has chapters 1,2,3 and finale in it, right?
Any chance I could have a estimate hint of where I could get said scene? Miranda is at her house on the last chapter, but she does nothing, unless I'm doing something wrong...

By the way, you did a great job with the dungeon puzzles!

Thanks~ I'm not too good at dungeon design but I thought it was kinda fun, and yeah this is the complete game with everything in it

Spoiler: show
and the Miranda scene is during the post game
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Belly4U » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:25 pm

Phew, after finally playing through all of the chapters and reaching the post game, it's safe to say that this has been one wild ride of a game development journey. And all by yourself too, that's rather impressive! Must have been a huge weight to be relieved off of your shoulders.

A huge congratulations is in order for you! Thank you for all of the hours put into building such a kinky and mystical world here and it's been a blast playing all of the chapters as they came by~

Gosh, might be my weird side again, but I'd love to draw some fanart of my favorite scenes, probably as like a congratulatory present or something, heheh.
Belly4U
Been posting for a bit

Postby cryan » Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:58 pm

I know I sort of asked you this before in shouts, but when can we expect ports to other platforms, if at all? I wouldn't think it'd be that difficult, I suspect that RPGmaker has a built in export option for it.
(If anyone knows a wine config to run the game, that would also work)
cryan
New to the forum

Postby XGNRadiance » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:39 pm

I love the game, but there needs to be a walkthrough of some kind because I keep hitting major stopping points and having to look around the full map 3 and 4 times to find out what to do
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby ViskaWolf » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:03 pm

Aww,dang!
Was really excited for the new stuff but I'm having issues getting it to run properly.
My save won't carry over it gives me a loading error, and if I start over on it I can get to the part where you make deliveries but lyn keeps disappearing and I can't finish the task.
ViskaWolf
New to the forum

Postby HxD » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:45 pm

Alright, I finished the game. Overall, I thought the game was pretty good. I did feel that the final chapter was lacking... something. I don't really know exactly what that something is though. Maybe the game was meant to be played from Chapter 1 to the last chapter in a relatively short time frame instead of just loading a save from the end of Chapter 3 after not playing it for several months? Maybe it was the story of the last chapter overall, the boss fights at the end, or the story conveniently explaining some things away or having a character or item come out of nowhere? That side quest update you are planning might help fill in some of gaps. I don't know. I did notice some small errors in the dialogue here and there and some misplaced/missing tiles in some places, but nothing major or anything. It was a fun game in the end, although I am left wondering what could be next for the series... but considering the OP says that the series as a whole is complete... maybe a spinoff game in the same universe? I do see some potential.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:07 am

HxD wrote:Alright, I finished the game. Overall, I thought the game was pretty good. I did feel that the final chapter was lacking... something. I don't really know exactly what that something is though. Maybe the game was meant to be played from Chapter 1 to the last chapter in a relatively short time frame instead of just loading a save from the end of Chapter 3 after not playing it for several months? Maybe it was the story of the last chapter overall, the boss fights at the end, or the story conveniently explaining some things away or having a character or item come out of nowhere? That side quest update you are planning might help fill in some of gaps. I don't know. I did notice some small errors in the dialogue here and there and some misplaced/missing tiles in some places, but nothing major or anything. It was a fun game in the end, although I am left wondering what could be next for the series... but considering the OP says that the series as a whole is complete... maybe a spinoff game in the same universe? I do see some potential.

I know what you mean there. It just felt like at the end, CarnivorousVixen was dealing with some severe burnout, which is very understandable. They have been working on this game for years. And, the post game, for the most part, is pretty great. The coins encourage exploration. The mini quest to help the lady was fun, even if frustrating trying to find the people. Everything just felt kinda, I don't want to say rushed, but skimmed over.
The final chapter was basically, move a little bit, get teleported all over the place, do a bit of combat, get teleported more, so everything felt like it was moving lightning fast.
By the end, it felt less like Chocola's story, and more like the Kino's, with you there.
There are lots of lewd things that are hinted at, but never happen, with several characters, including Kino at the end.
The final boss rush was just kinda, there? There was no real strategy, just have enough healing items and sp restoring items to beat them down before they beat you down.
The succubus loss scene is kinda, meh?
The fetish club feels glossed over, with the only change being the rabid skull member you helped with vore leaving. The latex mistress is still wondering what to do with the potion a whole season later.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean. I love your game, overall it is one of my favorites, and it is rare for something to actually be finished. And I am glad the final chapter was not lost in development hell.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby VVV » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:38 am

THE MINI-GAME DISABLES YOUR ABILITY TO PAUSE
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby XGNRadiance » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:14 pm

has anyone found all the tokens yet?
XGNRadiance
New to the forum