Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3: Big City Bunny

Postby Jackamoco22 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:25 pm

runeguden wrote:perhaps some magic at play or a shrink ray resulting in chocola trying to survive as a micro for a bit?

OOOOOHHHHH thats a great idea I would love to see something like that happen!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby 676darkness » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:02 pm

or magic scrolls or items from the past?
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unicornwill » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:22 am

Honestly, I wouldn’t mind a scene in which Chocola gets unbirthed into someone’s womb with a hyper male and the two get at it while their pred finds another hyper to have fun with. :)
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:41 pm

Bunnies
Attachments
bunnies.png
bunnies.png (4.94 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Unfortunate » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:36 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Not yet been pretty stuck on where to take things next

I'm not going to push any specific content, but in terms of little ideas you could do, try these out:

There's a friendly character you encounter early on, with the game remembering if you've spoken to them. They say something that doesn't sound particularly all that important, like a plan they have for later or which room they're staying in.
    Your later actions (ie. something you say to another character, or you ignore a cue that lets you know something's about to happen to them) decide on whether or not they make it through the day unscathed, and the next time you speak with them, after directly or indirectly saving their life, they will give you a reward. One you wouldn't have gotten had they been eaten/killed.
    This could be a great setup for a mini boss or even a sidequest.
    Have a character show up that Choco or an associate will deliberately wind up for fun; it starts out with some simple teasing, but eventually you're chasing them around the city just to see what happens next, with them getting increasingly more erratic and intense with each encounter. There should be no major reward for completing this aside from maybe a few vore scenes, it's optional content, the reward is in the scenarios themselves; have them get increasingly more absurd until it eventually goes off the rails, ending in one massive funny moment.
    There's a minor antagonist who seems quite insignificant, and for the most part either messes up, doesn't get to do much or doesn't have much power. As the events of the story progress they experience a tragedy of some kind; perhaps a liked teammate is eaten or otherwise left in a dreadful state; and the character responds accordingly:
    Defects or betrays, if it was the badguys fault. Have them provide information or even outright stab their former friends in the back. The outcome for them doesn't have to end well; perhaps they help you, but are later punished for it. The villains could make an example of them to threaten Chocola, or perhaps add extra weight to an important scene. If you make them somewhat sympathetic, this could have a pretty good impact, and up the stakes as the plot thickens.
    Becomes vengeful, if it was the good guys fault. They pursue the target of their ire and attempt to mess them up. If it's you, that's a fine excuse for a mini boss or proper boss battle, whether by direct call out or sudden ruthless ambush. If it's one of your friends or allies, Chocola would be forced to stop this character before they do something terrible; indeed, you shouldn't let anything permanent happen to an established character (unless it's for a unique game over sequence), but if there's a lesser/minor allied character or npc, it could be very effective to have this antagonist succeed in getting their revenge; especially if they had an effective introduction and a reason for the player to become invested... it would give Chocola and co something to get heated over as well.
    My final suggestion: Have the main villain of the game successfully pull off their plot and achieve their goal, but then said outcome turns out horrifically for them, dragging them to their doom as they beg for rescue. The finale would then be the main cast desperately trying to deal with the fallout of the event, and hopefully reach a peaceful conclusion. There's powerful artefacts involved in the plot already; that's the perfect setup for one or more of these artefacts to be misunderstood by everybody, and for a villain to be struck down by their own ambitions.

Sorry if you didn't need the suggestions anymore, or if they're a little too out there. I can't help it, when I see an opportunity to make myself useful, I can't resist...!
Don't mention if you're considering some of these btw, keep it a secret. I don't need credit for these suggestions, so feel free to use em.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:22 am

once again i just gotta say that im fucking stoked for this series to come out when it does. I love your work and cant wait for these next few chapters~<3
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby SpuzzBunn » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:21 pm

reliuskaiser wrote:once again i just gotta say that im fucking stoked for this series to come out when it does. I love your work and cant wait for these next few chapters~<3

I second this.
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:03 pm

Unfortunate wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Not yet been pretty stuck on where to take things next

I'm not going to push any specific content, but in terms of little ideas you could do, try these out:

There's a friendly character you encounter early on, with the game remembering if you've spoken to them. They say something that doesn't sound particularly all that important, like a plan they have for later or which room they're staying in.
    Your later actions (ie. something you say to another character, or you ignore a cue that lets you know something's about to happen to them) decide on whether or not they make it through the day unscathed, and the next time you speak with them, after directly or indirectly saving their life, they will give you a reward. One you wouldn't have gotten had they been eaten/killed.
    This could be a great setup for a mini boss or even a sidequest.
    Have a character show up that Choco or an associate will deliberately wind up for fun; it starts out with some simple teasing, but eventually you're chasing them around the city just to see what happens next, with them getting increasingly more erratic and intense with each encounter. There should be no major reward for completing this aside from maybe a few vore scenes, it's optional content, the reward is in the scenarios themselves; have them get increasingly more absurd until it eventually goes off the rails, ending in one massive funny moment.
    There's a minor antagonist who seems quite insignificant, and for the most part either messes up, doesn't get to do much or doesn't have much power. As the events of the story progress they experience a tragedy of some kind; perhaps a liked teammate is eaten or otherwise left in a dreadful state; and the character responds accordingly:
    Defects or betrays, if it was the badguys fault. Have them provide information or even outright stab their former friends in the back. The outcome for them doesn't have to end well; perhaps they help you, but are later punished for it. The villains could make an example of them to threaten Chocola, or perhaps add extra weight to an important scene. If you make them somewhat sympathetic, this could have a pretty good impact, and up the stakes as the plot thickens.
    Becomes vengeful, if it was the good guys fault. They pursue the target of their ire and attempt to mess them up. If it's you, that's a fine excuse for a mini boss or proper boss battle, whether by direct call out or sudden ruthless ambush. If it's one of your friends or allies, Chocola would be forced to stop this character before they do something terrible; indeed, you shouldn't let anything permanent happen to an established character (unless it's for a unique game over sequence), but if there's a lesser/minor allied character or npc, it could be very effective to have this antagonist succeed in getting their revenge; especially if they had an effective introduction and a reason for the player to become invested... it would give Chocola and co something to get heated over as well.
    My final suggestion: Have the main villain of the game successfully pull off their plot and achieve their goal, but then said outcome turns out horrifically for them, dragging them to their doom as they beg for rescue. The finale would then be the main cast desperately trying to deal with the fallout of the event, and hopefully reach a peaceful conclusion. There's powerful artefacts involved in the plot already; that's the perfect setup for one or more of these artefacts to be misunderstood by everybody, and for a villain to be struck down by their own ambitions.

Sorry if you didn't need the suggestions anymore, or if they're a little too out there. I can't help it, when I see an opportunity to make myself useful, I can't resist...!
Don't mention if you're considering some of these btw, keep it a secret. I don't need credit for these suggestions, so feel free to use em.

Who knows I might do something like that, chapter 1 isn't gonna cover much like that, it's mostly kind of slice of life things

reliuskaiser wrote:once again i just gotta say that im fucking stoked for this series to come out when it does. I love your work and cant wait for these next few chapters~<3

I'm happy to hear :3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:05 pm

A minigame about a kangaroo mom collecting sex toys, will have enemies she can eat (perhaps unwillingly, pondering something around that)
Attachments
kanga preview.png
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SpuzzBunn » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:55 pm

I know I'll probably get the "Soon tm" response, but, any estimates on when it'll come out? :-D
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:14 pm

SpuzzBunn wrote:I know I'll probably get the "Soon tm" response, but, any estimates on when it'll come out? :-D

Chapter 1 is almost complete, it shouldnt be very long
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:29 pm

Could have chapter 1 done and out within a week
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fluffofcat » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:39 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Could have chapter 1 done and out within a week

*gasp* are you realy so powerfull?

seriously though, it will be the highlight of my week, iv loved all the other chocola games youve made, EVEN when i had to do the daaaam mini games. the maze in chocola 1 was eeevil.
i hope theres lots of fun pred scenes in chap 1 <3
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

Postby 676darkness » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:45 pm

CarnivorousVixen you are a straight up mastersmith creating these games and art, we bow to thou greatness in the forging arts.
676darkness
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jackamoco22 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:57 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Could have chapter 1 done and out within a week

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I am so excited now. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Jackamoco22
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:23 pm

Thanks guys :3 And sorry about that maze in episode 1 haha

Chapter 1 of episode 3 will have about 8 vore scenes (this includes losing fights), plus some other fetish stuff and general sexy dialogue
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:03 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Thanks guys :3 And sorry about that maze in episode 1 haha

Chapter 1 of episode 3 will have about 8 vore scenes (this includes losing fights), plus some other fetish stuff and general sexy dialogue

yay! :3
runeguden
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:57 pm

Big tiddy
Attachments
chocola milky green.png
chocola milky green.png (15.56 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:35 pm

Good Tiddys
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unicornwill » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:23 am

Very good titties!~ I’m looking forward to this for sure!
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game