Chocola RPG Episode 3 Content Update Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 2.0.1

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:06 pm

Leika wrote:I finally found time and played it, was great, though I was a little sad I couldn't give Chocola's mom the shrinking potion. I tried to take it to her instead of the latex dominitrix lady, but Sarah's mom was standing in the way! I liked the design of the temple dungeon, nicely tricky. Also the transformation game over was a nice surprise. <3

Still hoping for some chances to get digested by friends as well as enemies in the next chapter. Chocola's Mom, Miranda (even though she wasn't in this one), the bee masseuse, and Sam and Dan are all begging to get just a little too carried away and put a humiliating premature end to that little bunny's adventure.

Thanks glad ya liked it :3 Hehe Chocola isn't in any hurry to actually get a shrinking potion to her mom but I haven't forgotten about it.

And you may get your wish, heehe
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:08 pm

Fluffofcat wrote:small bug report: you can climb o ver the desk in the room that you fight the rabid skull boss. and enter the door at the back. why ddoes it lead to outside the map right next to the back ally though?

also loved chap 2 spent alot of time on it but still felt so short ;w;
and why is chocola allways the prey in the bonus scenes X'< i would love to have a scene where chocola eats her mum 'endo obviosly' we need more cuddly pred chocola X<

and i love how chocola treats every fetish in the club shes just like "thats not my fetish but im happy you're happy" <3, hurt me emotionaly that we couldent have some repeatable scenes with people in the kink bar though.

I haven't found that bug, thanks for letting me know. I don't remember why the door goes there, seems pretty random hehe pred Chocola is always something I enjoy
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlackAion2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:39 pm

Is there any herm in the new update?
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:45 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:Is there any herm in the new update?

Not yet, but there will be in the next one
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlackAion2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:47 pm

Damn. Welp hopefully the next update comes by christmas lol
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:50 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:Damn. Welp hopefully the next update comes by christmas lol

It might not be till the chapter 3 update, not sure when that'll be, hopefully less than it time is was between chapter 1 and 2
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlackAion2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:50 pm

Wait are there any characters that are confirmed to be herms but just have no content yet?
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:53 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:Wait are there any characters that are confirmed to be herms but just have no content yet?

There's Miranda, yeah
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlackAion2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:57 pm

She's the bunny rabbit from the last game right?
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:08 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:She's the bunny rabbit from the last game right?

She was there yep
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BlackAion2 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:28 pm

Is she here in the new update then?
BlackAion2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:33 pm

BlackAion2 wrote:Is she here in the new update then?

She wont be in episode 3 until the chapter 3 update
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 2.0.2

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:39 pm

Put up 2.0.2 on itch https://sarah-a-fox.itch.io/chocolaep3

the password is bigbuntiddy
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Mushroomfly » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:47 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Put up 2.0.2 on itch https://sarah-a-fox.itch.io/chocolaep3

What are the changes in this version?
Mushroomfly
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:46 pm

Mushroomfly wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:Put up 2.0.2 on itch https://sarah-a-fox.itch.io/chocolaep3

What are the changes in this version?

Just minor bug fixes it was more of an announcement that's I'm gonna be uploading to itch from now on
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola RPG Episode 3 Chapter 1 Available Now (v.1.0.0)

Postby Broniele97 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:46 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Broniele97 wrote:where do i find the shrinking potion? i want her mom to eat her so bad

Glad to hear it x3 But it's not in chapter 1, next time though

Thanks for the answer and sorry for such a late answer from myself
Broniele97
New to the forum

Postby gigaredpanther » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:16 am

Man, my mind went back to this game and I'm just really looking forward to giving Chocola's mom the daughter snack she's been waiting for. And yes, I'm among those that would just love to see mama bun give into temptation and seize the opportunity to get the figure she's always wanted! (She's still young, I'm sure she can easily make a new daughter~)
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby vgove » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:07 am

how to get my stuf from ep 2 to ep3?
vgove
Participator

Postby ringer48 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:08 am

Hi
I just finished playing 1 and 2 to play 3 (both are amazing by the way), and I was read that we could transfer our save files, and when doing so was stuck in "Vendor alley" when loading the old save file, and i pressed Q which started a text chat, afterwards it sent me to the room chocola was staying in (i saw it in the comments when trying to find a solution or anyone else with the same problem) with a bunch of random items and outfits (which I noticed match the item count of my items from my chpt 2 save file which i transfered, [i feel like im useing which alot, pain]) and unable to leave the room (though can interact with the game console, lamp, and rest)

[
Spoiler: show
Just some screenshots idk if this will work havent used the spoiler or image feature here before Image

and then the items Image

I dont know if I just didnt do it right or if I have to start a New game and just kinda run into something

P.S. love your work and Sam and Dan where my favorite (wont say much yet as to not spoil incase i didnt use the spoil feature correctly and this is chpt 3 not 2 forum)
ringer48
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:57 pm

gigaredpanther wrote:Man, my mind went back to this game and I'm just really looking forward to giving Chocola's mom the daughter snack she's been waiting for. And yes, I'm among those that would just love to see mama bun give into temptation and seize the opportunity to get the figure she's always wanted! (She's still young, I'm sure she can easily make a new daughter~)

Glad you enjoy thinking about it hehe~
vgove wrote:how to get my stuf from ep 2 to ep3?

You can't sadly

ringer48 wrote:Hi
I just finished playing 1 and 2 to play 3 (both are amazing by the way), and I was read that we could transfer our save files, and when doing so was stuck in "Vendor alley" when loading the old save file, and i pressed Q which started a text chat, afterwards it sent me to the room chocola was staying in (i saw it in the comments when trying to find a solution or anyone else with the same problem) with a bunch of random items and outfits (which I noticed match the item count of my items from my chpt 2 save file which i transfered, [i feel like im useing which alot, pain]) and unable to leave the room (though can interact with the game console, lamp, and rest)

[
Spoiler: show
Just some screenshots idk if this will work havent used the spoiler or image feature here before [ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/655312459892260865/932889124808032276/oof_alley.JPG ]

and then the items [ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/655312459892260865/932891506010890250/item_pain.JPG ]

I dont know if I just didnt do it right or if I have to start a New game and just kinda run into something

P.S. love your work and Sam and Dan where my favorite (wont say much yet as to not spoil incase i didnt use the spoil feature correctly and this is chpt 3 not 2 forum)

Oh looks like you tried to use an episode 2 save with episode 3, that doesn't work unfortunately. saves are only transferable between different parts of episode 3. And thanks~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game