Vore mini stories [ver 2.914] [Unity] (PC/Android)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.61] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:15 pm

Images updated
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.63] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:30 pm

DataTime bug fixed
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.7] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:34 am

New update!
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:04 pm

HenBor wrote:New update!

two of the options in the tower are greyed out, i assume they've yet to be added or?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby HenBor » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:36 am

UBFanDrake wrote:two of the options in the tower are greyed out, i assume they've yet to be added or?

nope, they're just blocked for you
android - Complete danmaku part in tutorial with first attempt
aphrodisiac - paid only
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:31 pm

HenBor wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:two of the options in the tower are greyed out, i assume they've yet to be added or?

nope, they're just blocked for you
android - Complete danmaku part in tutorial with first attempt
aphrodisiac - paid only

Ahhh i see
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby LightDragon » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:08 pm

I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the level editor update. I may try to develop a story with it.

On another topic, most of the mechanics are pretty good... Except the new quest system.
From what I tested in the tutorial, it's impossible to understand which arrow correspond to which direction. That makes going through the map a obnoxious chore and it's very frustrating for such a simple thing. You should really go for a simpler thing like "the arrow's direction is the same as the mini-map direction".
LightDragon
Participator

Postby HenBor » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:32 pm

LightDragon wrote:I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the level editor update. I may try to develop a story with it.

On another topic, most of the mechanics are pretty good... Except the new quest system.
From what I tested in the tutorial, it's impossible to understand which arrow correspond to which direction. That makes going through the map a obnoxious chore and it's very frustrating for such a simple thing. You should really go for a simpler thing like "the arrow's direction is the same as the mini-map direction".

I'm really looking forward to the level editor update too! But it's really hard to develop, current story save system doesn't fit, and I'm writing a new one with second dev

About quest system, it will be very different from story to story, for example, in "trouble with tp" there will always be only a right or left turn, and there will be no mini-map. And in Boyfriend hunting season there will be a fairly large location and the arrows will coincide with the passages that you see. In one of the distant stories, where there will be a hostile AI, the arrows will really coincide with the mini-map in order to make quick decisions. In general, the tutorial shows how it can be, as Lily said, in other stories everything can change a lot with this system.

In any case, quest system will allow me to greatly diversify the gameplay. Btw, in the first version of the editor there will be only the basic functionality that was before Ice is strongest, all the additional modes are actually addons for SLM (core of story system), and their introduction to the editor is a separate and complex task that I will deal with after the release of the main version of the editor.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:22 pm

LightDragon wrote:I have to say, I'm really looking forward to the level editor update. I may try to develop a story with it.

it is fairly simple to me? Up means moving further into the 'dungeon' down means moving in a direction sending you back towards the starting point
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby HenBor » Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:55 am

UBFanDrake wrote:

it is fairly simple to me? Up means moving further into the 'dungeon' down means moving in a direction sending you back towards the starting point

yep, and right/left as in minimap
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lewdghost » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:34 am

UBFanDrake wrote:

Which is all well and good, until it starts having down be left and up be down on a three way intersection. Or when the direction up or down takes you starts changing as you take a turn in an intersection. For the love of everything holy, potentially(considering the quest within her I'm not so sure) including the Angel our tutorial quest takes place in, have the directions be consistent. Said directions aren't my biggest annoyance in that quest, but they very much add to things and just make it worse.
Lewdghost
New to the forum

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:00 am

could you release an endings guide?
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby HenBor » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:13 am

HentaiMaster90000 wrote:could you release an endings guide?

Time to time I release them for paid subscribers, but I am ready to answer questions about the endings if there are difficulties with getting it in any story
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby TeamFortress2 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:24 pm

In the minigame "Ice is strongest!" I encountered a peculiar bug.
Since it seems like a very absurd bug, I'll use a spoiler tag in case it's supposed to be some kind of secret I don't yet understand.

Spoiler: show
So, after getting my ass kicked by Yukari Yakumo for the 90th time, I started thinking that maybe there was some alternative secret way to beating her.
As a result, I tried clicking on her icon in the bottom right and realised that the health bar moved to my mouse position. I tried to bring her health to 0, but it didn't do anything, so I assumed it was a bug

After further experimenting, I found out the following: This is something that seems to happen to every boss (I checked Daiyousei and the Three Fairies of Light.
After you drag the health bar to somewhere, it has the following effects: moving left and right with your character also moves the healthbar left and right, altough this isn't always consistent
Whenever the boss gets hit, the healthbar goes back to the bosses health untill the player clicks on the healthbar or moves horizontally.

Side Note:
How the hell am I supposed to beat Yukari Yakumo?! It's so hard :(
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:25 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:In the minigame "Ice is strongest!" I encountered a peculiar bug.
Since it seems like a very absurd bug, I'll use a spoiler tag in case it's supposed to be some kind of secret I don't yet understand.

So, after getting my ass kicked by Yukari Yakumo for the 90th time, I started thinking that maybe there was some alternative secret way to beating her.
As a result, I tried clicking on her icon in the bottom right and realised that the health bar moved to my mouse position. I tried to bring her health to 0, but it didn't do anything, so I assumed it was a bug

After further experimenting, I found out the following: This is something that seems to happen to every boss (I checked Daiyousei and the Three Fairies of Light.
After you drag the health bar to somewhere, it has the following effects: moving left and right with your character also moves the healthbar left and right, altough this isn't always consistent
Whenever the boss gets hit, the healthbar goes back to the bosses health untill the player clicks on the healthbar or moves horizontally.

Side Note:

are ya trying to beat them legit if so, it will take LOTS of practice, though if ya just want to see scenes, you can turn on the cheat mode by clicking the gear i think it is, before starting the mini game story and setting it on
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby HenBor » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:45 pm

TeamFortress2 wrote:In the minigame "Ice is strongest!" I encountered a peculiar bug.

Ups, it's bug, it must be uninteractible, it's doing nothing, because it just displays hp, the value itself does not change inside the code
But! You gave me a very interesting idea, I think I will use it somewhere in the future

TeamFortress2 wrote:Side Note:

Well, true end is lose, but if you can beat touhou 6 with lunatic difficulty without problem you can beat her, or just enable cheat mode in story settings (left arrow on story card in menu) and beat her without reward but with vore cutscenes
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.75] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:31 am

New update!
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby meaning4 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:06 pm

So for escape from mansion, The Remilia ending gallery picture uses the lunatics' difficulty picture.
meaning4
Somewhat familiar

Postby LightDragon » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:00 pm

Hello ! Here are my thoughts on the new story :

- The dungeon is much easier to navigate than the tutorial one (assuming the tutorial was not updated). That's very good and I took much more pleasure exploring it than the tutorial dungeon.

- That being said, there are a few rooms on the minimap that don't seem to be accessible from anywhere. Is this an intended behaviour ? Or is there a shortcut I missed ?

- The title of the story is misspelled (Escape from "manission" instead of "mansion")

- Some pictures in the gallery seem indeed mismatched. I have 2 more "red Sakuya" pictures in addition to 3 pictures with different degrees of anger (I played on Normal and Lunatic difficulty, if it is of any help).

Overall, pretty cool! I don't really like unbirth and breast vore, so Remilia is the only vore ending I really appreciated, but that's just my tastes. The framework and the work you put behind it are very solid!
LightDragon
Participator

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:05 am

This new one confuses me, i escaped once but i still dont know how, any other time i approach the door it says i need a key...a key i never remember finding
UBFanDrake
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game