Vore mini stories [ver 2.914] [Unity] (PC/Android)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.42] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Mon May 24, 2021 7:24 am

Turbotowns wrote:Why are the images cut off? XD

They are not, it's just that eka's portal has very "good" css code, which does not reduce, but simply cuts off images if the screen is too small.
With 1920x1080, the images aren't cutting off
Can you tell me what images have cropped? I'll zoom them out

Upd: just checked again, yeah, when you zoom in on the page, the images start to cut off
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.51] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:37 pm

New update!
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:37 pm

Currently stuck on the Battle Maid in the new content and as much as i enjoy the vore scenes, i despise having to have amazing luck or become a reflex god just to see them all, i never saw a tutorial anywhere on how to use the crystals you can shoot had to trial by fire that one and without any clear hit zone it's really annoying to be stopgated from vore content by something i cannot fathom how anyone enjoys
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby HenBor » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:04 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:Currently stuck on the Battle Maid in the new content and as much as i enjoy the vore scenes, i despise having to have amazing luck or become a reflex god just to see them all, i never saw a tutorial anywhere on how to use the crystals you can shoot had to trial by fire that one and without any clear hit zone it's really annoying to be stopgated from vore content by something i cannot fathom how anyone enjoys

1) TU-TO-RI-AL. All the controls and features are explained there, I specifically wrote about it wherever possible. Crystals on the X button, damage zone visible when holding shift
2) CHEAT MODE. Is it difficult? No problem, turn on the cheat mode in the story settings and just annihilate bosses, but without reward in gallery. Where is cheat mode? See the changelog at the header. For whom am I making all this images with update's info?

Before get angry that you don't understand anything, at least done the tutorial.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:34 am

HenBor wrote:
UBFanDrake wrote:Currently stuck on the Battle Maid in the new content and as much as i enjoy the vore scenes, i despise having to have amazing luck or become a reflex god just to see them all, i never saw a tutorial anywhere on how to use the crystals you can shoot had to trial by fire that one and without any clear hit zone it's really annoying to be stopgated from vore content by something i cannot fathom how anyone enjoys

1) TU-TO-RI-AL. All the controls and features are explained there, I specifically wrote about it wherever possible. Crystals on the X button, damage zone visible when holding shift
2) CHEAT MODE. Is it difficult? No problem, turn on the cheat mode in the story settings and just annihilate bosses, but without reward in gallery. Where is cheat mode? See the changelog at the header. For whom am I making all this images with update's info?

Before get angry that you don't understand anything, at least done the tutorial.

Before making a snarky comment at least consider if such information was in an obvious place, it reflects poorly on you.

I've still yet to see where tutorial is and most people check for update info on the first page where the download link is and the first post announcing the update, if it's located in either it's not obvious.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby HenBor » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:21 am

Okay, at least you gave me a good idea. Now the "What's new" button will appear in the game, where the same images with the update will be shown
Tutorial in Crossovers & Collabors
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reaverbot » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:59 pm

Reimu and Yukari outright cheating by popping off the screen in Ice is Hardest is pretty funny. I liked the game and appreciate all the content.

One of your patreon tiers mentions Gabriel Dropout stuff but I don't see that listed in the game itself after subscribing. Is that only referring to stuff on the patreon updates page itself, or is that content just not made yet? I can't quite tell from the roadmap.
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HenBor » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:28 am

Reaverbot wrote:Reimu and Yukari outright cheating by popping off the screen in Ice is Hardest is pretty funny. I liked the game and appreciate all the content.

One of your patreon tiers mentions Gabriel Dropout stuff but I don't see that listed in the game itself after subscribing. Is that only referring to stuff on the patreon updates page itself, or is that content just not made yet? I can't quite tell from the roadmap.

Thank you for your feedback.
Yukari is broken, I will change it in the next update, if you are interested-you can read in the discord how we discussed it
As for the patreon subscription, there are no plans yet to create stories in the game about Gabriel Dropout, at the moment it is exclusively comics on patreon/fanbox/subscribestar
I advise you to check the Roadmap patreon before subscribing, in order to be sure that you are satisfied with the amount of content for your money, it contains information only about patreon itself, without the game
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrPeculiar » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:31 am

Hello, I downloaded this game from the Mega.nz, but when I set it up the game doesn't start at all. It just sits somewhere and says it's active, but I don't see it anywhere in my task manager.
MrPeculiar
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:04 pm

MrPeculiar wrote:Hello, I downloaded this game from the Mega.nz, but when I set it up the game doesn't start at all. It just sits somewhere and says it's active, but I don't see it anywhere in my task manager.

Strange, check if you have extracted all the files from the archive
Try adding an exception for antivirus (some swear at unsigned applications)
Tell me what your operating system is
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby MrPeculiar » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:27 am

I managed to get it resolved on my own, it's working fine now, thank you.
MrPeculiar
New to the forum

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.52] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:00 pm

New little update!
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby NGLCAPPIN » Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:03 pm

Can i get a key?
NGLCAPPIN
New to the forum

Postby frosthunter » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:41 pm

where i can find the historys in the game ?
frosthunter
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:27 am

frosthunter wrote:where i can find the historys in the game ?

I don't know where's the histories, but the stories is just by clicking on the big ► button after loading a game
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby nepchow » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:27 pm

I dunno if this is just me but the update links just lead to a version from July 17th and not the actual 1.52 update that was done on on 08/03. I'm not able to go through hardly any of the content since it keeps prompting me to update but there's no new version to update to... which is doubly weird because it says 1.52 on the launcher.
nepchow
New to the forum

Postby HenBor » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:05 pm

nepchow wrote:I dunno if this is just me but the update links just lead to a version from July 17th and not the actual 1.52 update that was done on on 08/03. I'm not able to go through hardly any of the content since it keeps prompting me to update but there's no new version to update to... which is doubly weird because it says 1.52 on the launcher.

Sorry about that, I'm just in the process of publishing a new version. The links will work in just a couple of hours.
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Postby HenBor » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:13 pm

HenBor wrote:
nepchow wrote:I dunno if this is just me but the update links just lead to a version from July 17th and not the actual 1.52 update that was done on on 08/03. I'm not able to go through hardly any of the content since it keeps prompting me to update but there's no new version to update to... which is doubly weird because it says 1.52 on the launcher.

Sorry about that, I'm just in the process of publishing a new version. The links will work in just a couple of hours.

I thought I would have time to download it so that no one would notice, but since we have a new player, I decided to upload it now, just download it again or use this launcher in order to avoid missing updates in the future https://ylvgm.herokuapp.com/
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.61] [Unity]

Postby Oceansire » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:49 am

Mentioned this in a different area, but the update you launched today for 1.6.1 broke a few things for me. I can't seem to launch certain minigames like Ice is Hardest and Breast Growth, it tells me my version is out of date despite having downloaded the most recent version (1.6.1). Every time I try it gives me the same notification, despite reinstalling several times through direct download and your launcher.

Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore mini stories [ver 1.61] [Unity]

Postby HenBor » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:47 am

I apologize for this mistake. I downloaded the pre-release version, instead of the required one. I've already fixed everything, just download the game again.
Also, if you use the launcher, then update it to 1.2
HenBor
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game