RAADD Runner: Tips and Tricks!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

RAADD Runner: Tips and Tricks!

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:59 pm

Hey Gamers! Do you like RAADD Runner 1.85? Yeah you do! Why else would you have clicked on this topic, then?
Tell me, do you find yourself struggling to stay alive more than 1500 meters? Do boss fights end with you trapped inside the belly of a mermaid or in the womb of a vampire? Do you ever wonder what the best skill tree abilities are? Well, look no further, because I will answer all of these, and more, in this post! Starting... Now!

Section One- Basic Strategies

1) Let's be honest, certain enemies are a pain to deal with, and none so more than the mini boss of the plains biome, the bee girl. I can't help you much when you're in the air, trying to dodge pits, but when you're on the ground, all you've gotta do is hold that down arrow key and you're golden. For some reason, sliding reduces your hitbox to a very small state, which makes getting hit by certain enemies near impossible, particularly maids, vigilantes, and bee girls. It's not 100% foolproof, but, when in doubt, slide. You might just live to run some more!

2) The garden is a little mode in the game that lets you raise monsters and become intimate with them. While it might seem like nothing more than a time waster on the surface, there is good purpose to raising monsters (and getting a little piece of the action as well ;P). Pets will, from time to time, produce gems that can be picked up for tinies, the game's currency. Tinies can also be obtained by having the witch or fairy pet search for items. On top of that, fairies can find boosters for you, and witches can find potions. Most importantly, though, are buffs and debuffs from interacting with you pets. While you can be hindered by certain interactions, most choices, when taken by the player, will give you a little stat boost, like increased agility or toughness. I won't spoil it, but when you reach maximum relation levels with a pet, you can net yourself some pretty groovy perks!

3) As is the case with real life, shopping sales can save you a bunch of money that can be put towards other, more useful things. Every now and then, the store will randomly mark an item on sale, usually by 20%. Use this opportunity to stock up on boosters, potions, boss attractors, and other junk that might just save you from a fate worse than death. While I'm on the topic of the shop, I'd like to mention how good the anti-acid potion is. At first glance, it may seem like nothing more than a potion that will increase your defense to stomach and womb juice. But looks are deceiving! What the anti-acid potion actually does is create a temporary second health bar for the player. And like all other potions, it can be popped anytime, which means you can bolster your health right at the beginning of a run, or you can use it when you're trying to regenerate your normal health bar. Be warned, though, as you can only use one per run, so use it wisely!

4) If you're a completionist like me, you pride yourself of getting all of the achievements in the game. Even if you don't like to get everything, completing achievements awards you tinies, which can be used towards upgrades. Do note, however, that in order to claim the tinies, you have to go to the achievement screen and click on the green trophy, which will give you your reward and turn the trophy gold. With the exception of one trophy that I'm still trying to figure out, here are all the achievements in the game:

Run 1000/2000/3000 meters in one run (I will make a guide for the 3000m run, as it is actually quite difficult)
Jump 50/100/200 times (pretty easy, and it doesn't have to be in one run)
Have 1000/2000/3000 tinies one hand (I will tell later how to quickly accumulate tinies)
Buy 10/30/100 items from the shop (To get this quickly, just buy the 250m boost whenever you can)
Obtain 25 Skill Points (Due to a glitch, the game actually gives this to you at only 15 skill points)
Escape a grab with less than 10 health points remaining (You're bound to have this happen to you)
Reach max relationship levels with a pet (There's no good strategy, it just takes time)
Grow a pet to maximum size (Again, just takes time)
Have 10 pets at once (Easily achieved by stocking up on capture orbs whenever possible)

I can only assume the last trophy is either for collecting all runes or completing the gallery, but I will fill you in when I get it. I plan to also make a separate achievement guide, so stay tuned for that!

5) Runes are great on their own, but what if you got something a little extra out of them? Turns out, you can! By having a full set of runes equipped, you can get a couple extra buffs and possibly debuffs. Depending on what set you have equipped, you can get some pretty sweet effects out of it. The best sets their are, in my opinion, the weak runes of bad taste and broken amplifier runes. The bad taste rune set makes you more resistant to oral vore, at the cost of being more susceptible to anal vore. The thing is, though, that only the Succubus has an anal vore move! That makes this set pretty good, unless you suck (no pun intended) at the succubus fight. Even better, the broken amplifier rune set basically just buffs all of your stats with no downsides whatsoever. Best of all, these are common runes that can be found during the normal course of play. Epic and rare runes require beating a boss and getting lucky with the loot drop at the end.

6) Okay, this isn't actually a tip, but when you're in the monsterpedia, you can view death and game over scenes! First, go to the page of the enemy you want to see. Then, from there, you can see the death animation(s) by pressing the "c" key and the game over screens by pressing the space key. Do note, though, that some don't work for reasons I'm not sure about, including the frog girl and robo-ganger's game over screen, and everything for the ninja. Again, not really a tip, but it's often completely missed, and is good if you want to see a specific scene for a quick fap (Mermaid for me :3).

Section Two: Skill Tree Builds

1) Skill points are the first things you should be buying in the shop. While cheap at first, they can get ridiculously expensive later. In my experiences, I've found that the best combo to use for racking up tinies quickly is the "Hoarder-Mega Snap" Combo. The "Hoarder" ability allows you to find more colored tinies, which are worth either 5 (green), 10 (gold), or 25 (red) times that of a normal tiny. There are three upgrade slots, with each slot increasing the chances of finding more colored tinies. The "Mega Snapper" ability grants the player tinies for every upskirt shot they take of any giantess, even suction ones. And whoever buys these things pay a lot! I'm talking from 80 to 125 tinies for every photo! The player will also be able to complete the gallery faster, as suction giantesses cannot normally be snapshotted. Along the way, you'll also need to upgrade the "Sense of Danger" ability, which reveals cavegirls earlier than normal, and the "Greed Above Need" ability, which makes vigilantes less harmful. In total, you will need 10 skill points for the combo, and I recommend upgrading "Hoarder" first.

2) The "Slippery" ability is almost straight up broken in this game. To exaggerate, when this ability is upgraded, the player has a 1% chance, or something like that, of escaping a monster every time they press the space key, no matter how full the struggle bar is. It doesn't work all the time, but it can get you out of a pinch! While you're upgrading to the "Slippery" ability, you also need to have the previous abilities that give you more agility, more strength, and a high jump. In total the player needs 6 skill points to reach this ability. But while you're at it, feel free to upgrade the rest of the survivalist tree up to "Boss Looter", as all the abilities on that path are very good as well. Doing so will require another 9 points, bringing it to 15 points in total.

3) I mostly shy away from the vigilant tree, but there is one good ability in the form of the "Spell Breaker" upgrade, which straight up makes you immune to shrinking spells. This means that you can tell fairies, witches, and even the vampire boss (to an extent) to go screw themselves, as they all require shrinking in order to pull off their vore grabs (Well, not completely for the vampire, but it gets rid of her instakill grabs). If you want to go even farther with making certain enemies your beach, the "Confuse Me Not" upgrade in the survivalist tree makes you near immune to confusion as well, making the vampire boss even weaker. For "Spell Breaker", you will need 6 skill points, and for "Confuse Me Not", you will only need 5 skill points.

4) Now those are some upgrades worth getting, but which ones should you avoid? The first one is the "God Dammit" ability at the end of the survivalist tree, costing a total of 9 points to get. It makes you struggle harder when smaller, but "Spell Breaker" already prevents you from getting small (and it costs less points, too!).
"Power Overwhelming" at the end of the vigilant tree is pretty disappointing, only letting you escape from enemies that were normally inescapable, like pitcher plant girls. What kills it, though, is how much it costs: 21 skill points! Is it really worth that many? Not to me.
Finally, the "All or Nothing" ability allows you to save yourself at the cost of every single tiny you have on you. On paper, this sounds good, but it quickly crumbles when you realize that you can only do it when you're at virtually no health left. And besides, do you really want to give up 100s of tinies just to run a couple hundred more meters? Not at the cost of 17 skill points, no!

5) These are just the skills I use on my runs, and what I find to be good. Toy around with whatever you think is interesting; You never know when you might find a really good combo yourself!

Section Three: Boss Fight Strategies

1) Mermaid:

The mermaid is definitely the easiest of all the boss fights, as she really only has three different ways to attack, two of which relying on outside help. Don't get too lackadaisical, though, as practically all of these attacks are instakill, unless you manage to get stupidly lucky with the "Slippery" ability.

The first of her attacks, and a guaranteed instakill, is when she starts shooting her frog-like tongue at the player. The location of the attack is denotated by a crosshair, and it takes a couple seconds for the mermaid to shoot her tongue, so the only reason you should get hit by this is if you purposely want to end up in her belly.

The second of her attacks has the mermaid calling in a few sirens who fly at the top of the screen, then swoop down on your target location to grab you. Again, very easy to dodge, just go to the corner at the start of it and slowly make your way to the other end of the screen. Even better is that this attack has what I like to call "House of the Death Hoard" logic, where enemies will line up one by one and take turns attacking, instead of just ambushing you at once and sealing you fate.

The final attack has the mermaid once again summoning her bird friends, this time creating walls of enemies that fly at the player. You will either need to jump over the sirens or slide underneath them. This is definitely the hardest to dodge because of how tight these walls can be, but nothing impossible.

Do note that for the siren-based attacks, you can struggle, but it's practically impossible to escape in time unless you get lucky with the "Slippery" ability. Also, not strategy related, but I think this boss has the best vore animations and death screens out of all the enemies in the game :3.

2) Succubus:

More like "succ-ur-bus", amiright?! Bad jokes aside, the succubus is not as hard as the vampire, but definitely harder than the mermaid fight. Although this demon has many attacks, and will more often than not seduce the player into not being able to struggle, it's very easy to escape her, whether she consumes you or not. From what I count, the succubus have four different kinds of attacks, with one being completely useless and actually beneficial to the player. This move is when the succubus starts walking behind the player and attempting to blow kisses. Only problem is that, due to the screen scroll, the boss constantly off-screens herself and does nothing! Seeing as how this runs down the boss clock, you want the succubus to do this as much as possible, although it's just luck if she does.

The next attack is the exact same thing as the last, but she actually stands at the front of the screen and shoots projectiles this time! The succubus will blow you kisses, indicated by a large pair of lips. If the lips hits you, you're instantly boosted to max seduction levels, are guaranteed to get vored, and will take a good fourth a life bar at minimum. Best strategy is just to not get hit by the lips in the first place by jumping over them. Keep in mind, though, that the lips change trajectory depending on where the player is.

For her third attack, the succubus will hang in the upper-left hand corner of the screen for a bit, giggle, then swoop down in a U-shaped pattern across the entire screen. Unless you have high jump or have taken higher ground, this attack is near impossible to avoid. Luckily, it's very easy and escape from, and it doesn't deal too much damage.

The final attack has the succubus following you at the top of the screen with her legs spread apart, ready to dive and... do things with you. Just run back and forth between the edges of the screen in order to shake her off as much as possible, and know that the demon drops pretty fast. If you stick in the corners, though, you should be fine. If you happen to get hit, I'd say it deals about a third of a health bar at minimum.

Remember, the succubus is the only enemy in the game that can anally vore, so do keep that in mind when choosing runes.

3) Vampire:

You know some craps about to go down when you have to go up against Alucard's horny and perverted cousin. The vampire is definitely the hardest boss in the game, since, unlike both other bosses, she can use her attacks whenever the heck she feels like, even if you're trying to jump over pits or something crazy like that. To add insult to injury, if you get hit by one of her green shrinking spells, you're as good as dead, because both shrink grabs can't be dodged and are instakill. First, though, let's start with her normal attacks.

The only attack that doesn't involve magic is when the vampire floats to the top of the screen, flashes green, and then sends a swarm of bats at the players. One pattern has bats swooping down in a curve pattern, and the other pattern has the bats hitting the corners and the center of the ground. If the curve shape is used, just slide into a corner. If the other pattern is used, offset a little from the center and you should be fine. If you do get picked up, you can try to struggle, but it's just like the sirens with the mermaid fight. Getting grabbed, however, isn't instakill, and the grab is on the easier side to escape from if you mash fast enough.

There are three different magic based attacks the vampire will use in order to either confuse or shrink the player (Red orbs confuse, and green orbs shrink). The first of these magic attacks is when the vampire summons a bunch of orbs at the top of the screen, waits a couple seconds, then will fire them all in different directions. Most of them do home in on your location, but others will go whatever way they feel like going. My best strategy here is to stand in a corner when the bolts are summoned, and then slightly move towards the center of the screen when the orbs are fired off, keeping wary of orbs that will go straight down. The bad thing about this attack is that it doesn't follow "HOTD Hoard" logic, and all the orbs will fire at once.

The next of these magic attacks has the vampire summoning a ring of orbs around her, bouncing around a bit, and then firing off the entire ring as one big projectile. The orbs are harmless when they are attached to the vampire; the magical effects only take effect when the ring is fired off. The best strategy here is to stay away from the vampire as much as possible in order to avoid getting blindsided by the spells. The projectile itself is actually pretty easy to dodge, it's just knowing when it will be fired off and at what trajectory that gets most players.

The last magic attack is the pits. In true Castlevania Dracula fashion, the vampire will teleport around, fire some magic bolts at the player, teleport again, and continue to do this over and over. This makes for an extremely hard move to avoid, especially when platforming is thrown into the mix. There's no strategy to avoiding this attack, you just gotta dodge the bolts to the best of your ability and pray to the sky that the boss doesn't teleport right in front of you to give you a not-so-nice gift.

But wait, that's not all. Let's talk about those grabs I mentioned earlier. The reason I say that getting hit by a red orb is better than a getting hit by a green orb is that if you get hit with a shrink orb, you're already dead. Whenever the player is shrunk, the vampire decides to go all Kirby on your rear end by inhaling you. And by the time your swallowed and land in the jerkwad's stomach, you only have a fourth of your health left. And that acid works fast, killing the player within two seconds! But can't you get lucky with the "Slippery" ability and escape? Well, yes, but no. If you do manage to escape the vampire's stomach, she just straight up makes invincibility frames her beach and shoves you in a more sexual location, instakilling you, no matter how much health the player has! Talk about cruel!

You can get grabbed by the vampire if you are confused, but it's just like getting grabbed from the bat attack: Easy to escape from with enough mashing. If you are planning to go up against the vampire, I strongly recommend either upgrading the "Spell Breaker" ability or stocking up on projectile shields at the shop. The only thing with those options is that "Spell Breaker" only takes care of the shrink bolts (although it does prevent those freaking instakill grabs), and the projectile shield can only absorb around 20 hits before biting the dust. In order to truly cheese the vampire boss, you need both "Spell Breaker" and "Confuse Me Not" to render her magic orbs near useless.

If you are reading this right now, congratulations! You had the patience to sit through and read this page, and now know the secrets of RAADD Runner! If I happened to make any mistakes in the passage, please bring it up to me in the comments below, along with any other strategy suggestions or questions that you have for version 1.85. I love hearing what you guys and gals have to say! Until then, happy gaming, and I will see you all next time with the achievement guide!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Re: RAADD Runner: Tips and Tricks!

Postby Shugoki » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Where is the download for 1.85? The latest build I found on this site was 1.54.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:32 pm

Any tips on dodging/avioding the giantess?
I've been grabbed by her quite frequently despite my efforts to evade
Younger99
Participator

Postby calin22 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:49 pm

I keep getting the 'Out of Memory' error, any ideas on how to avoid/solve it?
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Younger99 wrote:Any tips on dodging/avioding the giantess?

Crouching usually avoids her grasp. Though if you're in the air while crouching, that might not work.

calin22 wrote:I keep getting the 'Out of Memory' error, any ideas on how to avoid/solve it?

Yeah, although this version had the most content out of all the iterations, it's not the most stable, and that out of memory problem will occur infrequently. I think the Unity version is the most stable, but it doesn't have all the content that the 1.85 version has.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby godshunter93 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:23 am

Is ninja girl in the Game?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:57 am

Shugoki,

https://mega.nz/folder/1h0WWQiB#mbHrQUJ ... r/011ThChY

Here is the link to the folder that has version 1.85. Do note that it requires installation, as opposed to being a separate app. Happy Gaming!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:01 am

godshunter93 wrote:Is ninja girl in the Game?

The monsterpedia and hint screens suggest that she was supposed to make it in, but because of what most likely is a glitch, the enemy never appears in the game. While the actual death animation is lost to the Glitch Gremlin, you can actually go into the game's sprite folder, click gop (game over screens), and then find the animation reel there. If you want it to animate, though, you're gonna have to clip the images and apart and reassemble them as a gif. Maybe I'll do it, as I've done it before with the frog girl, whose game over screen also fell victim to the Glitch Gremlin.
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:07 am

calin22 wrote:I keep getting the 'Out of Memory' error, any ideas on how to avoid/solve it?

As mentioned before, it occurs from time to time with no reason. There are, however, some ways to avoid it:

1) Whenever you defeat a boss and go to pick up the chest, always wait until the chest reaches the middle of the screen and stops scrolling. If you touch it while it's scrolling, it might overload the game.

2) If you have to die, always go for an enemy that allows you to struggle before dying. If you get killed by an instadeath enemy, like the pit giantess or cave girls, the load-up of the game over animation may crash you game, especially if you've made it far on a run.

3) If you've played a couple rounds and want to go for a long run (especially with the 3000m achievement), just take the couple extra seconds to restart the game, as the longer the game is active, the more likely you are to encounter the dreaded "out of memory" prompt.
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby KHLover » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:23 am

Just a warning, don't view the cave slime's death animation in the gallery. It'll crash the game.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:00 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Any tips on dodging/avioding the giantess?

Crouching usually avoids her grasp. Though if you're in the air while crouching, that might not work.

Thanks mate!
Apologies for the late reply.
Younger99
Participator

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:09 am

Hey guys! Thanks so much for viewing and commenting! I've actually found a couple mistakes that I've gotta revise really quickly:

1) Turns out the Frog Girl death scene is fine, and will come up if you're game hasn't been open for a long time. I've also found out that, in order to view the animations in the monsterpedia (or at least some of them), you have to die and game over to that specific enemy at least once. Robo-Ganger's game over screen is still glitched out, though. Also, thanks to KHLover for pointing out that, because the slime death animation requires solid ground, it will crash your game is you're viewing it in the monsterpedia.

2) In the guide, I mentioned the upgrade that allows you to get tinies from upskirt shots ranging from 80-125 tinies per shot. That wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't the full story: It turns out that tiny amounts depend on how far you are in your run. Within the first hundred meters, photos are only worth about 60 tinies, while around the 3000m mark, photos are worth 200 tinies a pop.

That's all for now. Again, thanks for reading and commenting on here; It means the world to me. This took me around 3-4 hours to write this out completely, so I'm glad to see my work wasn't in vain!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:32 am

How do you add scenes to the gallery btw?
As in do the death scenes end up in there or no?
Younger99
Participator

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:33 pm

Younger99 wrote:How do you add scenes to the gallery btw?
As in do the death scenes end up in there or no?

The gallery tab is actually where you can view the upskirt shots that you've taken. There's a grand total of 100 to collect, and old ones will repeat, so it takes a full while to fill up.
With death scenes, as mentioned before, they wind up in the monsterpedia. If you'd like to view them, go to the enemy you'd like to see, them press either "c" for the in-game death scene or "space" for the game over animation/screen.
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby godshunter93 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:52 pm

Is this Game upgrading?When comes a new version?
godshunter93
Been posting for a bit

Postby pwnslayer » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Is this game Windows only or can it be played on Mac as well?
pwnslayer
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:27 pm

This particular version probably isn't going to be updated, for they moved on to the Unity version. As for that one...well, I'll leave what eatme said on the other topic.

eatme1234 wrote:...tritrium is working on another project, which means once Krystal's stage two boss fight is completed (yes, we're actually working on it), that will probably be it (at least in terms of new characters). I wouldn't mind continuing raadd (or making something similar) if I found a new animator though, but I haven't had much luck in that department (besides, having two animators would be weird since sprites wouldn't match up)...
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby FlamingFoxu5000 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:04 am

I would like to leave a warning for everyone out there who is trying to grind out the monsters in the garden. There is a chance when you force close the game (by pressing the 'x') that it'll remove all your monsters with no way to get them back as far as I know.

I just wanted to post this cause I went through that twice today alone. Rip a good chunk of my day lol
FlamingFoxu5000
Been posting for a bit

Postby go47 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:08 am

FlamingFoxu5000 wrote:I would like to leave a warning for everyone out there who is trying to grind out the monsters in the garden. There is a chance when you force close the game (by pressing the 'x') that it'll remove all your monsters with no way to get them back as far as I know.

I just wanted to post this cause I went through that twice today alone. Rip a good chunk of my day lol

So thats what happened, welp.
go47
Somewhat familiar

Postby Black_Knight » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:26 am

huh... can not get it to install keep getting error msg
Black_Knight
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game