RAADD Runner: Tips and Tricks!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: RAADD Runner: Tips and Tricks!

Postby Achenar » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:18 am

BadlyDrawnDedede wrote:Shugoki,

https://mega.nz/folder/1h0WWQiB#mbHrQUJ ... r/011ThChY

Here is the link to the folder that has version 1.85. Do note that it requires installation, as opposed to being a separate app. Happy Gaming!

Attempting to use the installer in the linked folder just returns an error on every file. "Unable to open file for installation, abort/retry/ignore?"
Achenar
Participator

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:58 am

pwnslayer wrote:Is this game Windows only or can it be played on Mac as well?

It should (key word, should) work on both Mac and Windows
Bang! Bang! Bang! Pull my Devil Trigger!
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:05 am

For all those having trouble with the installer, I've got one last shot, although it probably won't work.

https://mega.nz/folder/1h0WWQiB#mbHrQUJ ... e/ch01nS7Z

This link is wired straight to the download for the file, although I know that it's the actual installer itself that's cracking up. I really hate to say it, but I can't help any further than this; I'm not a computer tech wizard. Sorry about how it didn't work.
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Setton » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Why do my pets just vanish never to be seen again, ughhhhh. I didn't even force close the game like the other guy said, I just pressed escape out of the garden, and then when I come back, the pets are gone. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Edit: Okay, on experimentation I've found releasing extra tinies in the cage will prevent your pets from despawning. Not sure if this is just coincidental evidence or not, but it seems to be working for me.
Setton
Been posting for a bit

Postby FlamingFoxu5000 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Found another thing. Every so often something happens and my game seems to freeze. I dunno how exactly but it seems to be linked to trying to view upskirt photos and seemingly randomly in the garden.

But as it turns out the game isn't frozen, just the screen. You'll still have to exit the game, but with the glitch that I found out before clicking the 'x' is menacing as hell. So if you end up freezing the screen in a menu such as the gallery you just need to click around until you find the back button, and then hit escape, allowing you to exit without consequence. And in the Garden it's much more simple. just hit escape, or if it froze while trying to talk with one of your girls, hit enter a couple times while also trying to hit escape. You'll know when you do it cause the start menu music starts again or audibly lapses.

I dunno if others have already found these things but I'm just putting them here just in case.
butts
FlamingFoxu5000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ehe044 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:40 pm

The game only allows me to get 4 points inn my skill tree. Is it some sort of soft cap and if so what do i have to do to get more?
Just in case somebody asks i have bought more than 4 it just wont let me use them.
Ehe044
Been posting for a bit

Postby calin22 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:47 pm

Ehe044 wrote:The game only allows me to get 4 points inn my skill tree. Is it some sort of soft cap and if so what do i have to do to get more?
Just in case somebody asks i have bought more than 4 it just wont let me use them.

That's weird. It works fine for me. I assume you filled up all the skill tree slots 'before' the one you want to level?
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:25 pm

I hope you'll forgive my asking such a base question, but is there some sort of "controls" list somewhere?
The game doesn't come with a Readme, and it took quite a while for me to even realize you struggle using Space.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby BadlyDrawnDedede » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:36 pm

Circle0Trick wrote:I hope you'll forgive my asking such a base question, but is there some sort of "controls" list somewhere?
The game doesn't come with a Readme, and it took quite a while for me to even realize you struggle using Space.

Left/Right arrows- Move left and right
Up Arrow- Jump
Down Arrow- Slide
"C" key- Used to take upskirt shots when under a giantess. It will also let you view death animations in the monsterpedia
"Space" key- Let's you struggle to escape an enemy. Can also be used to exit out of upskirt shots and other things.
"P" key- Pauses the game (took me a while to figure that one out myself)
Number Keys- Used to activate items at the top of the screen, should be labeled.

I believe that is it, but do also know that right click is used to exit certain things, like monsterpedia pages.
BadlyDrawnDedede
Somewhat familiar

Postby Circle0Trick » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:07 pm

Thank you greatly~

Is there some mechanic to getting upskirt shots of the red-shoed giantesses? they consistently buttcrush me despite having the skill for them
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby FlamingFoxu5000 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:29 am

Circle0Trick wrote:Thank you greatly~

Is there some mechanic to getting upskirt shots of the red-shoed giantesses? they consistently buttcrush me despite having the skill for them

Nope, they will always insta-kill you. Having the skill only gives you a bonus 100+ tinies after you die.
butts
FlamingFoxu5000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Circle0Trick » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:14 pm

aww.... though I do love being ground into paste under a cute woman's backside, it's a little sad it ends my run.
Thank you for the info.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game