Land of Hunt 0.1.6 DECEMBER 2023

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Land of Hunt v 0.1.3.2

Postby ejames » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:03 am

Very nice game. Really enjoyed the prologue. Looking forward to what's next.
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby w1d3l4d » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:13 am

question, how do i play it, ive downloaded it but its just files, i dont really know anything about this kind of stuff so a tutorial
would be nice, thank you
w1d3l4d
New to the forum

Postby Klyen2000 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:24 am

Normally you play it by just clicking on the execute log in the folder, however for me it turned not out how I expected it thanks to a little problem.
I'm not sure what it is and propably it's an too old software I'm using however, may as well post the log here:

Spoiler: show
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in 0.255 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 2.301900 ms
Unexpected timestamp values detected. This can occur in H.264 videos not encoded with the baseline profile. Timestamps will be skewed to correct the playback for C:/Users/User/Downloads/Land of Hunt alpha 0.1.3.2/Land of Hunt alpha 0.1.3.2/Land of Hunt_Data/sharedassets0.resource
Got null handle from IDXGIResource::GetSharedHandle.

Some advise would be great =)
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:49 am

Is there not a way to do things like save or skip through text?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Thor11 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:02 pm

A question, how many possible scenes are there in the prolouge?
Thor11
Been posting for a bit

Postby mibankai1171 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:37 pm

How do you save? I would like to save before any potential vore scenes so I may go back to them
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby calin22 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:06 pm

This was excellent! Super excited for the chapters after. I found the story to be surprisingly gripping as well.
Also, the achievements were great XD
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:26 pm

Klyen2000 wrote:Normally you play it by just clicking on the execute log in the folder, however for me it turned not out how I expected it thanks to a little problem.
I'm not sure what it is and propably it's an too old software I'm using however, may as well post the log here:

Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
- Completed reload, in 0.255 seconds
<RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 2.301900 ms
Unexpected timestamp values detected. This can occur in H.264 videos not encoded with the baseline profile. Timestamps will be skewed to correct the playback for C:/Users/User/Downloads/Land of Hunt alpha 0.1.3.2/Land of Hunt alpha 0.1.3.2/Land of Hunt_Data/sharedassets0.resource

Some advise would be great =)

Certain devices may have trouble with video playback - I'm working on fixing it, but it's not easy when the problem only shows up on some devices. Expect a maybe-fix in a day or so.
mibankai1171 wrote:How do you save? I would like to save before any potential vore scenes so I may go back to them

Sorry, due to some odd technical issues, having multiple save files isn't possible yet. I'm working on it, though!
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:03 pm

Interesting... Interesting indeed. It will be nice to see where this goes moving forward.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Azirovka » Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:14 pm

Don't see much hard vore in games. I am guessing the corpse guy is the ghost/spirit of the prey inside the courtesan ?
Azirovka
Participator

Postby jyoster » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:54 pm

Just played it earlier today, and I just love it! Great job to everyone involved in the project, you all got a beautiful game here. I do have a quick question I would like to ask.

Despite what has been presented so far, is Maple going to be able to eat anyone in the future? I know she's more leaning into the prey side and such, not to mention we got Nora as the more competent pred. But it would be fun to see Maple get her chance to be the pred. Perhaps one thing leads to the other and it could affect the story later on if Mable starts to eat people too. :gulp:

Anyways, hope you all have a good day.
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shevron » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:47 pm

DarkRain wrote:Ох крутяк! Больше всего ждал эту игру))

Спасибо^^. Сорян, пока без русского. Не было времени перевести
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shevron » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:03 pm

mibankai1171 wrote:How do you save? I would like to save before any potential vore scenes so I may go back to them

Unfortunetly we have only autosaves right now. We are considering having manual saves in the future or some kind of.

Thor11 wrote:A question, how many possible scenes are there in the prolouge?

Azirovka wrote:Don't see much hard vore in games. I am guessing the corpse guy is the ghost/spirit of the prey inside the courtesan ?

There is only one hard vore scene at the moment.
Yes, corpse guy is from there.

jyoster wrote:Just played it earlier today, and I just love it! Great job to everyone involved in the project, you all got a beautiful game here. I do have a quick question I would like to ask.

Despite what has been presented so far, is Maple going to be able to eat anyone in the future? I know she's more leaning into the prey side and such, not to mention we got Nora as the more competent pred. But it would be fun to see Maple get her chance to be the pred. Perhaps one thing leads to the other and it could affect the story later on if Mable starts to eat people too. :gulp:

Anyways, hope you all have a good day.

Thank you^^
Let's say you will be able to see Maple growing up and developing as a character.
Shevron
Been posting for a bit

Postby jyoster » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:20 pm

Neat~
jyoster
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:35 pm

Oh neat, we got a demo now. Just finished it up a bit ago, and so far, it's looking really nice. It has a lot of promise. I guess I can give my thoughts on it.
The vore scenes were dome pretty well. And I did turn on male preds and scat scenes cause I was curious to see how they'd play out. Not really a fan of scat or male preds or male preys, but I will admit the scat scenes were a nice little addendum for the vore scenes.
I'm aware the save system is all auto right now, and I'll give credit that the auto saves were placed fairly well, but it was a little irritating to have to do everything over again if you chose the right choice and progressed the story. Didn't find a text skip other than rapidly clicking the mouse, so that added on to the annoyance as well.
I assume in the future there will be a way to see achievements gained or not yet gotten? And for the gallery, will there also be a way to view the character models from the vore scenes?
Not sure if this is a bug, but there were a few illustrated scenes that didn't appear in the gallery when I viewed them from the story, though I could chalk that up as something not yet implemented. An actual bug I did find was if you got the vore scenes for the deertaur a few times, you'd have multiple copies of the troll in your inventory.
But yeah, game's really nice, and also props to all the visuals. Really well done, and I can't wait to see everything refined more down the line.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArchLinux » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:35 am

this looks like a so professional game , and that first scene was just beautiful so wolesome good job folks
ArchLinux
Been posting for a bit

Postby killermeow » Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:36 am

Desperately needs manual saves, multiple save slots, and an autoskip for if you've seen the text before. Still, very well written and a solid prologue, looking forward to seeing where you take this.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:50 am

Wow, it's not everyday you see a vore game this well done! With the demo coming almost 2 years after it's announcement I figured you had given up on it. I see you guys were actually putting 2 years worth of effort into this. I'll definitely be supporting this project
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:54 am

I'll be honest, I was kind of blown away by how polished this was when first playing it. The quality of the art & writing really put this in the top tier of vore visual novels I've seen.

One question though, is it possible to view the achievements you've found anywhere?

Regardless, I'm super excited to see this developed further, and particularly to allow multiple save files.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby MadEnough » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:17 am

I'm getting an error trying to download. I click the link, and it tells me a secure connection could not be established. AVG thinks there's a phishing element.
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game