Centaur Hero (highatus)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What color should Creatsian's fur be

Default Brown
24%
Reddish Orange
15%
Brown
11%
Red
11%
Black
19%
Dark Grey
4%
Light Grey
9%
Cyan
8%

Total votes : 338

Centaur Hero (highatus)

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:13 am

With RPG Maker MZ having only come out a few days ago, I am happy to announce what is likely to be the first vore game to be created in the engine, Centaur Hero. Currently it isnt in a playable state, but Im so exited that I want to start showing it off anyway, that and maybe get some imput on a few things before things become too concrete to change.

The Story; Simple version
Fallowing the story of Creatsian, a teen aged/young adult centaur adventuring on quests that bring him near and far. Journey on quests from up as high as,Kings,Gods,Spirits, to as low as the local farmer, experience several branching stories with multiple possible endings based on you choices. Will you choose to be the Hero, or do as you please across the country side.

The Game; Planed features

Multiple story lines, each (or most) with multiple ending based on choices made during them
A large selection of different monsters to encounter as NPCs, not just Centaur (any that I can figure out a way to make look not awful)
Play as both Pred and Prey (not all will end in a game over)
Multiple stages of vore, allowing a sence for how Big a meal was, as well as taking time for it to fully go away
SFW and NSFW modes ( might not happen if I cant get it to work without an IF ELSE nesting doll nightmare, If not then just NSFW as that leaves more story options open
All forms of vore, not just oral
And many more, suggestions welcomed

Spoiler: show
Map003.png

The first map the player will see, their family home. here to show some work has been done.

NSFShow.png
NSFShow.png (14.53 KiB) Viewed 14238 times

The main character in both SFW and NSFW mode

BellyUp.png
BellyUp.png (11.62 KiB) Viewed 14239 times

A small example of the multiple sizes (0-3) more are planed for larger meals

RainbowHorse.png
RainbowHorse.png (28.66 KiB) Viewed 14239 times

As the game will likely have a large cast of centaurs, to keep them from being too samey I came up with these eight coat colors to very them, one thing Im unsure of is which to go with for the main character.

Any opinions on what is show as well as any suggestions as to things you think would make a good addition feel free to share as not much is set in stone at the moment.
Last edited by WolfieTheScapeGoat on Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Re: Centaur Hero (IN DEVELOPMENT)

Postby dragon666 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:28 am

cool idea looking forward to the demo :)
dragon666
New to the forum

Postby Adas » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:43 am

Wow, seems cool, waiting demo :)
Adas
New to the forum

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:55 am

Well, if I could throw a idea or two into the mix, it would be interesting/nice to see herms in this game. It could be something that happens in 1 in every 100 people, or could be common place. I would also like for us to be able to choose Creatsian's gender at the beginning of the game, and allow a chance late game to get a potion or something else that changes our gender. I also wonder what would be our upper eating limit? Like, are we a light weight and could only handle two people, or could we clear out a whole town?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Games with male protagonists usually don't catch my interest, but the fact that the protagonist is a centaur as well as a pred makes me very interested in seeing where this game goes. Best of luck to you!
GooInABox
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Well, if I could throw a idea or two into the mix, it would be interesting/nice to see herms in this game. It could be something that happens in 1 in every 100 people, or could be common place. I would also like for us to be able to choose Creatsian's gender at the beginning of the game, and allow a chance late game to get a potion or something else that changes our gender. I also wonder what would be our upper eating limit? Like, are we a light weight and could only handle two people, or could we clear out a whole town?

Firstly thanks to everyone eager to see the projects first demo.

As for these suggestions, herms are an easy thing to add and will most likely be in. I dont think the choice of gender will though as it would require each scene to be done twice, though I will hold onto the potion idea for a possible future section. And the upper eating limit, non, just that after a point the visual gut wont increase, the plan right now is to have stages 0-7 as that is a full character sprite sheet, which is three and a half adult humans.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:33 pm

Centaurs are pretty fun. I'm excited for a male protagonist, and I look forward to playing it!
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:29 pm

ShadowedFigure wrote:Centaurs are pretty fun. I'm excited for a male protagonist, and I look forward to playing it!

I too find Centaurs to be fun and think its a shame more games dont have them, (its why Im making this game). I also like male protagonist preds, being personal preference, but I am not opposed to other scenarios, I am looking into how best to go about with a system that will allow the player to change to a male, female, herm, male herm, cuntboy, dickgirl, basically every sex combination, I will likely have to lock it to smaller regions so I dont have to do everything 5 times, so the player will be male for most of the game. And one thing I forgot to add on the question of max size, I forgot that the balls are planned to also expand with cock vore, allowing up to 14 spots for prey, which are planned to take up the following; 1-Things smaller then an adult human 2-An adult human or equivalent 3-Teen/young Centaur 4-Adult Centaur, not an extensive list at the moment but it gives an idea for how things will scale.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:54 pm

Do you plan for the NPC's you interact with to be male, female, etc? Male preds are pretty rare in the first place, but as someone who prefers M/M content, that tends to be even rarer. (Also, really like centaur preds, so looking forward to this)
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:14 pm

I plan to have males and females as both pred and prey. So M/M M/F F/M F/F will all git added at some point.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby SleeperDragon » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:58 pm

excited!
SleeperDragon
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:59 pm

I'm very curious as taurs are one of my favorite style of predators. The best coding I could probably advise if you wanted seperate playable genders would be to assign a single line of code flag as "1" for male, "2" for female, and maybe "3" for herm so a check for anything regarding your gender would check the "Gender flag" and "if=1" then it'll play the male entry..... I'm mostly guessing, as I've seen some coding when digging in open source games some people have posted, but I'm no expert nor have I put one together.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby leonthegreat » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:56 pm

This looks pretty cool . There are not that many male centered vore games. I personally prefer the female centered ones in general, but it will be cool to play as a male pred/prey.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:44 am

Good luck!
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:03 pm

dagar wrote:I'm very curious as taurs are one of my favorite style of predators. The best coding I could probably advise if you wanted seperate playable genders would be to assign a single line of code flag as "1" for male, "2" for female, and maybe "3" for herm so a check for anything regarding your gender would check the "Gender flag" and "if=1" then it'll play the male entry..... I'm mostly guessing, as I've seen some coding when digging in open source games some people have posted, but I'm no expert nor have I put one together.

That is how I have it set currently as its not to complicated to do, what I was worried about getting complicated was having other checks that would also need to be accounted for, like Nsfw/Sfw flags, I was hopping to find a way to avoid if/then chains and duplicated events but it looks like Id have to do just that with how rpg maker checks for conditions.

I am thankful for the support given and glad to see the poll numbers go up, it helps me a bit. And just to show some progress I have these to show.
RainbowWag.gif
RainbowWag.gif (38.8 KiB) Viewed 11346 times

In game the animations plays slower
Dickmove.png
Dickmove.png (5.61 KiB) Viewed 11347 times

Another view of the growing stomach, this time with a dick that moves based on it
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Well the poll at the seems to show that a reddish-brown coat would be the most well revived color, so that is what I'll go with. I have a new question to pose, other the Centaurs what other monsters would you like to encounter as npcs, and what naming scheme would you think fits them best. The Centaurs in game will have names based of Mediterranean Islands, and humans with normal human names.
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:42 pm

I’m a fan of satyrs and minotaurs. Perhaps I just like ungulates.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby WolfieTheScapeGoat » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:40 am

invidiasyren wrote:I’m a fan of satyrs and minotaurs. Perhaps I just like ungulates.

I quite like both those as well and will see about getting them in the game.

I did some more work on the fur based on the poll results and think I have something close to what the majority of votes was suggesting.
showfur.png
showfur.png (23.1 KiB) Viewed 10928 times
WolfieTheScapeGoat
Participator

Postby Jidane » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:50 am

Don't forget about the human half. There's more belly space to fill ;P

I edited some centaur sprites for an older version of RPGmaker, so they won't work (and if they should, they would not look as good because of the limititations the older programs put on things). Was tricky, but fun to do. I like how these sprites allow for more detail than what I could work with.

Really like where this is going, keep it up!
Jidane
Artist

Postby Rubiont-47 » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Oh! Good to see a new developer! A little sad that you decided to use Rpng maker MZ chibi style for character instead of nice looking Rpg maker XP style. But still, would be happy to see your progress!
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game