Gulp Quest MV - Update 0.1 is here! (18/02/23)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

What should be the mark for the Update 0.2?

Entirety of the Maid Cafe (mainly individual scenes, akin to the slime girl)
56%
Main Girls' scenes and Story (focusing on the development of the plot)
31%
Maps and Fights (create the next 3 overworld maps and put at least a monster or a scene in each of them)
13%

Total votes : 1231

Re: Gulp Quest MV V 0.04 out! Original game ported (14/05/2

Postby Dragonitas » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:23 pm

jimmin190, Due to my unreliable work schedule it is hard for me to give any specific dates for patch releases.
If it eases your mind, I have the maps for the cafe already finished, and the dialog for 2 scenes and 1 encounter finished. The most difficult part will be finding fitting images that don't clash too hard with what the game has been using thus far, and make scenes around them, since I can't really pay an artist to make them.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby anonpls » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:31 pm

If I remember correctly, the image gallery form the same artist as the imprisoned maid is already available somewhere in this treat. I remember a great sequence with a maid having a great unbirth pov.

So that might be a great starting point in your search for art
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimmin190 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:55 pm

Dragonitas wrote:jimmin190, Due to my unreliable work schedule it is hard for me to give any specific dates for patch releases.
If it eases your mind, I have the maps for the cafe already finished, and the dialog for 2 scenes and 1 encounter finished. The most difficult part will be finding fitting images that don't clash too hard with what the game has been using thus far, and make scenes around them, since I can't really pay an artist to make them.

Okay, thanks for letting me know.
jimmin190
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragonitas » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:20 pm

anonpls, I have access to those galleries, the Starless ones (if those are the one's you're refering to).
The problem there is that most images have the girls bottoming hard for one or more males, which really doesn't work with the game's premise, there is a lot of unnecessary scat in some of them, and others simply have no way for me to write a scene around them. I was a bit disappointed by this, but it's not the end of the world.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimmin190 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Dragonitas wrote:anonpls, I have access to those galleries, the Starless ones (if those are the one's you're refering to).
The problem there is that most images have the girls bottoming hard for one or more males, which really doesn't work with the game's premise, there is a lot of unnecessary scat in some of them, and others simply have no way for me to write a scene around them. I was a bit disappointed by this, but it's not the end of the world.

Again thanks for letting me know and I wish you good luck.
jimmin190
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fanyo11 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:59 pm

It's good to know, I liked the game but I found it a pity that there is no new version, I am wholeheartedly with you to finish this magnificent game
Fanyo11
New to the forum

Postby Jessica998 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:52 pm

Some of the hit animations won't load so I can't progress through the story :/
Jessica998
New to the forum

Postby Fanyo11 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:38 am

Jessica998 wrote:Some of the hit animations won't load so I can't progress through the story :/

you have to equip the sword for the animation to load, I read that in one of the comments on the forum
Fanyo11
New to the forum

Postby Jessica998 » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:18 am

Thanks
Jessica998
New to the forum

Postby thelandcruzer » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:17 pm

Fanyo11 wrote:
Jessica998 wrote:Some of the hit animations won't load so I can't progress through the story :/

you have to equip the sword for the animation to load, I read that in one of the comments on the forum

I am having the same problem. When I did equip the sword, then the game froze the screen but the game still ran in the back ground.
I just guess everyone so happy that someone is doing something on the game, that their waiting for the next update to fix the problems
I am happy with the move to MV, but with everything there are bug expected. :twisted:
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 pm

thelandcruzer wrote:
Fanyo11 wrote:

I am having the same problem. When I did equip the sword, then the game froze the screen but the game still ran in the back ground.
I just guess everyone so happy that someone is doing something on the game, that their waiting for the next update to fix the problems
I am happy with the move to MV, but with everything there are bug expected. :twisted:

Well if you want to get past that, just don't use the sword then ^.^ Just modify your attack value in the save file. That should let you clear the existing content. I know I personally did not encounter the issue you're having but I also did not use a sword :)
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:34 am

I am hearing a lot of people talking about a bug in which the hit animations may crash the game. I do not know where that may be coming from, personally, the game runs okay when I test it. If anyone knows why the animations won't load for some people please tell me so I can fix it. Thank you!
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tereus27 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:26 pm

Dragonitas wrote:I am hearing a lot of people talking about a bug in which the hit animations may crash the game. I do not know where that may be coming from, personally, the game runs okay when I test it. If anyone knows why the animations won't load for some people please tell me so I can fix it. Thank you!

I found that you have to manually equip the sword so that the hit animation plays properly. Otherwise, you won't be able to progress.

Also, I found a few things concerning the Molly section:
1: Leaving after talking with her for the first time keeps the image of her on screen so that the player cannot continue.
2: There is no text box for her late husband's grave.
3: The wolf will still spawn even before talking with Molly although defeating it beforehand will not break the game script.

I hope this helps but great work so far! I pray for your success!
Tereus27
New to the forum

Postby Fanyo11 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:13 pm

I was thinking about it, to see what you think about it but wouldn't it be better to create a discord centered on the games? we will be able to share images when we find bugs it will be easier
Fanyo11
New to the forum

Postby Soroxas77 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Where do you get these pictures for the vore scenes anyway?
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonitas » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:21 am

Fanyo11, I did think about it! There are 2 reasons why I didn't make it before:
1 - The people I worked with said that the game was not yet developed to a point in which it felt like a good idea to make the Discord.

2 - I lacked the confidence that a Discord server should be made, for as cool an idea I think it is.

I probably will make the next poll about it, since the idea has been at the back of my head for a while and hearing you ask about it gave me a bit o confidence on i. Thanks for your care about the game ^w^
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:04 am

Tereus27 wrote:
Dragonitas wrote:I am hearing a lot of people talking about a bug in which the hit animations may crash the game. I do not know where that may be coming from, personally, the game runs okay when I test it. If anyone knows why the animations won't load for some people please tell me so I can fix it. Thank you!

I found that you have to manually equip the sword so that the hit animation plays properly. Otherwise, you won't be able to progress.

Also, I found a few things concerning the Molly section:
1: Leaving after talking with her for the first time keeps the image of her on screen so that the player cannot continue.
2: There is no text box for her late husband's grave.
3: The wolf will still spawn even before talking with Molly although defeating it beforehand will not break the game script.

I hope this helps but great work so far! I pray for your success!

I actually kinda like that the wolf spawns before hand, it means I can beat the wolf before starting any of her dialogue in case I want to enjoy her entire mission start to finish from a save game.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby FreedomPug » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:04 pm

to be honest, if longer scenes like molly's are what make up the cafe, I can wait for the holy land.
FreedomPug
New to the forum

Postby Dragonitas » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:44 am

FreedomPug, The scenes will be more akin to the slime and Kat scene. They will be longer than encounters such as the bee and orc girls, but won't be as complex and full of images like Christelle and Molly.
I do want to try and implement at least one of those longer scenes as well, involving a new woman.
Dragonitas
Somewhat familiar

Postby jimmin190 » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:20 am

Any idea when then next update will be released?
jimmin190
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game