Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML5] [v0.7.5]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Life of the Party - A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML5] [v0.7

Postby DoubleA » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:42 pm

Bump! After an unexpectedly long hiatus, I proudly announce that the v0.7.0 update is now available! This update finally utilizes the "grab some punch" button in the living room, and introduces two new predator-ish characters, Nikki the cat, and her sibling, Nox.

This took way longer to develop than I thought it would, mostly because I'm now also juggling a full load of college classes. It's not a very big update, but the important thing is that it's done, and you can read it!

Full changelog: https://github.com/double-a-stories/lif ... y/releases
Play here: https://double-a-stories.github.io/life-of-the-party/

▽ Double-A ▽ (vi/they) – Play Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:55 am

Love this new path (and your image for it)! The peer-pressure to be a pred is lovely, and the cats are fun. Nice way of representing their dialogue, especially when they both speak at the same time. The drunk effect once you've had five cups of punch is also fantastic.

A few minor things to fix;

Spoiler: show
On the page 'Kaia: Enter', Kaia's dialogue "H-how could you do this?" is normal size.

On the next page, 'I... I'm sorry', Nikki's dialogue "This dear rabbit is hardly to blame. We basically forced them to eat her.” isn't coloured.

Not sure if this is intentional, but once you've finished one Nikki/Nox path, if you restart, the option for "Just one more punch..." is immediately available

From the Nikki eats mouse path, 'You're... not chewing her?' gives the option 'Nox: Tease' which puts us back on the path of you swallowing the mouse. I don't think it's currently possible to finish the path of Nikki eating the mouse.

Great to see this game continuing to develop, it's one of my favourites!
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby DoubleA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:17 am

Trebortron3 wrote:Love this new path (and your image for it)! The peer-pressure to be a pred is lovely, and the cats are fun. Nice way of representing their dialogue, especially when they both speak at the same time. The drunk effect once you've had five cups of punch is also fantastic.

A few minor things to fix;

Spoiler: show
On the page 'Kaia: Enter', Kaia's dialogue "H-how could you do this?" is normal size.

On the next page, 'I... I'm sorry', Nikki's dialogue "This dear rabbit is hardly to blame. We basically forced them to eat her.” isn't coloured.

Not sure if this is intentional, but once you've finished one Nikki/Nox path, if you restart, the option for "Just one more punch..." is immediately available

From the Nikki eats mouse path, 'You're... not chewing her?' gives the option 'Nox: Tease' which puts us back on the path of you swallowing the mouse. I don't think it's currently possible to finish the path of Nikki eating the mouse.

Great to see this game continuing to develop, it's one of my favourites!

Thanks for the reports, you’re an absolute godsend! My brain can’t usually detect these things so late at night. I’ll fix those typos and make a hotfix.

The latter two things you mentioned were intended mechanics, but the fact that they surprised you is a sign I should revisit them. After the first vore scene, the two routes converge back to use the same passages, with the text dynamically adjusted to match the player’s choices. It’s lazy, to be sure, but think the main problem is that they use the exact same commands, so they feel Identical. I’ll try to dynamically rename the passages in the “don’t do it” path.
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:42 am

DoubleA wrote:Thanks for the reports, you’re an absolute godsend! My brain can’t usually detect these things so late at night. I’ll fix those typos and make a hotfix.

The latter two things you mentioned were intended mechanics, but the fact that they surprised you is a sign I should revisit them. After the first vore scene, the two routes converge back to use the same passages, with the text dynamically adjusted to match the player’s choices. It’s lazy, to be sure, but think the main problem is that they use the exact same commands, so they feel Identical. I’ll try to dynamically rename the passages in the “don’t do it” path.

Glad to be of assistance!

Regarding the latter two, I thought the first one might be intended, but wanted to double check. It's certainly helpful if people are wanting to specifically explore the different branches of story paths, so I'm definitely not opposed to it. It did take a long time before the randomiser initially gave me the punch option, so having it right there the second time was nice. Just wanted to make sure it was intentional.

For the second, that makes sense! I might have got it wrong, then, but I thought it literally switched back to "your mouth" from "her mouth", then you swallowing the mouse. I don't think it needs renaming necessarily, just double check that it links up to the right story path. It could be me getting mixed up :)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby DoubleA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:50 am

Trebortron3 wrote:For the second, that makes sense! I might have got it wrong, then, but I thought it literally switched back to "your mouth" from "her mouth", then you swallowing the mouse. I don't think it needs renaming necessarily, just double check that it links up to the right story path. It could be me getting mixed up :)

It’s definitely possible that there’s an instance where I forgot to change it. When I get the chance I’ll try to do some more testing to make sure that never ends up happening. Thanks again!

EDIT: You were entirely correct; silly me! The paragraphs were switched around (the exact diff, for anyone curious). I've patched this and other typos you mentioned, and pushed a hotfix as v0.7.0b.
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:47 pm

I'm getting s glitch with the downloaded version, after getting the sauced ending, now I can't meet Kaia anymore by drinking Kool-Aid since the first drink starts the sauced route.

So I have no idea how to get the 'true' ending with Kaia
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby DoubleA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:35 pm

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:I'm getting s glitch with the downloaded version, after getting the sauced ending, now I can't meet Kaia anymore by drinking Kool-Aid since the first drink starts the sauced route.

So I have no idea how to get the 'true' ending with Kaia

Thanks for the note! I’ll check this out and see if I can fix it.

EDIT: I was able to reproduce this glitch. It occurs because a lot of the "Restart" links inside the story passages actually just link the player back to the title screen, but (unlike the "Restart" button in the UI) don't erase any temporary variables they acquired during the playthrough (i.e. the number of times you drank punch). I'll publish a hotfix for this later, hopefully after I find a few more bugs to tackle. In the meantime, pressing the Restart button in the top bar should work to get you out of this state.

Also for the record, the Nikki/Nox scene is almost identical regardless of whether you saved Kaia from being eaten, although her dialogue does change slightly. While I do have plans to write a "canonical" ending to the story, the "get 45 morality points to unlock the True Ending" line was just an off-handed joke about video game with morality systems.
Last edited by DoubleA on Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:25 pm

I really love this interactive! Has some super amazing scenes in it. Always happy to see more. I've revisited it multiple times since it came out.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby DoubleA » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:33 pm

OptimisticDinner wrote:I really love this interactive! Has some super amazing scenes in it. Always happy to see more. I've revisited it multiple times since it came out.

Thank you very much for enjoying the story! I hope to have more content in development in the coming weeks.

The next update, v0.8.0, will introduce Marcy, an uber-religious wolverine, who shows up at the Armstrongs' door to complain about the noise. However, as you speak to her on the front porch, you notice her body's pheromones having a strong and unwanted aphrodisiac effect on you. The ensuing scene will involve musk hypnosis, (semi-)reluctant pred, and anal vore, allowing you to find out just how "pure and innocent" she really is.

Stay tuned!
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby DoubleA » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:24 am

A minor bump to say that I've squeezed out another hotfix, v0.7.0c. This fixes the "Restart" issue which MarkusFreeman320 helpfully identified for me earlier in the thread. It also (finally) fixes a persistent issue on iOS browsers, where audio passages would rudely play at full volume, regardless of whether sound was enabled or disabled. And as usual, Improved Stability and Other Minor Bug Fixes. Full changelog here, at the bottom..

LotP v0.8.0, The Musk Route, (ft. Marcy) is still an early work in progress. My paltry creative output remains embarrassingly slow and sporadic, but I'll be trying to dedicate more time to it soon. Developing this game and seeing all the lovely feedback has been quite a lot of fun, and I hope to keep it up.

Ciao for now!
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:53 pm

DoubleA wrote:LotP v0.8.0, The Musk Route, (ft. Marcy) is still an early work in progress. My paltry creative output remains embarrassingly slow and sporadic, but I'll be trying to dedicate more time to it soon. Developing this game and seeing all the lovely feedback has been quite a lot of fun, and I hope to keep it up.

I look forward to it! And don't worry about your rate of output. As a fellow slow/sporadic creative, I can definitely empathise, and I think we'd all rather you take your time and continue creating great content rather than rushing out something you're not proud of, or burning yourself out.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Frungi » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:05 am

DoubleA wrote:While I do have plans to write a "canonical" ending to the story, the "get 45 morality points to unlock the True Ending" line was just an off-handed joke about video game with morality systems.

That’s hilarious, but also I fell for it.
Frungi
New to the forum

Postby DoubleA » Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:42 pm

logo.png
New cover art!

Bump! Life of the Party has been updated to v0.7.5. This is a minor update which provides a lot of Quality of Life improvements to the game's UI, animations, and the Achievements system.

CHANGELOG:
  • Typography tweaks: Bigger text, background gradients!
  • Achievements UI: New display, with hints about the route locations!
  • The living room scenes are no longer random!
  • Overhauled the display and positioning of Content Warning messages.
  • Lots of backend changes and bug fixes
Full changelog and download here
Play online

I promise I'm not dead, just easily distracted, and a little busy! Thanks much for your support. More routes and predators are coming eventually!
All the best, AA.
DoubleA
New to the forum

Re: Life of the Party: A Furry Vore Adventure [HTML5] [v0.7.

Postby nbe21 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:39 pm

Closet ending is the best one.
nbe21
Been posting for a bit

Postby FurryDesirer » Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:17 pm

Hoping that there will be unbirth and non-fatal digestion.
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Stulti » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:51 pm

Oh man, hahaha! I went back-to-back from Closet Ending to Outside Ending. I was hoping to screenshot the "You looked at the closet XXX times." but I suppose that wasn't on the docket. Hilarious shit either way, thanks for this!
Stulti
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:41 am

is there a way to show the NSFW pics of some of the endings? Or am i missing something?
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubleA » Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:44 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:is there a way to show the NSFW pics of some of the endings? Or am i missing something?

Sad to say, there is not. The “images” in Hazel’s social media feed and Lacey’s text messages are actually just creatively applied CSS Gradients. I’ll see what I can do to make this effect a little more obvious.
Thank you for playing!
DoubleA
New to the forum

Postby Zinder » Fri May 20, 2022 8:53 pm

Hey so I’ve gotten all the endings but the True ending. I’m wanting to save Reese but appear unable to. Was kinda hoping I could…
Zinder
New to the forum

Postby DoubleA » Sun May 22, 2022 12:28 pm

Zinder wrote:Hey so I’ve gotten all the endings but the True ending. I’m wanting to save Reese but appear unable to. Was kinda hoping I could…

A "true" end to the story is planned for a future update (probably the v1.0.0 release). Sorry to make you look around for content which isn't implemented yet, but thank you for the feedback! It encourages me to keep working on this (albeit at my plodding and easily-distracted pace).

I hope to satiate your curiosity soon. Best wishes!
DoubleA
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game