AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: AI Dungeon Vore Potential

Postby komaru » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:21 pm

I was wondering of you might have some samples of these WorldInfos that we might be able to have a look at. I would like to compare it to what I have tried so far, especially for alternate vore types.
komaru
???

Postby OmNomNomU » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:33 pm

They fudged with the world info structure so my old tried and true methods are now garbage. Probably going to resort to scripting something instead because it's too easy for vore to overwhelm the WI/Remember memory bank
Edit - Seems like something has been broken in WI and has been for a bbit, will be getting fixed, which may explain much difficulties with this
OmNomNomU
New to the forum

Postby Jeice » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:19 am

I guess my question with the World Info or the pin to remember that I'm struggling to find answers for, is what sort of style or syntax structure I should use when writing notes or WI entries.

For example, I have a world that I've been running for about a week now, of a field researcher who is shrunk in an inescapable forest, and every time he's eaten by an animal, he simply wakes up in some part of the forest again. Even though I've fed into the thumbtack that the player is shrunk, the forest is endless and inescapable, and animals are trying to eat him, it's definitely got that its too hard to escape the forest, but it regularly forgets my size until I remind it, then it sorta remembers, and I still have to make rigorous edits to force some kind of eating to happen.

So what kind of notes can I write to make it remember that the player is only inches tall? Is it better to refer to the player as "You" or "The player"? What kind of keys can I put in World Info to make this whole thing smoother? Do I put in keys for past events, or should that all go in the Remember tab and I have this whole thing backwards?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KHLover » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:21 am

Alright so, I think I've figured out the best settings for vore. For Premium users, use Dragon A.I, and set randomness to 0.8. In my experience, the A.I just goes along with throwing vore into the middle of things with those settings. That and a few guiding alterations to the text to get it on track.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
KHLover
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game