Secoria Chronicles I - Rise of the Empress

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Secoria Chronicles I - Rise of the Empress

Postby daeway » Sun May 30, 2021 4:44 pm

I mean he ain't wrong but at this point I'm just glad to hear any news about the game.
daeway
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun May 30, 2021 5:35 pm

daeway wrote:I mean he ain't wrong but at this point I'm just glad to hear any news about the game.

He does make a very good point, the demo will be coming very soon and by soon i mean hopefully within the next 2 weeks, but please keep in mind that like i said this will be a game set in the world Mysta has already created so you'll see a lot of characters from his games returning in this game
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Klyen2000 » Sun May 30, 2021 5:40 pm

Well I like to be hyped. Sure it's always disappointing if the hype is a shot in the dark at the end. But I beliefe it always has a boost in your anticipation. I respect everyone who is willing to put that much effort into a project which is not part of his/her everyday life :D
Klyen2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:42 pm

I'm just finishing up a couple of scenes and then we'll be ready for the first release
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:42 pm

Be honest: are you waiting for July 14th so you van release the first demo exactly one year after the first announcement? :P
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:35 am

Souls6 wrote:Be honest: are you waiting for July 14th so you van release the first demo exactly one year after the first announcement? :P

Definitely not, it just happens to be that there have been many things that have come up and caused me to have to put the game on hold
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Genericcook » Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:31 pm

Did this ever come out?
Genericcook
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:59 am

kitvander wrote:Did this ever come out?

Not yet it seems.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:58 am

No it's not out yet, i've had to put it on hold for the time being as i currently have no free time to work on it
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:45 pm

Will there be images along with the vore scenes or just vore scenes? Asking now so I have an idea of where the focus is going to be.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:11 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Will there be images along with the vore scenes or just vore scenes? Asking now so I have an idea of where the focus is going to be.

Depending on what i am able to do there may be pictures, to begin with i just want to have a playable portion of the game ready for release, after i have released that if there are no pictures in the first release i will work on making some using kisekae
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:44 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Will there be images along with the vore scenes or just vore scenes? Asking now so I have an idea of where the focus is going to be.

Depending on what i am able to do there may be pictures, to begin with i just want to have a playable portion of the game ready for release, after i have released that if there are no pictures in the first release i will work on making some using kisekae

Duly noted.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LordKentus » Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:44 pm

I do hope that eventually this does come out sounded neat
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:57 pm

LordKentus wrote:I do hope that eventually this does come out sounded neat

Recently a lot has happened that has allowed me to have a huge amount of time to work on this and revamp the original map designs and some of the characters too, so with that being said i'm looking at releasing the first chapter of this game very soon, i won't give an exact date as i want to make sure everything is perfect for the first release and giving myself a deadline means that the quality will be limited by time.

I will give a bit of a hint as to how the game will work, so due to it being the start of the series i won't be including any random encounters which will allow me to include scripted battles that actually help to tell the story and i will be able to control how easy it will be to complete each chapter as i don't want players grinding to get super high level and then just speeding through the game without experiencing the story and without using strategy, by using this method it will allow me to prepare everyone for the future games which will include tactics style battles to spread the influence of the predator races around the world.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:50 pm

>Underage Preds

*Joey Wheeler Meme face*
Turbotowns
???

Postby killerwolf6 » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:54 am

Ok, Since I see JD is now asking for money for this project, I think I should just cover all the red flags in this project and why I believe JD is a grifter and this is just a scam.

-The suspicious time the account was made
JD showed up right after Zarachrest was called out on their Gulp Quest scam, promising to work on the same game no less.

The perpetual state almost being ready to release
On several occasions the poster has said the demo is almost ready, but apparently despite this, they haven't even made something that's worthy of showing some screenshots to show that work is still being done.

And finally, patreon despite not actually releasing any content
Let's start with Patreon is for people to support creators who have made work they like so the creator can continue to make said content, it is not for the promise of future content from people who have never produced any content. Patreons with no content to back them up are scams.

Now I present two options for JD to prove this isn't just a scam.

1: Just release what you have got done now to both prove that that they have made something and to show potential backers the quality they can expect

2: Close the patreon until you've actually released something.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:17 am

killerwolf6 wrote:Ok, Since I see JD is now asking for money for this project, I think I should just cover all the red flags in this project and why I believe JD is a grifter and this is just a scam.

-The suspicious time the account was made
JD showed up right after Zarachrest was called out on their Gulp Quest scam, promising to work on the same game no less.

The perpetual state almost being ready to release
On several occasions the poster has said the demo is almost ready, but apparently despite this, they haven't even made something that's worthy of showing some screenshots to show that work is still being done.

And finally, patreon despite not actually releasing any content
Let's start with Patreon is for people to support creators who have made work they like so the creator can continue to make said content, it is not for the promise of future content from people who have never produced any content. Patreons with no content to back them up are scams.

Now I present two options for JD to prove this isn't just a scam.

1: Just release what you have got done now to both prove that that they have made something and to show potential backers the quality they can expect

2: Close the patreon until you've actually released something.

JD hasn't been part of this project for a while which you would know if you were actually paying attention rather than just assuming shit. At no point did anyone working on this project ask for money for this project. Now if you wanna act like an entitled child over the fact that people do have real lives outside of making fetish games for horny middle aged men then maybe i should just stop making this and give you a reason to cry some more. If you wanna start making speculations about me or JD then try actually doing research into who we are first and you would realise a few things like the fact that JD has a full time job and is a parent and that I do have a whole company that i am running while making this game in my spare time that i could be spending with my partner.

Now that we've got that all clear and in the open why don't you grow up and realise that this game is a privilege and not something you're entitled to.

EDIT: Since you wanna bring Zarachrest into this too i will direct you to an earlier post where we actually informed everyone that Zarachrest had joined our team alongside Ziggey which you would also know if you actually learned to read. Secondly, my patreon has nothing to do with this project, it is for things that i am working on like the novel that is literally mentioned right before the link to my patreon. Finally you do not get to make demands of us, I said you'll get a release when it's ready so you are going to wait otherwise you are not going to get.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby killerwolf6 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:08 pm

Ok, firs t off, when I said JD I was just referring to your account, though that, like most of your reply is a distraction from my main issue with what your doing, your asking for patreon money purely on the promise of future content, and that is a scam.

Going by the patreon, it's mainly for your writing, which is fine, until you ask one question, where's you previous stories you've written. There's no link in the patreon, none of your comments has linked to previous works, you don't have a gallery here, in fact the patreon doesn't link to any content you have made, just promises that you are working on future content. I you want people to donate on the promise of future content, that's what Kickstarter is for.

Now, I'll admit. saying release the game was wrong on my part. I should have said give links to your past content to prove you have produced stuff before. This is where' I take issue, had you never opened the patreon or had just add links to you past content so potential supporters knew what they where actually supporting, I'd have no problem with the perpetual "almost ready for release."
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:24 pm

killerwolf6 wrote:Ok, firs t off, when I said JD I was just referring to your account, though that, like most of your reply is a distraction from my main issue with what your doing, your asking for patreon money purely on the promise of future content, and that is a scam.

Going by the patreon, it's mainly for your writing, which is fine, until you ask one question, where's you previous stories you've written. There's no link in the patreon, none of your comments has linked to previous works, you don't have a gallery here, in fact the patreon doesn't link to any content you have made, just promises that you are working on future content. I you want people to donate on the promise of future content, that's what Kickstarter is for.

Now, I'll admit. saying release the game was wrong on my part. I should have said give links to your past content to prove you have produced stuff before. This is where' I take issue, had you never opened the patreon or had just add links to you past content so potential supporters knew what they where actually supporting, I'd have no problem with the perpetual "almost ready for release."

I agree with you. This continuous "it's almost ready. It's almost ready" which has been going on for almost 2 years is getting tiring.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:01 pm

Even if it's not a scam, the account with no posted content and a link to a Patreon with two "coming soon" posts does look suspicious. Although, I don't think Killerwolf6 should have voiced his concerns. The Patreon was never mentioned outside of the signature and this game isn't mentioned there. This seems more like overly ambitious behavior than the work of a scam artist.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game