Secoria Chronicles I - Rise of the Empress

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Secoria Chronicles I - Rise of the Empress

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:42 am

Heya everyone!

So we are finally back in our office (a room in my house we dedicated to game design activities) now that we are allowed to meet up again, so game design is finally not on hiatus anymore and we will now be making the first Secoria Chronicles game.

Plot: The game takes place in the world of Secoria, a world where preds are hunted and killed just for existing. We play from the perspective of Seza, a young demon girl who is able to shapeshift to avoid being identified by the prey races. Seza has never actually been to the mortal world before and has only received basic training in how to survive and stay hidden. One day Seza is caught stealing prey from one of the noble Demonesses and is given the choice to either take the place of the prey she stole or be banished to the mortal world where she will become mortal herself until she is deemed worthy of returning.

I'd write more to the plot but I feel like if I do I won't be able to stop and will end up spoiling the game for everyone before it is even released.

Will Include:
F/F
F/M
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth
Underage Preds (Only a small amount)
Underage Prey (There are only 2)
Cooking
Disposal (There will always be the option to skip it)
Monster Girls

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Here we have Seza, our beautiful protagonist
A bit of a glimpse at the starter town
Last edited by JDandAliProductions on Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Re: Secoria Chronicles I - Rise of the Empress

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:18 am

I'll check it out later
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby dagar » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:37 pm

I can dig the setup. Is there any ETA on when a playable version may be out?
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:13 pm

I mean, it makes perfect Sense that Preds are Hunted and Killed for existing. People kill, people killers.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Ayra42 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Say, will it be possible to skip the cooking scenes?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:47 pm

Yes the cooking scenes are optional scenes as are the underage scenes.

There should be a playable version by Monday since we are all working on this game constantly, it will only be 2 areas when we release it which will include a village in the Demon Realm and a town in the Mortal Realm.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby Kristy99 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:15 pm

cooking vore game sounds a wonderful idea and the plot sound good !
Kristy99
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:19 am

We have just about finished the exterior for the village in the Demon Realm, only need to build the noble house now and then do all the interiors and after that we will be building the first mortal town and the area around it and then the final part is adding in the NPCs and it will be ready for the first release. We are really looking forward to showing you what we are working on.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby HalfTime » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:54 pm

Sounds neat, I'll be keeping an eye on this!
"Car, broke. Phone, yes?"
Check out my size game, Microknight! Or not, no pressure.
HalfTime
Somewhat familiar

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:03 pm

There won't be any combat in the first release because we only just realised that only 4 classes are set up and barely any weapons are set up so we'll be working on them after the first release that way you guys have something to mess around with while we are working on releasing a bigger update that has everything for combat in it, we may even add in the ability to switch classes but it would start you back at Level 1.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby NemoUlysses » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Cooking, monster girls and underage prey is a combination made in heaven, I'm going to keep an eye on this project. Good luck with everything and stay healthy above all.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby forumlurker » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:22 pm

I hope it will be fun to play. Looking forward to give it a try! Is the player also going to be prey or mostly pred?

I would advice to be careful in resetting the player back to level 1. There would be very little incentive to do so mid game as it would just get rid of too much progress.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:41 pm

Interested to see what you guys come up with!
Monopolus
???

Postby Jumani » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:57 am

Sounds interesting,if game will have some good AV it will be pretty good
Jumani
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:43 am

forumlurker wrote:I hope it will be fun to play. Looking forward to give it a try! Is the player also going to be prey or mostly pred?

I would advice to be careful in resetting the player back to level 1. There would be very little incentive to do so mid game as it would just get rid of too much progress.

The restarting at Level 1 would reset the entire game so you can play through again as a different class, at the moment we are working on making a Bard class
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:44 am

Slight set back folks, our Virtual Machine is being a bit of a pain so we may have to delay the release of the demo by 2 days due to having to deal with glitches on the machine itself.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Question: when you said that there will be 2 underage prey, you mean you will never add more or is it just referring to the demo?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:34 pm

we have not seen how it will be so do not put a conclusion against the creator of the game.
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:57 am

When can we expect a demo? Will it be sometime this year?
daeway
Participator

Postby DroolingPred » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:46 pm

Looking forward to a demo!
DroolingPred
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game