Secoria Chronicles I - Rise of the Empress

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Secoria Chronicles I - Rise of the Empress

Postby JDandAliProductions » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:54 pm

Right so we like to keep you updated, the demo was meant to be released today but due to complications with our Virtual Machine we are still being delayed. Basically for anyone familiar with a service called Shadow that is what we use but when the internet isn't great it becomes a glitchy mess but only for the visuals and that is why we are being delayed.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby TeamFortress2 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:31 am

The premise sounds interesting for sure. It also seems like the progress is faster than the average game on these forums, so I have high hopes.

Good luck with the development
TeamFortress2
Somewhat familiar

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:44 am

Okay new update, the Demon Realm starting village is complete other than the main story events being added in so all optional vore scenes are ready and random chatty NPCs are done. We are now finishing up the Mortal Realm town and then we'll add in the main story events and the demo will be good to go.

I'm actually pretty excited to play it myself even though I know everything that's going to happen at every part of the game.
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby 33defence » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:22 am

Looking forward to seeing more of this!
33defence
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:45 pm

When can we see a demo?
daeway
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:27 pm

daeway wrote:When can we see a demo?

As soon as it's ready, due to a few complications things have been slower than we originally intended, everything we are working on is stored and worked on through a Virtual Machine which is located somewhere in the UK and connected to through the internet which means if our internet isn't working great then we have difficulty connecting to the VM which is what we are currently dealing with.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby DarkPinkie » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Now this have me curious. As a fellow RPGmaker dev I do like to keep a track of the competition. Especially those that include disposal.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:59 am

Makes me think of Discordia's Tale.

who knows, maybe she'll actually find prey who want it.

[but given the premise, giving me 100% unwilling vibes.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby daeway » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:13 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:

As soon as it's ready, due to a few complications things have been slower than we originally intended, everything we are working on is stored and worked on through a Virtual Machine which is located somewhere in the UK and connected to through the internet which means if our internet isn't working great then we have difficulty connecting to the VM which is what we are currently dealing with.

daeway: So when can we see a demo?
JDandAliProductions:

0_o
daeway
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:04 pm

daeway wrote:

daeway: So when can we see a demo?
JDandAliProductions:

0_o

I love this response. To be completely honest with you we don't know when we will be releasing the demo, there's a lot of things that are making it difficult for us at the moment but it's mainly the whole internet issue, we will get a demo released as soon as possible though, we don't want to keep you guys waiting too long.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby MomoDaMouse » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:39 pm

I can't wait for this game personally. The last time I saw a main character portrayed as a demon in a vore game was... never. I haven't experienced that yet, or at least not that I care to remember. I hope you can put out the first demo soon. Best of luck and please try to finish this game. Eka NEEDS some more amazing vore games. I'm sure this concept could go far! Just remember, nothing wrong with adding in plot twists as an excuse to lengthen plot. I consider myself good at story writing and judging concepts. OH... If you need help writing btw, I would love to. Just shoot me a message through dm's so I get it...
Always up for an rp if people want a descriptive prey/sex toy!
MomoDaMouse
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:33 pm

This sounds interesting, and the art for the character looks pretty good. Aside from the one demon she pissed off, are there going to be chances for the player to be prey as well as predator?
No-One
Participator

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Have been patiently and excitedly waiting for the demo. Just posting so I have a bookmark to come back to, I was wondering how this was going! Glad to see you're stilll around.
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NemoUlysses » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:52 pm

Just out of curiosity, but why do you use a VM? Couldn't you just share the files using Drive or whatever and work on them using the same version of the program(s)?
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby GooInABox » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:49 pm

NemoUlysses wrote:

Just out of curiosity, but why do you use a VM? Couldn't you just share the files using Drive or whatever and work on them using the same version of the program(s)?

I'm just taking a wild guess, but I'm guessing it might be because:

A: RPG MV is expensive ($80 on steam, maybe $20 when on sale), so multiple copies may be overkill on the wallet.
B: RPG MV handles maps, variables, and switches in a weird way in that they are identified starting at index 0 and working their way up through an array as they are reserved. If two people have the same files on different devices and try to make changes that reserve the same spot in the array (for example, a person makes a map that is auto-categorized as map03.json and the other person also makes a map that is auto-categorized as map03.json, then when they try to merge the files one of files will be overwritten by the other). Having a Virtual Machine ensures that multiple people can work on the project (maybe not at the exact same time) without worrying about merging changes and updates.

Then again, I might be completely wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GooInABox
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:58 pm

Okay time to update you all so you're not left completely in the dark.

JD has left the team due to personal reasons, Ziggey has now joined the team in her place and Zarachrest is part of our team now, we all went back to work recently and are on 10 hour night shifts so things are going to be quite slow with production.

Now to answer questions. Yes there will be prey scenes as well as pred scenes, although preds are rare there are many who have managed to keep themselves hidden, one of which is in a position of power.

The reason for the VM is because at the moment we don't have equipment that is powerful enough to do anything, the laptop we have in the main office is meant to be a gaming laptop but can barely run Minecraft so we figured it would just be easier to use a VM until we can afford to upgrade everything.

If all works out then the demo should be released on Wednesday but I can't promise anything because I can't predict the future.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:18 am

So, nothing yet, uh?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:23 pm

Souls6 wrote:So, nothing yet, uh?

Things have taken a lot longer than we expected but on the plus side we just finished getting all the upgrades we needed so will no longer be relying on a VM and will be able to work much quicker, sadly though we do still work 40 hours a week on night shifts so we can only work on the game 3 days a week which may seem like a lot of time but when you are trying to create an extremely detailed game which is planned to have at least 7 sequels and a very in depth story it turns out to be barely any time at all.

We do appreciate that you are all interested in our game and will continue to try and get part of it released soon so you have something to keep you entertained while you wait.

EDIT: This first game is intended to explain the society and culture in the world of Secoria, the next game will explain the religion, the 3rd will explain magic and the 4th will explain education. Once the first 4 games are released we will release the IP to the community so that all of you can create your own stories while knowing the full lore of the world we are creating.

To answer MomoDaMouse's comment, we like to tell stories from the perspectives of people that would normally be portrayed as villains or evil and show that there is another side to the story that may or may not justify their actions or may show that they are not actually evil at all and are just completely misunderstood.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun May 30, 2021 9:37 am

UPDATE: So many of you probably though this game was dead and you would have been partly correct, now allow me to explain what is going on. This game is now going to be set in the same world as Mysta's games (Don't worry i spoke to him and got permission for this) the reason for this is so i actually have longer to work on the lore for Secoria and so i can get a bit more experience in working with RPG Maker before making the first game in what is going to be a very long series of games. Because this game will be set in Mysta's world I will be asking him for help with adding pictures for all the scenes and also you will see a lot of your favourite characters returning and the addition of at least 2 new areas to explore (Heaven and Hell). I'm sorry it's been so long since i gave you guys an update about what's going on but here we are, the first demo will be coming very soon.
JDandAliProductions
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun May 30, 2021 2:11 pm

JDandAliProductions wrote:UPDATE: So many of you probably though this game was dead and you would have been partly correct, now allow me to explain what is going on. This game is now going to be set in the same world as Mysta's games (Don't worry i spoke to him and got permission for this) the reason for this is so i actually have longer to work on the lore for Secoria and so i can get a bit more experience in working with RPG Maker before making the first game in what is going to be a very long series of games. Because this game will be set in Mysta's world I will be asking him for help with adding pictures for all the scenes and also you will see a lot of your favourite characters returning and the addition of at least 2 new areas to explore (Heaven and Hell). I'm sorry it's been so long since i gave you guys an update about what's going on but here we are, the first demo will be coming very soon.

Look, don't take it as an offense but let me give you an advice. First release a demo showing that you are indeed ready to take the challenge of creating the game and focus on starting to work from there. No reason to hype up the full scale of your project when you haven't even started it, which might just end up for various possible reasons, just a lot of smoke.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game