Addi's vore games: Chapter 1 [Poll!]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

One big sandbox game or multiple, seperate smaller games

One big game
82%
Multiple, smaller games
8%
I dont care
11%

Total votes : 206

Addi's vore games: Chapter 1 [Poll!]

Postby Addi » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:41 pm

[Update] I somehow managed to get more motivation again and proofread/tested the long done AV part, and managed to get a playable version of it. No, my writing didn't get any better, it is as bad as it was before.

Hey,

for the past days I have been working on a game, and decided to upload a somewhat playable version of the first chapter
Im pretty sure thats it with content for chapter 1, as I will be switching to StudioNEO from now on.

Currently containing:
Only one character yet (female)
Two vore scenes, one UB and one AV
Female Pred (figures, because its UB)
Some mix of age regression and endo ending, it is however pretty bad, the timeline is mixed up, makes not that much sense and is badly written, still working on that
Absorbtion
Breast expansion
Same size

Any feedback is really appreciated, be it on the writing or on the art. And yeah, I know my writing sucks.
Its made with Ren'Py and Honey Select, making it a visual novel so far, and the playtime is currently about 3 minutes.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show
Idk how to add them, it just tells me that it was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.
But here you go, link to imgur instead
https://imgur.com/a/Mkjsu3Y

Download (both windows and mac):
Last edited by Addi on Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:50 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Addi
New to the forum

Re: Addi's vore games: Chapter 1 or something like that

Postby GooInABox » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:30 pm

Not bad for an early demo! It reminds me of some of my earlier Honey Select work that I have yet to post.

I can give you a few leads for resources on Honey Select:
https://joan6694.bitbucket.io/ I highly suggest you check out the plugins from Joan6694, as several of them have been extremely helpful. The Renderer Editor plugin especially has opened many doors for me. The "Clothes, maps, etc." is also a nice collection of items for scenes.
https://starlenemods.com/ Outfits galore, some of Starlene's stuff can be used for Fantasy/Sci-Fi scenes, but there's also modern-ish clothing in there as well.
https://www.patreon.com/saint1228 A creator by the name of Saint has a TON of stuff over in their public mega folder (the link is in their "About" post in the Patron link). Most of it isn't modern-themed, but it's still worth checking out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Li64U6d5U I'm linking this video because it has both a tutorial and a link (in the description) to the Honey Select Item Resolver for Neo (HIR NEO). You're going to need it in order to patch content mods into your Studio NEO workspace. The creator of the video also has a couple of other tutorial videos that may be worth watching for tips.
Finally, there's the subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/HoneySelect/. You may find some useful stuff there.

Good luck!
GooInABox
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:01 pm

Also, images of your work do tend to help with a new game, so ppl can see what to expect. Right now, you can not even guess what kind of game it is. Males, females? RPG Maker? MV or VX Ace? Or maybe an Virtual Novel? Quest game? RPG like game, or more open world? Sure, right now its more of an playable teaser or so, but still.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Addi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:04 am

GooInABox wrote:Not bad for an early demo! It reminds me of some of my earlier Honey Select work that I have yet to post.

I can give you a few leads for resources on Honey Select:
https://joan6694.bitbucket.io/ I highly suggest you check out the plugins from Joan6694, as several of them have been extremely helpful. The Renderer Editor plugin especially has opened many doors for me. The "Clothes, maps, etc." is also a nice collection of items for scenes.
https://starlenemods.com/ Outfits galore, some of Starlene's stuff can be used for Fantasy/Sci-Fi scenes, but there's also modern-ish clothing in there as well.
https://www.patreon.com/saint1228 A creator by the name of Saint has a TON of stuff over in their public mega folder (the link is in their "About" post in the Patron link). Most of it isn't modern-themed, but it's still worth checking out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Li64U6d5U I'm linking this video because it has both a tutorial and a link (in the description) to the Honey Select Item Resolver for Neo (HIR NEO). You're going to need it in order to patch content mods into your Studio NEO workspace. The creator of the video also has a couple of other tutorial videos that may be worth watching for tips.
Finally, there's the subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/HoneySelect/. You may find some useful stuff there.

Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback and tips/help! I will take a look at everything, and probably use a good chunk of them.
Im pretty lost about the Studio Neo stuff however, because I am currently using the Studio of Honey Select Unlimited, so I'm not sure if that will work (unless they are the same).. Still appreciate it!
Addi
New to the forum

Postby Addi » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:12 am

RC8015 wrote:Also, images of your work do tend to help with a new game, so ppl can see what to expect. Right now, you can not even guess what kind of game it is. Males, females? RPG Maker? MV or VX Ace? Or maybe an Virtual Novel? Quest game? RPG like game, or more open world? Sure, right now its more of an playable teaser or so, but still.

Yeah, I guess I didn't describe it enough. I thought because I said its Ren'Py, meaning it's (most likely) a visual novel, and unbirth, meaning theres a female, of which I included a picture in the mega folder, saying its the only character yet. I just didn't think it was that important yet, as this is, just as you described it, pretty much a playable teaser, to serve me feedback on the game. I will upload more pictures and gonna rework the description. Thanks for the feedback!
Addi
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:57 am

EinfachAddi wrote:Thanks for your feedback and tips/help! I will take a look at everything, and probably use a good chunk of them.
Im pretty lost about the Studio Neo stuff however, because I am currently using the Studio of Honey Select Unlimited, so I'm not sure if that will work (unless they are the same).. Still appreciate it!

In my experience, Honey Studio (not NEO) is akin to Windows Movie Maker, and Honey StudioNEO is akin to Adobe Premiere. They do more-or-less the same thing at a basic level, but the NEO studio allows for so much more and allows you to do it faster with less wrangling of the program.

In the spoiler below is the visual difference between the two:
Spoiler: show
Honey Studio:
HoneyStudio.png

Honey StudioNEO:
StudioNEO.png

You're going to need a couple of plugins to make the most of it however, but the Joan link I gave you has most of what you need. Just make sure to create a backup copy of your Honey Select folder before you start adding stuff as I think at least one of the plugins is a permanent installation.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:43 am

messed up... how?

as in, it's broken and/or illegible?

or it's something that'd get you banned from church?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Addi » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:50 am

Turbotowns wrote:messed up... how?

as in, it's broken and/or illegible?

or it's something that'd get you banned from church?

Oh, I expressed it unclearly. I meant it like it's just bad written and the timeline is mixed etc.
Gotta fix that, sorry about that. But thanks for the heads-up!
Addi
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:08 am

Keeping a tab on this one.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vgove » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:09 am

can you put it on mediafire for those that mega does not work for?
vgove
Participator

Postby Addi » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:50 pm

vgove wrote:can you put it on mediafire for those that mega does not work for?

Sure thing! The links are added to the game description.
Addi
New to the forum

Re: Addi's vore games: Chapter 1 [Small update]

Postby Addi » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:03 am

Wohoo! Update!
Well, more or less, since the scene itself was done months ago. I just got the motivation to implement it in the game.
Thats basicly it with chapter 1, since I'll be switching to StudioNEO from now on, thanks to GooInABox's advise.
Any feedback is really appreciated.
Addi
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Very nice, how did I never see this game here before?
bebopy
Participator

Postby Addi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:41 pm

bebopy wrote:Very nice

Thanks!
Addi
New to the forum

Postby Iosys » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:55 am

Loved the beginning. Looking forward to more content. :)
Iosys
New to the forum

Postby Addi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:48 pm

Quick update:
I had to reinstall Honey Select as my previous version somehow didn't have Studio Neo in it, and am now beginning to make the visuals for the scenes. The following update will either change my whole concept and start to make this game into a sandbox game, or will result in chapter 2 (still have to decide about that). Most of the script is already written, except the scenes in detail. The next update will feature 3 new characters and adds the first OV scenes to the game.

Also, here's an imgur link to two example images of the visuals from now on
Addi
New to the forum

Re: Addi's vore games: Chapter 1 [Poll!]

Postby vgove » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:21 pm

player pred?
vgove
Participator

Postby Addi » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:38 pm

vgove wrote:player pred?

Currently not, as the main character is male and I am not into male preds. I however plan to add it later on, by one way or another.
Addi
New to the forum

Postby Max28z » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:00 pm

Hello, do someone know if this game is dead ?
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby thesnake1234 » Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:26 pm

I thought that Sarah's boobs were almost comically large, but it is a really good start.
thesnake1234
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game