Nights at the Elemens - Demo (v0.7)[Difficulty tweaks/fixes]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who's your favorite character so far

Slyph, the wind element
25%
Ruby, the fire element
19%
Yuki, the yuki-onna
11%
Petra, the earth element
13%
Mizu, the water element
16%
The Unnamed Witch
17%

Total votes : 406

Re: Nights at the Elements - Demo (v0.52)

Postby captainbobey » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:03 am

So I have completed the Demo, I believe...
I've been killed once by everyone except for Mizu, who I don't believe can harm the player (despite having a difficulty slider in the custom night options?)
I survived 4 nights, and found 3 secrets.
Here are a few thoughts if you want feedback:

1 - The game is hard, way hard, I find when I make games, I get too good at them, and don't realise how difficult they can be for people. I'm not proud but I had to cheat, I won't say how, I respect the artist's integrity, but genuinely, you may want to lower the difficulty somehow.
2 - Even with cheating for infinite shield and recharging battery, it felt like I had to constantly baby-sit Petra, otherwise she'd come and bitch-slap me through my shields, at the same time I had to constantly glance around for Yuki, as all I could gather was I needed to constantly view her every now and then.
3 - The artwork looks good, and blends together nicely. After exploring for a bit on the first day, I started to understand where each camera was, the layout of the map, and the directions people would take.
4 - If I didn't find all the secrets, I feel they are expertly well hidden, or incredibly rare. I appreciate they are a percentage spawn when you load into a room for the first time, this could be tweaked perhaps, in some of the darker rooms, I couldn't tell if something was new, additionally having Yuki constantly hiding in corners felt like finding her was a fun secret in its own.
5 - Some of the character models change, I'm sure you're more than aware of this, but just to provide a brief comprehensive list:
- Yuki's freezing animation has her in a blue top, closer to Slyph's, instead of her Kimono, while her victory animation is then her in her Kimono again.
- Petra seems different on the gallery screen than in-game.
- Mizu is very different on the title screen, I'm assuming that is Mizu.
- Slyph's gallery screen is her in a blue shirt that I don't think we ever see her in.
6 - Finally, keep it up! I can't stress this enough! This game is really great, and an absolute breath of fresh air into this website. You seem to have some of the groundwork laid out, if you want help with anything, I'm free all Summer, from feature implementation, to balance, to ensuring someone like me can't cheat the game in future releases (sorry about that again)
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:08 am

Hansony wrote:Is there a way to know WHEN Slyph will be coming? sometimes she start masturbating fast and then 20 min (on the timer) later she is at your door and sometimes she keeps at it for 1 hour and 30 min before she comes.
it's kind of annoying to be constantly keeping an eye on her and then because I ask Mizu for batteries I check back and shes behind me...
Also it seems MIzu was pranked by Ruby on the normal route despite ruby not being on that route on the cameras
Windows version by the way.

When she increases the pace of her masturbation that is when she is about to make her move.
I simply put a barrier up as soon as I see this warning sign and wait until she tries to get in.
Sometimes when I let up the barrier for a moment she is there and I have to put it back up quickly.
Hope this helps.
Younger99
Participator

Postby 2quick4u » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:08 pm

Any chance for.an android port?
2quick4u
Participator

Postby Max28z » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:51 pm

i can't pass the second night ^^; , any advices ? :)
Max28z
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:41 pm

Idea: Include the defeat part into the gallery, so that you can see how they devour you, not just see their bellies later.
Am stuck in night two right now, too. I know I must watch Petra all the time at her room, and make sure that Sylph doesn't come for me. Not sure, seems like in night two she also attacks you from a second door?
Ruby messes around everywhere, so must keep my batteries save and her from her random attacks. She can.. come over my main door to me, and turn Sylph against me it seems...

EDIT: I am not sure if my hotkeys are broken? I have all 4 second floor cameras set to buttons one till four, and the first floor to one till 8

But button for does nothing on either floor, and while I have set on button one Sylphs room for second floor, and the backyard on the first, to keep the important things on one button, but can not access either of the rooms with any of my hotkeys?

Even changing the hotkeys did not help. Changes that just Sylphs room is on button 1, still the same result.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maxreboo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:48 pm

Is there any way to include a mod/cheat to get unlimited shields? I would like to explore more in Night 2.
maxreboo
New to the forum

Postby anonpls » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:57 pm

at night 3: lady with the red hair is unbeatble, just teleports in your room. no warnings, announcement just direct game over animation.
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby RC8015 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:00 pm

Okay, just beat night 2. I ran out of batteries as I somehow, despite requesting them twice over a clear route, did not get any new battery. So I watched the door over to Sylph, and activated the ward each time I did turn to other doors.
At 5:50, Ruby suddenly got me and anal vored me... and yet I am now in night 3
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Impact » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:26 pm

The only problem I have with this game is... that I suck. XD I ROYALLY suck at it. But it is awesome and fun. Loving it!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby Firon » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:30 pm

I have found a suitable hack to bypass the majority of the nights to move directly to the end and get access to the custom nights

sure I don't get the story but it's a lot easier to see the girls content without interference
Firon
---

Postby smallpeter » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:36 pm

I'm having trouble with the witch whats her tells?
smallpeter
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:42 pm

is there any way to cheat in this game because honestly i suck at these kinds of games and i have no idea how to know what a tell is with the girls
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:37 pm

OMG did it got to night 5 was on last 30 mins out of battery staring down Slyph peaking around the corner
smallpeter
Participator

Postby Cinquint » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:43 pm

Damn, them's some wiggly tiddies.

RC8015 wrote:Idea: Include the defeat part into the gallery, so that you can see how they devour you, not just see their bellies later.

I second this, and also support some more variable difficulty settings. For games like these, accessibility is king.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Kurohane » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Alright, I've beaten the demo and while it is indeed quite difficult, I found it got more manageable over time. I'll post some tips and the patterns I've figured out in a spoiler below so feel free to read through if you're struggling.

Spoiler: show
- First and most importantly, if you haven't set up hotkeys for all the cameras already, do it. Seriously, it saves a lot of time and effort cycling through them. There doesn't seem to be a hotkey to switch floors which is a bummer but that's still only one click of a static button. You can do this from the Options menu, it's the little icon on the bottom right.

- There are 4 main rooms you'll be keeping an eye on so keep them in the hotkeys near WASD so they're easier to access (though there seems to be a bug that makes 4 not work so ignore that key). These are: Petra's Room and the Backyard (Pool) on the first floor and Slyph's Room and the Game Room on the second.

- Don't rely on the cameras too much. Constantly cycling through the cameras is too slow and will drain too much battery. I find it much easier to cycle through the doors the moment I see one of the girls in a threatening state (I'll get to that in a second). Check the cameras occasionally, of course, but keep your eyes on the doors, it'll especially help you vs Slyph.

- Speaking of Slyph. She's the simplest one but also the most persistent and you'll probably lose to her quite a lot. She has 4 animations in her room: Sleeping, Idle, Slow Masturbation and Fast Masturbation. She will only attack you when she's in that final state. She can show up on the Left or Front and there's no set time for when she'll strike after starting her Fast animation. If she strikes from the Left, the camera will not help you, she'll simply show up on the door waving at you. You have a few seconds to block her so if you're cycling through the doors you should have time to catch her. The sprite is literally impossible to miss. Some times, though, starting on night 2, she'll go around through the hallway and get you from the Front. The sprite is much smaller as she just peeks at you around a corner on the left of the screen. If you spot her missing from her room and she's not on the Left Door, immediately block the Front as she'll either already be there or will be walking toward it. Don't drop the barrier until she's back in her room. In later nights she can go right back to the Slow state after you block her attack and at worst you might get two visits from her in the same hour so don't get too relaxed if you survive her first attack.

- Yuki isn't even a threat. Literally just ignore her. I'm not sure if the cameras affect it or not but avoid looking at her on them for too long, just in case. Most importantly, though, if she shows up sitting on the couch by the Front Door, look away immediately. She should be gone when you look again. The only way to lose to her, as far as I've seen, is to stare at her while she's sitting on the couch.

- Petra is annoying at first but very manageable once you get the hang of her. All you have to do is keep an eye on her room. You don't have to worry about her while she's asleep or in the shower (you can see her legs at the top of the camera), but once she's awake/out you need to watch out for her. I usually use her room as my tablet's default state. Whenever you cycle through the important rooms, start and end on hers. She only gets upset if you look at the other girls too much so any time you spend not looking at the tablet is safe from her so as long as you make sure you're looking at her room every time you use the tablet you should be fine. Just check occasionally in the early stages of the night to make sure she didn't wake up while you were worried about the other girls, I've gotten a couple slaps from forgetting that.

- Ruby is quite frankly the one I've struggled with the most. Unlike the other girls, she doesn't show up at any doors before attacking so she's particularly tricky to deal with if you rely on the cameras as little as I do. The good news is that she's only ever a threat if she's in the Game Room. The way you tell if she's about to strike is if she shows there staring at a wall surrounded by a near invisible barrier there. Block the Front Door as soon as you spot her in that state. Even though she never shows there, that's technically where she strikes from so as long as that direction is blocked, you should be safe. The issue is that, like Slyph, she doesn't seem to have a set timer for how she spends in that state before striking, so you might need to keep the barrier up for a while. It also means that you might spot her in the corner of the Game Room, innocently looking at the camera, think you're safe and by the time you get back to looking at the Game Room it's already too late. There's one more thing you need to keep in mind about her and that's her capturing Mizu. If you request a battery and Mizu's route passes by Ruby, you won't be seeing that battery and will be unable to request a new one until Ruby is done playing with Mizu. The best way to avoid this is to keep a extra battery in your room (it won't despawn so you can wait until you pick it up) and only request a new one when it's safe. If she's by the stairs, use the alternate route. If she's in the living room, don't request a battery, both routes go through it. If she's anywhere else (or not on camera like at the start of each night) just use the normal route.

- The Witch. She's a bit of a hassle as she's the only one who can attack from any of the three doors and from a number of different rooms. I haven't properly figured out the pattern but she does have some consistency as each room she can attack from has a set direction from which she'll do so. Basically, if she's at the pool, she'll attack you from behind (she's the only one who can attack from this direction so it's easy to be caught off guard). If she's in the Game Room she seems to strike from the Front. I haven't figured out where she starts when she attacks you from the Left but that also seems to be the rarest attack so just keep an eye out while cycling through the doors. I've seen her in two other rooms: the hallway with the bathroom girl and the garage.

- [Edit] I forgot one thing: There's a rare scene where Ruby will go into Slyph's Room and sit there chatting with her. Seems innocent enough but after a little while they'll attack at the same time. Slyph shows up form the Left and Ruby does her usual teleport thing. Block both the Left and the Front or watch the unique ending, whichever you prefer.

That's about all I can think of right now but I'll check back if I remember anything else. The game is definitely tough but it's beatable. I can say that while I struggled quite a lot on the first two nights initially, when I reset my save and gave them another go, neither was at all challenging. It's just a matter of getting used to the game and the girl's patterns.
Kurohane
New to the forum

Postby nullstuff » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Kurohane wrote:Alright, I've beaten the demo and while it is indeed quite difficult, I found it got more manageable over time. I'll post some tips and the patterns I've figured out in a spoiler below so feel free to read through if you're struggling.

- First and most importantly, if you haven't set up hotkeys for all the cameras already, do it. Seriously, it saves a lot of time and effort cycling through them. There doesn't seem to be a hotkey to switch floors which is a bummer but that's still only one click of a static button. You can do this from the Options menu, it's the little icon on the bottom right.

- There are 4 main rooms you'll be keeping an eye on so keep them in the hotkeys near WASD so they're easier to access (though there seems to be a bug that makes 4 not work so ignore that key). These are: Petra's Room and the Backyard (Pool) on the first floor and Slyph's Room and the Game Room on the second.

- Don't rely on the cameras too much. Constantly cycling through the cameras is too slow and will drain too much battery. I find it much easier to cycle through the doors the moment I see one of the girls in a threatening state (I'll get to that in a second). Check the cameras occasionally, of course, but keep your eyes on the doors, it'll especially help you vs Slyph.

- Speaking of Slyph. She's the simplest one but also the most persistent and you'll probably lose to her quite a lot. She has 4 animations in her room: Sleeping, Idle, Slow Masturbation and Fast Masturbation. She will only attack you when she's in that final state. She can show up on the Left or Front and there's no set time for when she'll strike after starting her Fast animation. If she strikes from the Left, the camera will not help you, she'll simply show up on the door waving at you. You have a few seconds to block her so if you're cycling through the doors you should have time to catch her. The sprite is literally impossible to miss. Some times, though, starting on night 2, she'll go around through the hallway and get you from the Front. The sprite is much smaller as she just peeks at you around a corner on the left of the screen. If you spot her missing from her room and she's not on the Left Door, immediately block the Front as she'll either already be there or will be walking toward it. Don't drop the barrier until she's back in her room. In later nights she can go right back to the Slow state after you block her attack and at worst you might get two visits from her in the same hour so don't get too relaxed if you survive her first attack.

- Yuki isn't even a threat. Literally just ignore her. I'm not sure if the cameras affect it or not but avoid looking at her on them for too long, just in case. Most importantly, though, if she shows up sitting on the couch by the Front Door, look away immediately. She should be gone when you look again. The only way to lose to her, as far as I've seen, is to stare at her while she's sitting on the couch.

- Petra is annoying at first but very manageable once you get the hang of her. All you have to do is keep an eye on her room. You don't have to worry about her while she's asleep or in the shower (you can see her legs at the top of the camera), but once she's awake/out you need to watch out for her. I usually use her room as my tablet's default state. Whenever you cycle through the important rooms, start and end on hers. She only gets upset if you look at the other girls too much so any time you spend not looking at the tablet is safe from her so as long as you make sure you're looking at her room every time you use the tablet you should be fine. Just check occasionally in the early stages of the night to make sure she didn't wake up while you were worried about the other girls, I've gotten a couple slaps from forgetting that.

- Ruby is quite frankly the one I've struggled with the most. Unlike the other girls, she doesn't show up at any doors before attacking so she's particularly tricky to deal with if you rely on the cameras as little as I do. The good news is that she's only ever a threat if she's in the Game Room. The way you tell if she's about to strike is if she shows there staring at a wall surrounded by a near invisible barrier there. Block the Front Door as soon as you spot her in that state. Even though she never shows there, that's technically where she strikes from so as long as that direction is blocked, you should be safe. The issue is that, like Slyph, she doesn't seem to have a set timer for how she spends in that state before striking, so you might need to keep the barrier up for a while. It also means that you might spot her in the corner of the Game Room, innocently looking at the camera, think you're safe and by the time you get back to looking at the Game Room it's already too late. There's one more thing you need to keep in mind about her and that's her capturing Mizu. If you request a battery and Mizu's route passes by Ruby, you won't be seeing that battery and will be unable to request a new one until Ruby is done playing with Mizu. The best way to avoid this is to keep a extra battery in your room (it won't despawn so you can wait until you pick it up) and only request a new one when it's safe. If she's by the stairs, use the alternate route. If she's in the living room, don't request a battery, both routes go through it. If she's anywhere else (or not on camera like at the start of each night) just use the normal route.

- The Witch. She's a bit of a hassle as she's the only one who can attack from any of the three doors and from a number of different rooms. I haven't properly figured out the pattern but she does have some consistency as each room she can attack from has a set direction from which she'll do so. Basically, if she's at the pool, she'll attack you from behind (she's the only one who can attack from this direction so it's easy to be caught off guard). If she's in the Game Room she seems to strike from the Front. I haven't figured out where she starts when she attacks you from the Left but that also seems to be the rarest attack so just keep an eye out while cycling through the doors. I've seen her in two other rooms: the hallway with the bathroom girl and the garage.

- [Edit] I forgot one thing: There's a rare scene where Ruby will go into Slyph's Room and sit there chatting with her. Seems innocent enough but after a little while they'll attack at the same time. Slyph shows up form the Left and Ruby does her usual teleport thing. Block both the Left and the Front or watch the unique ending, whichever you prefer.

That's about all I can think of right now but I'll check back if I remember anything else. The game is definitely tough but it's beatable. I can say that while I struggled quite a lot on the first two nights initially, when I reset my save and gave them another go, neither was at all challenging. It's just a matter of getting used to the game and the girl's patterns.

This is really thorough, thanks for the write up! One other thing with Petra, though, spoilers for those who want to figure this out on their own:
She has different poses depending on how happy she is with the attention. When she starts looking more annoyed, she might come for you soon. If she’s looking pleased, you can take some time to check other cameras before looking back at her. If you piss her off, she’ll get you even if you have all the barriers up. However, if you check her room and it’s empty, you have a very brief window where you can swap to the camera in front of her room and catch her stomping over to your room angrily. If you catch her like this, she’ll notice the attention and forgive you for the moment. Not something to rely on, but you can save yourself this way.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:51 pm

Also I have no idea who is who to be honest
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby tgcidolfus » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:45 pm

Unsure if this is the demo part of not, but when ruby and slyph do their combo attacked, i noticed the defeat animation (not the gallery one) seems to skip where i get about 2 frames of a shot near her ass, quick cut to black and then to game over scene animation.

Also noticed even after petra slapping me a half a dozen times or so by now, I've yet to unlock her gallery in the game over scene, same problems with any of the witch scenes, been eaten and unbirthed by her but the gallery still shows a ?

Currently i'm at night 3

Regardless, love the game and appreciate all the hard work that went into this
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Tranzora » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:54 pm

What software do you need to be able to use this
Tranzora
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme1234 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:46 am

I'm listening to your responses and fixing things as you post them. It seems that every time I release a game, it turns out to be too hard ^^;. I can't really gauge the difficulty it since I coded it, so I pretty much know how everything works from the get go.

There seems to be a problem with the mac version in which the application can not be opened at all. Not really sure if thats a bug since I can't even play it in the first place.

The Linux and Mac versions of the game may be bugged as my whole unity installation got messed up for some reason. I'm reinstalling it and hopefully that will fix the problem. I'm going to try to fix as much things as I can before another bug release.

Also also, is Custom Day supposed to work? nothing happens when I click it. is it unlocked for surviving the 4 days?

Custom Day becomes unlocked after surviving 4 days (where the demo ends). When the game is fully released it will be unlocked after beating the game. Also the difficulties will be unlocked (meaning you could play 20/20/20/20/20 mode if you really want a challenge :gulp: )

lso it seems MIzu was pranked by Ruby on the normal route despite ruby not being on that route on the cameras

Ruby will get "pranked" by Ruby when Mizu enters the room that she's in, it doesn't work the other way around (If Mizu's in the room and then Ruby enters, she won't attack her). Also she won't attack her if you are looking in the room Mizu is heading too next.

Even with cheating for infinite shield and recharging battery, it felt like I had to constantly baby-sit Petra, otherwise she'd come and bitch-slap me through my shields, at the same time I had to constantly glance around for Yuki, as all I could gather was I needed to constantly view her every now and then.

Petra gets jealous quicker when you are looking at another girl on the camera. Try to avoid staring at girls, and keep Petra happy. She has different poses for whether she's mad at you, or is content.

Unsure if this is the demo part of not, but when ruby and slyph do their combo attacked, i noticed the defeat animation (not the gallery one) seems to skip where i get about 2 frames of a shot near her ass, quick cut to black and then to game over scene animation.

That is an unfinished clip. Alot of the videos aren't finished yet, so as my video editor makes them, they will be added.

What software do you need to be able to use this

The windows is an .exe file, you don't need any programs to open it.
The Mac version isn't working atm, I'm going to try and get a mac version out when I release an update.
I'm unsure about the Linux version.
eatme1234
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game