Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:14 pm

i9 figured out the succubus bug, and it was my own fault for lowering the TP cost, after i made the mistake of saving in her lair. i had to lower two values, and only did one.

I noticed when i beat the slime-girl, after eating her it crashes the game. Unsure if this is because i didn't eat the alchemist or something else, but the game crashes.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Enteresting » Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:50 pm

Will the free version be updated at all?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby BizzareBlue » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:31 pm

MirceaKitsune wrote:
SputnikDX wrote:I don't like same size but this was really good. Like everyone has said, the ability to permanently lose your party members (due to your own action or rather inaction) is a really, really great concept that not a lot of people seem to do.

It would be cool if it was possible to feed any of the 3 (optional) party members to any other. I absolutely love the option to have the mouse girl eat the character who was going to eat her instead... would be really neat to see that further expanded!

That is something I’m hoping to add eventually, but I still need to work out the details of how to do that first. Part of the problem is that the eaten character needs to protest in some way, but each one would say something different depending on who they are being fed to. Which means writing 81 different conversations (9 characters not counting Pacha as she isn’t going to feed herself to someone, and 9 possible preds as she can’t feed them to themselves). That would be just about manageable, but the dialogue is also likely to be different depending on what part of the story they have reached and what choices have been made along the way… which pushes it into a massively complex set of nested conditionals triggering hundreds of different conversations, and I’m just not sure I can manage that. If I do work out a way around this, it’s definitely a feature I want to add though.

lypo wrote:Any more hints for what is needed to knock out the Naga. I've searched her home all I've found that I can interact with is the alchemy pot in the back. I've made defense and health and will potions with it.

If you mix a dud set of ingredients, such as two different types of berries, there is a chance that you’ll get a chaos potion that has a number of random effects and can make the drinker fall asleep.

KHLover wrote:Is it just me, or is the game no longer accessible through the current link?

MirceaKitsune wrote:
KHLover wrote:Is it just me, or is the game no longer accessible through the current link?

It's giving me a 404 error as well.

That’s really weird. I think dropbox might be randomly disabling the link. I’ve added a second one through mediafire now, so there should be a backup in case it decides to do something like this again.

DraconicAzidal wrote:Is there any other way to make the mpuse girl a pred other than feeding her the otter

MirceaKitsune wrote:
DraconicAzidal wrote:Is there any other way to make the mpuse girl a pred other than feeding her the otter

Was thinking the same thing. Would have been nice if there was.

Not yet, but I am planning to add that soon. I just need to find a good place to introduce a character than can antagonize Sichi enough to make her snap.

NekoYuki wrote:i9 figured out the succubus bug, and it was my own fault for lowering the TP cost, after i made the mistake of saving in her lair. i had to lower two values, and only did one.

I noticed when i beat the slime-girl, after eating her it crashes the game. Unsure if this is because i didn't eat the alchemist or something else, but the game crashes.

Ooof, that is a problem. I might have to look and see if there is a way to block saving the game while in the succubus’s lair, or add a way of escaping it if your willpower is too low.

Ah, yeah, I think I’ve found what was causing that error now. It should be fixed when the next version is ready.

Enteresting wrote:Will the free version be updated at all?

Yep. It’s going to lag a little behind the patreon version, but more areas will become available as the patreon version advances. The rabbit village should be available in the free version with the next update.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:27 pm

so a little question with the scripting. i found the part that decides how a prey wriggles free from a naga. what do i adjust if i want to increase, decrease or remove the wriggle free chance? If i want vore to be a bit more dangerous~ I'd rather know before i randomly edit numbers.

(Line i'm assuming i need) $game_variables[60+$game_variables[140]*2]<4
NekoYuki
???

Postby randomthefox » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:35 pm

So I played the free version and got up to the bunny gate, and decided to get in on the patreon. I downloaded the version linked to on the patreon page and hoped I'd be able to use the save from the free version so I wouldn't have to start over, but I keep getting the end of demo screen. Did I not download the right version, or does is the save just no good to use between the versions?
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:48 pm

randomthefox wrote:So I played the free version and got up to the bunny gate, and decided to get in on the patreon. I downloaded the version linked to on the patreon page and hoped I'd be able to use the save from the free version so I wouldn't have to start over, but I keep getting the end of demo screen. Did I not download the right version, or does is the save just no good to use between the versions?

Same thing happened to me, but you'll need to start a new game for the new content to show up unfortunately but it makes sense given its a different version.
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby BizzareBlue » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:23 am

NekoYuki wrote:so a little question with the scripting. i found the part that decides how a prey wriggles free from a naga. what do i adjust if i want to increase, decrease or remove the wriggle free chance? If i want vore to be a bit more dangerous~ I'd rather know before i randomly edit numbers.

(Line i'm assuming i need) $game_variables[60+$game_variables[140]*2]<4

It's not that line actually. That line makes it impossible for the prey to escape if they have been swallowed for more than four turns and are therefore deeper in the naga. The line below it "rand(4+$game_party.battle_members.length**2 + [$game_variables[62], 4].min) == 1" is the one you want to edit. To break it down, that line takes the number of characters in your party and squares them, then adds the number of turns the character has been swallowed, and then adds an extra four. It then gives you a 1 in that amount, chance of escaping. (so with three people in your party, one of whom has been swallowed for two turns, you would have a 1 in 15 chance of escape. With only one person in your party who had been swallowed for two turns you would have a 1 in 6 chance) The simplest way to edit the chances would be to change the 4 in "rand(4". Putting in a higher number instead will make escape harder, while a smaller or negative one will make it a lot easier.

randomthefox wrote:So I played the free version and got up to the bunny gate, and decided to get in on the patreon. I downloaded the version linked to on the patreon page and hoped I'd be able to use the save from the free version so I wouldn't have to start over, but I keep getting the end of demo screen. Did I not download the right version, or does is the save just no good to use between the versions?

kiriaflurry wrote:Same thing happened to me, but you'll need to start a new game for the new content to show up unfortunately but it makes sense given its a different version.

By default, the save keeps track of which version the game was started in and doesn't realize if you change. However, if you send your characters to go sleep in any bed, the game should notice and switch to the correct version from then on, so you won't have to start again.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:47 am

So what would i want to edit in that line?
NekoYuki
???

Postby BizzareBlue » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:55 am

NekoYuki wrote:So what would i want to edit in that line?

Changing it to:

rand(10) == 0
will give your characters a flat 10% chance to escape (as long as they are in the top half of his tail).

rand(2) == 0
will give them a 50% chance to escape

rand(100) == 0
will give them a 1% chance to escape

false
will make escape completely impossible.

Hope that helps.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:15 am

Weird thing but a friend of mine asked if you also have subscribestar since they don’t have/like Patreon anymore.(honestly not a big fan of them myself) But want To subscribe for the premium version of the game. So I thought I’d ask on their behalf since we chatted over discord.
NekoYuki
???

Postby lypo » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:04 pm

A few questions. One any hints on unlocking the squirrels predator side, and the mouse girl at the helmet shop in trader town gives a job to find something to speed up her work. She says to ask the alchemist. But the alchemist doesn't say anything about it.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby BizzareBlue » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:36 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Weird thing but a friend of mine asked if you also have subscribestar since they don’t have/like Patreon anymore.(honestly not a big fan of them myself) But want To subscribe for the premium version of the game. So I thought I’d ask on their behalf since we chatted over discord.

I might swap to subscribestar at some point, but for now I'm just going stick with Patreon as I think I'd just end up getting in a mess trying to keep too many different sites updated. Sorry about that.

lypo wrote:A few questions. One any hints on unlocking the squirrels predator side, and the mouse girl at the helmet shop in trader town gives a job to find something to speed up her work. She says to ask the alchemist. But the alchemist doesn't say anything about it.

Unlocking Nahata's predatory side has only just become possible in the latest update and the only way to do so is fairly obscure. Eventually I am going to add a few different ways for each of the prey characters so it won't matter so much if you miss a way. Try talking to the fairy near the hive.

As for the hat shop quest, the alchemist was supposed to give a few hints to look for some ingredients in Dreamer's forest, but apparently I forgot to add that to her dialogue. I'll try to get that fixed soon.
BizzareBlue
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:46 pm

BizzareBlue wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:Weird thing but a friend of mine asked if you also have subscribestar since they don’t have/like Patreon anymore.(honestly not a big fan of them myself) But want To subscribe for the premium version of the game. So I thought I’d ask on their behalf since we chatted over discord.

I might swap to subscribestar at some point, but for now I'm just going stick with Patreon as I think I'd just end up getting in a mess trying to keep too many different sites updated. Sorry about that.

lypo wrote:A few questions. One any hints on unlocking the squirrels predator side, and the mouse girl at the helmet shop in trader town gives a job to find something to speed up her work. She says to ask the alchemist. But the alchemist doesn't say anything about it.

Unlocking Nahata's predatory side has only just become possible in the latest update and the only way to do so is fairly obscure. Eventually I am going to add a few different ways for each of the prey characters so it won't matter so much if you miss a way. Try talking to the fairy near the hive.

As for the hat shop quest, the alchemist was supposed to give a few hints to look for some ingredients in Dreamer's forest, but apparently I forgot to add that to her dialogue. I'll try to get that fixed soon.

Thanks.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:52 pm

In the new patreon update, can you complete the hive? so far i've gotten to the bridge room, but i don't see a way out. Even when looking in the RPG editor
NekoYuki
???

Postby lypo » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:23 pm

What is the new side quest in the frog village and suger glider caravan. I did both and didn't notice any difference. The frogs being able to eat you and the new vore command is real nice. I like all the interactions I've found with the party vore.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby nyanyan » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:53 pm

NekoYuki wrote:In the new patreon update, can you complete the hive? so far i've gotten to the bridge room, but i don't see a way out. Even when looking in the RPG editor

It's completable. I've done it in a previous version. You 'parkour' around the disappearing bridges, flip a lever or two, and then, boom, you're good. If I remember correctly, you get thrown down a hole after completing the room or something. Can't remember off the top of my head, but I know falling down a hole is involved somewhere.
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:52 pm

Ah yeah i did it. managed to do so without killing any of the beegirls, except the first. Which is a shame.
NekoYuki
???

Postby Orin » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:26 pm

lypo wrote:What is the new side quest in the frog village and suger glider caravan. I did both and didn't notice any difference. The frogs being able to eat you and the new vore command is real nice. I like all the interactions I've found with the party vore.

The side quests are actually in the stoat village, not in the frog village. Blue said he made a typo.
About the sugar glide, you can find them again in the first area of the woods with the stoat eating plants and they will ask for your help with their cart. I think you need to solve the merchant quest peacefully to be able to do this one though.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby antoinou62185 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:34 pm

or find planks of wood to repair the caravan?
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tunknownusert » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:04 am

NekoYuki wrote:i9 figured out the succubus bug, and it was my own fault for lowering the TP cost, after i made the mistake of saving in her lair. i had to lower two values, and only did one.

Are these instances the patreon version? I don't recall a slime-girl.

Also, in the free version, when in the temple, the ghosts that zip about... If they hit you they crash the game.
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game