Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby Iwillremember » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:42 pm

At some point or another my party turned invisible with the exception of Pacha. I am not sure when it first happened, but I think it was around the time I entered the hive a second time to try and see if I could farm money there. When I tell them to wait at an Inn, their sprites roam about the building, but when I invite them to the party they disappear again. I tried shutting it off and back on but that hasn't worked either. I do not know how to fix this. Edit: I have found a fix actually, and that is to jump down the hatch that leads to the queen a second time, though I am worried if it raised any flags in the game by doing so.

Another thing I found is that if I try using Meeri's research skill, my game instantaneously crashes, and that I am glad I saved immediately before I used it.

Also is it intended for Pacha's happiness to go down as she levels up more? I started at level 30 with a cap of 83 happiness (after eating) and after I hit level 49 it dropped to a cap of 65 (in the middle of eating nonetheless). I don't know if my level is a bit extreme, but since I have been playing on nightmare mode with a Sichi pred from the start, leveling has been my priority.
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:38 am

Game is nice but from vore you should have ability to devour someone in combat not after beating them from very start.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PokoTheGobbo » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:30 am

How many recruitable characters are out there so far?
PokoTheGobbo
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:45 pm

Is there a way to go in the hive without eating the first bee outside?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Enhance » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:06 am

does anyone know how to make Martin and Irci into preds?
Enhance
New to the forum

Postby InverseTacquito » Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:10 am

Enhance wrote:does anyone know how to make Martin and Irci into preds?

Martin, you take him to the Druid fight and you let him eat the Druid afterwards. Irci, I don't think there's a way to do that.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderTG » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:40 pm

Enhance wrote:
does anyone know how to make Martin and Irci into preds?

Martin, you take him to the Druid fight and you let him eat the Druid afterwards. Irci, I don't think there's a way to do that.

You can feed Irci one of the enemies in the most recent area if you beat it with Will attacks and he then becomes a pred.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby genericaccount » Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:16 am

To be clear, what does story mode actually do? The fights are still fairly difficult. I can manage some of them. If this was regular I could believe I’m just bad, but why is story mode so difficult?
Also, the forest with all the petrifying bees and sleep plants. As far as I can tell, the only way to survive being petrified is to have your companion use the acid vial on you. The issue is I don’t have any companions because, and I can’t believe you didn’t see this coming, I ate them.
You might want to have someone in setting mention that letting mice go nets you more gold, because I only found out reading comments. Not mentioned in game.
Also, is there some trick to catching the mouse who runs away in the house in the starting town? Or am I also bad at running?
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ottots » Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:16 am

genericaccount wrote:To be clear, what does story mode actually do? The fights are still fairly difficult. I can manage some of them. If this was regular I could believe I’m just bad, but why is story mode so difficult?
Also, the forest with all the petrifying bees and sleep plants. As far as I can tell, the only way to survive being petrified is to have your companion use the acid vial on you. The issue is I don’t have any companions because, and I can’t believe you didn’t see this coming, I ate them.
You might want to have someone in setting mention that letting mice go nets you more gold, because I only found out reading comments. Not mentioned in game.
Also, is there some trick to catching the mouse who runs away in the house in the starting town? Or am I also bad at running?

You can catch the mouse in town by spilling an oil barrel that is sitting in that room, on the floor. leaving, then coming back and chasing the mouse will cause them to slip.
Ottots
Been posting for a bit

Postby Antigone » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:55 pm

genericaccount wrote:To be clear, what does story mode actually do? The fights are still fairly difficult. I can manage some of them. If this was regular I could believe I’m just bad, but why is story mode so difficult?

Even if there is a certain appeal to eat everyone, I "think" the game is balanced around having party members. Save&load if you wanna eat your favorite characters, but a Pacha only team seems to be quite hard, if not impossible. Worst case, use save editor on Pacha, but the game is not balanced around that.
Antigone
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asafen » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:38 pm

Yeah, I've managed to get through the game with just Pacha, but I had to completely avoid any enemies with a stun of any kind, and I had to do a lot of reloading with the boss battles until I got good rng.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby genericaccount » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:43 pm

But what is the point of a story mode if I'm still forced to make decisions based on game mechanics and difficulty, rather than story concerns? Is it literally just named that to mock me?
genericaccount
Been posting for a bit

Postby kiriaflurry » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:09 am

Does anyone have a save for fire mountain in the patreon version?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby Iwillremember » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:08 pm

How do I increase the wp of some characters? Ti is entering crippling depression.

Also, is there a way to increase the chance of random events, like party members talking to each other or like how Sichi's friend appears in front of the church entrance? (I have entered the pathway between Trader's town and the Stoat settlement at least 100 times since starting a new save and cannot get it to trigger.)
Last edited by Iwillremember on Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:19 pm

Iwillremember wrote:How do I increase the wp of some characters? Ti is entering crippling depression.

Eat some prey to bring up predators wp.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Iwillremember » Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:11 pm

lypo wrote:
Iwillremember wrote:How do I increase the wp of some characters? Ti is entering crippling depression.

Eat some prey to bring up predators wp.

Funnily enough, that is what caused it. (39wp -> 23 wp after sleeping off 20 mice)
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby EnderTG » Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:37 pm

Also, is there a way to increase the chance of random events, like party members talking to each other or like how Sichi's friend appears in front of the church entrance? (I have entered the pathway between Trader's town and the Stoat settlement at least 100 times since starting a new save and cannot get it to trigger.)

I think Sichi's freind is variable dependant rather than random as they always triggered back when I last went through there a few updates ago. If they're not appearing this time I'd assume either you did something different or the triggers have been tweaked, I wouldn't be suprised if older Sichi related stuff was changed with the temple update.

As for the party dialogue, I believe the random travel dialogues are triggered by moving over certain spots, I remember I was able to get a few different ones by reloading and going over the a particular place, can't remember exactly where though.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Iwillremember » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:17 am

When I fought the Hare for the first time, I got to the 2nd phase fine (and got slaughtered), but after leveling up and trying it again, whenever I start the 2nd phase of the fight I get this error code:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1411: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'transform' for nil:NilClass

After that the game promptly crashes after I click "Ok"

Same for winning the fight with the memory eater too.

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 543: NoMethodError occurred.

Undefined method 'id' for 0:fixum

Occurs supposedly when Pacha eats them as their dialogue ends abruptly when talking to her following the error/crash.

Also, when you leave Araya's temple without beating the High Priest, you are unable to reenter the building.
Iwillremember
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:17 am

EnderTG wrote:

As for the party dialogue, I believe the random travel dialogues are triggered by moving over certain spots, I remember I was able to get a few different ones by reloading and going over the a particular place, can't remember exactly where though.

it is, as someone who's poked around the game files i can tell you some tiles have triggers on, "PopRandomDIalogue" like the southern square of the firepit below trader's town
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Juni » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:57 am

Can someone help me out with getting to the mouse temple? I am completely lost and I can't even navigate to the village.
Juni
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game