Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Pacha's Quest V2 (WIP)

Postby lypo » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:57 pm

EnderTG wrote:
Different mouse. Sichi is right outside stoat village. You have to chase her and then get the option to let vir keep her, let her eat vir, or let both join the party.

I may be wrong, but I seem to recall if Sichi escapes she turns up later in trader's town.

No idea. I didn't know there was any other way to get Sichi.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:58 pm

I ran into a few problems playing the game.
Spoiler: show
The fight with the Hare in the Hive is buggy. I can't lose to her cuz after she eats Pacha, the game freezes. I can't beat her in her first form because then I get a message pop up.

Also, how do I unlock Meeri's ability to Vore enemies?

On other news, I like that Pacha has a seemingly bottomless stomach, capable of eating and eating with no end in sight. I also like that Sichi is a predator, which is why I kind of want more dialogue of her growing into being a predator. Also, Meeri and Sichi apparently have a fun rivalry going on and her being a predator to compete with Pacha sounds very intriguing to me.
daeway
Participator

Postby AuntieFloof » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:05 pm

My firewall thinks the game is a virus, plus had the happenstance to fall for one that used the same type of icon/coding...
Is the one in your dropbox a good file?

Edit: Ah, its basically the RPGMaker equivalent of a .zip file.
All good~
Though it does crash when i have Vir or Meeri surrender themselves...
Last edited by AuntieFloof on Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AuntieFloof
New to the forum

Postby lypo » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:47 pm

daeway wrote:I ran into a few problems playing the game.
Spoiler: show
The fight with the Hare in the Hive is buggy. I can't lose to her cuz after she eats Pacha, the game freezes. I can't beat her in her first form because then I get a message pop up.

On other news, I like that Pacha has a seemingly bottomless stomach, capable of eating and eating with no end in sight. I also like that Sichi is a predator, which is why I kind of want more dialogue of her growing into being a predator. Also, Meeri and Sichi apparently have a fun rivalry going on and her being a predator to compete with Pacha sounds very intriguing to me.

For Meeri you have to eat the spider Harak instead of letting them join the party.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:32 pm

Thanks a bunches!
Where can I find Harak?
daeway
Participator

Postby lypo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:11 am

daeway wrote:Thanks a bunches!
Where can I find Harak?

From the otter village side Harak is in the north woods on the right side of the hive to the right of the top entrance you go in to hunt in the hive.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderTG » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:42 pm

There's also a drone from another hive in the drone quarters who wants you to help him sabotage the hive. Meeri can eat him to become a pred.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:37 pm

EnderTG wrote:

There's also a drone from another hive in the drone quarters who wants you to help him sabotage the hive. Meeri can eat him to become a pred.

Thanks. I didn't know about this one.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:37 pm

Are the Drone and Spider encounters that give us Meeri's vore ability in the patreon version or the free version?
daeway
Participator

Postby TheEvilWithin » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:24 pm

Will the free version ever be updated?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderTG » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:53 pm

Will the free version ever be updated?

It was literally just updated. Added access to the Avian lands.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby lypo » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:35 pm

If the free update goes to the avian lands then it is only a couple of updates behind the premium version. I loved all the different interactions with the owl in the avian lands. I hated to have to eat the owl to make Sichi a predator.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:32 pm

Found huge problem. Tried the free version and when I was, I presume, about to leave the hive at north after devouring queen and all, the game crazhed and it appears because it couldn't find "beeworker" in the graphics folder.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:29 pm

Souls6 wrote:Found huge problem. Tried the free version and when I was, I presume, about to leave the hive at north after devouring queen and all, the game crazhed and it appears because it couldn't find "beeworker" in the graphics folder.

Stuff like that has happened to me. It usually fixes if you redownload the game. At least it did for me. I had a issue where the game would freeze if anyone but Pacha ate a party member. Redownloading fixed it for me.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby danmatt » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:31 pm

Souls6 wrote:Found huge problem. Tried the free version and when I was, I presume, about to leave the hive at north after devouring queen and all, the game crazhed and it appears because it couldn't find "beeworker" in the graphics folder.

I experienced this but figured it was because I was using an old file in a newer version. You should find beeworker.png in either the graphics/characters or graphics/battlers folder and just copy it over to the other and it will work. Or just copy any other image in the right place and rename it to beeworker.
danmatt
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:25 am

Also does the weight gain change anything? Aside from going from lean to "fat as butter" it didn't seem to make any change.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:24 pm

I found a really nice vore scene that I didn't know about last night. If you eat Sichi as Pacha and talk to the Harvest God while Sichi is digesting you get lectured by the God. If you continue to talk at her alter you get the option to fast digest Sichi and Dump her on her God's Alter. This angers the god and you get a boss fight win and you can eat the goddess and absorb some of her powers for some nice stat boost.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:43 am

So the free version stop at that avian village with like 3-4 houses, one of which is locked, right? Also for that sidequest of the naga and the girl who lost her brother, it seemed to imply I need to find proof of the brother disappearance in the forest nearby, but I didn't find anything. What am I missing?
Also is there a way to have Pacha digest her preys without having to go back to an inn and sleep?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:29 pm

Souls6 wrote:So the free version stop at that avian village with like 3-4 houses, one of which is locked, right? Also for that sidequest of the naga and the girl who lost her brother, it seemed to imply I need to find proof of the brother disappearance in the forest nearby, but I didn't find anything. What am I missing?
Also is there a way to have Pacha digest her preys without having to go back to an inn and sleep?

As far as I know you need the Inns to digest. As for the naga alchemist you can either go to the slime girls house if you want to find out what really happened to the brother or you can make a chaos potion put it in the Nagas drink and eat them when they pass out.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby sothe78 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:23 am

Anyone find any of the other gods? I've only found the Ice Goddess, Ulm, Araya and the so-called hare Merita, and I'm suspecting the sketchy shrine guy is kyraza or whatever his name was that you learned about in the sparrow library.
sothe78
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game