Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby invidiasyren » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Speaking of giants, are there any good texture mods for them? I like giants for vore, but the ones in game are just so incredibly ugly.
User avatar
invidiasyren
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:03 am

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby justanotherdragon » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Is there a link to it yet? Or is it still too wip?
User avatar
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:56 pm

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby coop500 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:05 am

justanotherdragon wrote:Is there a link to it yet? Or is it still too wip?


Still too much of a WIP, sorry!
Image
Fan and writer of non-sexual safe gentle M/F adult pred, child prey vore
User avatar
coop500
???
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby madcommanderfox » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:39 am

invidiasyren wrote:This might be too much to implement, but I feel like it might be fun to have the option of using them to fast travel, like in place of the carts. That way it seems like the werewolf is actively moving about. Or you could occasionally run into them roaming about (at certain times of the day they will be in their cave so you can find them, while during the rest of the day you can just stumble upon them).

I think this idea would be fun if it is at all able to be implemented and even from like the cave or wherever you are at with them, if you see outdoors, I have always rather liked the idea of travel that i tried for a bit to look into how to make it to do something similar with the carriage horses, sadly beyond my skill level at the time, and likely still is.

another idea that may be interesting or to maybe change some things up would maybe be able to switch to something like how 3rd person is on the devourment and see them with a belly and talk to them, provided this isnt a nightmare to code cause I imagine it would be. and maybe from there you could request a trip to where ever and depending on if you wanna be a little more lore friendly or not, i know vore isn't as much but if you want to stylize it in that way, you could have them drop you off nearby at another cave or place they deem safe as most of the ideas so far for homes would be attacked on site in game unless changed.

yet another idea would be to maybe furnish the cave or make it more homey. i guess the best way to describe it would be like hearthstone home meets a cave but with maybe some more variety in things, a big idea but if you decide to do alot with mod I thought it might be a good pitch. These are kinda all I have right now, hope you don.t mind as it seems a lot of people are pitching ideas cause this is a very fun idea for a mod and a way to make a new player home. I cant wait to see where you take this and what you do with it.
madcommanderfox
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 am

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby Younger99 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:44 am

coop500 wrote:Also yes don't worry folks, there will be different predator type options! Ranging from the Giant, the Dragon, The Werewolf and some modded creatures on the Nexus (a griffin rigged to the dragon is probably gonna be the first one)

Sounds promising.
Will some of the preds be moddable?
For example, you can make the predator male or female?
Such as a female werewolf? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10989/?
Younger99
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby coop500 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:37 am

Younger99 wrote:
coop500 wrote:Also yes don't worry folks, there will be different predator type options! Ranging from the Giant, the Dragon, The Werewolf and some modded creatures on the Nexus (a griffin rigged to the dragon is probably gonna be the first one)

Sounds promising.
Will some of the preds be moddable?
For example, you can make the predator male or female?
Such as a female werewolf? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10989/?

I will not personally be offering NSFW models, but you can swap the model out easily with just very minor modding knowledge
Image
Fan and writer of non-sexual safe gentle M/F adult pred, child prey vore
User avatar
coop500
???
 
Posts: 2731
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Skyrim Endo Home Mod! (WIP) Want opinions

Postby Younger99 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:44 pm

coop500 wrote:
Younger99 wrote:
coop500 wrote:Also yes don't worry folks, there will be different predator type options! Ranging from the Giant, the Dragon, The Werewolf and some modded creatures on the Nexus (a griffin rigged to the dragon is probably gonna be the first one)

Sounds promising.
Will some of the preds be moddable?
For example, you can make the predator male or female?
Such as a female werewolf? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10989/?

I will not personally be offering NSFW models, but you can swap the model out easily with just very minor modding knowledge

Fair enough. Apologies for using an NSFW Model as an example.
But you get my point, don't you? XD
Younger99
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alenich, bobert1234567, Bobthecrazy, ClosetScalie, Codedz, CodeX, dinomoon, DjConnorJ, Drdeadre, FluffyLizardFunTime, frogslayer69, Galmar1313, Jackovmash, lilo9zza, LuckyFreddy, Manchura, ownednooberhaha, Oxelix, Resileaf, Rhakark, ShumaGorath, somebody642, swish, Teledaga, VLover552, yabyab, zaikou