Giantess Vore Quest game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

What do you want to experience in the game?

Giantess masturbating as she is swallowing you
13%
Unbirth
15%
Resting on top of your chosen predator's belly
9%
Belly tapping when you are interacting with the giantess (pre vore)
7%
Belly tapping when you are interacting with the giantess (post vore)
9%
Belly rubbing when you are interacting with the giantess (pre vore, she is doing it for seduction)
8%
Belly rubbing when you are interacting with the giantess (post vore, she is doing it for seduction)
11%
Occasional burping while inside the stomach
9%
Signs of masturbation while inside the stomach
13%
Other…?
6%

Total votes : 1401

Giantess Vore Quest game

Postby VoreFan362 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:34 pm

Earlier this week, I mentioned in my other thread that I was going to upload a discussion thread for my second Quest Vore game project.

I don’t have that much progress on this game, yet, but, I am going to try get it as decent as I can before uploading it to Quest.

In the meantime, I am seeking for feedback on what you, the player, would like to have implemented, in regards to interactions between the player and the giantesses.

As it is a Vore game, I will try to be flexible (adding unbirth, for instance). So, so far, I do have a Vore scene that is almost complete. However, I will upload the game once I get a few more scenes and giantesses implemented.

Story wise, the player is in a community where everyone is nude. The reason for that is so that there’s no reason for the characters to be surprised. The predators will do whatever they can with their seduction skills to get their prize (probably the same thing can be said for the player).
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Re: Giantess Vore Quest game

Postby CuddleSlut » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:30 pm

No anal vore option in poll? Personal taste, yet, but I am a sucker for that.

Farts and scat are nice too.
I like eating, getting eaten, men, women and whole lot of other kinky stuff.

Wanna roleplay?
CuddleSlut
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:08 am

That's why I added the last line as Other.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:09 pm

The option labeled as "Other…?" is there for anyone who wants to leave a request on what they want to see.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Altimos » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:19 am

VoreFan362 wrote:The option labeled as "Other…?" is there for anyone who wants to leave a request on what they want to see.

Other = AV, CV by Futa, Scat, Farts, Watersports, Humiliation, Taunting, Cruel Pred, Caring but Hungry Pred...

My suggestions aren't for everyone, sure... but humiliation and taunting are some of the best, back and forth dialog with pred is one of the staples to a good vore seen, imho.

Humiliation and taunting while pre-vore, while resting on her belly, getting ready to be shoved in whatever orifice you're being shoved in... and post-vore, while you're inside whatever orifice you were shoved into, can also happen while she masterbates before, during, and after consumption.

I mean, just to name a few :wink:
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:03 am

I would be into breast/nipple vore as well as unbirth.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch fairy boy. NOW WITH IMAGE FINALLY)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 pm

A scat would be interesting
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kerbalmaster » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:06 am

I honestly would love endo if that's possible. Nothing quite like a safe relaxing time inside a soft, squishy, comfy stomach.
Kerbalmaster
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:I honestly would love endo if that's possible. Nothing quite like a safe relaxing time inside a soft, squishy, comfy stomach.

And I wouldn't mind endo in breast vore either, like Mashiro's Exploration Record.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch fairy boy. NOW WITH IMAGE FINALLY)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby timeetim » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Wait wait, maybe I missed something but when you say quest you make it sound like you mean the ]oculus quest..? Meaning VR? Is this true, or am I misinterpreting this haha..? Also, could I have the link to your other game? I'd love to check it out!
timeetim
New to the forum

Postby Celte » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:01 pm

Other's =
Romantic/friendly/safe= Gentle pred, kissing before swallowing, Caring Pred, willing vore/consensual vore, option if fatal or non-fatal.
Dirty= Scat, anal vore(clean or messy), watersport, full tour.
Extra=Choosing our gender, 2 pred's at once/2 prey's at once, dialogues before the prey being swallowed.
Celte
New to the forum

Return to Vore game