Page 23 of 28

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:33 pm
by grim667
UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:Is there going to be an update where you can vore children? currently when they're in a household I just delete them, also can there be a feature to disable automatic vore because it's really annoying when my sims ask to be eaten and then perish


It was possible in the first version, all be it quite buggy but Bees removed the feature (bug?) entirely citing they did not like the idea if it. Also turning off auto vore is not a feature I know of yet.. maybe in a new update.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:26 pm
by bees123
UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:Is there going to be an update where you can vore children? currently when they're in a household I just delete them, also can there be a feature to disable automatic vore because it's really annoying when my sims ask to be eaten and then perish

I've said it before but I feel like this may need a big block of text in bold on the first page. I'm not adding any interactions to children, and any that do exist are likely due to a bug.

I'm working on features like that, to make the mod more configurable. Next update should have toggleable options for autonomous vore, ie. for a specific sim, the current household and all sims. Plus I'll leave it off by default

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:59 pm
by ZeniththeWriter
It might be best if you include a section under planned features that explains to people what you never plan on implementing, some posters use that to avoid the headache. If people ask again, that way you know that they're just not bothering to read. I hope this suggestion helps.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:09 am
by UniformedKeyboard69
bees123 wrote:
UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:Is there going to be an update where you can vore children? currently when they're in a household I just delete them, also can there be a feature to disable automatic vore because it's really annoying when my sims ask to be eaten and then perish

I've said it before but I feel like this may need a big block of text in bold on the first page. I'm not adding any interactions to children, and any that do exist are likely due to a bug.

I'm working on features like that, to make the mod more configurable. Next update should have toggleable options for autonomous vore, ie. for a specific sim, the current household and all sims. Plus I'll leave it off by default


ah okay, fair enough. Just curious if there's a list of cheat commands anywhere because sims keep cancelling the vore when they go to work

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:59 pm
by bees123
UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:
bees123 wrote:
UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:Is there going to be an update where you can vore children? currently when they're in a household I just delete them, also can there be a feature to disable automatic vore because it's really annoying when my sims ask to be eaten and then perish

I've said it before but I feel like this may need a big block of text in bold on the first page. I'm not adding any interactions to children, and any that do exist are likely due to a bug.

I'm working on features like that, to make the mod more configurable. Next update should have toggleable options for autonomous vore, ie. for a specific sim, the current household and all sims. Plus I'll leave it off by default


ah okay, fair enough. Just curious if there's a list of cheat commands anywhere because sims keep cancelling the vore when they go to work

There's a few mentioned in other posts, but none that would fix that. What do you mean by cancelling?

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:01 am
by UniformedKeyboard69
the vore just stops and it doesn't seem to want to continue working, but it doesn't matter because I thought uninstalling and reinstalling the mod would fix it and now it doesn't even recognize the mod, did I screw something up or does it have to do with the new update?

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:39 am
by YurriiTheShark
ZeniththeWriter wrote:It might be best if you include a section under planned features that explains to people what you never plan on implementing, some posters use that to avoid the headache. If people ask again, that way you know that they're just not bothering to read. I hope this suggestion helps.


I'm pretty sure "No Kid Stuff" a site-wide rule or something. Either way it's a pretty safe assumption for anything since in many places that's illegal.
For other stuff though, an already suggested and if it's planned to be added or not section does tend help a bit.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:38 pm
by invidiasyren
bees123 wrote:I'm working on features like that, to make the mod more configurable. Next update should have toggleable options for autonomous vore, ie. for a specific sim, the current household and all sims. Plus I'll leave it off by default


Would it be possible to make it to where you can set certain sims as protected, so that they cannot be autonomously vored?

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:21 am
by bees123
UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:the vore just stops and it doesn't seem to want to continue working, but it doesn't matter because I thought uninstalling and reinstalling the mod would fix it and now it doesn't even recognize the mod, did I screw something up or does it have to do with the new update?

Strange, do you have all of the required files? Also I still don't know what you mean by "the vore just stops", what exactly has stopped working? It could be the latest update, but the changelog doesn't mention anything that should affect the mod

YurriiTheShark wrote:I'm pretty sure "No Kid Stuff" a site-wide rule or something. Either way it's a pretty safe assumption for anything since in many places that's illegal.
For other stuff though, an already suggested and if it's planned to be added or not section does tend help a bit.

For some reason it's actually allowed here, under a forum that you have to physically add yourself to to use it. Noticed it in the User Control Panel. I'm not exactly comfortable using a website that has that as a section in the first place, but loverslab users tend to be dicks when it comes to vore and I can't think of any other website I could upload this to

invidiasyren wrote:Would it be possible to make it to where you can set certain sims as protected, so that they cannot be autonomously vored?

Definitely, if there's any other features for the options menu that you guys would like, let me know!

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:59 pm
by ShadowBlood
bees123 wrote:Definitely, if there's any other features for the options menu that you guys would like, let me know!


It would be nice to get a vore restrictions option area so we can completely disabled things like gender, age and occults that we don't want to be able to preform certain things. I have had a lot of times sims I don't like have come around and ended up finding them either eating or being eaten by sims I do like and would prefer they don't get involved with those sims.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:28 pm
by Assassinmaster62
That's a good thought actually. I don't think we have a dedicated UI for mod settings or options in-game like we do with Skyrim or Fallout 4.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:49 am
by UniformedKeyboard69
Is it possible to have the weight depend on the victims fat or fitness levels?

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:45 pm
by LadyLyreste
I'd honestly settle for there being a couple vore-related perks for player-controlled sims, such as a sim being 'inedible' or 'undigestable', to act as stand-ins for a mod settings menu for the interim.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:37 pm
by bees123
ShadowBlood wrote:It would be nice to get a vore restrictions option area so we can completely disabled things like gender, age and occults that we don't want to be able to preform certain things. I have had a lot of times sims I don't like have come around and ended up finding them either eating or being eaten by sims I do like and would prefer they don't get involved with those sims.

That sounds good to me, shouldn't be too hard to implement!

Assassinmaster62 wrote:That's a good thought actually. I don't think we have a dedicated UI for mod settings or options in-game like we do with Skyrim or Fallout 4.

We technically don't, but I am creating a custom menu at the moment which is activatable by shift-clicking a computer/mailbox. Just need to get to actually making the options do things next

UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:Is it possible to have the weight depend on the victims fat or fitness levels?

Possibly, I'll test that out soon and see how feasible it is

LadyLyreste wrote:I'd honestly settle for there being a couple vore-related perks for player-controlled sims, such as a sim being 'inedible' or 'undigestable', to act as stand-ins for a mod settings menu for the interim.

I might add those as potential reward traits, but the menu's coming along nicely so that shouldn't be necessary

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:08 pm
by bees123
Bit of an update:
1) Menu is now implemented and nearly ready! Currently it's just code with no real effects, but adding functionality to the options will be much easier
Screenshot 2020-10-20 230240.png


2) I need your input (and will create a poll if I work out how)! There's 2 ways I could implement autonomy options, either only make the interactions available for specific Sims depending on the chosen settings, or create duplicates of the interactions that are autonomous but hidden from the player, function identically, and are disabled depending on your chosen settings. First option would be much easier, but will mean that user-directed actions will be hidden from those Sims

3) Once I'm happy with the menu, I'll release this as 1.6

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:10 pm
by LadyLyreste
Oh, hey, that's a good way of bringing in implementation! Good job, that'll probably help a lot!
If you want to make a poll, then strawpoll would probably do the trick, and you could throw it somewhere in the first post of the thread if you wanted people to notice it quickly and readily.

My personal thought is : if someone wants to disable vore for all male sims (which, honestly, I do), it's because they don't want that kind of predator around full stop, rather than wanting it only for one sim of that subset and no others. So if I, myself, were to turn off vore for all male sims, and that impacted playable and non-playables alike? I'd be totally happy with that, and wouldn't be looking to have exceptions between NPC and PC sims.

As a further and far less relevant thought though, I feel as though only sims with the 'predator' perk should be able to engage in asking or forcibly eating other sims, and if possible a 'prey' perk might be a good similar gate to allow sims to ask any other sim to eat them.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:40 pm
by grim667
I think personally random vore should be disabled by default (if possible) and maybe just sims with the perk could, because personally I tend to switch between female sims, and males (well males with female settings so "traps" but semantics) Can't wait to see what you add and figure out :)

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:03 pm
by alexott2121
Did the update today break the mod? because I just installed the mod and I can't get the prompt to eat someone.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:39 pm
by kibblekibbs
Oooh I like the menu option! Can't wait for 1.6~

I also would prefer random vore being disabled by default, since it ruins the immersion when everyone's getting eaten willy-nilly lol. I am but a humble storyteller, haha!

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:51 pm
by ShadowBlood
I'm kind of confused as to what the difference is for the two options that are being asked about for how the options of disabling and enabling vore for sims would work.