Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby disguy » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:28 am

bees123 wrote:Haha, I like da big too, half the reason why I made this in the first place :p
I've spent most of today testing compatibility with Whibby's sliders and I haven't noticed any issues with adding Kirax's belly to it, so if you're alright with using the vanilla sizes then that should work fine! If you want me to have a proper look into it though, feel free to send me the modified files and I'll see what I can do!

I probably would've submitted some kind of bug report, or something similar, if I wasn't getting the bellies at all honestly, but I feel like I just have to mess with some sliders in the CAS or something to figure this one out -- one way or another, the mod DOES at least seem to be working which is definitely a good sign for me! Although, if I'm still having trouble afterwards, I'll definitely take you up on the offer though. I'd certainly appreciate the additional help if it comes to that!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragontamer2 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:24 pm

bees123 wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:I like what I'm seeing with this update, & I really have only 2 things that I think it's missing (at least for this stage in development) First, there should be an option to make auto vore only available to sims who have the pred trait. Second, I think that if digestion empties out a household (ie the prey is the last or only sim in their household) then the prey's household funds should be transferred to the pred's household.

I've added an option to toggle auto vore for the selected Sim, going to add one for the whole household soon too. I have something in the works for prey's funds, it's currently not working reliably for a multitude of reasons but it should give the played household a fraction of the prey's household funds, eg. if Prey's household has 4 members and 100,000 simoleons, 25,000 will go to the player and they will still have 75,000

Ok, that's good, but what about for all sims with the pred trait specifically as this will not necessarily be identical to current household.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:21 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:Ok, that's good, but what about for all sims with the pred trait specifically as this will not necessarily be identical to current household.

Ah I see what you mean, I'll add an option for that too
bees123
Participator

Postby BrandiMast » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:14 pm

bees123 wrote: Hi! This is a good idea, but unfortunately the Sims 4 engine wouldn't allow for that. The problem is that all in-game sliders can be set to 0 or 1, with 0.5 being halfway. Currently the recommended slider for this mod is Kirax's Huge-Remake, as that is about the size of a person. So when a Sim is:
- eaten, slider is set to 1
- regurgitated, slider is set to 0
- digested, slider is decreased by 0.025 every 15 game-minutes to 0
In order to get multiprey working, I'd have to either increase the slider to 2 (which is currently impossible) or use a different slider that goes further, eg. a slider that's 4x as big as the current one, and make the Eaten state increase the slider by 0.25. The problem with this is that if people want more than 4 prey, a bigger slider will be needed. The problem with BOTH of these is that as the sliders get larger, they look more jagged, as is the nature of a Sim's limited polygons
Thanks for the suggestion though, they're always welcome and I'm sure your idea could work if Macro/Micro interactions are added!!

I think I follow what you are saying, from what I understand (and please correct me if I am wrong) the slider is following the Kirax's Huge-Remake slider and getting and setting values from that slider as events are triggered. As you stated the belly would get bigger with more people inside, but I was mostly speaking in terms of capacity rather than size.

Like would it be physically possible (in terms of in game scripts) to have 2 or more people without the belly getting bigger (and using suspension of disbelief on the size of the belly). From what I believe (and again please do correct me if I am wrong), currently you have it so the Belly slider is used to see if the Pred sim has eaten, or can eat sims, if the belly is greater than 0 then they already have someone inside their belly and can't eat someone else. If the belly is at 0 then they can eat. The item suggestion was in the assumption that it may be used to keep track of the prey sims eaten, regurgitated, and digestion states rather than the slider. (still assuming the item idea is possible to even implement in the sims)

In terms of size, though the belly won't be as massive as it "should be" with 2 or more people assuming more people could be inside it would affect how the digestion would reduce the belly slider. Such as if 1 sim is being digested, but 2 others are not than the decrease in size over time would need to change or arguably wouldn't change at all unless all prey are digested at once.

This all said my head is already spinning trying to think of logistical ways for this to work and may just be easier to wait and see if someone makes a slider mod that would make the belly larger than in Kirax's Huge-Remake.

Anyways thank you for responding back ^-^

On a side thought unrelated to the above, but wanted to share (and may have been asked or mentioned before, and I missed it >.>;), but has the Prey's body been considered to be a possible factor in the pred sims mass?

As an example say that a Chubby/large Prey is eaten and digested, verses a very thin prey. Would the Pred gain more from the more meaty prey than the thin one?
BrandiMast
New to the forum

Postby whitewendigo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:16 pm

Is the front page updated with the most recent version? Or is that just on discord?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

Postby GavinTheTrainer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:52 am

Hello there. I’m new here and just curious about something. So I got the mod itself working so others can eat people but when they do the bellies don’t grow big. Help please.
GavinTheTrainer
New to the forum

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:53 pm

Look through the forum. There are a couple separate mods out there that provide different belly alternatives. One of my personal favorites is Kirax's Big Bellies, and I'm honestly leaving that in there because, well if it ain't broke...
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby BSGreyM » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:53 pm

I'm having trouble getting the menu to come up. When I shift-click on a sim it doesn't seem to offer any different options. Is there a known UI bug or a separate mod I should be using to activate the menu?

** Disregard, I figured out you need to activate the cheat test menu to do it in-game
BSGreyM
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:51 pm

Sorry for the late replies, real life got in the way for a bit!

BrandiMast wrote:On a side thought unrelated to the above, but wanted to share (and may have been asked or mentioned before, and I missed it >.>;), but has the Prey's body been considered to be a possible factor in the pred sims mass?
As an example say that a Chubby/large Prey is eaten and digested, verses a very thin prey. Would the Pred gain more from the more meaty prey than the thin one?

That's pretty much how it works, yes. The slider's size is determined by a decimal number between 0 and 1 so the script just sets it as appropriate

I think I understand what you mean, like if a Sim had 2 Prey then the belly would still be at max but wouldn't decrease, and the items would be used for tracking them individually with all of the usual interactions being linked to those items. That would work well as a backup system, but the current plan is to get the basics functioning first, and then create a new category in the relationships panel so you can easily see who is in the Sim's stomach

As for the belly size, I'd personally prefer to have larger sliders depending on the number of Prey. With Kirax's Titanic slider that would be fully possible, most likely for up to 3/4 Prey total. I'd be happy to add an option for users to increase that further with no belly change, ie. 3/4 would be the max for visible belly changes, 5+ would have no visible effect for digestion

Also, I like that idea and it should definitely be possible, like setting a default amount of weight gained with a multiplier based on the prey's weight/muscle? I'll have a play around with that and see how well it works in-game

whitewendigo wrote:Is the front page updated with the most recent version? Or is that just on discord?

The front page is updated for the most recent stable version, not for 1.6

GavinTheTrainer wrote:Hello there. I’m new here and just curious about something. So I got the mod itself working so others can eat people but when they do the bellies don’t grow big. Help please.

Did you download Kirax's sliders from here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11754-kirax12-bigger-belly-slider/? If so, did you enable script mods in the game menu? There's plenty of tutorials to do that if you're unsure
bees123
Participator

Postby Portal124 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:30 pm

For the prey issue, a math formula in the code might work such as set prey1digestion=prey1progress-digestiontick
loop until bellysize=0 is true
bellysize=(((prey1digestion-digestiontick)*(100/amountofprey))+(Prey2digestion-digestion tick)*
(100/amountofprey)
set prey1progress to (prey1digestion-digestiontick)
end

and so on.

Also, is it possible in the future to turn off npc autonmous abilities since when you hold gatherings if they run out of things to do they just start eating each other which kind of ruins the birthday party/funeral lol.
There is a slight chance I may be totally insa...sweet sticks of dynamite!!!
*destroys whole town*

Check out my stories! https://aryion.com/g4/user/Portal124
Portal124
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:29 pm

Ok, so a few things...
1: I think that the giant belly slider should be able to hold up to 2 sims, I think they would fit if curled up.
2: I like that mermaids are now keeping their belly, but there is a slight bug with them. When they change forms, they keep the vore belly, but lose the any gains to breast/butt size. Also, belly doesn't seem to want to change size while sim is in mermaid form... don't know if that's intentional so that they can at least keep the belly or not.
3: No idea why, but I'm still having issues with the sliders not changing if the initial value is too low during digest to breasts or butt.
4: I am learning how to use zerbu's mod constructor, so I may be able to help make buffs, traits, & maybe even aspirations soon, but I don't know how to have it check for the stuff you've made (such as pred trait, digesting buff, etc...). This would be especially useful for vore aspirations, as the vore interactions would need to be tested for.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:Ok, so a few things...
1: I think that the giant belly slider should be able to hold up to 2 sims, I think they would fit if curled up.
2: I like that mermaids are now keeping their belly, but there is a slight bug with them. When they change forms, they keep the vore belly, but lose the any gains to breast/butt size. Also, belly doesn't seem to want to change size while sim is in mermaid form... don't know if that's intentional so that they can at least keep the belly or not.
3: No idea why, but I'm still having issues with the sliders not changing if the initial value is too low during digest to breasts or butt.
4: I am learning how to use zerbu's mod constructor, so I may be able to help make buffs, traits, & maybe even aspirations soon, but I don't know how to have it check for the stuff you've made (such as pred trait, digesting buff, etc...). This would be especially useful for vore aspirations, as the vore interactions would need to be tested for.

Hi!
1: I've got a plan for that, Kirax and I have figured out that multiple sliders can be applied to the same area as long as they don't have a coded "hotspot" and have unique instance IDs. What this means is that with a bit of tweaking, I'll be able to add multiple Huge-Remake sliders (or similar) and then increase/decrease the sliders separately, allowing for multi-prey with digesting separate prey
2: Mermaids are still bugged for multiple reasons, but the digesting issue is due to the game trying to run my interactions while the Mermaid is swimming, as you can't run two interactions at once in certain circumstances. So until I find a fix for that, just pretend that your Sim can't digest or they'll get stitch :p
3: Strange, are you using the 1.6 beta?
4: Thank you, I appreciate it! Currently, all buffs/traits are added using commands or the tuning files for the interactions, but I'd happily add any that you've made! Also once this is out of Alpha, I'll set up a way for people to make addons
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:40 pm

bees123 wrote:Hi!
1: I've got a plan for that, Kirax and I have figured out that multiple sliders can be applied to the same area as long as they don't have a coded "hotspot" and have unique instance IDs. What this means is that with a bit of tweaking, I'll be able to add multiple Huge-Remake sliders (or similar) and then increase/decrease the sliders separately, allowing for multi-prey with digesting separate prey
2: Mermaids are still bugged for multiple reasons, but the digesting issue is due to the game trying to run my interactions while the Mermaid is swimming, as you can't run two interactions at once in certain circumstances. So until I find a fix for that, just pretend that your Sim can't digest or they'll get stitch :p
3: Strange, are you using the 1.6 beta?
4: Thank you, I appreciate it! Currently, all buffs/traits are added using commands or the tuning files for the interactions, but I'd happily add any that you've made! Also once this is out of Alpha, I'll set up a way for people to make addons

1: Awesome
2: So the problem is on EA's end, got it. They really could have thought that through a bit better.
3: Yes, I am
4: I'm still very new at it, I only got the software the day I made my last post, but I can't get it to acknowledge that the vore mod interactions exist, so anything that uses those will be impossible for me to make right now, at least until I figure that one out. I've noticed that it saves the things I'm working on as .TS4mc files, do you think that's why it won't read the .PACKAGE files from the vore mod? If so, would it be possible for me to get a .TS4mc version of the file?
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:08 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:1: Awesome
2: So the problem is on EA's end, got it. They really could have thought that through a bit better.
3: Yes, I am
4: I'm still very new at it, I only got the software the day I made my last post, but I can't get it to acknowledge that the vore mod interactions exist, so anything that uses those will be impossible for me to make right now, at least until I figure that one out. I've noticed that it saves the things I'm working on as .TS4mc files, do you think that's why it won't read the .PACKAGE files from the vore mod? If so, would it be possible for me to get a .TS4mc version of the file?

3: Weird, that should be fixed unless I fixed it after the last release and forgot! Try the new release below, my memory's not that great :p
4: I'm not sure why that would be, but Zerbu's Mod Constructor should be able to read and save as .package files. I haven't used that one much but I'll have a look into it and PM you if I find a solution

--

New release of 1.6! Not the full release just yet, there's always bugs that I won't spot immediately but I'm planning on officially releasing it before February so let me know of any bugs you find asap! Best place is my Discord (https://discord.gg/KxhX4s9Vdn)
Not too many new features, but as previously stated, this is mostly a framework update!
Changelog:
Spoiler: show
- Past Snack buff no longer appears when a Sim returns from work/school/other
- New options in the Menu to toggle random burps/farts
- New config file: Can currently set how fast a Sim digests for each digest type (Regular, breasts, butt, absorb) and how soon the Prey will die. Can also set which Whibby sliders you want to use without using the in-game Menu
- Kirax12 has been kind enough to make some custom animations! I've added an optional test interaction (named "Test Interaction") which displays the new Oral animation in-game. They've also made an Unbirth/Anal animation which I plan on using in the future!

Animation Previews, credit again to https://twitter.com/kirax12_!:

I'm taking February off after 1.6 is released (bar a few small bug fixes if I'm up to it). Life's been very stressful lately and I'm on the verge of burnout so it's much needed! That's why I need any bug reports asap, to give me less work during February and to finally have a proper 2021 update

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780613026008268840/803455366611599410/bees123_VoreMod_1.6_TEST.zip
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:17 am

New update for 1.6:
Spoiler: show
- Pred now burps when swallowing Prey instead of vice versa
- Prey changes outfit properly when swallowed, returns to default outfit when regurgitated
- Digestion loops properly now
- Autonomy menu no longer causes errors
- Force-eating Sims now plays correct animation on success

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780613026008268840/803659435905908736/bees123_VoreMod_1.6_TEST2.zip
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:08 am

- Digested Prey should now die properly
- Sliders should stay once digestion is finished
- New Config item: ghostMode. If disabled, Prey Sims will fade out of the game world and fade in when regurgitated
- Should be compatible with Gender Preference Set mod (and any other mods that use an injector)

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780613026008268840/804381905290002433/bees123_VoreMod_1.6_TEST3.zip
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:58 pm

- Prey now reappears and dies when ghostMode is disabled
- Sliders DEFINITELY should stay once digestion is finished
- Sims no longer gain a million butts when digesting (or any other sliders in the millions, just the one)
- Slider increase amounts now configurable in the config, Whibby slider amount grouped into one. Eg, if bellyStep is set to 0.5, the belly will go from full to normal in 2 steps. See config for options

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780613026008268840/804478556473131028/bees123_VoreMod_1.6_TEST5.zip
bees123
Participator

Postby DemHoundDays » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:01 am

Can't wait for the final 1.6 release ! I just wanted to say that you're doing God's work here Bees, it's really impressive how you've managed to tweak the game so far to make all that vore-related stuff possible.

Also, those new animations are looking great ! Definitely an upgrade over the "get in a brawl to eat your prey" thing, though the brawl was a great alternative too given the limitations you had to work around.
DemHoundDays
New to the forum

Postby disguy » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:18 pm

Been testing out the mod again lately and can confirm that just about every issue I reported prior has been fixed by these latest releases so good stuff! I even managed to fix that issue of bellies not showing up on certain sims on my own end -- still not sure of the specific cause, but seemed to work fine after manually changing the belly slider in CAS after getting the updated Kirax bellies, so guess I just had to "re-register" sliders for those affected, but hey, at least their body weights were left intact, so I'm quite happy~

(Moved Bug Report to Discord)

Otherwise though, been enjoying my occasional voracious escapades in the Sims again so certainly looking forward to the full release of 1.6!
Last edited by disguy on Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby DemHoundDays » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:07 am

I just had an idea that could be interesting to implement in a future release of the mod; I don't know if it's already been mentioned here, but why not include a custom vore-themed Aspiration (maybe called "Apex Predator" or something) ? It would require you to eat a given number of Sims for each stage (for example, 3 Sims to complete the first stage, then 5, then 10 and so on) and the final stage would require you to eat the entire population of a given city '3'
DemHoundDays
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game