Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:07 pm

alexott2121 wrote:Did the update today break the mod? because I just installed the mod and I can't get the prompt to eat someone.

There hasn't been an update yet, just discussions of the next update! Have you made sure you only have one version installed, and that all the requirements are installed?

ShadowBlood wrote:I'm kind of confused as to what the difference is for the two options that are being asked about for how the options of disabling and enabling vore for sims would work.

I've added an explanation for the options in the main post, lmk if youre still confused!

LadyLyreste wrote:My personal thought is : if someone wants to disable vore for all male sims (which, honestly, I do), it's because they don't want that kind of predator around full stop, rather than wanting it only for one sim of that subset and no others. So if I, myself, were to turn off vore for all male sims, and that impacted playable and non-playables alike? I'd be totally happy with that, and wouldn't be looking to have exceptions between NPC and PC sims.

As a further and far less relevant thought though, I feel as though only sims with the 'predator' perk should be able to engage in asking or forcibly eating other sims, and if possible a 'prey' perk might be a good similar gate to allow sims to ask any other sim to eat them.

Well currently I've only chosen the two most common divisions in preferences, as I'm sure other folks who browse the Vore Game category know! Once I've got the basic framework down, I'll add more options, ie. toggles for Occult types, specific traits, the Predator and Willing Prey traits, specific ages (just toggles for Teen to Elder) etc. As the system expands there could be groups that people want more customisation over. Personally I like vore no matter the gender, but I'm not a big fan of muscular preds unless I know more about them (basically, I'm demi to an extent) so having an expandable system makes sense but would be a lot more work

--

Poll created, it'll be live for 3 days! I'll be making more polls in the future such as which groups to add to the settings, which interactions to separate (eg. autonomous vore but no autonomous digestion, ask to eat but no ask to be eaten etc) and which features should be prioritised once the menu system is done
bees123
Participator

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:07 pm

would it be possible to add a sort of scat feature like the Pee Anywhere option in whicked whims once you get more in depth with the mod or add a hidden buff where the next time you use a toilet the dirtiness and everything gets maxed out.
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:15 pm

UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:would it be possible to add a sort of scat feature like the Pee Anywhere option in whicked whims once you get more in depth with the mod or add a hidden buff where the next time you use a toilet the dirtiness and everything gets maxed out.

Should be possible, yes!
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:18 am

Good news! I've been trawling through the game code and have managed to seemingly set autonomy with Python, making all of this a million times easier!
bees123
Participator

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 am

bees123 wrote:Good news! I've been trawling through the game code and have managed to seemingly set autonomy with Python, making all of this a million times easier!

Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lighto » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:26 pm

So I have been doing extensive testing on Alpha 1.51 with XML.
I want to soon draw up a list of everything I have learned bug wise and what seems to work and not work.

As with it being in alpha I understand it's going to have problems but here is what I have so far (all of this was tested in 1.51 M/M F/M)

Absorb
1. Being absorbed causes slow digestion. The belly shrinks over time beautifully, I love that animation
2.Pred also gains a small amount of weight from absorbing.
(The absorb to body parts has not been tested)
3,Absorb soul works(unclear if it causes weight gain)
Sims must ask to be absorbed so the "ask to absorb" interaction adds them to household.

Digestion:
1. Is quick and instantly deflates belly.
(have not checked weight gain)

Good stuff lol:
the burps are a nice touch
Auto digestion if left in a belly to long is nice, but I'm also a fan of Fatal.

Bugs"
Both can fail. But absorb works most of the time
it is possible that a sim will just never be digested but the belly will still shrink.
If sims leave the lot the digestion ticker seems to just stop (I haven't tested if them returning restarts it) But If My sim leaves the digestion ticker seems to still go down. (I have not tested if a random sim that is not in family can be asked to regurgitate)
I have eaten multiple sims at a time. But digestion seems to stop for the previous. All interactions are still available between pred and prey.( I have not tested if multiple prey can ask to be eaten)

This Is what I have as of right now.
Lighto
New to the forum

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:36 pm

do you have a roundabout time you think the 1.6 update will now come then? I assume mid-early November
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:26 pm

UniformedKeyboard69 wrote:do you have a roundabout time you think the 1.6 update will now come then? I assume mid-early November

Hopefully around then, gonna aim for before Christmas
bees123
Participator

Postby jormandgandr » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:41 am

Lighto wrote:Auto digestion if left in a belly to long is nice, but I'm also a fan of Fatal.

It would interesting if falling asleep would cause the sim to digest their prey
jormandgandr
New to the forum

Postby Dragontamer2 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:40 pm

So I have both the foot hotspot, & the belly hotspot, & version 1.5.1, & the belly doesn't get bigger when eating another sim. I originally tried with just the foot hotspot, & downloaded the belly hotspot to see if it was just a problem with the foot hotspot.
Also, regurgitation, & all forms of digestion aren't working for me. All of the options still show up, & the interactions still run, but the effects don't change, & the hunger bar doesn't fill, & I don't think the body parts change in size either. I haven't had this problem before.
Is it possible that it has to do with the new update to the game itself? I checked other versions that I previously didn't have these problems with, & now I have them with every version.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:51 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:So I have both the foot hotspot, & the belly hotspot, & version 1.5.1, & the belly doesn't get bigger when eating another sim. I originally tried with just the foot hotspot, & downloaded the belly hotspot to see if it was just a problem with the foot hotspot.
Also, regurgitation, & all forms of digestion aren't working for me. All of the options still show up, & the interactions still run, but the effects don't change, & the hunger bar doesn't fill, & I don't think the body parts change in size either. I haven't had this problem before.
Is it possible that it has to do with the new update to the game itself? I checked other versions that I previously didn't have these problems with, & now I have them with every version.

Did you make sure to enable script mods after updating?
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:35 am

bees123 wrote:Did you make sure to enable script mods after updating?

yes
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:31 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:
bees123 wrote:Did you make sure to enable script mods after updating?

yes

Strange, that definitely implies that it's a script issue. I'm guessing you have the .ts4script file there too? If so, easiest way to test it is to type in "bees123.digest absorb" and see if there's any output

--

Looks like we're going with separated options! While waiting for the poll to finish I've been testing out ways of achieving both options, and the current method (script that gives groups of Sims a hidden trait which is checked by the autonomy system before allowing the interaction to run) seems to work flawlessly! I kind of like the poll system so I'll definitely use that more in the future
bees123
Participator

Postby UniformedKeyboard69 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:58 am

Can there be a higher chance for Sims who have the Vampiric Strength to eat another Sim?
UniformedKeyboard69
New to the forum

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:41 am

Asking to digest to breasts/butt never seems to work. Am I doing something wrong here? What determines the success of this?
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby grim667 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:12 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:Asking to digest to breasts/butt never seems to work. Am I doing something wrong here? What determines the success of this?

I do believe it is random (it always seemed so to me) but if you click on the sims phone in the lower corner, a belly icon should be their in the other menus for the mod it lets you do those things without asking :) with what seems like a 100% chance
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Phorcyz19 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:32 pm

grim667 wrote:
Phorcyz19 wrote:Asking to digest to breasts/butt never seems to work. Am I doing something wrong here? What determines the success of this?

I do believe it is random (it always seemed so to me) but if you click on the sims phone in the lower corner, a belly icon should be their in the other menus for the mod it lets you do those things without asking :) with what seems like a 100% chance

Cool. thanks
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby ShadowBlood » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:40 am

If you are only doing the asking to consume to the different body parts you can always ask over again, Unlike other actions there currently is no negative to asking multiple times for the same thing and at least from my experience the second and third attempt normally end up being enough to change them to accepting the request. The only time it'll be really hard to get it to change is when doing the force digest action instead of the asking since that one works under the fitness lvl of the sim instead of random chance.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:31 pm

As the others mentioned, it's random chance, currently 50%. I'm planning on making it skill and trait-based soon though, so if you want a 100% chance then go for phone options!
bees123
Participator

Postby oliverrook » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but would reformation be possible? Can see this happening one of two ways:
A) An option that allows 'safe-digestion' that keeps the sim from dying in the first place or
B) The option to resurrect a Sim if they were killed via digestion.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game