Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: June 20th, Alpha 1.1)

Postby Dragontamer2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:00 am

bees123 wrote:Ah, that'll be because transforming a sim actually replaces them with another sim. I could potentially fix that by overriding the transform interaction but that would make this incompatible with mods that edit that file, which I'd rather avoid unless absolutely necessary

Yeah it definitely is not so much of a problem that it would need to be a higher priority than compatibility with other mods. Would it be possible to fix it so that the belly does switch back to the big size when they transform back into their human form?
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:17 am

Dragontamer2 wrote:Yeah it definitely is not so much of a problem that it would need to be a higher priority than compatibility with other mods. Would it be possible to fix it so that the belly does switch back to the big size when they transform back into their human form?

Possibly, I'll have a look into how the transformation functions work. Worst case scenario, I can make an interaction that runs a script to check if the sim still has the pred buff, then reapplies the sliders
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:14 pm

bees123 wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:Yeah it definitely is not so much of a problem that it would need to be a higher priority than compatibility with other mods. Would it be possible to fix it so that the belly does switch back to the big size when they transform back into their human form?

Possibly, I'll have a look into how the transformation functions work. Worst case scenario, I can make an interaction that runs a script to check if the sim still has the pred buff, then reapplies the sliders
sounds good
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thunderclese4 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:23 pm

I don't know if this suggestion has come up, but it would be nice to have some non-willing/fatal vore. You could add it too the "mean" or "mischievous" interaction in the dialogue wheel. You could Also make Sims 4 digest prey in the same way.
Thunderclese4
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:11 pm

Thunderclese4 wrote:I don't know if this suggestion has come up, but it would be nice to have some non-willing/fatal vore. You could add it too the "mean" or "mischievous" interaction in the dialogue wheel. You could Also make Sims 4 digest prey in the same way.

I can't remember either, but I'll be sure to add that
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:57 pm

So a question.. regarding the interactions after playing with your mod more.. would it be possible to maybe have a separate little window for them? like "frindly" and"romantic" but "vore" Will admit the interactions get a little burred in interactions? Also can't wait for more :) hope things going good for ya Bees
grim667
Heavy user

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:34 am

grim667 wrote:So a question.. regarding the interactions after playing with your mod more.. would it be possible to maybe have a separate little window for them? like "frindly" and"romantic" but "vore" Will admit the interactions get a little burred in interactions? Also can't wait for more :) hope things going good for ya Bees

Haha, I was just working on that when I saw this! I might add separate categories within the Vore category too, just in case this mod gets very busy
bees123
Participator

Postby as123 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:19 am

I have an idea. Rather than needing to hunt down your prey after eating them to regurgitate them, instead, you click on your sim and the regurgitate option appears on them, and when you click it, it teleports the prey sim to them to be barfed back up with a falling animation.

Also, I don't know if anyone else suggested this already, but could you add a burping animation after your sim eats another?
as123
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:03 am

as123 wrote:I have an idea. Rather than needing to hunt down your prey after eating them to regurgitate them, instead, you click on your sim and the regurgitate option appears on them, and when you click it, it teleports the prey sim to them to be barfed back up with a falling animation.

Also, I don't know if anyone else suggested this already, but could you add a burping animation after your sim eats another?

Burping animation is on its way, but I don't know of any falling animations that would work. Also, better regurgitation options are planned, and will be added as soon as I figure out how to store a sim's info on another sim, and get it to remove buffs, traits and relationship bits
bees123
Participator

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:26 pm

Trying to dig through the game files to find possible hiccup animations and/or buff tags. No luck yet.

I remember Sims 2 using the inSimulator to have access to all the burp/belch animations, but I haven't seen Sims getting the hiccups.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:16 pm

Gonna release an update tomorrow, once I've cleaned up the code and everything

Incoming features:
Digestion
- Split into 10 stages, may change depending on how well it runs on other computers
- Each stage lasts an hour and decreases belly size by 10%
- Increases hunger meter, decreases bladder meter
- When digestion starts (from a social interaction for now), prey Sim dies. You still get Grim Reaper and Urn though
Ghosts
- Still using ghosts for the moment as all of my testing just led to errors
Animations
- Belch animation plays when Sim swallows someone
- Fart animation plays when Digestion is finished
- Was going to make Sims rub their belly after each stage, but this caused issues if the Sim was sleeping/showering etc. May replace with interactions Sim can do to themselves, eg. idle, player-directed
Technical Stuff
After messing with Relationship Bits for about 12 hours straight, I made my own system instead. When a Sim swallows someone, their names are registered in two .txt files, in a folder called "bees123". If the prey is digested or regurgitated, they are removed from this list. This means that while the bug where any Pred sim can use regurgitate/digest interactions on any Prey sim, it will only work for their specific Prey. This also serves to check and re-add buffs and traits when the save is loaded.
This does introduce a small bug, where if the game crashes or the player chooses to exit without saving, the buffs and traits will be added to Sims without the interactions happening. The same thing will happen if you load a different save file, so I'd recommend deleting new entries if the game doesn't save, and making a backup if you load another save.
If anyone knows how Relationship Bits work, please let me know as that would make this a lot less buggy! I understand how they are supposed to work, but every custom RelBit I have made causes the game to be unable to save at all, and I've only found 3 forum posts that even mention them

Sorry about the delay between updates, this's been a complicated one to get working! But now that it is working, adding other features should be much easier
bees123
Participator

Postby GooInABox » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:50 am

bees123 wrote:Incoming features:
Digestion

Awesome! I can't wait to add the neighborhood to my Sim's waistline.
...although I will have to wait since I'm not going to have access to my computer for a couple of days. I'll test the mod out when I can and let you know how my experience goes. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to make it this far!
GooInABox
Participator

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:10 pm

bees123 wrote:Gonna release an update tomorrow, once I've cleaned up the code and everything

Incoming features:
Digestion
- Split into 10 stages, may change depending on how well it runs on other computers
- Each stage lasts an hour and decreases belly size by 10%
- Increases hunger meter, decreases bladder meter
- When digestion starts (from a social interaction for now), prey Sim dies. You still get Grim Reaper and Urn though
Ghosts
- Still using ghosts for the moment as all of my testing just led to errors
Animations
- Belch animation plays when Sim swallows someone
- Fart animation plays when Digestion is finished
- Was going to make Sims rub their belly after each stage, but this caused issues if the Sim was sleeping/showering etc. May replace with interactions Sim can do to themselves, eg. idle, player-directed

Very excited for this. Its going to be incredible.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 17th, Alpha 1.2)

Postby bees123 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:45 pm

Update is live! As usual, let me know if you find a bug. Also if anyone doesn't have the Parenthood game pack, could you let me know if the mod still works? You won't see burp/fart animations but it'd be good to know if trying to make them work crashes the game, and I can't test that myself :D
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:46 pm

Somehow I forgot to actually put the link there, sorry about that
bees123
Participator

Postby Xsa1 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:20 pm

It's not working for me. I mean, I have Sims 4 pirated version (Elamigos one), with everything enabled, with all the files located on "Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods" route directory. Looks like the game recognizes the mods, but when I can't find the "Ask for vore" option on Friendly Category. Anyone knows what could be the issue?
PD: For a moment, i've thought the problem could be a language issue, because I've installed the game on the Spanish version, but it doesn't seem to make sense, because the "No Mosaic" mod works fine, so I thought the problem could be that nude mod.
Xsa1
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:40 pm

Ah, apparently the post didnt actually edit. Either way, it's not in the Friendly category anymore, it's in its own submenu labelled "Vore"
bees123
Participator

Postby LadyLyreste » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:08 am

Wonderful news, it's now actually worth going about and eating sims for the fun of it! You've made fantastic progress, but the thought also occurs that stomach noises while digesting would be great, or maybe just some wet sloshy noises for footsteps could be fun. I don't know if https://modthesims.info/t/157145 will help guide you with that, or if it might lead to the very issue that fallout 4's vore mod has where several preds walking around at once just leads to too much noise. Thanks for the belches and digestion, though, that really steps things up! I'll start testing things out and let you know what goes awry or not.

-- edited after a couple days of playing --

That said, I am noticing that having a sim eat someone off the street seems to be prone to their prey's ghost just sort of walking away - sometimes off the map - and leaving the pred stuck with a huge belly and nothing to be done about it. Best bet is to avoid eating anyone near the edges of the map so there's time to catch up to them for now. Moving the digest/regurgitate from prey to pred's action options would probably offset that, but I also imagine that'd force some significant tearing down and rebuilding of certain scripts. I'm also noticing any full pred can regurgitate any ghost character, though that's also a bit of an edge case and can probably wait until later.

I'm also noticing that the belch isn't playing after a pred eats someone, nor the belly-rubbing mentioned during digestion; I might be missing a dependency?

A fair number of non-player sims also seem to survive the 'digest' action as ghosts if I stop talking to them shortly after hitting the button. I'm able to regurgitate the survivors by talking to them, and they seem to be miserable afterwards, but eating and digesting them again doesn't seem to bring them down any further. So far it seems to favour characters in public spaces, possibly those who aren't tied to the current location.
Last edited by LadyLyreste on Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
LadyLyreste
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:18 am

LadyLyreste wrote:Wonderful news, it's now actually worth going about and eating sims for the fun of it! You've made fantastic progress, but the thought also occurs that stomach noises while digesting would be great, or maybe just some wet sloshy noises for footsteps could be fun. I don't know if https://modthesims.info/t/157145 will help guide you with that, or if it might lead to the very issue that fallout 4's vore mod has where several preds walking around at once just leads to too much noise.

Thanks for the belches and digestion, though, that really steps things up! I'll start testing things out and let you know what goes awry or not.

I'll have a look into it, but that forum post is actually for Sims 2 :p
bees123
Participator

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:33 am

So I jumped straight into it, and I agree with @LadyLyreste, there is some seriously good material here.

I encountered the same problem where a ghost will walk off lot and kind of brick the whole process. Command Center can offset this by clearing all moods/buffs, and removing the belly takes swallowing and regurgitating another sim, but the ghost is left as is without revival.

Digestion is fantastic, and I noticed the animation for rubbing the belly each time the percentage goes down (whatever the animation is for a sim feeling toned abs or workout bod), but it doesn’t always play out.

Still, this is a huge step forward. Can’t wait to see more features implemented in this.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game