Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby bees123 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:37 pm

QQQQQ wrote: I’ve only got this and the bellyslider mod, so I wouldn’t think so. Maybe it’s because I’m using a mac? At first glance the method to install mods seems identical to Windows, but maybe there are some differences somewhere that make it act up.

Hmm, have you tried repairing your game? And have you tried loading a game without the mod installed? Mac shouldn't make a difference, if anything Macs apparently work better with Python code :p

Ragnow wrote:Is there no way to be eaten by Sims outside your household? When I ask to be eaten by one nothing happens.

You need to have a friendly relationship with Sims outside your household to increase the chances of them agreeing to swallow you. The difference in animation to show that they've responded with a "no" is very subtle, so I'll work on fixing that soon
bees123
Participator

Postby dbgtdude » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:29 am

question: can you resurrect sims once you absorb/digest them, or do they stay as ghosts forever? I know normally you can use magic and certain items to resurrect dead sims in game, and I know certain mods will allow you to do the same.

if the answer to my question is yes, there is a way to resurrect prey, please let me know exactly how! I accidently (it's why I shouldn't be playing video games at 4 am with only two hours of sleep the night before lol) absorbed the female magical sage instead of releasing her. ended up force quitting so I didn't lose her (it happened after I last saved luckily).

if the answer is no, please consider making prey sims able to be resurrected in a future update.
dbgtdude
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:47 pm

dbgtdude wrote:question: can you resurrect sims once you absorb/digest them, or do they stay as ghosts forever? I know normally you can use magic and certain items to resurrect dead sims in game, and I know certain mods will allow you to do the same.

if the answer to my question is yes, there is a way to resurrect prey, please let me know exactly how! I accidently (it's why I shouldn't be playing video games at 4 am with only two hours of sleep the night before lol) absorbed the female magical sage instead of releasing her. ended up force quitting so I didn't lose her (it happened after I last saved luckily).

if the answer is no, please consider making prey sims able to be resurrected in a future update.

Currently they stay as ghosts, yes. I'm working on a reformation system, still trying to figure out exactly how it would work. Ideas are always welcome!
bees123
Participator

Postby dbgtdude » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:26 pm

three things come to mind. first would be to have the ghosts be able to be resurrected via the already in-game methods, such as magic or certain plant/food items. second would be have the option to fatally digest/absorb be able to be turned on and off, similar to other vore options that already exist. third, and what I would recommend doing of the three ideas, would be make being able to do vore ENTIRELY based off purchasing either HARD Vore (kills prey after digestion/absorbtion) or SOFT Vore (does NOT kill prey after digestion/absorbtion) rewards from the rewards menu. keep them super cheap, but make doing vore entirely reward based so the vore experience can be exactly how each person wants.
dbgtdude
New to the forum

Postby Intoner » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:59 pm

hey Bees! I have a question about the config settings how exactly do the bellystep and bodystep values work? like what happens exactly when I increase or decrease the values
Intoner
New to the forum

Postby MaruMixA113 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:33 am

Is it possible to install the mod on the Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition? Can DLC negatively affect the mod? :?:
MaruMixA113
New to the forum

Postby FurryDesirer » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:14 am

Can't wait to try unbirth!
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vasiliy » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:57 am

I have a bug with a mod, I turn on automatic, but it does not work, and the day goes in the game, and the option turns off itself.
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Intoner wrote:hey Bees! I have a question about the config settings how exactly do the bellystep and bodystep values work? like what happens exactly when I increase or decrease the values

bellyStep is how much the belly slider decreases by per digestion stage, so the slider will go from 1 to 0 in 40 steps. Increasing bellyStep will make that happen faster, decreasing it is slower. Above that is the time between bellySteps, so if digestTime is set to 10 then the belly decreases every 10 sim-minutes (20 seconds roughly, without speeding the game up), for a total of 400 sim-minutes, or 6 sim-hours and 40 sim-minutes. bodyStep does the same but for how much the body sliders increase depending on which mode it's set to, ie. butt, breasts and body weight

Tl;dr, bellyStep and bodyStep change how much the belly and body sliders change by

MaruMixA113 wrote:Is it possible to install the mod on the Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Edition? Can DLC negatively affect the mod? :?:

Should be fine on digital deluxe, and DLCs allow for burping/farting animations if you want them (toggled off by default, can be toggled on via the settings by typing in "bees123.main_menu" in the cheat box)

Vasiliy wrote:I have a bug with a mod, I turn on automatic, but it does not work, and the day goes in the game, and the option turns off itself.

I'm not sure what you mean, but if you mean the autonomy settings then they are currently very slow, working on a fix for that. As for the option turning off, that's likely because more eligible sims have been added to the game, ie. sims have grown to teenagers or random sims have been generated. Working on a fix for that too
bees123
Participator

Postby Farfanuggen » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:13 pm

As a heads up to anyone looking at this that hasn't bought Sims 4 yet, it's on sale on Steam for $4.79. Grab it for basically 90% off while you can. Says the promo ends in 10 days.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Soupdogyt » Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:58 pm

strange problem that i dont see anyone else having but whenever i get a sims eaten they despawn and i can no longer interact with them (dont know if this is intended but i have a screenshot as proof)[img]file:///C:/Users/riffo/OneDrive/Desktop/20210411005200_1.jpg[/img] (dont know if image will be viewable)
Soupdogyt
New to the forum

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:14 pm

Ok, so a few things.
1. There is no autonomy setting to enable auto vore for just sims with the pred trait
2. This is a minor nitpick, but the word "cancel" is probably not the best for the exit menu button. I think something along the lines of "accept" or "accept changes" would work better.
3. On Battu,(the star wars place) the vore options only seem to appear on sims that are household members. You have to cheat to add other sims to your household in order to eat them.
4. I think that eating someone should be a bit more filling. There are buffs already in the game that are associated with gourmet food that make the food need decay more slowly than a normal food would. I think vore should also add these. Maybe you can have this effect scale with the vore skill as well. i.e. as vore skill goes up, the sim will stay full longer. If you want, you could also make the bladder need decay more slowly with higher vore skill.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby TastySnack123 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:10 am

bees123 wrote:Should be fine on digital deluxe, and DLCs allow for burping/farting animations if you want them (toggled off by default, can be toggled on via the settings by typing in "bees123.main_menu" in the cheat box)

Which DLCs allow for the burping and farting animations? >///>
TastySnack123
New to the forum

Postby Pew » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:12 pm

I do not know if this is a bug or not, but if i revive sims that died from this mod (via in-game means not cheats, aka book of life, etc) they remain as ghosts even tho they were revived
Pew
New to the forum

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:44 am

So question, could there ever be the possibility of a struggling belly in the future? Which can vary from one prey sim, to multi vore? Another question, will there ever be pred/prey verbal or action exchange possibly?
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:32 am

TastySnack123 wrote:Which DLCs allow for the burping and farting animations? >///>

Parenthood is the name I believe.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby alfonzoperson » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:19 am

deleted
Last edited by alfonzoperson on Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
alfonzoperson
New to the forum

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:00 pm

Hey where does the opitoin to vore others pop up and or how do i go about doing it
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:39 pm

aww yeah. :>
I've been meaning to leave a positive comment about this mod.

i really liked and was surprised by the weight gain i started with a thin gal and after a few ppl she put on notable weight heheh
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xionti » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:13 pm

I've noticed a couple things in my short time on messing around in the Sims with the mod.
If you ask to be eaten by someone, about half the time when you choose and action, it just sticks in the queue and autocancels without activating.
Once a Sim who has ate your Sim walks away into the next zone, you're gone forever, unless there's a way to find yourself in the world that I'm unaware of.
Xionti
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game