Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby ChihiroIsBestBoy » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:12 am

Hey, I'm having a problem.
1, I'm not leveling up from voring people
2, It won't let me open the perk chart
Do I have to be a certain level or is there something I'm missing during instalation
ChihiroIsBestBoy
New to the forum

Postby DigestionArousal » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:Edit - Also, Nudity Predator is bugged. It gives 1 ballistic defense even though it shows 120.

Took a quick look at the armor with the Creation Kit, looks like Armor/Clothing items have an Armor Rating and a list of Resistances.
The nudity armor seems to have the "dtPhysical" resistance set to 120, and the Armor Rating to 0.
Sources online and comparison to other armor and clothing items suggest that dtPhysical doesn't do what's expected, and that Armor Rating needs to be set to 120.
DigestionArousal
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:51 am

Well, it seems nobody has noticed my issue- either that, or they just can't come up with anything. In the meantime, I'll offer an in-game get-rich-quick scheme I thought up that could also be used to farm vore xp.
Step 1: Download Fusion City Rising. This has a placeable that's required for this scheme. I don't know whether or not Hookers of the Commonwealth Lite has it, so for now, just pick Fusion City Rising.
Step 2: Unless you're aiming to destroy a companion's relationship with you, make sure you don't have any companions with you. (Honestly not even Dogmeat due to where I want you going.)
Step 3: Pull up console commands (do that with the ~ key by default) and type in tgm to activate God Mode. You're gonna want it for where you're going, and especially if you're planning to use the scheme to farm caps.
Step 4: Regardless of whether or not you're wearing Power Armor and regardless of your faction, head to Spectacle Island. It's a bit off the coast from The Castle and the Warwick Homestead. I said to activate God Mode because the only way to get to it is to no-clip fly or trudge through the rad-filled seas.
Step 5: Complete the unlock procedure there.
5a. Go the metal shack at the top of a hill in the center of the island with the radio tower to start the process.
5b. Head to the partially submerged boat on the east side of the island and flip the switch on the circuit breaker. CUE SCREEN SHAKE AND MIRELURKS, FUCKERS. There WILL be a Queen, and according to the wiki, potentially even a legendary Deep King.
5c. Hurry your ass back to the radio tower and flip the circuit breaker on it. After a few seconds, it'll start sending out a sonic pulse that's essentially a repeating audio-form all-mirelurks-fuck-off, sending all of them scrambling back to the shoreline- including the queen. Congrats, you can now build here! (probably wanna slaughter those mirelurks first, though.)
6. Turn off the settlement recruitment beacon lol.
7. Build a small, fenced-in area that you can throw stuff over.
8. This is where Fusion City Rising comes in. Build a Prostitute Spawner in the fenced-in area you made.
9. Now comes the farming. For vore xp farming, just push button, nom, and repeat until you're full. Digest, and repeat the process all over again. For cap farming, instead of nomming the unsuspecting prostitutes, equip bottlecap mines and start chucking them in there. This is where God Mode really comes in. There's only so many bottlecap mines to disarm in the Commonwealth, and only so many lunchboxes to turn into bottlecap mines. With God Mode, you can actually just pick up the ones you threw out without losing the equipped one, and make INFINITE BOTTLECAP MINES. Spawn prostitute, chuck mine in, kablooey, collect caps, repeat. The economy of the Commonwealth is now yours to wreck and rule over. Enjoy!~
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:55 am

I think I've realized that part of my problem might be that I need to uninstall Voremersion. Not sure how to do that, though...
Update: I'm gonna take a wild guess and say I need to delete the Voremersion asp's and BA2 files to uninstall Voremersion. Not gonna try that until someone confirms whether or not it's what I'm supposed to do, though. Don't wanna fuck the game up even further.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Okay, pulled my head out of my ass and upgraded to the newest version of Fallout Vore, and *now* shit actually works. I swear, sometimes I just... don't use my brain at all. Ugh.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:54 pm

I have the hotkey set, but it won't let me access my stomach inventory. I tried setting scat to on and then crouching, as well as pressing the same key, but it didn't work. Any ideas on what the problem could be?
Edit: Never mind, it's working now. Still don't know what the problem was, but eh, long as it's working, I'm happy.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby TNT00007 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:58 am

This 3.4 version doesn't look as good as 2.0.2....This version initially can only swallow one enemy, compared to 2.0.2 can swallow three enemies, quite a waste of time,And this version can't get bullets after swallowing enemies...Some functions of the setting menu are lost / invalid, and the functions are confused... :( I've decided to bring it back to 2.0.2...This version plays with the heart plug...
TNT00007
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChakatTailswisher » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Hey, does anyone know at what level you unlock the ability to eat things like Deathclaws, Supermutant Behemoths, or even Mirelurk Queens? Are these locked behind perks or just how much room you have in your belly?

Also, I'm not sure if it's an issue with this mod or what, but my game's got a bug where I can't get my power armor to connect to the repair frame.
ChakatTailswisher
New to the forum

Postby Soupdogyt » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:46 pm

does anyone have a list of vore raider spawn id's or how to spawn some in the game becasue ive seen an id on youtube but it says compiled script not saved
Soupdogyt
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:44 pm

ChakatTailswisher wrote:Hey, does anyone know at what level you unlock the ability to eat things like Deathclaws, Supermutant Behemoths, or even Mirelurk Queens? Are these locked behind perks or just how much room you have in your belly?

Also, I'm not sure if it's an issue with this mod or what, but my game's got a bug where I can't get my power armor to connect to the repair frame.

No clue on the Power Armor issue, but as far as I know, being able to eat the CRAZY big stuff is generally locked behind the Apex Predator perk. And, you know, stomach capacity. I believe a Deathclaw takes up, uh... like 6 or 8 spaces? I'll need to double-check that, and I assume Super Mutant Behemoths take up WAY more space than that.
Le edit: Alright, I used poor old Swan to check, a Super Mutant Behemoth takes up 12 spaces.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby ChakatTailswisher » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:51 am

Thanks for that, PL. I can only imagine how much space you'd need for for the Mirelurk Queen.

Also, I figured out what was going on with the power armor issue. It was NOT a problem with this mod, so, please, disregard.
ChakatTailswisher
New to the forum

Postby lXlNeMiSiSlXl » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:01 am

Hey guys,

I'm running into some trouble getting the bellies working properly. Ideally I want to use ColdSteel with 2pac but I'm lost as to how with the new way it's handled. I'm also using the Vanilla Outfit Overhaul and they work fine however I can't get bellies working on any other outfits no matter which way/combination I build them in BodySlide.. Even Bria's outfit isn't working beyond Thicc Vore and I've tried building the Waster Armor with the Vore Batch Bellies with no success.

Is there a way to use 2pac and ColdSteel with FOVore 3? Thanks!
lXlNeMiSiSlXl
New to the forum

Postby ChakatTailswisher » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:38 am

PervyLesbian02 wrote:
ChakatTailswisher wrote:Hey, does anyone know at what level you unlock the ability to eat things like Deathclaws, Supermutant Behemoths, or even Mirelurk Queens? Are these locked behind perks or just how much room you have in your belly?

No clue on the Power Armor issue, but as far as I know, being able to eat the CRAZY big stuff is generally locked behind the Apex Predator perk. And, you know, stomach capacity. I believe a Deathclaw takes up, uh... like 6 or 8 spaces? I'll need to double-check that, and I assume Super Mutant Behemoths take up WAY more space than that.
Le edit: Alright, I used poor old Swan to check, a Super Mutant Behemoth takes up 12 spaces.

I just got my belly big enough to try this and can confirm that deathclaws and super mutant behemoths take 12 slots. Can't say for the Mirelurk Queen, yet.

[Edit: Just tried a Mirelurk Queen and it, also, takes up 12 slots. So once you reach that stomach capacity, the world is yours to devour.]
ChakatTailswisher
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:34 pm

Alright so I'm now reporting an often-repeating issue that's driving me mad. Sometimes the scat system just... stops working for no fucking reason. Sometimes it eventually just fixes itself, but it hasn't this time. I tried switching scat off and just trying to open the belly inventory, but none of the hotkeys I set work. Not 0 on the number pad, not any other numberpad numbers or buttons, not the \ key, not backspace, not one of the extra buttons on my mouse... noooooooooothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.
help pls
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby MineZonFox » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:32 am

It's a pity, but my mod doesn't work at all, I installed all the required mods and f4se of the latest version, installed the mod via MO2 and did everything according to the instructions, but it still doesn't work. Either this is due to the fact that I accidentally created a new game without running the game through f4se, or due to the fact that my MCM does not work (I apologize for my English, I write all this in the translator)
MineZonFox
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:57 pm

I swear. To God.
Every fucking time I post here about the scat and/or belly inventory not working, it fixes itself, but then just when I'm fully settled into thinking it's fine, IT FUCKING BREAKS AGAIN.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby chubbyguyalex » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:20 am

I have a probably stupid question, but, I accidentally stuffed my stomach to the max with items. How do I throw them out. I can't devour anything anymore.
chubbyguyalex
New to the forum

Postby prosjekttuba » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:48 am

So I encountered a weird problem. Bria can't swallow things any more. I ran into some Mirlurk hunters and she swallow one and it disappeared. I didn't notice the problem at first and I don't want to go back that far in my save. Anyone here know how I can get her back up and eating the commonwealth?
prosjekttuba
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:57 pm

Sadly, I don't have an answer to either of the two questions before this. I instead have a request for a Pred perk for the next version of the mod.
"Walking Garbage Disposal"
Your stomach has become the ultimate combination of trash compactor and incinerator. Swallowing items will no longer make you too full to swallow prey.
Obviously, this would require a pretty high pred level.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby 97Starlet » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:18 pm

FalloutVore.esm is constantly missing, its driving me nuts, nothing works now. Is FV3.0 literally worse than 2.0 then?
97Starlet
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game