Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Synik » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:10 pm

First of all amazing work ! Thank you for everything !

I am curious tho, as to how to make the male outfit work with the bellies ! i saw there was an option in the menu but I cant put my finger on it... Is there a tutorial somewhere I didn't see? Thanks again !
User avatar
Synik
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:28 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:09 am

Carreau wrote:
Rainbowknight2 wrote:-Choosing the dialogue option to digest you gives me a regular pop-up message, notifying me how to escape and what arrows to push. This happens 3 times, on regular intervals. I don't actually get the mini-game tho, not with friendly preds, and clicking "OK" on the pop-up only makes the message disappear.

I'll see what's up.


Thanks for getting back to me! This seems to have fixed itself somehow, as I now get the minigame after all.

Carreau wrote:
Rainbowknight2 wrote:-Vore raiders are no longer able to vore the pc. I noticed they just kept punching, so I spawned 1 of each type (veteran, survivalist, waster, scavver, scum, psycho, and a regular vore raider), one at a time. All of them simply tried to beat me to death without ever swallowing the pc. The only one that did manage to eat me was a VR scum, and the same one mentioned in the previous bug.

Without a log, impossible to know what the issue is


I encountered a VR that did swallow another npc, but was killed by a 3rd party before I could get to him, so I couldn't do anymore testing on him. Haven't encountered any others, so I'm not sure if it's still an issue. Maybe it was because I spawned them in? Or that I didn't even raise my weapon to fight back? Oh well, no biggie.

Carreau wrote:
Rainbowknight2 wrote:-Somehow (and I can't be entirely sure if it was this mod or something else) 3rd person view got seriously messed up. And it happened retroactively throughout all my saves. When switching from 1st person to 3rd person view, the camera was sunken into the ground, actually clipping through the floor and seeing the void below, but not falling further down. When I tried to walk, the camera would blink/glitch up and down rapidly as long as I was moving. Quitting to menu and reloading didn't fix it, but quitting to desktop did.

Restart Fallout. Camera is known to be buggy. This is an engine level issue I have no control over

Yeah, it was indeed a FV issue, I get some camera issues from time to time, but not this one anymore, and now reloading a previous save fixes them.

As for context vore, I noticed that Strong has dialogue to initiate it, and he will eat you/be eaten, but he cannot be interacted with afterwards, not with the prey hotkey or the poke your pred option. Getting him out via hotkey works just fine tho, but getting out yourself needs a reload.

Either way, thanks again for this amazing mod. I'm loving it SO much! Best mod out there as far as Im concerned. :lol:
Rainbowknight2
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:14 am

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby TheNetGhost01 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:44 pm

So it seems I've somehow managed to goof something up and break one single ThiccVore slider. The Giant Belly slider, specifically, no longer functions, but the rest of the sliders are working as intended. The odd thing is, when I use the debug menu's Set Player to Maximum Thicc option, the belly jumps to where it should be correctly, but that's it. It won't grow with everything else. I've tried rebuilding the outfits in bodyslide with morphs, I've tried disabling and re-enabling Thicc Vore, I've tried setting the model use to Vanilla and back to CBBE, and I've tried setting the .ini settings back to default and re-enabling everything from scratch. Nothing seems to be working.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
TheNetGhost01
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:13 am

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Kendri » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:29 pm

TheNetGhost01 wrote:So it seems I've somehow managed to goof something up and break one single ThiccVore slider. The Giant Belly slider, specifically, no longer functions, but the rest of the sliders are working as intended. The odd thing is, when I use the debug menu's Set Player to Maximum Thicc option, the belly jumps to where it should be correctly, but that's it. It won't grow with everything else. I've tried rebuilding the outfits in bodyslide with morphs, I've tried disabling and re-enabling Thicc Vore, I've tried setting the model use to Vanilla and back to CBBE, and I've tried setting the .ini settings back to default and re-enabling everything from scratch. Nothing seems to be working.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Yeah, I have this issue too and I also don't know how to fix it. I'm pretty sure it's ThiccVore getting confused because ColdSteel vore belly uses GiantBelly for non-humanoid prey. Seems to be the same even with ColdSteel bellies off. I've also noticed that when you lose weight, GiantBelly shrinks to it's thinnest setting first before the other sliders start changing.
User avatar
Kendri
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:15 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby godhan69 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:42 am

So is this a bug or something because if i enable the coldsteelj bellies for the mod and eat something my entire pipboy becomes invisible until the prey is devoured. and sometimes that doesn't fix it, when i have it disabled my pipboy is completely fine?
User avatar
godhan69
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:21 am

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby ConsumptionZ » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:18 pm

Decided to delete my last post cause through rummaging and stuff I managed to fix some of my issues thankfully, although I still have three issues.

1. The Mod Configuration Menu options don't save at all, especially in the submenu pertaining to weight gain/thiccness. So when I try to enable the features on companions and the sole survivor, the settings don't save at all and revert to "OFF."

2. Bria is still a floating head and hands when I try and have her wear the Wastelander outfit. I finally got Bodyslide working to where the CBBE outfits and such show, and even "built" the Wastelander outfit in the program but the outfit still doesn't work.

3. Vore perks menu is still inaccessible for me, as it's there in the PipBoy menu at the bottom, and says to press "LB" on my gamepad. Even if I unplug the gamepad, it says to press "B" on keyboard and nothing happens in either case.

Extra: I followed the instructions for the vanilla outfit overhaul, but naked belly still shows when devouring prey, rather than a stretched outfit? Or does this pertain to the Mod Configuration Menu and it not saving settings properly.
User avatar
ConsumptionZ
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Reekesz » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:30 pm

ConsumptionZ wrote:Decided to delete my last post cause through rummaging and stuff I managed to fix some of my issues thankfully, although I still have three issues.

1. The Mod Configuration Menu options don't save at all, especially in the submenu pertaining to weight gain/thiccness. So when I try to enable the features on companions and the sole survivor, the settings don't save at all and revert to "OFF."

2. Bria is still a floating head and hands when I try and have her wear the Wastelander outfit. I finally got Bodyslide working to where the CBBE outfits and such show, and even "built" the Wastelander outfit in the program but the outfit still doesn't work.

3. Vore perks menu is still inaccessible for me, as it's there in the PipBoy menu at the bottom, and says to press "LB" on my gamepad. Even if I unplug the gamepad, it says to press "B" on keyboard and nothing happens in either case.

Extra: I followed the instructions for the vanilla outfit overhaul, but naked belly still shows when devouring prey, rather than a stretched outfit? Or does this pertain to the Mod Configuration Menu and it not saving settings properly.


I had a similar issue with the Mcm and perks menu recently and managed to fix it by reinstalling F4se, I imagine the Bria problem may be related.

Hope this helps
User avatar
Reekesz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby randomdude0549 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:12 pm

any update on creature preds?
randomdude0549
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 1:45 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby bees123 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:01 pm

Hello, just wondering if this is compatible with Fallout 4 VR? I guess it probably isn't, but I tried anyway and got this error:
Annotation 2020-08-04 050004.png
Annotation 2020-08-04 050004.png (5.32 KiB) Viewed 1555 times


I had the same error for MCM and LooksMenu but installing an older version of those worked fine
bees123
Participator
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby NazistDuck » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:19 am

ConsumptionZ wrote: Extra: I followed the instructions for the vanilla outfit overhaul, but naked belly still shows when devouring prey, rather than a stretched outfit? Or does this pertain to the Mod Configuration Menu and it not saving settings properly.


Do you have ColdSteelJ's mod and his mod's required DLC installed? Otherwise I believe it won't work.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
User avatar
NazistDuck
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby LennyBevens888 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:36 am

With Context vore am I supposed to be able to talk to friendly in my belly? I can talk to them and convince them to get in my belly, but the hotkey I use for Context vore (G) wont start any dialogue. I can regurgitate them. Its worse when I tell them to eat me, can't talk to them and cant get regurgitated. Why is this?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:45 am

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Reekesz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:46 am

LennyBevens888 wrote:With Context vore am I supposed to be able to talk to friendly in my belly? I can talk to them and convince them to get in my belly, but the hotkey I use for Context vore (G) wont start any dialogue. I can regurgitate them. Its worse when I tell them to eat me, can't talk to them and cant get regurgitated. Why is this?


You have to bind a separate hockey to talk to ppl in your gut. You should be able to see the option in the Main Settings tab on the MCM menu
User avatar
Reekesz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby LennyBevens888 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 11:00 am

Reekesz wrote:
LennyBevens888 wrote:With Context vore am I supposed to be able to talk to friendly in my belly? I can talk to them and convince them to get in my belly, but the hotkey I use for Context vore (G) wont start any dialogue. I can regurgitate them. Its worse when I tell them to eat me, can't talk to them and cant get regurgitated. Why is this?


You have to bind a separate hockey to talk to ppl in your gut. You should be able to see the option in the Main Settings tab on the MCM menu


I believe thats what I did. I saw a key to bind to context, chose (G) but still nothing
LennyBevens888
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:45 am

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Reekesz » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:22 pm

LennyBevens888 wrote:
Reekesz wrote:
LennyBevens888 wrote:With Context vore am I supposed to be able to talk to friendly in my belly? I can talk to them and convince them to get in my belly, but the hotkey I use for Context vore (G) wont start any dialogue. I can regurgitate them. Its worse when I tell them to eat me, can't talk to them and cant get regurgitated. Why is this?


You have to bind a separate hockey to talk to ppl in your gut. You should be able to see the option in the Main Settings tab on the MCM menu


I believe thats what I did. I saw a key to bind to context, chose (G) but still nothing


So there's Context Vore and then Begin Context With Prey Hotkey, found under Hotkey Setting in the Main Setting tab of the MCM, which is a separate bind.
User avatar
Reekesz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby LennyBevens888 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:19 pm

Reekesz wrote:

So there's Context Vore and then Begin Context With Prey Hotkey, found under Hotkey Setting in the Main Setting tab of the MCM, which is a separate bind.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJ1OZ_ ... sp=sharing So it should look like this?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:45 am

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby darkoraclegirl1 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:51 am

So I've followed all the instructions, have the mods installed that are labeled as required, but try as I might I can't get access to the belly inventory nor will scat work when I have it turned on and the key assigned to it. Even using the item for it doesn't work. So my character's bowls get filled up and then I get stuck.

Even removing everything and uninstalling the game then reinstalling everything does nothing. I only have this mod and the ones required for it installed so I know it can't be a conflicting mod.

Advice please cause I really would like to figure this out.
darkoraclegirl1
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:47 am

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Skadithrax » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Question about contextual vore for non-hostile NPCs?

I have an issue where I’ll talk someone into my character’s belly and then when she goes to digest? Nothing happens. She just gets stuck with them until she regurgitates. It’s a bit frustrating when you’re trying to sample the local quisine in Diamond City.
Skadithrax
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:10 am

Is there a way to add custom sfx?
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Kendri » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Skadithrax wrote:Question about contextual vore for non-hostile NPCs?

I have an issue where I’ll talk someone into my character’s belly and then when she goes to digest? Nothing happens. She just gets stuck with them until she regurgitates. It’s a bit frustrating when you’re trying to sample the local quisine in Diamond City.

Yeah it's weird, contextual vore/dialog spawns an invisible npc that acts as the prey. Sometimes you have to be exactly aligned with them for it to work, so talking while moving won't work. Also sometimes, digest won't work until the prey initiates the convo first saying that they want out. After they do that you can talk to them/digest them freely.

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:Is there a way to add custom sfx?

If you mean replacing certain sounds with different sounds, you'll need BAE (bethesda archive extractor) to extract the files out of the ba2 then MultiXWM to convert the xvm audio to wav. Then you can change them as you wish and put them under Data/Sound/FX/Fallout Vore. This is what I did to change certain sfx to more my liking.

darkoraclegirl1 wrote:So I've followed all the instructions, have the mods installed that are labeled as required, but try as I might I can't get access to the belly inventory nor will scat work when I have it turned on and the key assigned to it. Even using the item for it doesn't work. So my character's bowls get filled up and then I get stuck.

Even removing everything and uninstalling the game then reinstalling everything does nothing. I only have this mod and the ones required for it installed so I know it can't be a conflicting mod.

Advice please cause I really would like to figure this out.

I know that sometimes if you change vore settings before the player is made a predator it can bug out a little and cause issues. I've had problems with hotkeys and thiccvore as a result of that, so I always make myself pred and devour at least 1 creature before making any changes to the settings. Aside from that, the only things I can think of that would cause that issue is MCM, F4SE or the HudFramework not working correctly.
User avatar
Kendri
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:15 pm

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Reekesz » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:52 pm

LennyBevens888 wrote:
Reekesz wrote:

So there's Context Vore and then Begin Context With Prey Hotkey, found under Hotkey Setting in the Main Setting tab of the MCM, which is a separate bind.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJ1OZ_ ... sp=sharing So it should look like this?


Yeah, are you still experiencing issues?
User avatar
Reekesz
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:26 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Assbad, berna12ful, billbob, Bing [Bot], BlackWillow73, Bluetongue, CatgirlfanE90, ClosetScalie, Codedz, dankrez1, Delennd, derpderp82, empatheticapathy, genericusername, GnomeishDelight, Google [Bot], Guard, Houyo, InuyashalovesKagome, isaacbaugh, Jayfeather4261, kat624, Kiyoa, Knifebot, MakeChoices, Marshall59, MoonlightShad0w, Morfins2135, preggocatgirl, Pyrod, Ranorak, saitofang, SampledText, Talon13, Wanderer, WaveGerhart, WoreHouse, zeibmos, ZeniththeWriter, zenox81