Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Thisisneat » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:15 pm

Hey I installed the Horizon survival mod alongside Fallout vore and when I use my character, I chose the Bria model, it gives me the old belly textures, how can I change it so its the newer models?
Thisisneat
New to the forum

Postby Enkay87 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Wow, nice work. Gonna give my Fallout 4 a fresh install and try this.
Are there any more requirements for this? To get the 3.0.4 running with coldsteel stuff, I had to install like 10 mods + armors.
Enkay87
New to the forum

Postby keilladraconis » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:58 pm

Enkay87 wrote:Wow, nice work. Gonna give my Fallout 4 a fresh install and try this.
Are there any more requirements for this? To get the 3.0.4 running with coldsteel stuff, I had to install like 10 mods + armors.

* F4SE https://f4se.silverlock.org/
* CBBE https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15
* BodySlide https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25
* LooksMenu https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631
* HUDFramework https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20309
* Mod Configuration Menu https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21497
* Vanilla Outfit Overhaul https://mega.nz/file/TctzzLiL#R5Lipbn6loF3AFVsLkB2iVjmZ01fIGaDosZPlaQFWOg
* (optional, but makes armor look better on coldsteel belly) No Underarmor Scaling https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25078

You can install CBP physics if you want, it's mostly plug and play. The other mods in Carreau's guide are just there for Bria's outfit.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby Enkay87 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:26 pm

Thanks for the quick reply! I still have all those mods lying around somewhere on my pc. Since you did some rework there, I thought maybe another dependancy would be added or something like that. :-D
Cheers
Enkay87
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:27 pm

Hey Keilladraconis

Do you have any plans to get the old VM thicc extension working as well (The second of the vore creature vore addons) or are you just planning for the core mod itself?

Thank you so much for your work.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby keilladraconis » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:18 pm

zerothx16 wrote:Hey Keilladraconis

Do you have any plans to get the old VM thicc extension working as well (The second of the vore creature vore addons) or are you just planning for the core mod itself?

I don't know what you mean by "VM Thicc extension" I guess, something part of Voremersion? AFAIK a lot of that was tossed when FV went to version 3.0.

I'm focused on refining the core mod for now. Clean up the source code, simplify, and do a couple of changes. Ultimately I wonder if it may be better for all the Bethesda Game Vore Modders to join forces, share the core code, and advance the state of the art in vore kink gaming. :3
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby keilladraconis » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:34 pm

Ah, since I've come this far I should make myself clear: The greatest thanks and recognition goes to Carreau, Gat, Coldsteelj, and many more. I am in their debt for the open source code, the many, many forum posts that I was able to learn key details of modding from, and of course the original mod itself without which I wouldn't have ever come down this road. So thank you deeply for opening me up to this weird and arduous path.

I'm working on this mod as a service to the community, and to myself. After a long time of working on [Vore4Fallout](https://github.com/keilladraconis/Vore4Fallout) I felt it was time to try to return to the community and repair and improve this much-beloved mod.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby zerothx16 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:08 am

keilladraconis wrote:
zerothx16 wrote:Hey Keilladraconis

I don't know what you mean by "VM Thicc extension" I guess, something part of Voremersion? AFAIK a lot of that was tossed when FV went to version 3.0.

I'm focused on refining the core mod for now. Clean up the source code, simplify, and do a couple of changes. Ultimately I wonder if it may be better for all the Bethesda Game Vore Modders to join forces, share the core code, and advance the state of the art in vore kink gaming. :3

So to make the history short, when the first version of voremersion came out there were two creature vore add ons. One is the basic one, but at some point after Voremersion thicc extension came out. Voremersion thicc extension had alot more put into it. I cant remember much at this point but more cold steel sliders for mure supported creatures, additional gameplay options for creatures, leveling i think and so on. Plus it worked really well with the beast tamer mod on nexus because you could have your own pet companions partaking in vore. When 3.0 came out, a new version might have been worked on but it never panned out. Here is the forum it is from if you want to read viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56710

I think the reason the original creator did not update it, is because 3.0 changed so much that they would rather make something new but plans change. The original creator does not mind if someone picks up thicc extension, they only ask for credit of course. In fact they may want to talk to you about it or help.

As for the community working together? That would be nice wouldnt it lol... thats... all ill say on the matter xD. But there is alot of creators that would be willing to help out.

BTW thicc extension is so good that, without it I could never get into fallout 3.0 cause it was almost a core addition to me.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:12 am

Also if you dont want to pick it up, I understand and wont say anything about it further. Even since 3.0, just been wishing and waiting for creatures to be supported again.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enkay87 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:04 am

Hi, did some testing with 3.0.5 yesterday in the evening:
1. Implementation seems easier than before. As you said in your first post, getting it to work was pretty much straight forward. Thicc vore and the sliders work aswell.
2. No sounds, I extracted the sound folder from the 3.0.4 main ba2, put them in my fallout folder, problem solved.
3. Being prey is still not working (since I think the "new" struggle system came out with 3.0.1 or something). If you get swallowed the first time, you get the prompt with the info on how to struggle. If you make it out or if you get resurrected with the "vore survivor" perk, the next enemy swallow gets you in a ghost state. You are not swallowed, but invisible. The enemy still tries to attack, but since you're a ghost all attacks miss and the game is pretty much broken at that point.
(4. Still not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but the frightening growl never really worked for me...)

Other than that I didn't see problems with testing, but I didn't test like all of the stuff.
Cheers!
(also thanks a lot for taking on this mod!)
Enkay87
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:16 pm

Greetings! I was testing out 3.0.5. today, and I ran into a problem.

Whenever my character swallowed a follower/companion through context vore dialogue, I found that my character was not able to interact with or regurgitate them once they were inside of my character.

Is there something that I have not done properly using long-existing this feature? Any suggestions for a workaround would be greatly appreciated! T'anks.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enkay87 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:36 pm

JLIXIRIUM wrote:Greetings! I was testing out 3.0.5. today, and I ran into a problem.

Whenever my character swallowed a follower/companion through context vore dialogue, I found that my character was not able to interact with or regurgitate them once they were inside of my character.

Is there something that I have not done properly using long-existing this feature? Any suggestions for a workaround would be greatly appreciated! T'anks.

No, this has also been a bug in 3.0.4, the context stuff only works for "normal" npcs.
Enkay87
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Thu Nov 25, 2021 6:58 pm

Enkay87 wrote:
JLIXIRIUM wrote:Greetings! I was testing out 3.0.5. today, and I ran into a problem.

No, this has also been a bug in 3.0.4, the context stuff only works for "normal" npcs.

Ah! Gotcha. That’s too bad! I could’ve sworn it worked in a previous version. I suppose I was wrong!
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby PreefooserEek » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:03 pm

Whenever I try to regurgitate an NPC I've non-lethally swallowed, they immediately get re-vored. Is there any way to stop this from happening.
The "Current Companion Swallow Protection" toggle in the MCM does something similar, but is not exactly what I'm looking for.
PreefooserEek
New to the forum

Postby naughty9000 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:47 am

How you get the Thicc Vore 2.0 for this mod.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrimRyu » Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:37 pm

not sure what I've done wrong, but when I downloaded 3.0.5 and installed it with vortex mod manager Bria won't act like a companion and follow my player. Other thing that's not working is the Thiccvore part of the mod, when I enable the mod in the MMC menu it just defaults back to disabled every time I close the menu.

Any help will be appreciated. To clarify I downloaded the vore mod from the GitHub link( https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallo ... tag/v3.0.5 )and downloaded the FalloutVore.zip file and installed it with vortex as I do with my other mods
GrimRyu
New to the forum

Postby GrimRyu » Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:52 pm

so I still can't figure out why the thiccvore options won't work in in the MCM tab, I tried uninstalling MCM and downloading the latest version and it still defaults the settings to off when I close the menu. Am I missing something?
Last edited by GrimRyu on Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrimRyu
New to the forum

Postby slimejean » Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:00 am

everytime i use the vore weapon and eat something my pipboy disappears, what should i do to fix this?
slimejean
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:41 pm

slimejean wrote:everytime i use the vore weapon and eat something my pipboy disappears, what should i do to fix this?

Hmmm... Try entering the console command:

player.equipitem 00021b3b

(that is your pip-boy)
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrimRyu » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:23 pm

GrimRyu wrote:so I still can't figure out why the thiccvore options won't work in in the MCM tab, I tried uninstalling MCM and downloading the latest version and it still defaults the settings to off when I close the menu. Am I missing something?

so the solution I found was to not use the ver. 3.0.5 and just use ver. 3.0.4 from the first post
GrimRyu
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game