Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:07 pm

okay, found the esp in the mod's unzipped files, thank GOD i copy-pasted the files instead of cut-pasting them. gonna try to copy-paste the esp in, which folder does it go in?
edit: nevermind, found where to put it. now I know to never do that again. goddamnit, me.
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby KuzaTwilight93 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:10 am

Phorcyz19 wrote:I gave Piper a Nuka Acid and a punching weapon, and she makes comments as if she's a pred, but she never actually swallows people. Am I missing something?

I"m having the same problem
KuzaTwilight93
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:30 am

KuzaTwilight93 wrote:
Phorcyz19 wrote:I gave Piper a Nuka Acid and a punching weapon, and she makes comments as if she's a pred, but she never actually swallows people. Am I missing something?

i have had problems with zero swallow chance since i installed 3.04. wish i could downgrade
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby DroolingPred » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:49 am

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Alright, so I'm currently facing a predicament where it's not letting me swallow any prey since my gut's full of junk. Problem is, I don't know how to open up the contents of my stomach to remove said junk. I already tried crouching to open it, as someone suggested on the thread for an old version, but strangely, it didn't work for me, sooooo now I'm out of ideas. Help...

Might be less important now if you've nuked your .esp, but you need to set a hotkey for opening your stomach container. Should be in the MCM.

Anybody have tips for getting a good physics setup?

Also, I've noticed that prey who escape aren't showing up anywhere, and "talk to prey" seems to reference prey that escaped. If possible, I would also like to see better UI feedback when prey is lethal vs. nonlethal.

Is there a dialog path to convince prey for willing digestion?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby KuzaTwilight93 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 am

randomdude0549 wrote:
KuzaTwilight93 wrote:

i have had problems with zero swallow chance since i installed 3.04. wish i could downgrade

is there a way to check what version i have downloaded?
KuzaTwilight93
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:32 am

look at the file name. it has a version number. but seriously. does anybody have a backup of 3.o3? i have been dealing with this since june when the current version came out and carreau has refused to acknowledge it in favor of patching out trait injectors. which i just grab the trait injectors through esp explorer. it has been this way for months
and i believe carreau is not going to fix it.
edit. i am more familiar with frosty editor not the creation kit.so i cannot help much
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby YHL6965 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:44 am

Is there a way to make a companion eat corpses or regurgitate some preys (or at least access their loot)? I have noticed that Bria does not thicken as much as I do because the AI is kind of dumb in this game and she also has the bad habit of targeting Legendary NPCs or NPCs that carry important items and it's frustrating because, even though she can struggle to keep some basic Raider in, she somehow always digests the NPCs that I don't want digested (at least not before their inventory is checked).

I also ran into bugs where, when I get eaten, NPCs attack the "invisible me". Furthermore, after digesting me, they don't seem to thicken (tested on NPCs frenzied by hunger syringes). This has worked on normal vore raiders before so not sure if this bugged during my playthrough or if it's because hunger frenzied enemies are not considered as predators.

Speaking of vore enemies, that would be cool if they could spawn more often or if they could be encountered in the wild like vore queens. Maybe you could create a sort of cult around vore that praise Nuka Acid as a holy liquid gifted by the Saint Digestor or something. It could be a whole new faction with only vore enemies.

Context vore seems to be buggy for me when I ask to be digested : my health goes down but their belly remains as if I was still struggling instead of slowly shrinking while I get digested.

I was also thinking that maybe you could tied your mod to Coldsteel's mod as an option to override the weight gaining behavior and to allow normal food to stop your hunger and satiate you a tiny bit if you don't want to get thinner. Normal food would be much less effective than preys naturally but this could be a way to prevent companions from getting to skinny.
YHL6965
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:18 pm

No seriously. does anyone have a backup of version 3.o3, because if someone doesn't i am downgrading to 2.0. the whole reason i have fallout vore in is to be eaten by positively everything. and in this current state, i cant get eaten at all. i am not going to waste my time getting in the broken mess that is the creation engine 2.0 to fix it
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby DaveDaBeast » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:01 pm

randomdude0549 wrote:No seriously. does anyone have a backup of version 3.o3, because if someone doesn't i am downgrading to 2.0. the whole reason i have fallout vore in is to be eaten by positively everything. and in this current state, i cant get eaten at all. i am not going to waste my time getting in the broken mess that is the creation engine 2.0 to fix it

What exactly is the issue?
DaveDaBeast
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:06 pm

the swallow chance script is broken. i would have fixed it myself but i am not familiar with the creation engine. edit. i can edit scripts in some engines such as frosty but i am still very much a novice when it comes to these sorts of things. it has been this way for months and no one has even acknowledged it. it has been said so many times.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:28 pm

Right. Well. It seems re-adding the esp may have only further fucked shit up, because when I made yet ANOTHER new character and got to the vore basement, the game seemed to stop recognizing the old copies of the files for Azar's ponytails and waster armor stuff that it had, among other things, because Bria had one of the base game hairstyles and a standard harness, plus the Nuka Acid bottle on the table just had a plain pink label. Oh yeah, and it decided Voremersion wasn't allowed to work anymore because apparently removing and re-adding the esp made it say "hey, there's voremersion files missing." So, uh... yeah. I majorly fucked shit up on accident.

...man, I wish I had noticed when I was first trying to figure out the initial problem that I could just set a hotkey to open up the stomach inventory whenever I want.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:37 pm

Okay, I'm gonna try something here. I'm gonna try to drop all my mods, and then re-install ONLY the ones I had previously installed with the Nexus Mod Manager- none of the ones in the fancy vaguely-curated selection in-game. Gonna try to install them all via Vortex after I drop all of my character's stuff in-game and delete all my saves. Hopefully this doesn't fuck shit up even further...
Correction: all of my mods except for the script extender and CBBE. Bodyslide's gotta be re-installed since I didn't follow the directions in order and had no preset to go with all the vore tums.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomdude0549 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:41 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:Okay, I'm gonna try something here. I'm gonna try to drop all my mods, and then re-install ONLY the ones I had previously installed with the Nexus Mod Manager- none of the ones in the fancy vaguely-curated selection in-game. Gonna try to install them all via Vortex after I drop all of my character's stuff in-game and delete all my saves. Hopefully this doesn't fuck shit up even further...

go to nexus mods and get fallrim tools. no need to delete your saves. hope i am not too late
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:01 pm

randomdude0549 wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:Okay, I'm gonna try something here. I'm gonna try to drop all my mods, and then re-install ONLY the ones I had previously installed with the Nexus Mod Manager- none of the ones in the fancy vaguely-curated selection in-game. Gonna try to install them all via Vortex after I drop all of my character's stuff in-game and delete all my saves. Hopefully this doesn't fuck shit up even further...

go to nexus mods and get fallrim tools. no need to delete your saves. hope i am not too late

Fallrim tools. Hmm. I see. Well, deleting my saves in Fallout 4 doesn't really bother me too much, but regardless, thanks for the info.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:31 am

randomdude0549 wrote:the swallow chance script is broken. I would have fixed it myself but I am not familiar with the creation engine. edit. I can edit scripts in some engines such as frosty but I am still very much a novice when it comes to these sorts of things. it has been this way for months and no one has even acknowledged it. it has been said so many times.

I actually have a version of 3.0.0. but not 3.0.3 :/
Link for anyone interested in going back to 3.0.0: https://mega.nz/file/5Es3wQYB#WO0JeiOuY ... 1stEykMzCE

Also looks like Carreau's been gone for a while, does anyone know how to maybe unlink unarmed from the vore action? I really want to make an unarmed character but obviously, thatle get a tad messy since it will try and eat someone every single punch. Surprised I'm the first person to take issue with it
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Idk if anyone else has experienced this bug, but for some reason whenever a pred swallows me that is affected by a hunger syringe/hunger gas grenade or just swallows me without me asking the NPC for it to swallow me, my character just disappears and the NPC that supposedly swallowed me gains no belly from it. So my character is just invisible and the supposed pred has no belly from successfully swallowing me. This additionally means that the camera doesn't follow the pred that swallowed me AND the struggling minigame doesn't pop up whatsoever.
For some reason this only affects female preds, when I had male preds on it worked for some reason.

If anyone has the answer to this problem then I'd be really grateful if you'd quote this reply.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby PsychOwO » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:36 am

Just out of curiosity, are there plans to make versions of this mod so the belly can match the anime race mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38588?tab=files
PsychOwO
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:55 pm

Is there by any chance of curiosity plans to make a compatibility for this race mod for the vore mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... _id=192195

I'm really interested in this new robot race
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby ikill12345 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:48 am

Gelios wrote:Yes, the problem is waster armor doesn't integrate in Fallout Vore Vanilla Outfit. So if Bria swallows someone, belly doesn't appear.

I've got the same issue, I searched in the bodyslide, and I couldn't find it. So is there a file I am missing by chance?
Last edited by ikill12345 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:49 pm

I drank a Nuka Acid, but... nothing happened. I don't know why the fuck it isn't doing anything, I have female preds enabled, but it didn't make anything happen...
I tried clicking "activate experiment" in the settings holotape, but that didn't do anything either, and the activate experiment setting stayed... this is on a totally new character, by the way.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game