Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:03 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:I drank a Nuka Acid, but... nothing happened. I don't know why the fuck it isn't doing anything, I have female preds enabled, but it didn't make anything happen...
I tried clicking "activate experiment" in the settings holotape, but that didn't do anything either, and the activate experiment setting stayed... this is on a totally new character, by the way.

Okay, at this point, I've downed multiple Nuka Acids, and still no effect! What's even causing this...
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby LennyBevens888 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:32 pm

Why do Vore Raiders only spawn with weapons that you can't get vored with? They always have bats or lead pipes, or pool cues. Is this something I can fix or a bug?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:17 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:I drank a Nuka Acid, but... nothing happened. I don't know why the fuck it isn't doing anything, I have female preds enabled, but it didn't make anything happen...
I tried clicking "activate experiment" in the settings holotape, but that didn't do anything either, and the activate experiment setting stayed... this is on a totally new character, by the way.

Okay, at this point, I've downed multiple Nuka Acids, and still no effect! What's even causing this...

no idea vro, like I said if you want to try 3.0.0 I put a download link for it
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Necronius94 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:22 pm

PervyLesbian02 wrote:

Did you go the the MCM page and choose the "Make Pred " option? Just drinking a Nuka Acid does nothing until you do that...
Necronius94
New to the forum

Postby xzoozm » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:30 am

randomdude0549 wrote:No seriously. does anyone have a backup of version 3.o3, because if someone doesn't i am downgrading to 2.0. the whole reason i have fallout vore in is to be eaten by positively everything. and in this current state, i cant get eaten at all. i am not going to waste my time getting in the broken mess that is the creation engine 2.0 to fix it

I hadn't checked in here for a while so I only just saw this.
I have 3.0.3 sitting around, stopped playing before 3.0.4 was dropped.
https://mega.nz/file/xdV3GYDY#OASg8yXsx ... aMCUQl0ugM

I also have 3.0.2, but I imagine nobody needs that.
xzoozm
New to the forum

Postby Faraw » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:28 am

ok so, I'm finally getting around to upgrading to 3.0, and I think I got the bodies a bit wrong?
like, the bellies show up correctly, and while thicc vore is working technically, the bigger ssbbw sizes don't seem to work properly?
I have the Big Belly slider set to 150 in the mcm and ssbbw2 to 80, but even though my character is almost at max thiccness, the belly is nowhere near where it should be according to the bodyslide preview window
am I doing something wrong or has something changed in thiccvore since voremension?
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby joe26 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:38 pm

RakeVuri wrote:So a while back, someone mentioned that they wanted a compatibility patch for the vulpine race. I also remember folks having trouble getting something to work for the Crimes Against Nature pony models. Carreau mentioned they had no plans to develop a compatibility patch themselves.

Speaking as someone who doesn't particularly care for humans in vore, and as someone who's spent entirely too much time finagling with the console in order to change races for Bria every time they start up the game, I decided to take some time to actually figure this out. So I present to you: Two compatibility patches.

The first one is for the Vulpine Race. Due to how the belly texture works, I recommend coupling this with the Vulpine Race NPC Replacer, or you're going to see a lot of human predators with furred bellies.
Preview here:

Vulpine patch: https://mega.nz/file/TN9nXT4b#za0ixWE3LDjMZKMn5vsrilqu0v1zjhGnVAa_rhDVQr4

The second is for Crimes Against Nature. Specifically, the pony version. I also recommend pairing this with Fallout Equestria 4.
Preview here:

CAN patch: https://mega.nz/file/rNt3ER7a#IsbpTYA32lVIGQPAgwRBjpOzWCSj7yfPOdr4tBzocHQ

Is this compatable with coldsteels bodies? If it is I might have missed something. But because it keeps giving me a human body.... >_>

Any suggestions would be a great help. Cheers!
joe26
Been posting for a bit

Postby Faraw » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:11 pm

Faraw wrote:ok so, I'm finally getting around to upgrading to 3.0, and I think I got the bodies a bit wrong?
like, the bellies show up correctly, and while thicc vore is working technically, the bigger ssbbw sizes don't seem to work properly?
I have the Big Belly slider set to 150 in the mcm and ssbbw2 to 80, but even though my character is almost at max thiccness, the belly is nowhere near where it should be according to the bodyslide preview window
am I doing something wrong or has something changed in thiccvore since voremension?

Ok, I think I got it working, never mind
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:36 pm

Huh... So still no update on the creature vore situation where the creatrure vore addon causes every creature to have a big belly regardless of whether they have something in their bellies or not? Been having this problem since the summer and even sent a DM to the addon author and nothing.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Faraw » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:59 am

Spoiler: show
ok no, there's still something off with my thicc vore setup

they're almost at the same level of thicc but Bria is, for reason I genuinly don't understand, much closer to what I've set the max thicc level to.
any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

scratch that, I forgot the light bodymorph that the looks menu has, and it turned out my character had it set to full slim ^^; :silly:
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:19 pm

Necronius94 wrote:
PervyLesbian02 wrote:

Did you go the the MCM page and choose the "Make Pred " option? Just drinking a Nuka Acid does nothing until you do that...

Should there be another word for the button next to Make Pred? I'm worried it isn't working...
Update: Clicked on Make Pred and then drank a Nuka Acid. No effects besides gaining a cap.
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:35 pm

So I'm having a glitch with a perk in the mod but I haven't found out which perk it is yet but when I run if I'm fat my character flashes back and forth to being fat and normal and when I'm not fat anymore my character changes into a creepy skeleton like figure. I know it's cause of a perk cause I reloaded a save where I didn't have any perks and ate a corps and ran and the glitch didn't happen apparently.
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby mobi » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Faraw wrote:
Faraw wrote:ok so, I'm finally getting around to upgrading to 3.0, and I think I got the bodies a bit wrong?

Ok, I think I got it working, never mind

Having the same problem, how did you sort it out mate?
mobi
New to the forum

Postby Faraw » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:06 pm

mobi wrote:
Having the same problem, how did you sort it out mate?

in the looks menu there's a button for "body", where there is a triangle that's labeled thin, large and fit. My slider was set all the way to slim, which seems to have stopped the big belly slider from having visible effect because moving it towards large seems to have fixed it, so try checking that
beyond that, I'd advise double-checking this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkjPBLnxGvc

I hope it works out for you, because I'm not sure my setup is fixed for realsies yet ^^;
Faraw
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:40 am

Is the update of this mod over?
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:50 am

I've clicked on Make Pred and then drank a Nuka Acid, but nothing happened besides me gaining a cap. Devour still does nothing besides the weak-ass basic punch damage...
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jadex » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:18 pm

kenny043033 wrote:Is the update of this mod over?

Carreau hasn't been on for a while so I wouldn't say it's over but they just haven't been around so take that as ya will
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheNetGhost01 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:37 am

The looksmenu body triangle fix didn't work for me. Has anyone found a working solution to the belly not growing properly along with everything else? It doesn't seem to matter what number it's set to, it never actually grows. Everything else does perfectly fine. I've even done a fresh install of the game and mods, and no dice. I don't get it.
TheNetGhost01
New to the forum

Postby TheNetGhost01 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:08 pm

So, I have finally worked out the issue with the bellies not growing. After tinkering with every setting I could find, I eventually discovered that the bellies ARE actually growing. While the rest of the body's growth happens as you devour/digest more prey, the belly's growth is locked strictly to the body update timer in the Thicc Vore settings, meaning it was only updating a single size tick every 4-5 minutes of gameplay. When I turned max hunger loss down to 0 and set the body to update every .25 seconds, it was very obvious that it was still functioning but not in the expected way.

It's also worth mentioning that I also dragged the Big Belly slider in LooksMenu to max during this process and haven't set it back, so that may also contribute. Hopefully this info can help others who were having this issue.
TheNetGhost01
New to the forum

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:59 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i've done everything right but nothing is letting me do vore anymore
what the hell am I supposed to dooooooooooooooooooooooooo
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game