Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Carreau » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:37 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Life has been pretty hectic lately.

I just wanted to give a quick update on the discord. We had some trolls decide to attack the server the night of the 20th, so in response, I've killed all of the invite links for the time being as they were using the open links from this thread to jump in, make their own, and then continue to harass the moderators of the server. I 'll let ya'll know when I decide to reactivate them.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby zim6565 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:34 pm

It's all good dude
zim6565
Been posting for a bit

Postby piter » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:06 am

Im have trouble with weight gain using CBBE slider, the max limit of the size in mod is not so big as on screen as im say its limit to normal sizes. And if im move slider far character model is a mess. Also companions dont change a bit from standart model as i see. Do 3.0 have lesser limits or im mess with mod instalations?
piter
New to the forum

Postby FluffyNekos » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:52 pm

First off, welcome back Carreau! Happy to see you back.

Second, I want to ask for assistance with something going wrong with my install. Ever other feature I've got works pretty much as intended, however, getting swallowed while in combat does not. I can get swallowed just fine with context vore, but actually being engaged by a predator such as the Vore Queens does not work. Typically, my character will simply disappear but continue to act as if nothing was wrong. If I do something to alter my character model (i.e. swallow something) it will put my character into a strange transparent and glitched-out state. Long story short, I can't be prey outside of context vore. I have no clue how to fix this or what could cause it.

Also, unrelated, I saw a loading screen about a vore magazine you can find. Where is that? I have clue if that's a real thing, an old feature, or some hidden secret, but I have no clue where to find it if it's real.
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrayLotus » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:10 am

FluffyNekos wrote:First off, welcome back Carreau! Happy to see you back.

Second, I want to ask for assistance with something going wrong with my install. Ever other feature I've got works pretty much as intended, however, getting swallowed while in combat does not. I can get swallowed just fine with context vore, but actually being engaged by a predator such as the Vore Queens does not work. Typically, my character will simply disappear but continue to act as if nothing was wrong. If I do something to alter my character model (i.e. swallow something) it will put my character into a strange transparent and glitched-out state. Long story short, I can't be prey outside of context vore. I have no clue how to fix this or what could cause it.

Also, unrelated, I saw a loading screen about a vore magazine you can find. Where is that? I have clue if that's a real thing, an old feature, or some hidden secret, but I have no clue where to find it if it's real.

This has been discussed before, so I'll just quote myself from page 26 of this thread below.
GrayLotus wrote:To quote myself from page 19 of this thread:

GrayLotus wrote:To quote RiggsEclipse from the previous thread:

RiggsEclipse wrote:Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Spoiler: show
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!

I have found all of the mags as well, by following this guide.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby AtomicSkunk » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:02 pm

does anyone know which perk helps with persuading people to be eaten?
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby DrDave » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:36 pm

I love the upgrades, this puts a whole new twist on the game, and helped me to remember how much I enjoyed the game. :D
The only thing I would like even more, is my companion accidentally voring me. Yes I know I can just ask a companion, but it is far more exciting if it happens during a battle.
DrDave
New to the forum

Postby ItanParker1997 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:18 am

Hello everybody! First thing I want to say is thanks to everybody who created this amazing mod! Second thing I want to say is a question. How can I chat with friendly characters to swallow them or to be swallowed by them? In voremersion I founded info that I need “context vore” mod. But I can’t find it anywhere! Or this function is already added in this mod? If so, how can I chat with friendly characters? Which buttons I need to press on? (I’m male predator in the game and I activated male predators only in the settings, can I have problems with chatting because of it?)
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:28 am

And one more question. I activated my vore abilities in vore basement and used the weapon “devour friendly” to swallow NPC. But I can’t swallow them alive. I’m just kill them and then swallow their bodies. Same thing with the gun “stomach teleporter”. And with hunger gas grenade too, NPC just kill and then swallows one another, no squirming. Where swallowing alive, where squirming, where all the fun of vore? Also, grenade activated not only male, but also female predators despite the fact I disabled female predators in settings. And how can I communicate with preys in my belly? Am I doing something wrong?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reekesz » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:03 am

ItanParker1997 wrote:Hello everybody! First thing I want to say is thanks to everybody who created this amazing mod! Second thing I want to say is a question. How can I chat with friendly characters to swallow them or to be swallowed by them? In voremersion I founded info that I need “context vore” mod. But I can’t find it anywhere! Or this function is already added in this mod? If so, how can I chat with friendly characters? Which buttons I need to press on? (I’m male predator in the game and I activated male predators only in the settings, can I have problems with chatting because of it?)

Context vore should be able to be enabled through the MCM menu, just assign a hotkey and the prompt should pop up when you get close to a friendly NPC. I found it's a bit finicky, so if it doesn't pop up, make sure they're facing you.

ItanParker1997 wrote:And one more question. I activated my vore abilities in vore basement and used the weapon “devour friendly” to swallow NPC. But I can’t swallow them alive. I’m just kill them and then swallow their bodies. Same thing with the gun “stomach teleporter”. And with hunger gas grenade too, NPC just kill and then swallows one another, no squirming. Where swallowing alive, where squirming, where all the fun of vore? Also, grenade activated not only male, but also female predators despite the fact I disabled female predators in settings. And how can I communicate with preys in my belly? Am I doing something wrong?

If by squirming you mean animated stomach meshes like in devourment, that's unfortunately not here.

As for female preds being affected by the grenade, there's an option in the MCM to have both genders enabled by frenzy, so you'll want to turn that off.

Communicating with prey is a hotkey you need to bind through the MCM.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby Redycter » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:22 am

Thank you for your answers. Just had same problems like Itan. But I’m total newbie in modding, so can you help me with stupid question? How can I use MCM? I’m absolutely stupid in computers, I’m just used Vortex to install everything that was need in the instruction on first page. What I need to use MCM, to open it and set it up? I have no menu of mod settings in pause menu.

Update: I repaired that by reinstalling mcm in vortex, now i have mod confog menu, but wneh i go to hotkeys menu, the only thing there is text: "There are no registered hotkeys". And It's all. No buttons, no sliders. NOTHING more. What should I do? How can i set hotkey of chatting with my preys?
Last edited by Redycter on Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redycter » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:34 am

And one more thing: how to open mennu of vore perks? When I get my stomach capacity bigger, I got new vore perk, but I had not founded anything about for what I need and how to use it.
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redycter » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:09 pm

Can anybody give me Nuka Acid id or how can i know it?
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reekesz » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:48 pm

Redycter wrote:Thank you for your answers. Just had same problems like Itan. But I’m total newbie in modding, so can you help me with stupid question? How can I use MCM? I’m absolutely stupid in computers, I’m just used Vortex to install everything that was need in the instruction on first page. What I need to use MCM, to open it and set it up? I have no menu of mod settings in pause menu.

Update: I repaired that by reinstalling mcm in vortex, now i have mod confog menu, but wneh i go to hotkeys menu, the only thing there is text: "There are no registered hotkeys". And It's all. No buttons, no sliders. NOTHING more. What should I do? How can i set hotkey of chatting with my preys?

You register the hotkeys in the Fallout vore tab of the MCM, not the Hotkeys tab. I beleive it's under the main settings tab, but I'm not 100% sure so if its not there just look through some of the other tabs under Fallout Vore.

Redycter wrote:And one more thing: how to open mennu of vore perks? When I get my stomach capacity bigger, I got new vore perk, but I had not founded anything about for what I need and how to use it.

If you have a vore perk point the option should display at the bottom of your pipboy similar to how you select perks in the vanilla game.

Redycter wrote:Can anybody give me Nuka Acid id or how can i know it?

If you push the ` key it'll bring up console commands, then type "help xxx 4" with xxx being replaced with whatever item you're looking for you can find the id for anything in the game.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby Redycter » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:00 pm

I entered “help nucacolaacid 4” as you said me, here is what happens. Looks like I made something wrong. What this thing wants from me?
Attachments
2B994D70-C497-48B9-BB3B-8BB50455364A.jpeg
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redycter » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:02 pm

Here is all I have in my mod config menu. Where should I press?
Attachments
5F0E9067-7CA6-46A3-97FB-EB67454D5D30.jpeg
955AE8AA-BD55-4F56-88C3-5869638D52B7.jpeg
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redycter » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:25 pm

When i tried to swallow somebody, game said " i cant sallow anything whilst my stomach is full of junk" and i can't swallow anybody because of it. What should i do? I founded info that button "scat" will help me to see what is inside my belly, but i cant find this button

PS: Sorry me please, I feel uneasy about asking things that are so obvious to most people here
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reekesz » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:11 pm

Redycter wrote:I entered “help nucacolaacid 4” as you said me, here is what happens. Looks like I made something wrong. What this thing wants from me?

The item is called "Nuka Acid", not Nuka Cola Acid

What you'll do is type Help "Nuka Acid" 4 into the console, quotation marks included.
Then type player.additem x y, with x being the item id, and y being how many u want.
Now, the bottle with the liquid will have the tag Alch before it, thats the one u want if ur trying to activate preds.

Redycter wrote:Here is all I have in my mod config menu. Where should I press?

Open the Fallout vore tab on the Mcm
Select main settings
Scroll down a bit and you'll see an option labeled Context vore toggle
Turn it on
Scroll allll the way down to the very bottom where you'll see a list titled Hotkey Setting
Bind ur hotkeys to whatever you like
Earlier u mentioned wanting to talk to people you've swallowed, that would be the Begin Context with Prey Hotkey.

Redycter wrote:When i tried to swallow somebody, game said " i cant sallow anything whilst my stomach is full of junk" and i can't swallow anybody because of it. What should i do? I founded info that button "scat" will help me to see what is inside my belly, but i cant find this button

PS: Sorry me please, I feel uneasy about asking things that are so obvious to most people here

The first option in the Hotkey setting should be Scat/Belly inventory hotkey, whatever you bind there should either flush out whatever is inside your character, or open up ur stomach inventory.
Alternatively, if you scroll back up to the top and enable scat, then enable Crouch for Scat, you can empty your stomach inventory by crouching whenever u finish digesting.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby ChaosReigns9217 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:20 pm

This mod is fantastic, you've made my playthrough so much more satisfying. Nothing feels quite as good when dealing with Kellogg like forcefully swallowing him and letting him slowly die to my stomach acids lol. Just 2 questions, what armor slots are set to be unequipped when your belly expands? Any chest armor/clothing makes sense, but did you also set boots to be removed? I use VTAW 4 Raider boots and they get removed anytime I swallow something. As for my other question, will you consider adding any animations to this project? Sorry if any/all of these have already been addressed, this site lacks a keyword search function, and searching through all of the comment pages manually is taxing.
ChaosReigns9217
New to the forum

Postby Chugly » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:09 am

I've had the mod installed for a few days and I really enjoy messing around with it, though I have run into a few issues:

1. All of my walking sounds have been replaced with stomach sloshing sounds, and sprinting is has no footstep audio. This only seems to effect me and none of the npcs.

2.Willingly regurgitating someone makes them disappear.

3.Despite gaining vore levels and perk points, my actual level never seems to increase and so I can't upgrade perks.

I was also looking for some help with setting up thicc vore, I'm new to bodyslide so I'm not sure how to rebuild the CBBE bodies to use body morphs.
Chugly
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game