Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby darkoraclegirl1 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:46 pm

Kendri wrote:
darkoraclegirl1 wrote:So I've followed all the instructions, have the mods installed that are labeled as required, but try as I might I can't get access to the belly inventory nor will scat work when I have it turned on and the key assigned to it. Even using the item for it doesn't work. So my character's bowls get filled up and then I get stuck.

Even removing everything and uninstalling the game then reinstalling everything does nothing. I only have this mod and the ones required for it installed so I know it can't be a conflicting mod.

Advice please cause I really would like to figure this out.

I know that sometimes if you change vore settings before the player is made a predator it can bug out a little and cause issues. I've had problems with hotkeys and thiccvore as a result of that, so I always make myself pred and devour at least 1 creature before making any changes to the settings. Aside from that, the only things I can think of that would cause that issue is MCM, F4SE or the HudFramework not working correctly.

Ok I tried doing as you did, with making myself pred and then eating something/one before changing setting. Even in one attempted waited for the person to be digested. Didn't change anything. So I ran a conflict detector to try to figure out the problem that was. It seemed to suggest the dlc was the problem so I removed them and tried again. Still no go.
I installed the MCM and HudFramework with the nexus mod manager and as far as I know they are up to date, so is the script extender.
Any other possible things it could be or means with which I can check for the problem?
darkoraclegirl1
New to the forum

Postby Ojikori » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:37 pm

So Bria has just seemingly disappeared in my game. Does she have a npc id tag or whatever so I can maybe try bringing her to me with a console command?

Also starting over just to see if I could get her to eat others in a different file she will not seem to actually eat others no matter how many times she hits them. Do I give her the Devour weapon or the Devour lethal npc one?
Ojikori
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kendri » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:05 pm

darkoraclegirl1 wrote:Ok I tried doing as you did, with making myself pred and then eating something/one before changing setting. Even in one attempted waited for the person to be digested. Didn't change anything. So I ran a conflict detector to try to figure out the problem that was. It seemed to suggest the dlc was the problem so I removed them and tried again. Still no go.
I installed the MCM and HudFramework with the nexus mod manager and as far as I know they are up to date, so is the script extender.
Any other possible things it could be or means with which I can check for the problem?

What's your load order? Fallout Vore should be below it's requirements. When you install Fallout Vore through NNM does it bring up FV's fomod installer?
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby LennyBevens888 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:51 am

Reekesz wrote:

Yeah, are you still experiencing issues?

Well now I got bigger issues, the bodies keep changing. So basically what will happen is I will get super chubby off food. But when I eat a prey my body switches back to its base size, I still get the belly but the weight gain is all gone. What is causing this? Coldsteel recently updated his mod, maybe it wont allow weight gain or something? I should I have messed with MCM settings before becoming a pred? Or am I building the bodies incorrectly, I'm using the Vanilla Outfit replacer mod and disabled all 2pac outfits
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby darkoraclegirl1 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:05 am

Kendri wrote:
darkoraclegirl1 wrote:Ok I tried doing as you did, with making myself pred and then eating something/one before changing setting. Even in one attempted waited for the person to be digested. Didn't change anything. So I ran a conflict detector to try to figure out the problem that was. It seemed to suggest the dlc was the problem so I removed them and tried again. Still no go.

What's your load order? Fallout Vore should be below it's requirements. When you install Fallout Vore through NNM does it bring up FV's fomod installer?

I've attached a pic of my load order. I don't really understand what you mean by FV's fomod installer so you might have to explain that one.
Attachments
load.PNG
load.PNG (7.94 KiB) Viewed 3594 times
darkoraclegirl1
New to the forum

Postby Kendri » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:19 pm

darkoraclegirl1 wrote:I've attached a pic of my load order. I don't really understand what you mean by FV's fomod installer so you might have to explain that one.

Hmm, I'd move FV/FVAllDLC all the way to the bottom so it loads all the requirements first and then FV. As for the the fomod, when you activate/install FV it'll bring up a separate installer window specifically for FV where you can select specific options and settings. If that doesn't happen when you try to activate/install, I would bet that's the issue.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ojikori » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:44 am

So any reason why my companions just never seem to eat anyone? Not even Bria will it seems. I have given her every single devour weapon and no dice. I gave her different unarmed weapons and no dice either. Anything I am missing here?
Ojikori
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkoraclegirl1 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Kendri wrote:
darkoraclegirl1 wrote:I've attached a pic of my load order. I don't really understand what you mean by FV's fomod installer so you might have to explain that one.

Hmm, I'd move FV/FVAllDLC all the way to the bottom so it loads all the requirements first and then FV. As for the the fomod, when you activate/install FV it'll bring up a separate installer window specifically for FV where you can select specific options and settings. If that doesn't happen when you try to activate/install, I would bet that's the issue.

So I removed the mod completely and then reinstalled it with the fomod. This time I decided to skip the dlcs and for a time I could access the belly inventory for a while. Then something happened and I'm not sure what it was but suddenly no belly inventory and no scat. So I'm getting closer to it working fine.

Edit:
Alright so I reloaded my last exist save and decided to try accessing the belly inventory, it worked. So it seems that if the belly stops working for me I just have to save and reload. Which isn't that big a deal. At least now I have a means to get it working again. Than you everyone for your help.

2ND Edit: Found the problem! Whenever I install a mod I am new to I always, always turn on god mode if it requires me to interact with enemies. With god mode off I could open the belly inventory no problem.
darkoraclegirl1
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:42 pm

Hey again. I've returned with a problem with bodyslide, not really with the mod itself just troubles that I'm having. The troubles being switching the 3 prey belly from the default bulgy un-round one to the other 3 prey belly preset which is just a big round belly. I've seen others do it but I've never understood how you do something like that yourself.

I think the round 3 prey belly is better because you can adjust which size you want it to be, unlike the default bulgy un-round 3 prey belly which is impossible to change whatsoever (at least without using the outfit studio). That's why I want to switch to the round 3 prey belly because you can adjust the size of it to be whatever you want, but my question is... how?

If anyone knows the solution to this then I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby FrostedCupcake » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:19 am

I'm a bit lost right now? So, I have everything vore-related working for me, but Bria hasn't been swallowing her opponents? I don't know what went went wrong...
FrostedCupcake
New to the forum

Postby Sneakysneak8O » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:05 am

Hey i have a problem.
I cant use these realistic pred bellies, the one-prey, teo-prey-bellies.
I always get this mesage:
VoreBelly-TwoPrey-v2:Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Filesc(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\VoreBelly-TwoPrey-v2\VoreBelly-TeoPrey-v2.nif

Could someone please explain what im doing wrong
Sneakysneak8O
New to the forum

Postby EddyS » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:02 pm

Sneakysneak8O wrote:Hey i have a problem.
I cant use these realistic pred bellies, the one-prey, teo-prey-bellies.
I always get this mesage:
VoreBelly-TwoPrey-v2:Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Filesc(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\ShapeData\VoreBelly-TwoPrey-v2\VoreBelly-TeoPrey-v2.nif

Could someone please explain what im doing wrong

I'm not an expert at this stuff, but I'm fairly certain that one of your files might have the wrong name. Try changing the name of the file "VoreBelly-TeoPrey-v2.nif" from what it is currently to "VoreBelly-TwoPrey-v2.nif"
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:52 am

FrostedCupcake wrote:I'm a bit lost right now? So, I have everything vore-related working for me, but Bria hasn't been swallowing her opponents? I don't know what went went wrong...

Do you perhaps have female preds disabled in the MCM? That could be it. If not, is she using a regular gun? You might have to trade with her, remove any weapons from her, except 'devour', that's the bare-fist weapon that allows npc's to combat-vore, otherwise they tend to just use regular fists or guns.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby PlayerXxX » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:09 am

Heya, First I'd like to say I LOVE this mod and appritiate the work and effort that obviously went into it. But I've encountered an issue and don't know how to solve it. Whenever I try to regurgitate someone, they appear for split second outside before being gulped back down. Happens with all companions and time to time with settlers or enemies. Happens ever since I updated to 3.0. Tried clean save, disabling other mode, reinstalling the mod.

Edit: Also, after this re-swallow, all hotkeys stop working, crounching to scat is not working.
PlayerXxX
New to the forum

Postby MrAntisocial » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:46 pm

I'm new to this kind of modding and am having some trouble. I believe I have almost everything functioning right now but every time I try to activate Thicc vore and close setting, Thicc vore deactivates itself. I downloaded all the required files listed and use Vortex if that helps. When I downloaded the mod, I simply dropped the still zipped file into download page in Vortex.
MrAntisocial
New to the forum

Postby Gelios » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:16 pm

So I found FATAL Bug. With this mod it's impossible to talk with Mechanist - she just attacks. So quest deathclaw does. What's the problem?
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby mauler158 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:06 am

Gelios wrote:So I found FATAL Bug. With this mod it's impossible to talk with Mechanist - she just attacks. So quest deathclaw does. What's the problem?

both are working fine for me, must be something else, neither of those NPC's have any changes made uniquely to them by this mod.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby SniperFly » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Hey does anyone know cheats codes to set prey level higher?
Thanks!
SniperFly
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:29 pm

Finally found a way to fix most of my issues with this mod through these steps.

1. Remove the maximum possible amount of other mods - I've had to remove a few new settlements in my case. The mod works perfectly with Project Valkyrie and the other Thuggyverse mods as well as We Are the Minutemen so you shouldn't have to remove those.

2. Use LOOT to sort out your load order

3. To manually add perks, add the first rank through the console, then the second one, then the third. Repeat until the desired result is reached.

Vore-capable NPCs have displayed zero issues ever since I went through these steps. Only minor problem is that Bria still won't swallow people herself; I had to equip her with the Devour weapon. She will also not defecate while she is my companion, but upon dismissing her she'll show her discontent by immediately taking a shit. Weird.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Gelios wrote:So I found FATAL Bug. With this mod it's impossible to talk with Mechanist - she just attacks. So quest deathclaw does. What's the problem?

Yeah I had the same issue, also with some other people (like the scavvers near the USS Constitution) turning immediately aggro. There's not a lot of info about this bug but it's definitely is a Bethesda Bug, not a FV bug.
If you're lucky, this is just because you have something on you with a targeting hud installed. Can be power armor, reg armor, helmets, modded gear, anything that works with targeting. It can apparently instantly make npc's see you as hostile. If you're lucky, simply reloading a save, un-equipping the armor in question and trying again will let you continue. (Companions with such armor also need to have it unequipped).

However, if you're not so lucky it could be that the bug isn't caused by armor. What's causing it then? Nobody knows. (Except maybe bethesda, but when have they ever been helpful with bugs). If this is the case, there is really no way to fix it, because no one knows where the problem is. Which is really shitty because, rare as it is, it has apparently been around since the beginning of the game, and Bethesda never bothered to even look for an answer.

I don't know if it will help, cause I haven't tried it myself yet, but logically, if you add yourself to an agressive npc's faction (or them to yours), it might prevent them from going hostile because they now see you as one of the boys.
14.AddToFaction <Faction ID> 1 is the command you'll want. You can replace 14 (14 is the player's id code so same as player.addto...) with an npc's code that shows up when you click them while in the console. 1 (at the end) will add them to the desired faction, 0 will remove them.
Here's a list of all FO4 Factions: https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_4_factions

If you go this route, note that adding yourself to factions like raiders/gunners/super mutants/ etc will make all members of that faction friendly to you. Except maybe when you start killing them, but they won't be hostile on sight.
You could of course, add yourself to the faction, do what you need, and then remove yourself from the faction again.

Hope this helps!

EDIT!

So 1; I'm one of the unlucky ones whose save is basically effed. But! it did give me the opportunity to test my theory, which brings me to #2

2) I was wrong, adding yourself/npc's to a faction does not help. I does prevent them from going hostile, but a quest will still fail.
e.g. Returning to Virgil with his serum, he and his bot & turrets were hostile for no reason. Adding myself to Virgil's faction did prevent them from going hostile, but upon reaching the point inside the cave where they always would attack me, I simply get the message "Failed: Give Virgil the serum", and despite him not being hostile, I still couldn't talk to him. So yeah, if the Targeting HUD isn't solving it, sorry mate, starting a new game will likely be your best option. There is no fix for this.

3) On a side note, I also made a mistake in my earlier explanation of the faction console command, highlighted in red. Putting the value '0' at the end will add the target as just a friend to that faction. Adding '1' will add them as an ally.
To remove a target from a faction use the command TargetID.RemoveFromFaction <FactionID>
Last edited by Rainbowknight2 on Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game