Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby runeguden » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:30 am

Love this mod, but I cant seem to get Curie in her human form to gain any weight, no matter what I do, but all other NPC's can just fine
runeguden
Participator

Postby Redblues » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:28 pm

Is there a way to make jrloken‘s addon mod compatible with this version of the Vore mod?
Redblues
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:47 am

Has Carreau got the rona' or smthin? they havent posted on this since july.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby Hansony » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:50 pm

nuggholio wrote:Has Carreau got the rona' or smthin? they havent posted on this since july.

You can check when people have last been on if you click the profile picture and Carreau was last online Oct 29 so just a a month pluse what we are into December.
So while they might not have been active on this thread it's nothing to worry about yet.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Could somebody please help me?

Every time I set up the mod, everything seems to be working just fine until, without fail, I look at the Thic Vore slider settings .ini and find that, despite all of them reading as they ought to in the actual directory, all of the sliders display as "-1" in the Mod Configuration Menu and I can not change them. As a result, Thic Vore has not been working.

I have been troubleshooting for a while, but I have not been able to figure out what is causing the game to misinterpret the settings.ini in the Data--->MCM--->Config--->FalloutVore

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any insights or ideas as to what the problem might be?

T'anks.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jadex » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:35 am

JLIXIRIUM wrote:Could somebody please help me?

Every time I set up the mod, everything seems to be working just fine until, without fail, I look at the Thic Vore slider settings .ini and find that, despite all of them reading as they ought to in the actual directory, all of the sliders display as "-1" in the Mod Configuration Menu and I can not change them. As a result, Thic Vore has not been working.

I have been troubleshooting for a while, but I have not been able to figure out what is causing the game to misinterpret the settings.ini in the Data--->MCM--->Config--->FalloutVore

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have any insights or ideas as to what the problem might be?

T'anks.

No clue, but saying as no ones helped ya in a couple days id say make a separate mod profile without only falloutvore on its own (and any essential mods you might need of course) just to see if its maybe another mod interfering, that's how iv fixed like 80% of my mod problems.
(Dont forget to give the ol new game a go just to test, not saying you need to start a new game and never go back to your old one but it helps in identifying the problem
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:44 pm

How do you get your followers to use the scat system? I got it to work once after toggling companion scat on, but now it isn't working again.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DaveDaBeast » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 am

nuggholio wrote:Has Carreau got the rona' or smthin? they havent posted on this since july.

Last they posted they were busy with IRL stuff, not to mention it's the holidays of 2020 so be patient.
DaveDaBeast
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Jadex wrote:
JLIXIRIUM wrote:Could somebody please help me?

T'anks.

No clue, but saying as no ones helped ya in a couple days id say make a separate mod profile without only falloutvore on its own (and any essential mods you might need of course) just to see if its maybe another mod interfering, that's how iv fixed like 80% of my mod problems.
(Dont forget to give the ol new game a go just to test, not saying you need to start a new game and never go back to your old one but it helps in identifying the problem

I appreciate your suggestions and advice. I will see if that resolves it when I have the opportunity.

Edit: It worked... for that problem, at least.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrDave » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:15 pm

Thank you Carreau, this will be so awesome.
I have often wondered why there are not more accidental voreing by companions.
I lean heavily to being prey, and love it when Piper throws a vore grenade, and oops I'm a poop streak.
This happens very rarely, and usually end up staring at her shoes.
Is it just a FALSE statement some where...
Not a big deal, voremersion greatly outweighs the few little quirks. :D
DrDave
New to the forum

Postby SmoothAsButter23 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:12 am

Im having 2 main problems with this mod, if anyone knows fixes it will be greatly appreciated. 1. the consumable items such as digest or regurgitate dont do their intended affect and they get consumed without getting replaced, they just disappear with no effect. 2. hotkeys just dont work most of the time so i cant enter my stomach inventory or anything like that. any help is appreciated
SmoothAsButter23
Somewhat familiar

Postby YummyLady » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:39 am

where can i find the fallout vore mod at?
YummyLady
New to the forum

Postby TheNewDogz » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Hey question, is it possible to make a futanari vore mod addon tht works with the mod four-play, i got both of those working at the same time and the thought crossed my mind since the mod already has anal, unbirth, and oral vore and thought it would be dope to add maybe breast vore and cock vore to the mix
TheNewDogz
New to the forum

Postby Kazamov » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:56 am

Thicc keeps turning itself off, has anyone had this problem and managed to fix it?
Kazamov
Been posting for a bit

Postby boboda21 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:21 pm

So I am havin some issues with the perk tree I can not get it ta open and been looking through the comments up to a point then I tried using the console command ta see if that works but to no avail I cannot access the vote perks tree at all so I would love ta have some help and also happy new year
boboda21
New to the forum

Postby XGNRadiance » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:04 pm

Is there a way for me to personally change the dialogue when talking to prey?
XGNRadiance
New to the forum

Postby ARKRedeemer » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:08 pm

**IMPORTANT BUG DISCOVERED**

Do not take the Hunter's Nose perks, they will mess your game up thanks to a previously existing bug with the game. It causes the same bug as wearing a power armour helmet with a hostile scanning mod active on it. Which turns any NPCs who have the potential to become hostile through dialogue instantly hostile without dialogue (E.g. Skinny Malone and Kellog) which can ruin important dialogue.

You can remove the perk by doing player.removeperk xx009b47 and player.removeperk xx009b49 (xx is the number of the load order). You can also do help nose 4 in the console and it will come up with the IDs.

Hope this helps other people :)
ARKRedeemer
New to the forum

Postby Hammerhead2 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:04 am

Love this mod, cool that it got updates!
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CommanderCarsten » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 am

ARKRedeemer wrote:**IMPORTANT BUG DISCOVERED**

Do not take the Hunter's Nose perks, they will mess your game up thanks to a previously existing bug with the game. It causes the same bug as wearing a power armour helmet with a hostile scanning mod active on it. Which turns any NPCs who have the potential to become hostile through dialogue instantly hostile without dialogue (E.g. Skinny Malone and Kellog) which can ruin important dialogue.

You can remove the perk by doing player.removeperk xx009b47 and player.removeperk xx009b49 (xx is the number of the load order). You can also do help nose 4 in the console and it will come up with the IDs.

Hope this helps other people :)

That... explains a lot! First Skinny, then Kellogg and finally Virgil when returning with his serum. Lovely... Thanks for answering that mystery!
CommanderCarsten
New to the forum

Postby Gambitbub » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:28 pm

No matter what I do Bria can never eat anything in combat.
Gambitbub
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game