Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby SxyDinosaur » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:38 pm

So I was wondering what caused this and if there is a fix/solution.

I just started a new save and to test out the vore for the first time I allowed a raider to punch/eat my character, after escapping however my character is now partially invisible and unable to take any damage from fire/grenades/gunfire/melee ect. So I check with the "player.getisghost" and of course it's set to 1. So I set to 0 and I can take damage again, but my character is still partially invisible and cannot be vored again.

Is there any mods that could cause this issue? or what?
I'm also using the Vulpine PlayerRace mod. I dunno if that'd cause this issue or not...
SxyDinosaur
New to the forum

Postby adriflash1 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:39 pm

How we can increase our pred level?
adriflash1
New to the forum

Postby ArtanisMattias » Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:35 pm

You need to give your companion a weapon called "Devour".
You can find it by entering into the game console "help Devour 4"
And then, having learned its ID using the command above, "player.additem ID".
Now that you have a Devour weapon, hand it over to your partner and equip him with your partner's primary weapon.
This is my solution)
ArtanisMattias
New to the forum

Postby adriflash1 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:23 am

One question I have installed the mod and everything goes right except for one thing my predator and prey level doesn't seem to change (Example: I have all the level 1 pred abilities but my pred level is staked in level one and don't change)
adriflash1
New to the forum

Postby Natolin » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:42 am

Has the mod been picked up by anybody officially since Carreau seemed to quit, or is this the final version?

I downloaded the Creation Kit. If I can make heads or tails of it I plan to make SAV dialogue for ADA and Curie, but other than that no way I could do very much for the mod.
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Angery » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:59 pm

Natolin wrote:Has the mod been picked up by anybody officially since Carreau seemed to quit, or is this the final version?

I downloaded the Creation Kit. If I can make heads or tails of it I plan to make SAV dialogue for ADA and Curie, but other than that no way I could do very much for the mod.

Nope. Unless another Refactor esque team rescues it, mod's dead. Shame since the 'final version' before it was abandoned is pretty much unplayably bugged, player as prey almost never works properly.
what?
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mac100000 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:29 am

So how does someone get rid of junk. I keep getting a message saying that junk is keeping me from munching on Raiders.
Mac100000
New to the forum

Postby naughty9000 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:59 am

How you get the Thicc Vore 2.0 for this mod.
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:22 am

Angery wrote:
Natolin wrote:Has the mod been picked up by anybody officially since Carreau seemed to quit, or is this the final version?

Nope. Unless another Refactor esque team rescues it, mod's dead. Shame since the 'final version' before it was abandoned is pretty much unplayably bugged, player as prey almost never works properly.

Almost feel like if there IS a rescued version of this mod it'd be called "Fallout Vore, Last Hunger" :lol:
(You know ... cuz Fallout 4 ... you're playing as the "Last Survivor"...)
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Theophany » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:12 am

https://github.com/keilladraconis/Vore4Fallout

It's something, keep an eye on it.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby keilladraconis » Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:38 am

Theophany wrote:

https://github.com/keilladraconis/Vore4Fallout

It's something, keep an eye on it.

Oh hey, someone noticed that.

As I was personally frustrated with the bug-ridden-ness and complexity of Fallout Vore 3.0, I set out to hack away at my own interpretation of things, and ended up learning a bunch about Creation Kit, scripting, and the various tricks used by FV to do what it does. And I ended up making a rather different mod that scratches my personal itches. Meanwhile I got extremely distracted by learning something about Outfit Studio, Blender, and a bunch of other mods whilst trying to improve the body physics. This is troublesome because doing mesh conversions is extremely tedious, even with autohotkey scripts to automate some of it.

So, to come back to this mod, and this community, I've since cooled off and would like to take stock of what y'all are looking for here. As a volunteer, I can only do what I can do... but I don't want to fragment the community and I no longer think it's right to jettison all the work that Carreau and Gat have done over the years on this mod.

My remaining thoughts on moving forward:
1. At least try to un-fuck the current mod enough that it works again. It seems to be editor IDs and MCM stuff, with a little bit of UI stuff mixed in.
2. Jettison the Atomic Beauty body support. CBBE is great, and my research into the 3BBB and OCBP physics extensions make me think it's a superior solution.
3. Standardize on ColdSteel belly and morphs for female characters.
4. Integrate food-based weight gain to THICC vore to eliminate the slider-fighting by users of both ColdSteel/FV together.

No guarantees, but I think this mod is one of the best-in-class vore simulation experiences from a scenario and feature-set perspective and it will still be a long time before a successor appears. (Elder Scrolls VI?)
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby SxyDinosaur » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:01 am

keilladraconis wrote:As I was personally frustrated with the bug-ridden-ness and complexity of Fallout Vore 3.0, I set out to hack away at my own interpretation of things, and ended up learning a bunch about Creation Kit, scripting, and the various tricks used by FV to do what it does. And I ended up making a rather different mod that scratches my personal itches. Meanwhile I got extremely distracted by learning something about Outfit Studio, Blender, and a bunch of other mods whilst trying to improve the body physics. This is troublesome because doing mesh conversions is extremely tedious, even with autohotkey scripts to automate some of it.

Well all I can say is, thank you for your work, It'd be neat If there was somewhere I could keep an eye on this update other than just github. No pressure or anything just wondering if there is a discord or another thread you plan to make or something?
SxyDinosaur
New to the forum

Postby faszsetudja » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:51 pm

Sorry for disturbing anyone. I'm just having sorta problem with Bria. She works in game, i can take her as a companion and all the voice lines work, but she just punches enemies and doesn't do vore.
I installed every mod and also everything works, just not her. Also i can anyone explain how to start the Boston Libary companion quest? Thanks in forward!
faszsetudja
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Oh hey, someone noticed that.

As I was personally frustrated with the bug-ridden-ness and complexity of Fallout Vore 3.0, I set out to hack away at my own interpretation of things, and ended up learning a bunch about Creation Kit, scripting, and the various tricks used by FV to do what it does. And I ended up making a rather different mod that scratches my personal itches. Meanwhile I got extremely distracted by learning something about Outfit Studio, Blender, and a bunch of other mods whilst trying to improve the body physics. This is troublesome because doing mesh conversions is extremely tedious, even with autohotkey scripts to automate some of it.

So, to come back to this mod, and this community, I've since cooled off and would like to take stock of what y'all are looking for here. As a volunteer, I can only do what I can do... but I don't want to fragment the community and I no longer think it's right to jettison all the work that Carreau and Gat have done over the years on this mod.

My remaining thoughts on moving forward:
1. At least try to un-fuck the current mod enough that it works again. It seems to be editor IDs and MCM stuff, with a little bit of UI stuff mixed in.
2. Jettison the Atomic Beauty body support. CBBE is great, and my research into the 3BBB and OCBP physics extensions make me think it's a superior solution.
3. Standardize on ColdSteel belly and morphs for female characters.
4. Integrate food-based weight gain to THICC vore to eliminate the slider-fighting by users of both ColdSteel/FV together.

No guarantees, but I think this mod is one of the best-in-class vore simulation experiences from a scenario and feature-set perspective and it will still be a long time before a successor appears. (Elder Scrolls VI?)

Ya sounds great whatever you can do, it's too bad the discord got nuked as even though it was a bit of a mess it had a lot of useful information to refrence
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby keilladraconis » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:59 am

Alright, objective for right nows:
1. [DONE] Fix up the project and resolve all compilation bugs. See new github project here: https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore
2. Rebuild the packaging so it properly puts all the meshes, textures, sounds, scripts, etc in BA2 archives.
3. Boot up just this mod and its dependencies and try to figure out if/what is borked and needs fixing to get the mod at least functional. This is the hardest, since I know very little about Mod Configuration Menu and HudFramework and the documentation for such things is very spotty.

You can follow the project on Github now. I activated the Issues and Discussions features. I understand if anybody is hesitant to register/spread their identity beyond this forum. If y'all have preferred software or specific concerns I'm open to alternatives.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby Natolin » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:14 pm

Just a small update from a much lesser "modder", I managed to implement Curie SAV dialogue, but I really don't know how to like... make it its own addon because I accidentally just added it onto my base fallout vore mod >.<
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby keilladraconis » Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:02 pm

Natolin wrote:Just a small update from a much lesser "modder", I managed to implement Curie SAV dialogue, but I really don't know how to like... make it its own addon because I accidentally just added it onto my base fallout vore mod >.<

You need to start over from scratch, I think. Open up creation kit and the very first thing is "Save As..." to create a new active modfile. Reopen the CK and then select your modfile as active, and enable any other mods you want to derive from like Fallout Vore.

KingGath's tutorials are bar-none the best and most modern and thoughtful. A lot of other mod tutorials I watched were haphazard and borne of expermentation and it wasn't until I watched some of these that I really began to understand the "proper" way to build mods. https://youtu.be/tIp6WPKBuik
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby keilladraconis » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:14 am

Hey folks, I completed rebuilding the packaging system so now I can more easily rebuild and debug things. On to step 3, where I discover how many more steps are needed before we can have a new, working release.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

Postby Lightness0001 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:51 am

Natolin wrote:Just a small update from a much lesser "modder", I managed to implement Curie SAV dialogue, but I really don't know how to like... make it its own addon because I accidentally just added it onto my base fallout vore mod >.<

Might be late, but rather than restarting entirely you could try copying the records you modified over with FO4Edit, then delete whatever you don't intend to override.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby keilladraconis » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:10 pm

Alright Wasteland Vorarephiles, I gotcha a brand new release, version 3.0.5. https://github.com/keilladraconis/Fallout-Vore/releases/tag/v3.0.5

I never used every single feature in this mod, so I don't know how to test them all. I simply started a new game, went to vore basement, got myself some (devour) and nuka acid and Bria, then ate everybody in Concord. (Bria helped)

I installed the FO4 Vanilla overhaul mod too, b/c I like the coldsteel bellies, and that works fine. https://mega.nz/file/TctzzLiL#R5Lipbn6loF3AFVsLkB2iVjmZ01fIGaDosZPlaQFWOg.

Advice:
1. Use Bodyslide to build the "Vore Armor Batch Build" group (with morphs!)
2. Start game. Enable in Vore: Female Pred, Cold Steel Pred Belly.
3. Want Bria to eat people? Pick up a (Devour) from the vore basement trunk, give it to her, and make her equip it (T).
4. Want THICC? In the Thicc Vore submenu "Feature Enabled: On", "Enable Player/Companion Weight Change ON", "Slider Type CBBE"

Next:
I'm going to look through the code and try to trim out old, dead code b/c there is a lot of that. Having proper IDE checking helps some. I'm also going to go ahead and cut the Atomic Beauty slider support. I see in Carreau's blog that she was working on a 'universal' approach to thicc sliders. I don't see the source code anywhere, though, so we'll have to dream but I prefer less complexity, less code to wrangle.
keilladraconis
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game