Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby blyatman » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:03 am

So how do i make my follower a pred
blyatman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:38 am

NazistDuck wrote:How do companions turn into predators? I've given Cait a Nuka-Acid but the Pip-Boy still lists her as prey, and Thicc vore still does not consider her a pred.

I did the same and managed to get her to eat me.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:42 am

oliverrook wrote:So, I recently installed this mod and whenever I get eaten, the struggle mini game never shows up and I never lose any health.

It works fine for me at least once.
After getting out then trying to aggro an NPC to devour me I turn invisible and become invincible.
Not sure exactly on what's going wrong for you or myself.
Younger99
Participator

Postby chenzhaoning » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:34 am

Could you please help me to change the max belly capacity to 100 and more?i found the ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc,and i found that the max capacity is 36, i want to simply change the value,but apparently the player cannot diggest anymore,could you please help me to edit the file ,or you can upload a mod about that ,maybe i can pay for this
chenzhaoning
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:40 pm

chenzhaoning wrote:Could you please help me to change the max belly capacity to 100 and more?i found the ConsumptionRegistryScript.psc,and i found that the max capacity is 36, i want to simply change the value,but apparently the player cannot diggest anymore,could you please help me to edit the file ,or you can upload a mod about that ,maybe i can pay for this

I've found that simply using "help capacity 4" and "player.addperk" + the last level of the Vore Capacity perk's ID raises the player's capacity to 104.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Hello!
I have been troubleshooting for the past couple of weeks getting this to work, but I keep running into the same problem; that being that I am not able to access any pred perks, even when I have enable and reenabled female preds. I am able to swallow and digest, but I can not access any pred levels and I cannot access the belly inventory even with a hotkey for access selected. All of the pred perks are blacked out and I only have levels in prey. addperk console commands don't seem to be helping.

Has anyone else had this issue? I would appreciate any help in resolving this.

Thanks!
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby noxwood25 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:18 pm

So I've had to reinstall this mod onto my new computer and I seem to have screwed something up but I can't tell what. There is no sound for anything vore related, the Thicc vore UI won't appear and the coldsteelj bellies won't work. The sound is the part that is confusing me the most, but I have no idea where to start looking for the problem. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I've probably just done something dumb and not realized it, but any help would be appreciated.
noxwood25
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:34 pm

noxwood25 wrote:The sound is the part that is confusing me the most, but I have no idea where to start looking for the problem. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I've probably just done something dumb and not realized it, but any help would be appreciated.

Are you placing the mods manually or with a mod manager? And, are all of the prerequisite mods (the latest F4SE, HudFrameworks, MCM, &c.) in the correct load order? Was there a save from your previous computer, or is this a new save?
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby noxwood25 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:52 pm

JLIXIRIUM wrote:
noxwood25 wrote:The sound is the part that is confusing me the most, but I have no idea where to start looking for the problem. Has anyone else had a similar issue? I've probably just done something dumb and not realized it, but any help would be appreciated.

Are you placing the mods manually or with a mod manager? And, are all of the prerequisite mods (the latest F4SE, HudFrameworks, MCM, &c.) in the correct load order? Was there a save from your previous computer, or is this a new save?

I'm using Vortex for my mods, it's a fresh save, and I'm pretty sure I have all the requirements. I thought it might be a load order issue but so far I haven't found out where the hiccup is. I've never been very good with this stuff though so I might be missing something. What information would help narrow down the problem?
noxwood25
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:42 pm

noxwood25 wrote:I'm using Vortex for my mods, it's a fresh save, and I'm pretty sure I have all the requirements. I thought it might be a load order issue but so far I haven't found out where the hiccup is. I've never been very good with this stuff though so I might be missing something. What information would help narrow down the problem?

Not to worry; I'm sure you'll make it work.
I will try and walk you and anyone else you might be interested through it.
So;

-Don't install any mods (except for "Start Me Up") until you are outside of Vault 111. Bethesda games don't like it when you mess with their opening scripted scenes.
-Drag and drop F4SE 's files directly into your "SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Fallout 4" folder rather than through Vortex. Managers cannot use files that are placed outside of the Data folder, which F4SE has. Create a shortcut from the file titled "f4se_loader.exe" to Vortex and use that every time you launch the game.
-Next in your load order comes HudFramework.
-Then, Mod Configuration Menu.

-Next, and, this is optional, but they will help improve the speed of your game:
First, this one (unpack it and place its 2 files directly into your Fallout 4 folder, rather than the Data folder) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33946?tab=files And then install this one normally with Vortex: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/33947

-Then, LooksMenu
-Then BodySlide and Outfit Studio
-Next, Install Caliente's Beautiful Body Enhancer CBBE. Keep enabled all the options at the bottom of the FOMOD. Choose whichever other options you like. (a skin texture that goes really well with the mod is: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6940 ---It may not look like it on the mod page, but the skin stretches very smoothly minimal blemishes and blotchy polygons. Load that after CBBE)
-Download the vanilla outfit conversions on the home page of Vore 3.0
-Place them next in the load order.
-Place Azar's Ponytails and Waster Armor for Bria to work.
-NOW, place Vore 3.0 in the load order, along with applicable DLC patches.
-Open BodySlide through Vortex *with all the other mods so far checked as enabled*.
-Go to the top right and select Choose Groups and select the Vore related groups and Coldsteelj if it's there.
-Click preview and it will open a bunch of floating outifts.
-Go to the outfit's name and scroll to nude.
-Adjust your sliders to zero.
-In the bottom left corner, tick the Morph box.
-Select Batch Build and okays
-Close BodySlide
-Another mod that helps with clipping textures is: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25078?tab=files
-If you want jiggle physics, now place this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39088 and then this one (the first main CBP file), because the physics are really bit much at their defaults: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195?tab=files

That should do it!

If that doesn't work, the problem might exist in other conflicting files. Remember, always make sure the mods are up to date. And, if you have any preexisting saves that used another version of the Vore mod, even if you remove it from your mod manager, there might be residual configuration data that will impact even new save games. That is a bit more complicated to resolve.
If you have any questions about those steps, I'll try to answer them when I am able to.

If you are trying to use Coldsteelj's Weight Gain mod with Vore 3.0, the .esp plugins will conflict with eachother.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby AtomicSkunk » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:28 pm

Same problem like 2.0 :( :?

I eat an NPC but i cant talk to them while there in my belly(UB,AV,Vore) i have a hot key but its not working.
it worked a while ago what did i do?... oh but me being pray still works fine.

can somebody help me PLEASE!!

but every thing else about the mod Great love it :) :zombie: :gulp: :gulp:
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:52 am

Just curious.
Does the Prey Perk Vore Survivor even work?
If yes then what are the requirements?
Does both male and female preds need to be active?
Edit.
Also while playing as a female predator the belly doesn't register and it looks like as it's hammerspace vore.
Younger99
Participator

Postby mrcoconutkitty » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:06 pm

I have been having loads of trouble getting this mod to run properly. I have all mods needed installed (I think? Im not even sure at this point tbh) from the first page and followed the installation guide as well. Im using Mod Organizer 2 if that helps.

I cant get the Vore Perks menu to open. I hit B on the stat screen and it does nothing.
Bria has no clothes even tho I have the needed mods.
There is no mini thicc and hunger UI that I have seen from other images.
Pretty sure im not getting any Vore XP.
Context menu works, but there is no dialogue, even text when I ask to be vored. (Not sure if this one is intentional, but it feels like an oversight if not).

Im sure there is more that im leaving out, but ive been trying for hours messing with load orders and what not to get everything to work as intended, and I havent even left concord yet.

Its probably something basic that ive missed, but I really wanna get this to work. Any help will be appreciated.
Last edited by mrcoconutkitty on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrcoconutkitty
New to the forum

Postby oliverrook » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:48 pm

Still no luck with the vore minigame. Can't even get it to show up.
In addition, the hud belly never changes unless I reload a save.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby noxwood25 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:11 am

So going back to an older version of of fallout vore seems to have fixed the sound problems, but I still can't get the coldsteelj bellies to work. What sort of things might be causing this issue? I had it working just fine on my old computer, I'm not sure what I'm doing differently this time.
noxwood25
New to the forum

Postby Kendri » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:50 pm

I'm encountering a visual bug with the 2prey belly-
Spoiler: show

This becomes more and more apparent the more ThiccVore changes your character. I put ThiccVore on heavy settings to get a good visual of the bug. I built the belly in BodySlide using CBBE Zeroed Sliders (it is the same as my Body) with BuildMorphs checked. I'm unsure if this is something I did wrong on my end or if anyone else is experiencing this. It seems that the belly squishes inward and becomes thinner while stretching the parts connected to the midsection. It ends up looking smaller than the 1prey belly.

Also, other people reported this as well but the Gats bellies keep disappearing depending on the prey I've devoured. It's weird and I'm probably just blindly speculating but in my case, I've noticed the belly disappears on the 'even' number of prey I've devoured. EG if I devour 4 prey the belly will disappear, but when I devour a 5th it'll reappear properly. 6th, it's gone again. All my bellys are built properly with BuildMorphs enabled.

Also also a request, could we have BigTorso and ChestWidth sliders in ThiccVore?
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coolguywithhat » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:28 am

ok this might be me being dumb but how do you install this? im using vortex and under the mods tab it says I can drop files into vortex but when I try to use the folder, it says it cannot import directories. do I have to go into each folder and put in each part of the mod one by one, or is there something im missing?
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kendri » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:03 am

Coolguywithhat wrote:ok this might be me being dumb but how do you install this? im using vortex and under the mods tab it says I can drop files into vortex but when I try to use the folder, it says it cannot import directories. do I have to go into each folder and put in each part of the mod one by one, or is there something im missing?

When you install from file with Vortex, select the rar/zip archive itself and Vortex will do the rest. There's no need to extract the archive yourself.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby naughty9000 » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:08 pm

can the player.setav 000bellycapacity work in is mod
i one to make my belly big
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Coolguywithhat » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:54 pm

hopefully someone can help me with this. im trying to edit my character's body and when I hit the clothes button, which I am pretty sure comes from CBBE, my game just freezes. no fallout.exe has stopped working, not closing itself, just freezes with nothing I do will make the game respond. I have to hit ctrl+alt+del to get my computer to shut down, making the game force close and canceling the shutdown. I do have f4se and all the mods required and such. if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game