Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:43 pm

SniperFly wrote:Hey does anyone know cheats codes to set prey level higher?
Thanks!

Yeah, in the MCM menu there is a button to add a level, and then in-game you can choose whether to spend it in Pred or Prey levels.
I think, not sure, you'll have to activate debugging first, but MCM menu also explains how to do that.
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Hello! I'm experiencing a problem where companions don't digest what is in their stomachs. They remain at 2 units away from being at maximum capacity, but that number does not go down and they are not able to swallow anything else. I have tried sending them away, reloading the game and finding them again, but the problem persists. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Edit: To reiterate, my companion has all-of-a-sudden stopped digesting. They walk around with a full belly at all times, and it won't go down in size or allow for any more devourment.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:39 pm

Not certain this is even still relevant to anyone but it seems to work - certainly stops Bria in her tracks although she can still punch you to death:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AknvlG1KTIG5ia0lKbu ... Q?e=ecmTnd

Theoreticaly a Pred Only patch. Works for me, your mileage may vary.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 15987123 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:06 am

The belly inventory button or scat button works once, after that they cannot be accessed and they do not work. It is impossible to clean the stomach from trash
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 pm

15987123 wrote:The belly inventory button or scat button works once, after that they cannot be accessed and they do not work. It is impossible to clean the stomach from trash

Are you using Godmode, infinite carry weight or other cheats? I've discovered that this tends to bug out that function.
If this still doesn't fix the issue, maybe you can work around it by spawning multiple instances of the Disposal item and hotkeying them.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby AtomicSkunk » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:26 pm

what perk do i need to eat deathclaws?

LOVE THE MOD BY THE WAY KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING :gulp: :gulp:
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby NazistDuck » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:47 pm

Top of the Food Chain (INT 10), plus I recommend expanding belly capacity a bit. Deathclaws take up quite a bit of space.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby AtomicSkunk » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:45 pm

thanks you
AtomicSkunk
New to the forum

Postby chris9774 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:40 pm

Not sure if I'm a total fuckin idiot, but i havent played FO4 in like half a year, came back to update this mod and before hand all my shit was borked, last night i re-installed every mod i was using at the time then picked up the newest version of Fallout Vore, along with the vanilla coldsteel textures.
When i use bodyslide I have no presets available when doing the coldsteel conversions so i manually remade what my CBBE sliders were, then tried to save and it told me i couldn't. I batch built (with morphs ticked) all the coldsteel conversions with the proper sliders i wanted and then launched the game, but nothing looked the way it did with said sliders, so then i built them all with the CBBE preset i had without morphs and they work and have physics now, but i don't have any bellies even when nude, i enabled coldsteel bellies and im not sure what to do from here, any help would be greatly appreciated!
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby redsoxfan301 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:31 pm

MrAntisocial wrote:I'm new to this kind of modding and am having some trouble. I believe I have almost everything functioning right now but every time I try to activate Thicc vore and close setting, Thicc vore deactivates itself. I downloaded all the required files listed and use Vortex if that helps. When I downloaded the mod, I simply dropped the still zipped file into download page in Vortex.

To go off of this, I am also having the same problem right now and I don't know if there was every a fix for it. I am attaching a screenshot of what my thiccv ore screen looks like.
Attachments
Screenshot (6).png
redsoxfan301
New to the forum

Postby LennyBevens888 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:47 pm

Okay I'm a little stuck. Vore works fine but Weight Gain is being buggy, For 1 I don't gain weight by eating Raiders or any enemy, is this cause I put Weight Gain AFTER CBBE? Though when I eat normal food I do gain a noticeable amount. Then for some reason out of nowhere my body will just rest back to its base size. Just like that, no reason or warning. I have all the necessary mods. Is there some things I should't have? Back then the mod works perfectly! Weight Gain and all! Now it just bugs out...can anyone please help me?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby DASexual » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:39 am

Hey is there supposed to be text showing up underneath the context vore menu of dialogue? Because whenever I got over to actually do any of the context vore actions I just get a cinematic of the MC and target person nodding or shaking their head at one another and nothing else. Just asking since I saw a few other people mention that have had trouble with dialogue for the context vore and wanted to make certain there actually was suppose to be subtitles of text for you to read.
DASexual
New to the forum

Postby finalfront » Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:42 pm

So I am having a problem getting the belly meshes to function properly. Everything in the mod works, including the THICC portion of the mod with weight game, but no matter what I do the belly will not appear
finalfront
New to the forum

Postby 11001011 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:35 pm

Hi Carreau,

I've been having an issue related to trying to be willingly swallowed then choosing the digestion option. It'll deplete my health to (seemingly) zero like it's supposed to, but then there'll be a popup telling me I'll have to struggle more if I want to get out. It then it gives me 3 attempts at the old escape minigame (despite my preset for the new arrow keys), but doesn't accept mouse inputs. Eventually I "lose" and I get the "quit to menu" option, but the pred never finished digestion/starts absorbing. I noticed that right before the weird text popup REEL shows a "Player earned a second wind" entry, followed by, "FV_PlayerStruggleScript Timer Second Wind. Reduce iLevelZeroFailed from 0". Could this be causing the issue?

Second issue I just noticed as part of testing: tried to be willingly eaten and then escape from Geneva and it locked my camera in the horizontal direction, so I can't look up or down.

Finally, sometimes when using the hotkey to talk with the prey in my character's stomach, it pulls up the name of another character I've done context vore with (pred or prey), but who isn't in my character's stomach. I'm noticing a lot of "Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call" and "warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp197"" (where 197 is different each time) errors in REEL as well, is that related?

Will try to upload my mod list and REEL logs shortly.

Thanks for reading!
New to the forum

Postby Vague » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:46 pm

Hey, my character is unable to digest anything it eats. Everything else works fine, the prey just doesn't take damage, and if i try to manual digest with the the hotkey it tells me i haven't finished digestion. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling fallout and the mods with no luck. Can anyone recommend me advice?
Vague
New to the forum

Postby meatwad88 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:12 am

from what i got running the belly would get round once, show no belly bar, and wouldn't extend again after i regurgitated.
Last edited by meatwad88 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
meatwad88
New to the forum

Postby AColdDayInHell » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Is it at all possible to get a list of the available console commands?
AColdDayInHell
New to the forum

Postby blassimg1 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:51 pm

I think I'm dumb and sorry if this question was posted before but how do I get xp for prey level?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby FurryDesirer » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 am

No new update?
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alma1226 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:13 pm

So I cant get the vulpine race patch, for some weird reason mega wouldnt download it,tried using mega sync but it gets stuck or it loops when its halfway done downloading, Anyone knows how to work around this or where else I can get the file?
~ Kinda new into some things >~< not a very good role player but I try my best always and well I'm here to talk too if needed nwn~
Alma1226
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game