Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby DarkSlayer » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:59 pm

NazistDuck wrote:Is there any ways to add vore perks to NPCs, such as Bria? I find that she often lets prey escape and has some pretty meager stats. Admiteddly I'm a bit of a cheater when I'm playing just for fun.
Any console commands? addperk doesn't seem to cause any changes in her.

Did you select Bria via console and used addperk? It might not work, not sure about that. Otherwise you would have to use xEdit or the Creation Kit to add perks to her.
DarkSlayer
Somewhat familiar

Postby NazistDuck » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:24 pm

DarkSlayer wrote:
NazistDuck wrote:Is there any ways to add vore perks to NPCs, such as Bria? I find that she often lets prey escape and has some pretty meager stats. Admiteddly I'm a bit of a cheater when I'm playing just for fun.
Any console commands? addperk doesn't seem to cause any changes in her.

Did you select Bria via console and used addperk? It might not work, not sure about that. Otherwise you would have to use xEdit or the Creation Kit to add perks to her.

Yes, I'm sure of it. I can safely remove and add items to her inventory through the console, so probably not the issue.
I'll give that a try. Thank you.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:11 pm

Edit, Nevermind I figured out that it's possible.
Last edited by Younger99 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Younger99
Participator

Postby carlj » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:55 pm

From a loading screen i found out that there are vore magazine to find. Can someone tell me where they are (or at least give me an hint where to search)?
carlj
Participator

Postby Kendri » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:07 pm

carlj wrote:From a loading screen i found out that there are vore magazine to find. Can someone tell me where they are (or at least give me an hint where to search)?

I have no idea where they are, I was never able to find one naturally. I spawned them via consolecommands just to see what they did and they allow you to devour extra prey without slowing down, so they're more useful if you have Heavy Preds enabled. I'd love to see the vore magazines get an overhaul.

EDIT: Also, wanted the say that the TwoPrey belly looks fantastic, however it doesn't have the VoreBellyMega/Big/Small sliders and it looks fairly small by default. Can these sliders be included in the next patch?
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:02 am

Kendri wrote:
carlj wrote:From a loading screen i found out that there are vore magazine to find. Can someone tell me where they are (or at least give me an hint where to search)?

I have no idea where they are, I was never able to find one naturally. I spawned them via consolecommands just to see what they did and they allow you to devour extra prey without slowing down, so they're more useful if you have Heavy Preds enabled. I'd love to see the vore magazines get an overhaul.

EDIT: Also, wanted the say that the TwoPrey belly looks fantastic, however it doesn't have the VoreBellyMega/Big/Small sliders and it looks fairly small by default. Can these sliders be included in the next patch?

To quote RiggsEclipse from the previous thread:

RiggsEclipse wrote:Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Spoiler: show
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!

I have found all of the mags as well, by following this guide.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby NazistDuck » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:09 am

Worked like a charm, DarkSlayer. Thanks again.
In other news, managed to romance Bria as a male observer guy. This is going to be a weird relationship.
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:50 am

DragonPrey3200 wrote:So I've made a bit of a Anime Nanakochan compatibility "patch". It's basically just some edited textures for the Vulpine patch, so in order to use it, you'll need the vulpine mod installed along with the Nanakochan mod. On the upside, it will give the added bonus of giving your Nanakochan character a fox tail if you want that. Unfortunately, as this is a bit of a roundabout way of making this mod work with the Anime race mod, you can't have your character be anime but without the tail. But hey, it better than nothing, right?

Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6jhyz2u0e ... ch.7z/file

20200616171514_1.jpg

Vulpine patch by RakeVuri

DragonPrey3200, how should i install it? i made the nanakochan mod work but i still have the og belly, and the skin color is off too.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby carlj » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:31 pm

GrayLotus wrote:To quote RiggsEclipse from the previous thread:

RiggsEclipse wrote:Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!

I have found all of the mags as well, by following this guide.

Yea i haven't found this post, thanks for that!
carlj
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:19 am

Alright, could someone please tell me how the hell Context Vore works?!
I have set my character as both prey and predator, been mashing the button I assigned to be said button for context vore, raiders never seem to eat me and while I can spawn the vore NPCs they're pretty much nothing but glorified punching bags!
Just someone please help me.
I'm losing my mind here and have no bloody clue if I've done something wrong.
Younger99
Participator

Postby NazistDuck » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:57 am

Younger99 wrote:Alright, could someone please tell me how the hell Context Vore works?!
I have set my character as both prey and predator, been mashing the button I assigned to be said button for context vore, raiders never seem to eat me and while I can spawn the vore NPCs they're pretty much nothing but glorified punching bags!

Do you use Mod Organizer? If so, sorting out your load order or disabling other mods may help. It solved that problem in my case.

I'd also like to ask... How do companions turn into predators? I've given Cait a Nuka-Acid but the Pip-Boy still lists her as prey, and Thicc vore still does not consider her a pred.
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:23 am

Are physics not suppose to be enabled? or how would one go about enabling them for the new vore mod v3 body? not sure if i built something wrong or need another mod to get it to work.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:48 pm

NazistDuck wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Alright, could someone please tell me how the hell Context Vore works?!

Do you use Mod Organizer? If so, sorting out your load order or disabling other mods may help. It solved that problem in my case.

I'd also like to ask... How do companions turn into predators? I've given Cait a Nuka-Acid but the Pip-Boy still lists her as prey, and Thicc vore still does not consider her a pred.

Yes I have used a mod organizationer.
And I have no clue how and if you can make companions into preds.
Edit: I managed to get the mod working properly.
Is there any mods to make female NPCs more common?
Namely raiders?
Younger99
Participator

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:31 am

OH also is there by chance you would be able to add a option to disable the struggle system only for when willingly or even for both, when being digested was trying to get digested by bria a few times and 6 out the 7 times i tried it it did the struggle system witch then bugged out cause i just waited them out to fail witch then made to were she wouldn't finish digesting, and i was stuck inside her each time at 1Hp the 1 time it did just go straight to digestion it worked fully with no issues.
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:37 pm

Just curious could anyone tell me how to level up as prey?
By console commands would be preferred.
Younger99
Participator

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Has anyone els noticed the issue with the texture on the vulva for CBBE when using the 1ATrueVore?
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby NazistDuck » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Younger99 wrote:Just curious could anyone tell me how to level up as prey?

You can use the MCM menu and go to "Help". Type the debug command into the console, go to Fallout Vore in the MCM, scroll all the way down and you should see a button for that. Level up as you please, buy prey levels on the perk screen and lose your head.
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:07 pm

NazistDuck wrote:
Younger99 wrote:Just curious could anyone tell me how to level up as prey?

You can use the MCM menu and go to "Help". Type the debug command into the console, go to Fallout Vore in the MCM, scroll all the way down and you should see a button for that. Level up as you please, buy prey levels on the perk screen and lose your head.

Thanks mate! XD
Younger99
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:17 am

What are some recommended mods to use alongside this?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby oliverrook » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:24 pm

So, I recently installed this mod and whenever I get eaten, the struggle mini game never shows up and I never lose any health.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game