Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby RandomSnivy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:30 pm

So I noticed that male preds don't get the nice defined bellies that females do. Is this intentional? 'Cause those defined human bulges are really good and I'm kinda bummed they aren't showing up on my male character.
RandomSnivy
New to the forum

Postby eric71 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:39 pm

yes I have the same problem after having swallowed someone the belly disappears and does not come back.
after installing several times the problem is still the same.
just as I don't have the thicc vore tracker widjet at the top right.
I had a hard time bringing up the belly of coldsteel.
by that all works seemingly well. :roll:
eric71
New to the forum

Postby Leoinc » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:31 am

Yeah, the thicc widget in the top right don't seem to update for me either, the sated meter do though.

Seeing as I want to slowly consume most of the wasteland, and go from emaciated to thicc, how do I edit the speed at which I grow in size? I'm guessing these have to be edited, but could someone explain what each does to me? And can i use decimals (and should i use a "," or a "." to signal decimal numbers)?

fMeterModRate=3
fMeterRate=2
fBodyRate=5
iMFRatio=50
iMeterMod=-3
iAnimalMeterInc=8
iDeathClawMeterInc=60
iHumanMeterInc=12
iMireLurkMeterInc=15
iSuperMutantMeterInc=20
iWeightLossChance=6
iExcessLossAmount=-25

Edit: Nevermind most, I figured them out, except for iWeightLossChance and iExcessLossAmount. Is iWeightLossChance the chance to lose weight when under 60 satiation in percent, and iExcessLossAmount the persentage loss of your thiccness?

I also realise editing the inpctypemeterinc to lower values would work for reducing fat gain, but it would also make it a pain at increasing the sated meter if it's low. From my understanding, weight gain is when the sated meter increases past 100 divided by two in percent. IE: At 96 sated meter, eating a human would give you 108 sated meter, leaving you with 8/2 = 4% weight gain. Is this correct?

If so, can I increase the divider, to say, 20? In the previous example I'd then gain 8/20 = 0.4% weight gain, which seems more reasonable for a longer game. Though by my standards I'd probably want it to something like 200, aka a 0.04% weight gain, resulting in having to eat 1666,67 humans at full sated level before reaching 100% weight. If possible, which files do I need to edit to increase the divider to 200, and can the game store the 0.04% weight gain, so that I in time will be able to see change to my characters thiccness?

Also, is there a debug command to show current thiccness in numbers?

Double edit: Through som more sleuthing in the FV_WeightChangeScript, I found "Function IncreaseFullnessMeter(WeightData data, Actor Prey)" at line 1379, and more specifically the line 1425:

data.excess = data.excess + ((data.FullnessMeter + meterAddition - 100)/2)

By changing the number "2" to say "100", am I correct in that excess fat will be gained at a rate of 1/50 the normal settings? From looking at logs it seems your mod stores size-changes as floats, so am I correct to assume that this would actually work? What if the game crashes/I save/load. Are the values still stored, or are they lost?
Leoinc
Been posting for a bit

Postby MDLucy » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Could someone explain how and when items in your stomach are digested ?

I swallowed some Raiders and now each time i try to eat someone it says the stomach is full of items.
is there a info how many items are in there too?
MDLucy
Been posting for a bit

Postby ikill12345 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Hey, so I don't know what exactly is going on when I tried to do what the guide asked me to do (Section 2).

I did every step, but for some reason its not working at all, and I tried everything I could possibly think of. (reinstalling the game, reinstall every mod, order, etc) for the MCM, it gives me "$MCM_Menu_Help" or lets say when I open the tab, everything is just "$Thicc_Vore" or just "$Player_Pred_Button", even the help section is just "Player_Pred_Button_Help", (Normally the description should be there, but no).

Also, I can't open the pred/prey tab in my pipboy, so rip that aswell. Anyone has any idea of what's going on?

Note: Some mods are working fine such as Azar's hair, so.. I don't think the problem is with the F4SE? Idk..

EDIT 1: So I did some "experiments" to see what exactly was the problem, and I think it is actually the F4SE. I used the Mod Manager and just installed MCM to see, and when I checked it was just "$MCM_MENU_HELP" (Can't really remember what it mentioned since I just focused if it had the $ symbol or not). I did a complete reinstall of Fallout 4, and had the F4SE installed, but here is what I don't understand at all:

I was supposed to copy certain files in the F4SE, and then place them in the /common/fallout4, right? I should give me a popup that I need to replace some files because name duplications? But i'm not getting that, but instead it just auto replaces? (Or merges idk)

Is there something I'm doing wrong here? All I did was do a complete reinstall of Fallout 4, like delete the file from steam, and the file in "My documents". Ever since then I was having problems like these, any help?
Last edited by ikill12345 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ikill12345
New to the forum

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:38 pm

hello again, there’s a few thing I’ve remarked:
It has been said before but since it’s happening to me too I’ll tell anyway , the belly (most of the time) disappears when exceeding 7 of fullness, to correct that I activate the “belly gear multiple prey” that can be found in the vore basement , that’s the only way I have to correct this, it’s in the Apparel window.

So I talked about bria not improving her vore levels (either pred or prey) not even her capacity, the same happens with Piper actually, the way it’s presented it feels like we should be able to choose manually their perks, is that the case? Or am I far from the truth?

One last thing there is that pred perk Nubile Nibbler which reduces AP cost upon swallowing that requires 5 agility to learn, well even tho I have 5 agility I still can’t learn it
Last edited by Ayra42 on Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelios » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Wait a moment. Where is the link to download?
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Gelios wrote:Wait a moment. Where is the link to download?

First page carreau’s second post, click the image
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby SK » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:49 pm

MDLucy wrote:Could someone explain how and when items in your stomach are digested ?

I swallowed some Raiders and now each time i try to eat someone it says the stomach is full of items.

I'm in the same boat, can't figure out how to clear out stomach of items. Also keeping fingers crossed for fast add on mods to give us predatory wildlife again.
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby Gelios » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:
Gelios wrote:Wait a moment. Where is the link to download?

First page carreau’s second post, click the image

Oh, thanks! I'm stupid
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:43 pm

SK wrote:
MDLucy wrote:Could someone explain how and when items in your stomach are digested ?

I'm in the same boat, can't figure out how to clear out stomach of items. Also keeping fingers crossed for fast add on mods to give us predatory wildlife again.

Can’t say much about it except activate scat, even if you don’t like it (like me if you care) at least each time you “clear yourself” all the items are expelled from your stomach
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomSnivy » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 pm

SK wrote:

I find the best way is to bind the "disposal" aid item in your inventory to one of your faves. If scat is off it simply opens the belly inventory to remove items.
RandomSnivy
New to the forum

Postby spezial458 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi i seem to have found a bug the thicc meter in the hud doesnt work
spezial458
New to the forum

Postby Ayra42 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Hoooooollllddd on, I’ve dismissed bria for piper, but now I can’t find bria anywhere in sanctuary (since I sent her there) where would she be?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby LennyBevens888 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:20 pm

Something odd is happening with my body, mainly the belly. Only once was I successfully able to eat and digest a few prey, my belly shrank and went back to normal size. But ever since that every time I would eat a prey my belly would grow big, flash a smaller size, get bigger, shrink a little, but then stay the same size even when having an empty belly. I've messed with the sliders but the same thing keeps happening. One thing is when I would have a super chubby body I would eat a pred, digest and shrink as normal, but now my body would shrink to its normal size, loosing all the weight, and the belly would stay the same size. Do I need to have Fallout 4 vore beta 2.0.2 mod installed or is this mod one thing in its own?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby Yacchatta » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:20 pm

I'm also having an issue with the belly whenever I use coldsteel's morphs. Sometimes, whenever the prey is digesting and the belly is shrinking, it disappears and sets the "giant belly" slider up (I have it set to increase in the thicc vore slider settings). Even when it's done digesting though, the belly doesn't go away, and eating anyone else doesn't change the belly at all. Nothing like this happens at all when I'm not using coldsteel's bellies though, so I think it might just be an issue with that.

I've also got an issue where, when you change the scat display settings, changing it to "Scat+Bones" or "Clean Bones" doesn't actually show any bones, and in the latter case, nothing shows up at all when using the scat function.
Yacchatta
New to the forum

Postby Zhao » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:57 pm

Hey Carreau
I'm trying to load the fallout vore plugin into to creation kit to update a personal mod of my own that adds unique looking vore npc's to the wasteland, but the CK is not able to load this mod.
I was wondering what changes you made to make the mod load properly?
There is no error from the CK, it takes the time to load once the falloutvore.esp is activated as main file, but once loading is completed, nothing is loaded and the esp is not even active.
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby LennyBevens888 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:01 pm

Yacchatta wrote:I'm also having an issue with the belly whenever I use coldsteel's morphs. Sometimes, whenever the prey is digesting and the belly is shrinking, it disappears and sets the "giant belly" slider up (I have it set to increase in the thicc vore slider settings). Even when it's done digesting though, the belly doesn't go away, and eating anyone else doesn't change the belly at all. Nothing like this happens at all when I'm not using coldsteel's bellies though, so I think it might just be an issue with that.

I've also got an issue where, when you change the scat display settings, changing it to "Scat+Bones" or "Clean Bones" doesn't actually show any bones, and in the latter case, nothing shows up at all when using the scat function.

same, though when I eat something like food I gain weight, but once all the fat is gone I go back to the gigantic belly body
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby Yacchatta » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:26 pm

LennyBevens888 wrote:
Yacchatta wrote:I'm also having an issue with the belly whenever I use coldsteel's morphs. Sometimes, whenever the prey is digesting and the belly is shrinking, it disappears and sets the "giant belly" slider up (I have it set to increase in the thicc vore slider settings). Even when it's done digesting though, the belly doesn't go away, and eating anyone else doesn't change the belly at all. Nothing like this happens at all when I'm not using coldsteel's bellies though, so I think it might just be an issue with that.

same, though when I eat something like food I gain weight, but once all the fat is gone I go back to the gigantic belly body

I believe that the gaining weight from eating food thing is what happens if you have the esp from coldsteel's mod turned on. If you don't want that to happen, since I think that messes with with how weight gain works in FV3.0, all you need to install from coldsteel's mod are his bodyslide files.
Although, I'm still having my issues, and I didn't install the rest of his mod, so I'm not so sure anymore lmao
Yacchatta
New to the forum

Postby mmmooo55 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:07 pm

hey, pretty late response, but i still am struggling with opening the vore perks menu. the rest of the vore UI seems to appear, although i don't think i've seen the arrow key minigame,
i am able to eat items with the shown button on the pip-boy(B), and by clicking on it, but i cant seem to open the perk menu.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game