Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:31 pm

So after extensively testing this update out, I feel like there's a lot of things I personally find quite disappointing. And a lot of things that feel like it's more of a downgrade from Voremersion.

It doesn't matter what the size of the prey is creature-wise could be a death claw or any other larger creature they make the smallest bulges which really breaks any form of 'immersion' on it's own. If npcs decide to punch the target at the same time they both will swallow and get a belly which results in one spitting up the prey which does nothing and just being really weird.

As somebody who is into being prey, the creature mods and addons were huge bonuses that really added to the immersion and also threat to me. Whether or not they weren't originally part of the mod, I feel like calling this "Fallout Vore 3.0" is a bit bloated out of proportions. If anything this feels more like "Fallout Vore 2.5" because all the other addons like vore queens and such got integrated but not the creatures. With plenty of help on your development team for the creature addons it's a bit surprising nothing made it in.

NPC predators trying to digest other NPC's or creatures is like watching cat and mouse without any catching. Prey is just always spat up and doesn't digest unless the creature dies on the swallowing blow. Another feature that really is appealing to people who don't play predator which is out of the equation. But if you are eaten by a predator you get this obstructing minigame which really just feels like something meant as an easy escape feature for predators. However being digested if you don't succeed is a very good addition if you like being prey. However the predators still continue to attack your phased character like you aren't in their belly.

The digestion tick settings seem to be missing as well which is very bad if you are digested as a prey player (( And if you actually reform with the reformation perk which is only 92% chance maxed out. I'll bring this up below )) you have to sit through a very very long absorption period before you respawn. And when you do because the predator is still attacking your image you just get swallowed again most of the time.

Now I know there's probably not a whole lot of perks that could really be added to get anywhere near the amount of predator perks there are. But I think the reformation perk is probably the most incredible addition in this update. Normally you would quit to the menu or reload a save if you get digested but now you literally reform as it says! One issue I have is the fact it's just 92% chance at max rank. As someone who plays as prey it's almost like a tease or taunt to not be able to indulge in being a prey.

The mod is definitely more stable but that doesn't really mean much with all the extra content and features missing in this release. I figured I would give my personal opinion and feedback since it doesn't seem like these things have been addressed yet.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby StandardUser » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:57 pm

I'm happy to see Fallout Vore 3.0 released, everything seems to be working correctly except for the news menus added. I gained a vore level and a perk point and both the menus in the pipboy and the new custom menu said that I was still level one and when I spent my perk point, the custom menu still said that i had one perk point left after using it.
StandardUser
New to the forum

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:So after extensively testing this update out, I feel like there's a lot of things I personally find quite disappointing. And a lot of things that feel like it's more of a downgrade from Voremersion.

It doesn't matter what the size of the prey is creature-wise could be a death claw or any other larger creature they make the smallest bulges which really breaks any form of 'immersion' on it's own. If npcs decide to punch the target at the same time they both will swallow and get a belly which results in one spitting up the prey which does nothing and just being really weird.

As somebody who is into being prey, the creature mods and addons were huge bonuses that really added to the immersion and also threat to me. Whether or not they weren't originally part of the mod, I feel like calling this "Fallout Vore 3.0" is a bit bloated out of proportions. If anything this feels more like "Fallout Vore 2.5" because all the other addons like vore queens and such got integrated but not the creatures. With plenty of help on your development team for the creature addons it's a bit surprising nothing made it in.

NPC predators trying to digest other NPC's or creatures is like watching cat and mouse without any catching. Prey is just always spat up and doesn't digest unless the creature dies on the swallowing blow. Another feature that really is appealing to people who don't play predator which is out of the equation. But if you are eaten by a predator you get this obstructing minigame which really just feels like something meant as an easy escape feature for predators. However being digested if you don't succeed is a very good addition if you like being prey. However the predators still continue to attack your phased character like you aren't in their belly.

The digestion tick settings seem to be missing as well which is very bad if you are digested as a prey player (( And if you actually reform with the reformation perk which is only 92% chance maxed out. I'll bring this up below )) you have to sit through a very very long absorption period before you respawn. And when you do because the predator is still attacking your image you just get swallowed again most of the time.

Now I know there's probably not a whole lot of perks that could really be added to get anywhere near the amount of predator perks there are. But I think the reformation perk is probably the most incredible addition in this update. Normally you would quit to the menu or reload a save if you get digested but now you literally reform as it says! One issue I have is the fact it's just 92% chance at max rank. As someone who plays as prey it's almost like a tease or taunt to not be able to indulge in being a prey.

The mod is definitely more stable but that doesn't really mean much with all the extra content and features missing in this release. I figured I would give my personal opinion and feedback since it doesn't seem like these things have been addressed yet.

Deathclaws should be taking up 12 slots of capacity, which should reflect as a max size gut. I'll look into seeing if there's a problem I didn't catch during testing. A lot of creatures don't take the standard 2 slots, so they should be showing up as different sized bellies once swallowed.

I've received some feedback on the reformation perk already. I'm probably going to up it to 100% for the max rank. As for why I have the system wait, that's two fold. One, a lot of people like watching the belly shrink, and all that. Two, I'm keying off the end of digestion when the cleanup phase occurs. You should have about 4 seconds of swallow immunity once you regain control of your character.

I would like to get creature vore into the mod. I was very focused on learning new coding skills with xSE and flash to get more utility into the backend of the mod. Since I'm kind of a one man show on a lot of the coding and plugin creation, some things didn't make the cut for this release. But that's not to say things can't be added down the road.

Stability should help the other modders with creating plugins rather than having to key off my overhaul plugin. It's only been 24 hours.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby Kerbalmaster » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:17 pm

I am having some trouble with the New UI. namely that It seems to be Non-existent In my Game. Is there anything I may be missing? Either in terms of mods or in terms of settings? On a side note, Im unsure how to get rid of the junk in my gut, leaving me unable to swallow anything else.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Carreau » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:22 pm

I pushed a small bug fix. v3.0.1 is live.

I'm about to log off for a couple of days and take a sabbatical. FF7 Remake is officially in my hands, so I'm going to be binging that. I'll be checking in to make sure the world isn't burning too much.
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby LennyBevens888 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:26 pm

So to get 3.0.1 would I need to restart my game again start a whole new game?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby Angery » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:40 pm

The new features are welcome, but I do have to share Dragon's soft disappointment with the *current* lack of extra content. I absolutely adored the thiccvore addon for how it implemented not only creature preds with working belly meshes, but also weight gain for them, even additional creatures from dlc and mods. While I maintain my excitement for this new and improved iteration, I think I'll hold off until creature preds are readded in one way or another and it's gone through some polish and bugfixing. For one thing while it's awesome the functionality for coldsteel mesh bellies comes built in, I still don't know if it's going to be automatically compatible with the vulpine race mod.
Angery
Been posting for a bit

Postby Farfanuggen » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:57 pm

Thicc Vore does not work with any companion aside Bria.

I've given them Nuka Acid and they've even digested enemies, but I can't get the mod to recognize the fact that they are preds.

Edit - Also, Nudity Predator is bugged. It gives 1 ballistic defense even though it shows 120.

Also, what to the Predator Injectors do?
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby BelowAverageCat » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:38 am

Angery wrote:I still don't know if it's going to be automatically compatible with the vulpine race mod.

From the small bit of playing around, it seems to be compatible with the player using the vulpine race mod, haven't tested with companions/other NPCs. Though sometimes when in the absorption phase, the stomach model would disappear
But I'm not sure if it's the vulpine mod, or the FOV mod bugging out, or some other one of my mods not playing nice
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:54 am

BelowAverageCat wrote:Though sometimes when in the absorption phase, the stomach model would disappear
But I'm not sure if it's the vulpine mod, or the FOV mod bugging out, or some other one of my mods not playing nice

Don't think it's specific to vulpine, I'm playing vanilla humans and I get that bug too
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LennyBevens888 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:04 am

Am I the only idiot who doesn't know how to use ColdSteelJ weight gain mod with the belly meshes? I've looked everywhere I possibly could and nothing helps ;w;
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby mauler158 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:40 am

LennyBevens888 wrote:Am I the only idiot who doesn't know how to use ColdSteelJ weight gain mod with the belly meshes? I've looked everywhere I possibly could and nothing helps ;w;

to answer your previous question, you don't need to start over to use the 3.0.1 update, just remove the old and replace with the new.

To get the belly working you need to find the outfits marked with coldsteel ssbbw2 in bodyslide, there's a filter for them on the top right, for just the nude body find "SSBBW2 body fix (physics+belly)" and set the vore sliders to 0 and the rest to your preferred preset, tick build morphs in the bottom left and then click build.

If using unique player body or anything that makes the player character use a different body than any other npc take note of where the body was saved to, usually data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets and copy the the femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri to playercharacterassets as well.

finally go in game and turn on thiccvore through the in game mcm menu and select cbbe a bit further down, that should be it, go eat something, we only built the nude body so far, so take off your clothes and go 3rd person to see the changes.

If you want to test if it works you can activate the debug mode shown in the help screen, it will unlock mcm buttons to set yourself to the largest size the sliders currently are set to. alternatively set the ssbbw2 slider on the mcm thiccvore sliders page to 100 and go eat something, the change should be noticeable.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ranacha » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:09 am

The addition of multi/mass vore support with the capacity system is good, but it doesn't work well with the current belly scaling. Bellies scale exponentially, so they quickly become hopelessly oversized if you eat more than a couple at once. If the belly size/volume could be made scale in direct proportion to the amount eaten then it would allow for far larger meals to be properly represented.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2410561942 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:26 am

OMG this is the future !
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:41 am

That mod sure is a blast! There’s just one thing i don’t get: bria doesn’t improve in any way in her vore abilities ( for instance I’m pred level 30 and prey lvl 3) am i missing something?
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby LennyBevens888 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:09 pm

mauler158 wrote:
LennyBevens888 wrote:Am I the only idiot who doesn't know how to use ColdSteelJ weight gain mod with the belly meshes? I've looked everywhere I possibly could and nothing helps ;w;

to answer your previous question, you don't need to start over to use the 3.0.1 update, just remove the old and replace with the new.

To get the belly working you need to find the outfits marked with coldsteel ssbbw2 in bodyslide, there's a filter for them on the top right, for just the nude body find "SSBBW2 body fix (physics+belly)" and set the vore sliders to 0 and the rest to your preferred preset, tick build morphs in the bottom left and then click build.

If using unique player body or anything that makes the player character use a different body than any other npc take note of where the body was saved to, usually data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets and copy the the femalebody.nif and femalebody.tri to playercharacterassets as well.

finally go in game and turn on thiccvore through the in game mcm menu and select cbbe a bit further down, that should be it, go eat something, we only built the nude body so far, so take off your clothes and go 3rd person to see the changes.

If you want to test if it works you can activate the debug mode shown in the help screen, it will unlock mcm buttons to set yourself to the largest size the sliders currently are set to. alternatively set the ssbbw2 slider on the mcm thiccvore sliders page to 100 and go eat something, the change should be noticeable.

I was only able to find Nude Body ssbbw2 in the Outfit/Body selection in Bodyslide. I built it how I wanted to and set vore sliders to 0, clicked build morphs. Ate two mole rats, and nothing, thicc vore was on and still nothing. Do I need to build the bodies without the Vore Batch Bellies clicked when batch building?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby Kendri » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:43 pm

Can anyone else confirm this bug/exploit: the sprint-swallow perk seems to 'break' when you sprint over fresh corpses. You end up swallowing and digesting them multiple times which causes some sort of loop for 1-2 minutes of just constant swallowing-digesting. It rewards a butt-load of experience too, I sprinted over a few ghoul bodies and once the loop stopped I leveled up around 5-6 times.

I thought it was because I have NPCTravels, which adds roaming NPC groups that might not be fully compatible with Voremersion but this occurs with "vanilla" NPCs as well. Works fine when they're alive, bugs out when they're dead.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZoeGrits » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:54 pm

Zbeubyx wrote:That mod sure is a blast! There’s just one thing i don’t get: bria doesn’t improve in any way in her vore abilities ( for instance I’m pred level 30 and prey lvl 3) am i missing something?

I'm getting this same issue with her capacity and level. (don't exactly get if the perk system is automatic for her or manual for her either)
ZoeGrits
New to the forum

Postby Leoinc » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:19 pm

Anyone else having issues with coldsteelj's belly flickering in and out after eating someone? One minute it's there, then it's just gone despite still having stuff to digest. Seems like a conflict between mods for bodymorph, but afaik I know I have yet to install any other mod that should conflict with vore 3.0.

Oh, and thank you for an awesome mod Carreau, it really is something quite unique.
Leoinc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jammothy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:23 pm

I am not that good with modding and have very little experience. Going off the idea that i have installed Nexus mod manager, can someone create a step by step guide on installing and making sure all of the features of the mod are working as intended? Please?

Edit: Nevermind im an idoit
Last edited by Jammothy on Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jammothy
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game