Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby naughty9000 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:26 am

help me i try to make the vorebellycapacity to 100
naughty9000
Been posting for a bit

Postby kenny043033 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:00 am

Is it possible to prevent fist weapon from working with a vore?
No matter how difficult and cruel the world is, the truth must be revealed.
kenny043033
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:07 am

Hello! Could someone please help me with this?

Every time that I have installed HUDframework (without any sorting mods or Def_UI) for the functionality of the Vore 3 widgets, I end up getting an intrusive banner-warning across my screen informing me:

"Make configuration xml with config app
Please run hudmenuset.exe from data interface folder".

No matter how many times I uninstall all of my mods, then reinstall the game, and make a clean new game, I cannot make this banner go away so long as HUDframework is installed. When I install an inventory sorting mod, it goes away, but the belly inventory stops working.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a workaround/way to patch the mods?

EDIT:

I figured out that the HUDFramework XML error resolves itself if you use a sorting mod (e.g. Simplified Sorting) but overwrite the sorting mod's xml file by loading HUDFramework AFTER the sorting mod. If that doesn't work for you, I am at a loss.
Last edited by JLIXIRIUM on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:11 pm

kenny043033 wrote:Is it possible to prevent fist weapon from working with a vore?

It would be possible, but it would require one to have an in-depth understanding of how to edit the .esp scripts. So, unless anyone (probably the mod author) is willing to remake the mod, the simple answer is: not easily.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby walkingbyself » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:39 am

How do you install this mod using Vortex? Since Nexus is no longer supporting Nexus Mod Manager. I have been having issues figuring out how to install it for the last day and I have had no luck. Does anyone have any good instructions?

Thank you.
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby NazistDuck » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:01 pm

walkingbyself wrote:How do you install this mod using Vortex? Since Nexus is no longer supporting Nexus Mod Manager. I have been having issues figuring out how to install it for the last day and I have had no luck. Does anyone have any good instructions?

Thank you.

Use Mod Organizer 2. It's a lot simpler than NMM. Just make sure that you ask it to install the zipped folder directly, not its contents.
Woah, don't have a heart attack, you're not 92 yet!
NazistDuck
Somewhat familiar

Postby walkingbyself » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:06 pm

NazistDuck wrote:
walkingbyself wrote:How do you install this mod using Vortex? Since Nexus is no longer supporting Nexus Mod Manager. I have been having issues figuring out how to install it for the last day and I have had no luck. Does anyone have any good instructions?

Thank you.

Use Mod Organizer 2. It's a lot simpler than NMM. Just make sure that you ask it to install the zipped folder directly, not its contents.

THank you
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby walkingbyself » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:38 pm

NazistDuck wrote:

Thank you.

Been playing with Mod Organizer 2, it says F4SE is missing files. I tell it to ignore and continue to install. I then enable it and try to run FO4 by running F4SE. F4SE warns that it is out dated and not compatible with current version of FO4, but I already made sure it was the most up to date version.

Suggestions?
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 pm

I have both the vore mod and weight gain mod instaled, but i only gain weight from food and not from vore?
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby Znonymous » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:29 am

Install F4SE directly to the game install folder by its auto installer. Don't use a mod manger for it. Then you point the mod manger at that new installed file inside the game folder.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousSpooky » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:51 am

-issue fixed already-
Last edited by VoraciousSpooky on Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoraciousSpooky
New to the forum

Postby FutaFan275 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:03 pm

I figured out how to change to belly capacity after a bit of digging.
Use "player.setav FV_BellyCapacity #" with # being your desired value.
FutaFan275
New to the forum

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:51 pm

A word of caution, everyone. Don't try to swallow Swan the Behemoth.

A funny thing will happen. Maybe not for you---but it did for me.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby JLIXIRIUM » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:17 am

FutaFan275 wrote:I figured out how to change to belly capacity after a bit of digging.
Use "player.setav FV_BellyCapacity #" with # being your desired value.

Excellent! Additionally, the same command (substituting "player" with the appropriate 8-digit companion id) works for current companions who you have already given Nuka Acid.
JLIXIRIUM
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rainbowknight2 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:20 am

Hey, first off, let me thank you for your hard work, it's simply amazing and I'm enjoying it so much!

I have noticed quite a few bugs tho, some more immersion-breaking than others. Maybe it's just a problem on my setup and you know a solution, or maybe it's something that needs to be fixed in a future update. Either way, I thought I should let you know.

-When a friendly pred decides to betray and digest you, I automatically escape after a 3-sec delay, followed by a "you got lucky this time" message. This happens every single time.

-Choosing the dialogue option to digest you gives me a regular pop-up message, notifying me how to escape and what arrows to push. This happens 3 times, on regular intervals. I don't actually get the mini-game tho, not with friendly preds, and clicking "OK" on the pop-up only makes the message disappear.

-A little after 3 instances of this message, I succumb, but I also don't. It stays stuck on the near-death animation; rapid heartbeat and blurry screen, my health is at 0, but I'm still able to 'poke your pred'. Choosing the digest option again then leads to insta-death, and the last save will be loaded.

-If voring the pc goes buggy, the character 'ghost' is less transparent than when it goes normally. Meaning hair and body are more visible than normal, especially the hair. That could be due to having modded + coloured hair tho.

-The last problem often occurs with combat vore against a vore raider. The pc turns semi invisible, as well as intangible. Combat then continues against the ghost pc, but can't progress further. Raider doesn't get a belly either. I was able to fix this once by refreshing preds & preys in MCM. But, after being digested and reviving from a perk, second round of combat had the same problem. I have not been able to confirm if this is still a problem because of the next bug I encountered.

-Vore raiders are no longer able to vore the pc. I noticed they just kept punching, so I spawned 1 of each type (veteran, survivalist, waster, scavver, scum, psycho, and a regular vore raider), one at a time. All of them simply tried to beat me to death without ever swallowing the pc. The only one that did manage to eat me was a VR scum, and the same one mentioned in the previous bug.

-Somehow (and I can't be entirely sure if it was this mod or something else) 3rd person view got seriously messed up. And it happened retroactively throughout all my saves. When switching from 1st person to 3rd person view, the camera was sunken into the ground, actually clipping through the floor and seeing the void below, but not falling further down. When I tried to walk, the camera would blink/glitch up and down rapidly as long as I was moving. Quitting to menu and reloading didn't fix it, but quitting to desktop did.

-On a side note. I heard people in the posts talking about beast preds and that that option is an add-on, but none of the posts actually had a link. With some digging, I did find Vorish Creatures by Delt, and Voralicious Creatures by 50000bees. Is it one of those? Or is there a different one specifically for this version of FV?
Because I tried installing both, but give a missing masters notif. One needs the files from voremersion, the other Fallout Vore files, presumably from an older version then. Or is there a way to make either of these work on FV 3.0? Because I don't know how compatible Voremersion is for instance, if I could just let 3.0 overwrite those files, and I was worried about messing up and having to start a entirely new game.

Thanks in advance!
Rainbowknight2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:41 am

Rainbowknight2 wrote:-When a friendly pred decides to betray and digest you, I automatically escape after a 3-sec delay, followed by a "you got lucky this time" message. This happens every single time.

I'll look into this. Context did not get a very hard look at when integrating into 3.0

Rainbowknight2 wrote:-Choosing the dialogue option to digest you gives me a regular pop-up message, notifying me how to escape and what arrows to push. This happens 3 times, on regular intervals. I don't actually get the mini-game tho, not with friendly preds, and clicking "OK" on the pop-up only makes the message disappear.

I'll see what's up.

Rainbowknight2 wrote:-If voring the pc goes buggy, the character 'ghost' is less transparent than when it goes normally. Meaning hair and body are more visible than normal, especially the hair. That could be due to having modded + coloured hair tho.

out of my control

Rainbowknight2 wrote:-The last problem often occurs with combat vore against a vore raider. The pc turns semi invisible, as well as intangible. Combat then continues against the ghost pc, but can't progress further. Raider doesn't get a belly either. I was able to fix this once by refreshing preds & preys in MCM. But, after being digested and reviving from a perk, second round of combat had the same problem. I have not been able to confirm if this is still a problem because of the next bug I encountered.

Known issue that crops up every time i think I have it squashed

Rainbowknight2 wrote:-Vore raiders are no longer able to vore the pc. I noticed they just kept punching, so I spawned 1 of each type (veteran, survivalist, waster, scavver, scum, psycho, and a regular vore raider), one at a time. All of them simply tried to beat me to death without ever swallowing the pc. The only one that did manage to eat me was a VR scum, and the same one mentioned in the previous bug.

Without a log, impossible to know what the issue is

Rainbowknight2 wrote:-Somehow (and I can't be entirely sure if it was this mod or something else) 3rd person view got seriously messed up. And it happened retroactively throughout all my saves. When switching from 1st person to 3rd person view, the camera was sunken into the ground, actually clipping through the floor and seeing the void below, but not falling further down. When I tried to walk, the camera would blink/glitch up and down rapidly as long as I was moving. Quitting to menu and reloading didn't fix it, but quitting to desktop did.

Restart Fallout. Camera is known to be buggy. This is an engine level issue I have no control over
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:40 am

Nice a custom tab in the pipboy. :) i look forward to messing with it.

the vore in fo4 feels better than the one in skyrim..well the old ass version i use 0.65c.
the multiprey and storing items in the belly is great! and the ability to eat anything also awesome.

i love the vault girl gif on the perk "they went right through me" perk how you see her rapidly digesting a big belly biting her lip :P

i used to use the older version when there was no junk cap on how much you could swallow and i always abused that ability heh
but this is much better i really like the xp heads up and level up system feels more rewarding

edit: shame about the camera but i'd probably end up just using a centered camera mod or something to deal with it. [hur hur or try not get vored comment]
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gelios » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:28 pm

Can not talk with Bria when she is my prey. Also NPC reappeared after regurgitation in their initiate positions, not right near me. Is that suppose to be?
And after I regurgitate her, she disappeares. But of course, teleports to me, when I teleport.
Then, attacking can interrupt regurgitation - so I stuck in Bria (with no "Bother your predator"), when she was attacked.

Bria's vore outfit doesn't show - no belly (I used context vore to start dialog with her). And yes, she doesn't swallow enemies.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby 338856 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:38 am

Can i ask some question?
Fallout 4 vore discord server is lost?
New to the forum

Postby Gelios » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:15 am

Yes, the problem is waster armor doesn't integrate in Fallout Vore Vanilla Outfit. So if Bria swallows someone, belly doesn't appear.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game