Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Kendri » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:37 am

Carreau wrote:Hey guys! 3.0.4 is live.

Great patch! I've also noticed that the ThiccSliders all work properly now, thank you!

Rumir wrote:
HarkonRedfield wrote:How to get rid of the annoying junk-filled belly?

If you refer to your ingame belly after eating junk, then you have to bind a key to open your belly inventory.
If you have MCM installed, you can find it there easily.

EDIT: I don't know if it works without MCM. The holotape doesn't seem to have any options for binding hotkeys.

IIRC it's the same hotkey as the scat hotkey. If you have scat disabled it just opens your belly inventory.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ome » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Minor thing but how do you choose between the vault boy/girl icon for the perk UI in the pipboy?
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Location: In your town, eating your women and stealing your cattles.

Postby mauler158 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:58 am

Ome wrote:Minor thing but how do you choose between the vault boy/girl icon for the perk UI in the pipboy?

Its an option in the FOMOD when you first install it.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ome » Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:00 am

mauler158 wrote:
Ome wrote:Minor thing but how do you choose between the vault boy/girl icon for the perk UI in the pipboy?

Its an option in the FOMOD when you first install it.

I never got any options that popped up when I installed it. So I guess I did something wrong? Aside from that though everything seems to be working...
Image The next time evil thinks to catch us with our pants down, they'll get a face full of kitchen!
Ome
Artist

Postby soljakwinever » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:02 am

Hello, I'm pretty sure I have this mod installed correctly but I can't really get it to work without forcing it to. I've been playing for a few hours now on a new save trying to see if I'd get any vore raiders and haven't seen any. I tried heading to the Vore Basement to see if I could get Bria to eat me by punching her and she simply punches me to death rather than eating me. The only way I've managed to get vore to work is to use a hunger gas grenade. Is there something I need to do to enable the vore stuff?
soljakwinever
New to the forum

Postby Kendri » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:21 pm

soljakwinever wrote:Hello, I'm pretty sure I have this mod installed correctly but I can't really get it to work without forcing it to. I've been playing for a few hours now on a new save trying to see if I'd get any vore raiders and haven't seen any. I tried heading to the Vore Basement to see if I could get Bria to eat me by punching her and she simply punches me to death rather than eating me. The only way I've managed to get vore to work is to use a hunger gas grenade. Is there something I need to do to enable the vore stuff?

There were settings added to the MCM to turn vore raiders on/off and I -think- they're off by default? You can always try enabling debug mode, I think there's a global reset button that "reboots" all predator/prey NPCs. Might help. I generally play as a sole-pred so I'm not entirely sure about multiple NPC pred stuff.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ome » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:10 pm

Another thing, I just noticed if I eat more then three people, no belly is displayed at all.
Ome
Artist

Postby StandardUser » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:41 pm

I've been having problems with this weird bug where my prey level is able to increase but, no matter what i do my pred level as well as companions pred levels will not go past level 1, once the exp bar reaches max it says that my pred level has increased and it even gives me the skill point but, upon checking the perks menu my pred level will still be at one instead of being at two. Even when i use the debug menu the same thing happens where I get the skill points but my level stays the same. Has anyone else run into this problem?
StandardUser
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:35 am

I'm really tempted to learn how to use the Creation Kit so I can make a compatibility patch for the anime race mod.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Encryptedbeing » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:16 am

I'm not sure what happened but randomly coldsteeldj belly stopped working, the default one works fine but this one just won't appear, know how to help me with this?
Encryptedbeing
New to the forum

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:30 pm

So I've made a bit of a Anime Nanakochan compatibility "patch". It's basically just some edited textures for the Vulpine patch, so in order to use it, you'll need the vulpine mod installed along with the Nanakochan mod. On the upside, it will give the added bonus of giving your Nanakochan character a fox tail if you want that. Unfortunately, as this is a bit of a roundabout way of making this mod work with the Anime race mod, you can't have your character be anime but without the tail. But hey, it better than nothing, right?

Patch: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6jhyz2u0e ... ch.7z/file

20200616171514_1.jpg

Vulpine patch by RakeVuri
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ome » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:48 pm

If I convince someone to let me swallow them, how do I interact with them again? I seem to be completely unable to do anything while their in my belly.
Ome
Artist

Postby Mogrir » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Ome wrote:If I convince someone to let me swallow them, how do I interact with them again? I seem to be completely unable to do anything while their in my belly.

You have to assign a Context Vore hotkey in the mods menu, its separate from the key you set for the "Ask about vore" option.
Mogrir
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:17 pm

Hey, Carreau I'd find it hard to believe this hasn't been asked yet but why is Apex predator based off intelligence? Wouldn't it make more sense for it be unlocked via leveling like by Character and/or Vore Level 50 you've seen the whole wasteland and now know what can and can't fit in your mouth but with intelligence you can just start off as a nerd and without any real reasoning, be able to eat deathclaws straight out da vault. Also if anything you would certainly need brawn more than intelligence to down a deathclaw

Also, it's pretty ironic that Bria of all people dislikes cannibalism. Then again cannibalism and hard vore have a very fine line between them :gulp:
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby ironbadass » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:11 am

I felt like sharing some tricks I learned and the resources I gathered. :-D

So there's a mod called shino poses. Link down below. It lets you craft rings at chem stations. If the said ring is equipped you can select a still pose. But these poses are .hkx files that can be replaced with .hkx animations. You just had to rename them in order for the animation to function.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... escription

Also, check this mod out if you want to add more life to your settlements
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/34144

Therefore I searched far and wide for .hkx animations in other mods that would look good with a big prey filled belly. I found 135 animations to be exact. I even put them in order to tell a loose narrative. You can always rearrange the animations yourself. But have to rename the files so shinos mod thinks your using their works. First time using mega. I hope this works
https://mega.nz/folder/jUJG1SKD#oKb9UA9 ... r/fVZmWAiL

Take my renamed files and put them in this destination to replace the old ones once you uploaded shinos mod to your game. Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\Shinoboru

Go in-game. Make your shino ring. Hot bar said ring and presto easily triggered belly animations. Enjoy.

P.S. I do not take credit for any of these animations. I just did the legwork to track them down, renamed them, then reordered them. ^^;
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:16 am

So, this might be a bit of a tangent, but I am curious. If I were to use this mod alongside the "play as a gulper/deathclaw" mod, exactly what would happen?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zerothx16 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:20 am

GREGOLE wrote:So, this might be a bit of a tangent, but I am curious. If I were to use this mod alongside the "play as a gulper/deathclaw" mod, exactly what would happen?
I am not sure if anything would work. There are two creature vore mod expansions to this mod. One which exists in this thread just includes the body slide files for creatures and allows vore. The other one added a bunch more features and additional creatures but that mod was abandoned just before 3.0 came out and no longer works. Each one gives bodyslide files to the creatures, and I had a tamed glowing gulper in my old game which could vore around 6 human sized prey and had a working belly. I am not sure if using both mods would give you the same outcome as a playable one but there may be a few issues anyway. The deathclaw belly would work the best if it works.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:05 am

My old Extension mod for Voremersion wasn't really abandoned as such. It was under a total rewrite shortly before 3.0 was fully released. It was in contention for much of 3.0's development, as it turns out Carreau and I have vastly differing philosophies on development. That's fine, I had to get over myself. But that did mean that creatures didn't make it. My old mod does not work with 3.0 for what should be obvious reasons. 3.0 is effectively a new mod, my old extension doesn't recognize it, nor can it be easily patched or altered to do so and given that everyone has now moved on, I don't think there's much of a point in maintaining it. The old extension died, it was outmoded and the plan to bring it into 3.0 mainline didn't work out.

My extension would require a complete and total rebuild from scratch for 3.0. I have said before in this thread that I do not plan to make another creature addon for 3.0, but that all my assets are free for use so long as credit is given, I bundled source scripts in the download and all projects are included. I have been debating making a standalone creature vore mod with soft compatibility with 3.0 for some time. Do not take that as a promise or guarantee. I am investigating some more flashy things I can make, if i'm successful then you may see something from me but spending a bunch of time to remake something just to achieve the exact same level of visual flair we had before isn't of interest to me.

As for "Will 3.0 work with playable creature mods" that strongly depends on two things. I investigated these a while back after someone reported playing with them. They all make altered copies of the vanilla creature race in question with some player control strings enabled. They borrow the vanilla weapons, so PlayableDeathclaw will use the weapon "UnarmedDeathclaw" when you swing. Delts new creature vore mod for 3.0 should be adding an enchantment to that weapon to allow it to initiate Vore, which would carry over to the playable creature mods. So that's point #1.

Point #2 is just how badly FoVore3.0's registry will heave when you ram a creature predator down it. It will likely give you some Papyrus log spam and lag for a moment but it will likely work. As for if the visual bellies work, all you need is a BodySlide Project with a Deathclaw body in it and the correct slider names. There should be two, coldsteel giant belly and vore prey belly. If the Bodyslide Project has both those and you build it with Morphs enabled, it should work. I think Delts download might have a Deathclaw body with those sliders in it. If not, you could also go rip out the Bodyslide data from my old mod and use that.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:15 am

My Lord.

A mod just came out on the Nexus, called Butt Idles.

One of the idles that plays is this belly dance...

It is one of the most beautiful things I've seen in my life when paired with a belly full of girl.

I just wish I could trigger it to play at will.

Also seems like it might mess with your camera I'm not sure, could be a different mod I have, but I cant move my camera anywhere near far enough away, and it want to get closer every time I walk in third person, as well as moving feels realy wonky in first person.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby ironbadass » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 pm

RandomInjury wrote:My Lord.

A mod just came out on the Nexus, called Butt Idles.

One of the idles that plays is this belly dance...

It is one of the most beautiful things I've seen in my life when paired with a belly full of girl.

I just wish I could trigger it to play at will.

Also seems like it might mess with your camera I'm not sure, could be a different mod I have, but I cant move my camera anywhere near far enough away, and it want to get closer every time I walk in third person, as well as moving feels realy wonky in first person.

The belly dance is from savage cabbage. I have that located at shino 127 in my files. If you follow my instructions you can activate it by using shino pose ring.And the only way to break animation is to draw weapons or select exit pose on the ring. :wink:
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game